/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1085 - Cuppa Sugar Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Tommy_Turtle
youtube.com/watch?v=Oid8gQzGBR8
youtube.com/watch?v=16M9p6-Sw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=PawiERJhcDI
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1n3OZwcz1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Why do people hate Tommy the Turtle?

Something is wrong with my kidneys and I can't afford to get looked at right away.

Nice first post Sonicbabs.

Amy deserves a super form more than Silver. Silver's such a trash character.

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

*glomps*

>Bing bang wahoo

Silver, Tails and Amy are shit characters, Sonamy, Silvaze and Shadouge are shit. Sonic Unleashed is also shit, the Freedom Fighters and Archie specific characters don't deserve to come back.

You're not Silver or Blaze.

archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Tommy_Turtle

can I come back

no tommy go away you franklin lookin nigga

*Sunday night*
woo

t.Iizuka

Does anyone have any Tails Gets Trolled edits with Infinite?

Also, how is your day going /sthg/?

not my problem if that ship is too slow

My Forces OC deserves it more than that cunt.

suggestiveu

/mmg/ I know you're here, you no other home to go to.
I need your opinions, opinions Mighty Gunvolt

Go to bed, silversperg. You have school tomorrow

Because he was barely a character. It's less "hate" and it's more "he was so boring and forgettable he ended up being offensive

Reminder that Sonic and Amy are no longer virgins after lost world

Good

They're just bored and baiting, they also made this post (the poster count stayed the exact same when it was made)

Could be better. Not a fan of having to sleep at a decent time but eh.

>work tomorrow
Why can't it be Friday already.

Source of this cute image?

No my blue friend, you do it like this

>bing bing wahoo

I thought that already happened and that's why Sonic doesn't get nervous around her anymore

Sleepy

That'd make sense for why Amy is less crazy now too

Here is something cool I noticed. If you search for chili dogs on google images, Sonic is one of the suggested tags

How did we go from this...

Feels like it should be a Shadow game at that point.

to this???

For the last time, JJJ, Copen or Gunvolt aren't Spider-Man! Or in cahoots to rob banks!

AW YEAH, THIS IS HAPPENING!

>Vanilla "Pull A Glock On Every Croc" The Rabbit

How will "Detective" user ever recover?

Looks like they slapped random shit on him. Didn't one of them have a blender whisk for an arm?

Let's say Sega went crazy and decided to make a Blaze The Cat game. How would Aaron promote it? Would he go for the low-hanging fruit?

should a fan game be okay if it's based on sonic booms world layout? is sonic boom a good show even? i googled it and found neat pictures and was curious.

It's a pretty fun show

you would be okay with going slower more akin to sonic boom than the games? question is serious, not rhetorical. poes law and all that.

just repostin' as we get closer to the #1100 thread. fixed the fire best as I could at the behest of some feedback

In some ways, they kinda are doing that already. Amy's personality these days is a bit of a mix between Boom & Modern for example.

If there's more engaging gameplay and plot than Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric, then sure. Although, I don't see why Boom Sonic must be slower than normie Sonic.

This is cute, i'm going to bother translation user later for it

>should a fan game be okay if it's based on sonic booms world layout? is sonic boom a good show even?
I had the same thought and think it could be interesting, it's got locations, though so far it's only relegated to one island. I really want to see what's beyond.

Also yes it's a great show, really funny.

Depends on how slow, Sonic is still fast and their games still have some sense of speed.

Thinking of starting drawing. How exactly are shaders and other shit added?

shaders? For shading I just make a separate layer? I'm sorry I don't 100% understand what you're asking

Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

There are some horizontal lines going across the flames above Metal Sonic's head. You might want to fix that.

shadow couldn't even save a little girl from a man with a gun

*gets hit*
I'm the coolest

There's nothing wrong with the Boom as a potential universe to explore, it's just unfortunate it started with a bad game.

