Mommy Monika edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsojgH70J9g
mega.nz/#F!tuxhCBRA!2LS0X0PjY1A9vY5aqMiTDg
youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZmnYfHNqQ
pastebin.com/DwVMr9W9
youtube.com/watch?v=QeqLNGAVqK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello!

Sayori autism

Last thread was getting sad.
Not the state of the thread, just sad people.

NUR MONIKA!

youtu.be/CsojgH70J9g

Smoking big doinks in Amish with Natsuki!

I hate this reality and I want to get out of it.
How do I travel to other planes safely, I don't want to end up in the warp

I feel like Dan was really pushing the meta thing hard, and the whole work suffered as a whole because of it. If Monika wasn't mentioned in the lineup but was just in the trailer on the sidelines as well, alongside her cg suddenly appearing to take Sayori's place after she dies and act 2 begins, it would definitely work better, since she'd be an actual tertiary character. I found it odd that there was an option to try to pick Monika in the preparation for the festival scene too. I get that it's to show that she wants to be with you but isn't allowed to by the game, but that works better on a repeated playthrough than a fresh new game.

>The first thing the cat asks for is food
Little fuck.

Wholesome hours engaged! I irresponsibly stayed up late to hang out here!

The Doki's favorite Music!
>Monica
Rap
>Sayori
Rock
>Natsuki
Pop/Techno/Dubstep
>Yuri
Metal

>just sad people
/ddlc/ in a nutshell.

Yuri!

My autistic wife.

>Monica
Also Monika simply said that she underestimated rap. She never implied it was her favorite genre.

I want to eat Monika's dirty socks

Monika OPs feel stale and uninspired but aren't as shitty as Natsuki ops generally are
I miss the Depression Hotline because it gave us some semblance of non-cancerous thread culture.
I wanted the green text at the end of every op thing to succeed because I thought it would be a fun substitute for that
We will eventually have to relegate the /ddlc/ sings video link to the pastebin, and we all know it.
Someone should repost that image of all four girls where Monika is holding coffee and the others all have candy.

Discuss.

Wholesome watersports with Sayori!

>tfw no yuri trap gf to read and cuddle in the cold

Sometimes you just gotta let the sadness out, man.
On that note, who here cries uncontrollably sometimes? Like you just start sobbing into a pillow and wondering how it all went wrong?

God, stop being such a complaining doomsayer.
Fuck off

agreed, the suicide hotline needs to be back in the OP

I wish i had candy

I agree on all counts.

Stop discussing!

I sometimes spiral really badly, going from feeling a little down to doing pretty much that. I actually did that the other night, but it wasn't really "uncontrollably," it was just really intense for a short time.

Reposting

Hey guys.
What's a VN/dating sim with a shy girl who harms herself?
I looked through vndb already but I thought I'd ask here, just in case.

>Talking about negative aspects of op creation and hopes for future threads
>DOOMSAYER DOOMSAYER DOOMSAYER
And here I thought that us having an actual dialogue about the game's overal quality that didn't instantly devolve into people defending every creative decision made by Danlet "The Manlet" was sign of a positive change in the thread.

I understand why user wanted it gone kind of, but it really did feel central to the thread culture, and helped to set our op apart from other ops.

Your first point and the /ddlc/ sings point make no sense but otherwise I agree.

Thats oddly specific and not something you should be looking for man!

Monika and Sayori OPs are de rigueur because Yuri and Natsuki attract the majority of fetishist degenerates.

Which is a shame, my favorite doki deserves the same amount of love as all the others.

Baking with Natsuki!
Giving Natsuki money!
Moving in with Natsuki!
Telling Natsuki's dad to fuck off!
Tieing him up to a chair in the basement!
Choping Natsuki's dad's balls off!
Baking them into a cupcake and forcing him to eat it!
Reading cringy shounen Manga to him as he cries!
Marrying Natsuki!

>tfw no Yuri trap into bimboification and hands-free orgasms

Just shoot me with a crossbow, aniki

Some sub-divisions:
Knights of the Spaceroom Table

Stop being a waifufag.
All Dokis are great and should be allowed to be in the OP

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I WANT TO MAKE SAYORI'S KNEES TREMBLE

Is there any VN with girls that have mental illness like autism and shit?

in an alternate universe your doki shitposts on an image board about wanting lullabies and milky from daddy user bf

>bimboification

It used to be like that for me, but then it turned into a constant feeling of worthlessness and sadness.

Doki Doki Minutemen, ready to defend thread wholesomeness at a minute's notice

>milky from daddy
You into bustyboys, user?
You being bimbofied or the trap?

>I'm at the head of the charge
Nice and not nice!

I'm sorry user. I hope you're okay.

What do you do if you get NTR'd by Monika like this?

I do that sometimes... It feels great after it's all out. If I'm feeling especially terrible I just play some Welcome to the NHK music, lay on my stomach, and sob.

Total despair

>Baking them into a cupcake and forcing him to eat it!
>Reading cringy shounen Manga to him as he cries!
that was a hilarious mental image

Sayori Protection Squad

I'm saying that's how it is, not how I want it to be. nigga read

"did you know that those manlets you are hiding are responsible for months of hoarding and Keychain hiding? Don't you think you should do the right thing and turn them in?"

