/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #646

''Blue looks good on you'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14286999
strawpoll.me/14287008
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=17D6NKRzdPM
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4NzjRi2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=FvZdxxUdLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=EeQhHzkrU3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=17D6NKRzdPM

Chloe is #1

Is this one of those games which is ok but the players make it seem like an edgy teenage bullshit simulator?

Chloe was the only person we saw that didn't conclude Rachel ran away. Chloe thought Rachel was in danger, and would never leave without her, which is why she was searching for her and putting up posters.
Obviously Chloe was upset with Rachel for lying to her, but that was only learned later on and even after that she was still looking for Rachel as a friend she thought needed help. Max was aiding Chloe in that quest.
You could definitely say Rachel was going to tell Chloe the truth eventually and the letter would support that idea since Rachel clearly wanted to, but she didn't do that. Just like Max wanted to call Chloe during the five years, but didn't.

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

>She smiles for a moment at the funeral because she's sleep deprived and traumatized
>Max falls to the ground weeping soon after
>The Prescotts hire a world class legal team to defend Jefferson and Nathan
>Jefferson gets off on a technicality and continues teaching at Blackwell because of Sean's influence
>Having determined his behavior is too extreme and will "dishonor the family", Nathan is sent to a mental institution
>His pretty boy looks and spastic behavior draw the attraction of pedophiles, rapists and the criminally insane, not to mention sadistic orderlies
>Max fails out of Blackwell and is killed when a tornado hits her cab to the small regional airport on her way home
>The waterspout destroys waterfront property and most major homes, making space for an expanded Pan Estates
>The diner can't afford to rebuild. Joyce loses her job.
>David lost his job when his loyalties were questioned following Chloe's murder
>He commits suicide shortly after discovering Joyce hanging
>Prescott knocks over Chloe's tombstone and builds a statue of himself in its place
>Max wakes up in bed being spooned by Chloe
>Max: Wowsers. What a horrible dream.
>Chloe: What's wrong, Max?
>Max: I had a nightmare that I let you die.
>Chloe: Again?
>She holds her tighter
>Chloe: I'm sorry, honey.
>Max: I'm glad I kept you alive and personally curb stomped each and every resident of Arcadia Bay, including your family and my friends at Blackwell, until their brains were splattered on the sidewalk.
>Chloe: I'm glad you did that too.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I feel slightly bad for laughing
The one of Warren, Max, and Chloe in the drive-in is also great

That's for damn sure

>Chloe and Max don't return to Arcadia Bay when Blackwell re-opens, but stay in Portland.
>Kate Marsh contacts Max when she doesn't come back.
>“I'm with my girlfriend in Portland."
>Kate spurns the "devil worshiping hedonists."
>Without high school degrees, they don't find jobs.
>They end up living in Chloe's truck.
>After a few stints in prison, they seek help from their parents.
>Max's parents, mad at her for wasting their money by ditching private school, won't let her stay with Chloe and bring her back to Seattle.
>Max's parents blame Chloe for Max's bad behavior and prevent her from contacting Chloe.
>Chloe is abandoned once again.
>Joyce, a conservative southern woman, and David, a traditional Republican, send Chloe to conversion therapy in return for paying her debts.
>Kate suggests a clinic run by her church.
>Chloe is raped by multiple male orderlies each day to ungay her.

++ About this hot scene...
>Max wakes up.
>"Wowsers. What a horrible dream. Good thing I sacrificed that blue haired dyke to save the town.”
>Goes down the hall to suck Warren's morning wood.

I can't wait for this.

If you are intrigued about our scene with Steph here ya go, I got new and precise detail on there:

>You will never know what it's like when Chloe wraps her arms around you, happy for no other reason than because you exist
>You will never make her so angry she smashes in the junkyard
>You will never smile after she's photobombed your morning selfie
>You will never know what it's like to have her wait five years for you to come back into her life
>You will never know the way she screams, then squirms after a powerful orgasm. so whew. Finally we will get rid of this non-sense sexuality arguments.

