/wfg/ - Warframe General

Cute edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I want mag to buff my dick

I want Nezha to caress my face with his weird seatbelt hair

god fuck this event i hope they never fucking do shit sorta crap again. I mean at least rehash A NOT SHIT BOSS

Tiberon riven with +225.6% damage and +179.2% crit chance. How much can I jew this for?

NEED HER TO RIDE MY FACE

>at least rehash A NOT SHIT BOSS
they'd need to make a not shit boss first.

other bosses in this game at least arent fucking lephantis

her thumbs are the hammers. fucking garbage pic

hyena pack are fun

I'd rather fuck a MOA, honestly.

makes sense, but what should I drop?

why not both?

>tfw finally got the last Equinox drop
Regor's fight is a drag with the tubemen interruptions but at least he's fun to listen to.

show me your loki fashion /wfg/
bonus points for showing the colors used

what if the boss had just been an even bigger phorid?

Are all the ladies at Warframe dating Chads

god this game is bad at explaining stuff so i fucking need to get 10 of each of these event exodia blueprints right?

rebecca is hideous so not likely

why would loki need fashion when no one sees him?

yeah arcanes are, perhaps appropriately, an arcane system. you can plug them into a thing (normal arcanes go into cosmetics, but exodias go int ozaws) and then stack them to level up the effects, the stacking goes up to level 4 but takes 10 total arcanes to get there.

at least i wouldnt be fucking waiting

i already fapped to this image once today

what do I even do anymore in this game

is there a limit as to how many different exodias can go into one zaw?

user...

So is there any reason to use the regular lex prime over aklex? Is it just a straight upgrade?

post the puffy vulva one.

I was gonna defend this

But i remembered raptor, vortex and the buggy Le pants.

I know Tyl is a okay boss. Ambulaso is a interesting but cancerous bulletsponge. I think that's it?

more of a sidegrade it feels like. you get more shots but also a longer reload with more recoil. if you want two guns then aklex.

glaive

>plague star
>3 randoms running around like fucking monkeys and no one has gotten the fucking toxin out of the cave yet
>they are just killing random crap waiting for someone else to do it for them
>grab toxin
>part 2 kicks in
>retards speed ahead and are just sitting at next spot waiting
>drop the toxin and leave group

I mean fuck you guys im fucking sick of this event and i imagine you are too but fucking hell stop trying to make shit take longer than it should

at what point do you stop?

people complain about limbo on defense missions, but banshee is infinitely worse

That's hilarious

So far my pub runs have been smooth until DE says so. I'm impressed with the organization the pubs took it, oncell I had a team of 3 ember and a twitch prime

Of course twitch prime globed let pants tits

One billion.

Platinum

You get a very slightly higher fire rate and double the magazine capacity, in return for less accuracy, slower reload, lack of innate polarity, and even more recoil.
You're not going to be able to get 2-and-a-half rounds per second on target anyway so you may as well stick with the LexP, unless you really want the mastery. If you've already forma'd or potato'd your LexP, make two more and turn those into AklexP.

when you give user 5k plat. i just can't justify buying plat without the 75% off that never comes

are you retarded?

I haven't seen anyone with a billion credits, maybe do that?

Well he is trying to defend Limbo, user. I think it's pretty obvious that boy ain't right.

jew your way through like I did

no, but you might be

good god

no because im not a retard that doesnt know how to shoot at easy targets

pls donate i need frame slots

maybe one day. i'm still relatively new so i don't have much of a grasp on the economy yet. this slot shit is a bitch though. i'm creating more weapons/warframes than i have slots for

You still here? Don't you have some where you need to be or something you really need to do?

those are some sad tits why is she even wearing a bra.

you are a retard

explain how im a retard then mister limbo fag

Guys I can't stop staring at my Valkyr Primes navel.
It just looks so sexy, I can't look away sometimes.
She has great hips too.
Send help

i don't play limbo. the fact is banshee makes enemies stay in their spawns so unless you're running enemy radar you have to play hide and seek and it wastes a fuck ton of time

Not him but he's obviously talking about high level defense missions, where a Banshee keeps the enemies knocked back for all eternity, and continues to knock them back. At least Cataclysm has an obvious end to where the enemies are likely to be so everyone in the party can chase them down.
In Defense you want to kill shit asap to get to the next wave, both Banshee and Limbo are bad for that, but at least when it's operative defense, Limbo can just put the operative into daycare. Banshee still keeps the enemies knocked away in their spawns and then some.