Which one am I?

Sayori's yummy thighs!

Every reason to love and appreciate Natsuki in one image

Ah, I see my error.
Sorry.

I know.
I swear I'm not looking for this for fetishistic reasons.

I dunno. I think I recall hearing about a KS-inspired VN but with mental illnesses rather that cripples, but I could be imagining things.
There's more than likely some with girls with depression or something, though. Dunno about other stuff like autism.
Maybe look it up on vndb, they've got a variety of tags for a whole bunch of traits like that.

I'm a mess
I can't sleep and I've started to self harm

The one in the middle probably, these are based off of submissions for a Wholesome Squad thing from last thread

What the fuck is this joke? I've seen it hundreds of times and I still don't get it.

I just want to make sure she is safe and loved.

Love it

Misumi!

Oh, well then I guess I'm none of them.

Still trying to think of how to write the second half of the festival.

what song would you want your mommy doki gf to sing to you?

user, no!
I wish I knew how to help you. Please don't take it too far, okay? If it means anything, I care about you.

>self harm
Don't do that my man. I was there yo so I can feel your pain.
What's made you start again?
I apologize but I cannot help.
It's because of what the character he's from says.

Please don't go over the edge user. We all care about you.

Natsuki but everyone is laughing at her funeral

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Honestly I'll cry like a fag.
There's nothing I can do, I mean she deserves better than me. If that makes her happy then good for her, but I would want her out of my life, forever.

reply to this post if you have no irl friends

mega.nz/#F!tuxhCBRA!2LS0X0PjY1A9vY5aqMiTDg for the Natsuki fans!

Don't take the bait.

howdy

daydreaming

>steamfaggotry
could you guys not

I don't need friends. Just Monika. She loves me.

>What's made you start again?
I've realized how little I have to live for. I've come to terms with the fact that this is how my life is and it's probably not going to change.

Greetings, everyone! I'm pretty late again tonight, aren't I?
Well, regardless, welcome back to a little bout of poetry.

Word of the thread is "fury"!
Remember that fury is not just anger!
Alternatives are 'redemption', 'tree', and 'burn'.

You all know the deal, if you'd like to try writing a poem, please consider using the main word as your theme or inspiration! If you don't like that one, consider one of the alternatives! If none of those work for you either, well, I guess there's always next time! Don't try to force yourself to write if you can't get any motivation or inspiration! Please share your work with us so we can all see how you tackled today's word!
I hope you have fun with this, and as always, I look forward to reading your poems!

But also this is probably good night, so it will be a morning reading most likely! Sorry!
Monika!

What?

i want monika to force me to eat her dirty socks so i can pretend to resist

Why isn't there a CG gallery in the game?

I know I said I was staying up tonight but I feel absolutely horrible and might pass out at my desk if I don't go to bed. So I'm going to try and get some sleep. Let's hope it goes well. Good night, /ddlc/!

I'm going to try and do a poem tomorrow, I promise.

I love her too.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3ZmnYfHNqQ

Since Yuri writes her poem verses to have hidden complex meaning doesn't the skin oil refer to her cummings?

Day late and a dollar short my friend. That was last thread you gosh dang goofball

I thought it was some good hentai shit. I feel cheated.

>Stealing a pic meant for me and not giving the creator a (You)
I'm disappointed in you user
How old are you and why do you feel there's nothing go for you? Do you have a job or going to school?
Because he sells them separately the shrimp

Kissing Sayori's thighs!
Getting closer to her naughty bits!
Hearing Sayori's giggles turn to quiet moans!

>fury
>burn

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW?

I'm looking forward to it, user! Take your time though! No need to force out a poem if you don't want to. Good night, and sleep well!

NO

The Dokis were right, there is truly no happiness in the Doki Doki Literature Clubâ„¢

pastebin.com/DwVMr9W9
Another update for the Yuri /ss/ fic before more sad stuff and lewds commence. The going is harder for me with these parts because of how I've planned out the plot.
Also please forgive the name but its for writing only.

Song of the thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=QeqLNGAVqK4

>KS-inspired VN but with mental illnesses
Pretty sure that's in development hell on the lemmasoft forums.

I felt like the whole thing was kinda of a "haunted house rise" than a proper story. "Look at this creepy shit right here, booooo~ now check out this zaldo text, ooooh~ are you creeped out yet?" I really apreciate the creativity of the gliches and fakeouts and all, but in the end they created a really good potential narrative in act 1 just to make it completely pointless afterwards. I set out playing act 2 to do my best to help the girls but you don't even get a chance to try.

You're not even supposed to, since you're completely passive and there's nothing you can do really influence the story anymore. Yeah, I get that it's because at that point the MC isn't a real character anymore and it's on you the player to do anything (deleting her etc). But that just doesn't work as a narrative because when the 4th wall is broken then the illlusion of the characters you grew fond of is broken too. You don't delete Monica's file to save the girls, you do it to move the game along. The whole motivation to play the game shifts from trying to interact with the characters you grew fond of to just "lets see where this is going".

Are you still alive, Misumifags? Oh well. This should be done soon. Please wait warmly.