++
Another good news for Steph fans: That's because you're not Eliot or any of the skaterchads of Arcadia Bay. Chloe settled for lesbianism after she realized she couldn't please a real thundercock. Worthless cunt.

Kek poor Warren. He was not tier with the fights and could've been a cool guy friend for Max to be a nerd with if he didn't watch Max through her window and come on so strongly

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

I don't and neither do they.

His desire was as big as his cock. You wouldn't understand.

*bro tier
But yeah, he really didn't stand a chance once Chloe was in the picture

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Warren could still be Max's friend. Nothing stops that unless he continued to pursue her but he seemed to have gotten the point. Maybe Chloe could even give him some pointers on how to be good to a girl.

Thanks for using spoilers.

is it true love?

Chloe's avatar gets me each time.

Friendly reminder to not do heroin.

Well she's a cool cat

Good reminder. That shit is evil.
In an ideal world, the only drug one would need is love.

No, it's actually an edgy teenage bullshit simulator
bay over bae

Congeats you found a way to lose at Life is Strange

Kinda the opposite actually. The writers tried to be edgy but a lot of at least this general and Reddit try to reduce the edge and focus on the beautiful lesbian moment simulator

>Alice: "I-it's nice Lisa we're having."

Even the writers focused on that to some extent. I would't call LiS entirely edgy, tragic, or happy.
There's rough moments and they're usually balanced with happier and more hopeful ones. Aside from the ending dilemma, which was all around bad even if one choice is favored here and regarded as more in tone with the characters and message. Which I agree with. Bae's not a "good" ending but it's the first step to a possibly good one, not that we'll see any outcomes to it outside of our minds or discussions.

Ryan will always be there to save you

more angst than edge

user...

A world where Chode is ded and Kate is alive is not a bad world at all

I didn't mean to imply anything by that, it's just a friendly tip.

That foul lesbian was trying to seduce me from pure American culture with her Japanese worshipping ways. She'd send all the jobs to China if she could. Liberal scum.

What's the best epithet/adjective /lisg/ has seen for Chloe?
Bluenette, the punk, blue haired girl, etc? Reading fanfics suggests to me that few authors have found a suitable epithet for her

He failed twice.

Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you
And I will hold on to you

Alice is such a cute dork. I bet Lisa wants to give her a big hug.

All Wounds has some good ones.

Just don't use anything. Call her by her name or use the pronoun; it's more than enough.

I've always thought a character should be referred to by their name unless the situation directly calls for using an adjective. If you write things well then you shouldn't have to worry about identifying which character is speaking or being described.
If I had to pick one then I don't have too much issue with "punk" as long as it's not overused.

More like she wants to feast on her flesh.

Hell yeah!

Is Lisa capable of hugging or moving on her own or does Alice listen to what Lisa wants and makes it happen?
Either way it's cute.

You are a portrait of insecurity, Ryan. Just like your sister.

The Iliad would've been much duller if you two had composed it

youtube.com/watch?v=CB4NzjRi2Fw

Found footage of michel in high school

Not everything needs to be poetic or inspired by an ancient work. If that's what you set out to do then fine, but it's not required and does not always work.

"She can't control fire like I can."
"You may have corrupted chadmax Into your darkroom and turned him into your transgirl slave, but he was weak, like all maxes"
"This is your end Jefferson"

The vast majority of writers who are considered "good" nowadays don't pollute their writing with unnecessary epithets when referring to characters.

Why do so many people think Rachel can conjure fire? We've only seen her 'power' twice and it's with already lit flames. Her emotions seem like they can have an impact on the wind. It's what causes the fire to grow and what eventually results in the storm if that's what they're trying to hint at.

"Unlike my female counterpart, I'm immune to corruption, I'm not so easily lured by the promise of drugs and cock induced by the hormone known as estrogen, demigoddess she may be..."

