ETH CRASH 6:30PM TONIGHT

ETH CRASH 6:30PM TONIGHT

SELL HIGH BACK BACK $3 LOWER

630 PST
930 EST

>630 PST
>930 EST
Please explain the importance of these 2 times? Was about to buy another $1K worth and you stopped me.

>3$
>ETH
Did you mean ETC?

Another Korean Whale member of an elite time traveler's forum? Fuck you

He is saying ETH is getting dumped and will be $3 cheaper per shortly. And also I think to better be buying by 930

Don't believe that at all. If anything the rumours say it moons tonight, if not before the 23rd with the EEA.

ETH is past the point of crashing. $3 is not a crash, it's a time to buy more. Anybody who doesn't realize where ETH is going should dive deeper down the rabbit hole.

TL;DR Don't bet against the Jews.

op here, to clear things up, in about an hour (630PST) ETH will either moon to dip, i predict a dip, I also predict a large dip to around 45.9-46.45.

also,bUY the DIPPP

Shit, i jumped the gun. Went ahead and got another 21 ETH. Wife isn't happy as we had a fee large bills come in this past week, but I fully believe in it and my basis in the other is $44. I am new to this all and have been watching for 6 months religiously but I didn't buy for the first 5 months due to learning about how it all works.

its fine just hold till late may at least after next ethallince meeting

UPDATE!

ALMOST THERE!

CLOSING IN!

There seems to be a 3 times more buy versus sell ordering going on also.

DOOD I PREDICTED THE FUUUUTURE

that was it??

That isn't $3 bruh

technical analycucks blown the fuck out yet again

when will they learn?

???? it went exactly along my trendlines u retard????/

Momentary $.25 dip isn't $3.00 and buy dip.

BUY BUY BUY TO THE MOON!! ITS FOLLOWING TOP TRENDLUINE NOW!!!

nothing is happening so far

its following the trendline i lied to get u guys in here to see how sickly accurate this easy TA is

but it flatlined and hasn't moved at all so how is your prediction accurate? i'm genuinely curious as to what you're getting at and am not trying to take a shot at you or anything

ITS FOLLOWING IT PERFECTLY

so you think it's going to trend down?

it will go up and down in between these lines +- a bit

so do you do anything with your predictions? do you sell high and buy low using your predictions? i've been sitting on 125 ETH since it was $19 and was thinking if selling and re-buying was practical

Please don't have weak hands Kek

no i just practice drawing trendlines and doing TA while baiting ppl into replying to my thread. personally im holding 232 eth i bought at 22

dont sell the price is fluxing less and less

fixed it for you

Too risky desu

I'll just buy more eth if it drops

Aint risking shorting my stash for a few extra ethers

>tfw comfy trendlines
It's looking pretty good right now.