You know, it could be an RPG game as long as you balanced it out with the things Boom does well.
>Character personalities
>Character interactions/dynamic
>Humorous dialog

How are layers added? i want to get into drawing, but I don't know what to do aside from the initial drawing and flat coloring.

for most art programs theres a layers tab you can click. I us paint tool sai. It's not the best, but I got it free from a friend
yeah I've been tryna fix that

Shadow is literally Sonic but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

Except he lost horribly on more than one occasion to sonic

So is there a crack for forces yet?

then how come shadow died in sonic adventure 2
how come shaodw only got one game but sonic got many
how come shadow isn't hte main character and sonic is
HOW COME

Delete this post before it's too late user, it's not only mean but he's also gonna put us all on the list!

I thought Infinite was suppose to be the insecure one

Ho ho Ho, it's not even fucking December and stores are filled with Christmas shit and radios playing jingles.
What's your favorite Chirstmas or Snow level related song?

Duh, because he was the main character. Reminder that when SHADOW was the main character, he beat Sonic and a robot at the same time.

1. was just injured
2. SEGA's retarded
3. Shadow debuted after

no u

>has to fall into Earth and nearly die to master his Super form
>loses in Generations, meaning he lost in SA2
>gives up the moment Infinite beats Sonic and doesn't even try until Sonic returns

I am all of all of am all of me

I really don't get what made Shadow the Hedgehog so unenjoyable. I get that there were some bad missions, but I felt the core gameplay was fine barring any of the automobile vehicles which were completely optional.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oid8gQzGBR8
It's hard to choose just one man.

youtube.com/watch?v=16M9p6-Sw1s

youtube.com/watch?v=PawiERJhcDI

I'm surprised you even know how to use a computer old man

He MIGHT have user. There's no telling what parts of shadows game are canon besides the opening and last story.

Better than nIT'S NO USE

But if Shadow took off his inhibitor rings and air skates and tried to be Sonic, he would literally do so hard he'd cease to exist.

this better user?

It was the missions. Going down the netrual path is fine, but the almost the entirety of the game is Chaotix style missions in giant map like levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=4CQLUFz13fU

>Only was injured due to the raw power from removing his inhibitors
>Lost a (race) against the player, which means jack shit
>Nowhere does it say he gave up
try harder

Hmph.

Just like there's no telling which Sonic games are canon?

And if Sonic put on skates and tried to be Shadow he couldn't fucking do it lmao

I hope everyone's having a great night tonight

>loses in Generations, meaning he lost in SA2
Wrong. Dark route is canon, Sonic used the experience from his loss to gain an unfair edge in the time traveling rematch.

>Freedom Fighters and Archie specific characters don't deserve to come back.

You got that right.

That's the only game in the series with so many multiple paths. If they hadn't put in a absolute ending it would have been fine, but there's no telling which path is the correct one. Izuka sez all sonic games are canon :^)

The visuals were dull, bland, and repetitive, the level music was largely forgettable, the high points were few and far between, and there was overall just a ton of slog in replaying it to see every level.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1n3OZwcz1o

I hope you're having an great one too!

>eyes like goofy
>loves chili dogs
>shoes inspired by Michael Jackson
>personality inspired by Bill Clinton
is sonic a westaboo?

Yeah, the horizontal lines are gone now.

It's only 2PM here, try harder blue rat.

The endings might not have happened but they very well COULD have. It's showing what could have been.

Which means Shadow had the ability to beat Sonic pretty much effortlessly.

tf, why is the animation on that scene not shit

>sonic effortlessly beats shadow in Black Knight

>Sonic effortlessly beat shadow in Generations

>Sonic and friends effortlessly beat Shadow and friends in heroes

>Sonic effortlessly beats shadow in SA2

>Super Sonic effortlessly outlasted Super shadow in the final fight

That's one win for shadow to five wins for sonic. Sorry user but shadow is WEAK

99th for chameleon boy.