Unless we are talking about lvl 60+ def mission where the armor start to kick in but mid-range banshee still more desirable than limbo because she can keep the enemies in visible range for team to finish them off.

how to have s*x with Nakak

What did he mean by this

yeah right. just on hydron affinity farms she starts sucking shit half way to level 10

Fix the fucking game, Steve.

I'm in love with this frame
Everything about her body is perfect

Yeah thats assuming that the limbo isnt a retard and most endgame banshees dont fucking touch their 4 so the whole argument doesnt make sense

There's literally no reason for me to ever play anything but Wukong
what's even the point of this game anymore

use a 0% slow build

120k is the goal

you ever accidentally tab over to region chat and stumble into a full blown gay furry circle jerk and then have thoughts of genocide, but only after you remove warframe from your life so you arent associated with these creatures but then you remember rebecca and megan and danielle and then the thoughts of furry genocide go away because they are like lights in the dark and make all the pain go away so then you start grinding some affinity and then you accidentally tab over to region chat and stumble into a full blown gay furry circle jerk and then have thoughts of genocide, but only after you remove warframe from your life so you arent associated with these creatures but then you remember rebecca and megan and danielle and then the thoughts of furry genocide go away because they are like lights in the dark and make all the pain go away so then you start grinding some affinity and then you accidentally tab over to region chat and stumble into a full blown gay furry circle jerk and then have thoughts of genocide, but only after you remove warframe from your life so you arent associated with these creatures but then you remember rebecca and megan and danielle and then the thoughts of furry genocide go away because they are like lights in the dark and make all the pain go away so then you start grinding some affinity and then you accidentally tab over to region chat and stumble into a full blown gay furry circle jerk and then have thoughts of genocide, but only after you remove warframe from your life so you arent associated with these creatures but then you remember rebecca and megan and danielle and then the thoughts of furry genocide go away because they are like lights in the dark and make all the pain go away so then you start grinding some affinity and then you accidentally tab over to region chat

I'm not reading all that shit and I didn't read it last time but here's a (you) for typing that garbage out

>I lied on the internet

Her 4 is literally the only reason I would ever want one in my team. 1 is just a Nekros 1, 2 is some garbage weakpoint locator (nigga I'm just gonna shoot it in the head) + enemy radar knockoff, 3. is useless because no one cares about stealth, and in the one mission you do, you just take invis frames.

>Limbo can just put the operative into daycare
that's not how you spell Gara
>90% damage reduction + aura that also does cc and debuff
>literal playpen
and best of all, she does her job without making everyone else's life miserable

Hey guiz look how useful limbo is!

whatever dude!

most of her kit is just for her to do stuff on her own anyways

what's the point?
It's not like you can rmt it for anything

fuck
i basically procrastinated the entire operation
should i just buy one of each thing that is limited to the operation?
which things should i buy in bulk? im guessing zaw parts?

Limbo presses 1 on the operative. You don't need to use Cataclysm. Operative completely immune to damage, no one affected at all.

NO YOU RETARD buy one of each zaw part cause its just mastery fodder and buy 10 of each exodia blueprint so you can eventually have a maxed out exodia

>A proud limbo main: 1 votes

>Vaykor Hek is a Steel Meridian shotgun
>I'm with New Loka
fug
Should I just juice up the Hek, then? Seems like far too much trouble to switch factions and build back up all that standing.

you can trade in this game buddy

10 of each arcane
1 of each zaw part
30/60 of each gem depending on what arcanes you want
1 of each gold mod
spend the rest on forma

Standard Hek is amazing. But you need the mod from Steel Meridian anyway. Both the mod and the Vaykor Hek are tradeable.

>limbo gets ahead of himself and decides to press a second button
>whole party is fucking suffering and everyone leaves the sortie

Any Strun Wraith fans here who can give me some build pointers? I've been trying out multitudes of Strun builds but I can't settle on one. I really wish I could fit Chilling Reload for QoL but honestly Blast procs can go fuck themselves desu.

>spend the rest on forma
LMAO

>but this one decides not to and your entire schpiel about Gara is irrelevant

>emphasizing friendship with new loka and not with best syndicate

What do I spend my event rep on? I don't really care about PoE shit, so just built forma maybe?

retard you can just grind red veil and get steel meridian rep up without losing new loka or perrin rep

but user the forma is cooked

>but this scenario never plays out because you limbo fags are self righteous fucks who cant understand why the fuck you are always getting yelled at so you resort to making imaginary scenario posts to try and defend your shit frame

>get 3 day resource chance boost from sortie
>get 3 hours resource chance boost from login reward right after

The two Zaw strikes if you care about MR.

you forgot blaze in the second build

>the forma is cooked

>have 200 forma blueprints from twitchgate
>realize I have to play daily for half a year to make it useful
fug