"...I however. Will not be so easily defeated, a demigod, incorruptible, indomitable, unstoppable, invincible, I could melt down your bullets before they even leave the firing chamber of you gun"

It that case Ryan just has badass aang powers

>listening to comfy tunes and relaxing with your best friend & love of your life

youtube.com/watch?v=FvZdxxUdLHw

Don't mind me just being a literal GOD with my elemental powers

"Rachel's girlfriend"

Rachel was Chloe's true love but shit happens i guess

Oops posted the wrong pic

>tfw I wanna go in your dark room, be ravaged by you, overdosed and then drift off to eternal sleep

Fug

Nice!

That arm grab thing is adorable but also shows Max is nervous about something. Chloe notices cues like that and knows to reassure Max about whatever it is. Then things are usually fine.

Would totally happen if they ever broke into the pool again. Maybe in the future David would turn a bit of a blindeye to it if Chloe was on campus at night. Providing Max is still going there and nothing gets damaged/

Obviously not since whatever love they had didn't last and that was entirely due to Rachel's own choices
Chloe and Rachel were true friends and Chloe calling her "her angel" was fitting

the entire fandom rn

chloe price rn

It's too bad Chloe was shot in the head. Seeing a death dream from her point of view would be wicked trippy.

I wanna be sacrificed for Arcadia bay

Max would never do this.

She's nervous because Chloes smile still gives her butterflies and makes her nervous (but in a good way)

Perfect

Just because they both have destructive personalities that ended up causing some very fucked up things to happen doesn't mean it wasn't true love.

Max is a repressed virgin with a newfound identity as "Chloesexual"
It's literally all she does
Literally the only thing she drinks is Chloes pussy juices from her travel mug

I love doing that to my gf

Is it bad I want to dub the 'fall' of Chloe during Episode 4 to Green Bird?

Max is asexual.

Did Rachel and Chloe love and care about each other? Yes.
Were they in love with each other? Not past a certain point, it became one sided and it was due to Chloe thinking things were still how they were when they met.

Rachel always cared about Chloe but to say they are a true love, and will always only think of each other, isn't correct because it didn't last.

I'm sure they have a healthy life in the bedroom but that is way too lewd.

That's entirely understandable. Over time Max will become a lot more comfortable with everything and not feel that nervousness. Even though it's a happy one.
I could see the both of them being nervous wrecks on their future wedding day because they want everything to be perfect.

Oh wow an actual image of them sharing headphones. I think that's the first I've seen.
What do you think their listening to? What's on the Pricefield playlist?

Maybe if you go by the confusing, vague and inconsistent canon of S1 where it was widely argued that they never even had a relationship at all up until episode 2 of BtS came out.

Even though it makes their end make even less sense, given what we have now seen I would say they were truly in love and the writers and devs seem to agree.

I like that BtS accomodates all sorts of people. People who think Chloe was super into Rachel super fast, and people who think Chloe took it slow.

I'm reading a fanfic with the implication that Nathan impregnated Chloe on that night he drugged her
Should I press on or just stop now? The whole thing really came out of nowhere and i really dont like the premise

Read on. And link it here. I'm kind of bummed I have to consider a new idea for my 'step to the left' fanfiction, but hey.

>What's on the Pricefield playlist?
youtube.com/watch?v=EeQhHzkrU3I

She probably hugs people with her leaves. I bet she can move her pot by using telepathic plant powers.

Meh it turns out that's indeed what happened (only few lines into the next chapter)
It's an entirely stupid premise from a story which claims to follow the time plot of the game But with the change of Max and Chloe becoming gfs in ep3

The great irony of it all is that everyone went into the game thinking it would be extremely one-sided on Chloe's part. In actuality the only way it can be one sided is if you have Chloe ignore all of Rachel's advances.

>follow the time plot
Boring. There's no reason to rewrite the story that DONTNOD wrote unless you're going to make changes. I mean, hell, as little as 'the game but it's from Chloe's point of view and X is different' makes a big difference
(So are you going to link the story or are you just winding us up, mate?)
Look at me, I am the cucker, now.