Heather and Dogmeat edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

fogmods.weebly.com/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?
soundcloud.com/esotera/human-fallout-war-never-changes-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legion sucks

You mom has marked me for breeding and I obey

>operators anything but last
trash faction will sell you out for five bucks and wear ugly metal bolo ties

is this RIP?

fogmods.weebly.com/

>last update over a year ago
you tell me

following their plot clashes extremely heavily with main game
I'm just getting into it, and can see some issues, but to be completely honest it doesn't seem too hard to RP around it.

Sure, these raiders are assholes, but unlike the raiders in the commonwealth, they're highly organized.

Turning this place on its head will make them all go berserk and become more dangerous. Keeping them on a short leash will make the wastelands safer, over all.

At least, that's how it seems to be presenting itself.
I'm just a few quests in though so I could be completely wrong

Who's Heather

That'll be fun roleplay
Seeing the line where concessions for the greater good becomes outright villainy and finding out if you can cross it

jesus christ this storm is loud

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?

Name: Paxton
Class: Engineer
Dislikes: When Cait gives him a noogie

>the pack
>not an automatic inclusion because of their perk being amazing

disciples don't even consider backstabbing a bad thing though

one way to make it work is the following: never go to concord, go straight to nuka world, back operators, go with the institute, basically you just created a faction of Kellogs-lite to help the institute

nice clipping dorkwad

The guy who runs the site is busy as fuck and nobody wants to sift through the trash. Most people just ask in the thread and get an answer anyway.

Name: Micah
Class: Assault Infantry
Likes: Knocking on hell's door and putting a few bullets into a raider's skull
Dislikes: Downtime

>Micah
That's a girl's name faget.

Name: Elizabeth
Class: Sheriff
Likes: Smoking. No need to hide it from the hubby anymore, he's dead.
Dislikes: Nuka Cola, Vim! is be best soda ever made

Name: Elizabeth
Class: Medic
Dislikes: Bullies

it was that or Misha

Name: Scarlett
Class: just tagging along [reformed raider]
Dislikes: The craving she gets for Jet [probably still going through withdrawal symptoms]

Why is Elizabeth such a shitter name

Idk why user.
But several of us share it apparently. I remember others too.

Name: Raelynn
Class: Medic
Dislikes: Every time Piper wants interview her even after being told no multiple times

How do I reset my pipboy FOV back to default, I changed my normal one for a screenshot without saving and now I can't even use the damn thing its so close without having to back track 2 hours of settlement building

~
FOV ##
~

fov XX (80 is default and usually solves the issue if other digits don't do the job)

Name: Artus
Class: Marksman
Likes: Hearing stories about the Mojave from the Storyteller [only to fall asleep before the story is even over]
Dislikes: Nuka-Cola being in abundance in the Commonwealth with no signs of Sunset Sarsasparilla to be found

nah, certain mods aren't in danger anymore or the author have found a more suitable site for their riskier mods.

is F4 really that poorly optimized for PC like some people say?

No. just turn shadow quality and distance to medium and it runs fine

>Dislikes: Bullies
Except you look like a domestic abuse victim.

Why do you think she hates bullies?
Fell in love with a man, he was abusive, but its that "50's" mentality where you have to stick it out. Then he dies and she's free.

Those Powder Gang faggots shouldn't have come to town and messed with Ol Jack. He's older than dirt and meaner than a snake.

I think its because Caitfag is projecting, and we bully her all the time.

>one of the wattz laser uniques is an enclave one that shoots plasma at the vertibird wreckage in the glowing sea
>even added a loot chest there to make up for it having literally nothing in vanilla
i love this mod

After 600+ hours of playing (modding) Fallout 4, losing interest or restarting from scratch. I still can't decide on what kind of character I want to pick for my first FULL play through:
>A Soldier of the Brotherhood of Steel whose just trying to do the right thing - Mostly good, always looking out for others
>A Thief with a heart of gold who sides with the Railroad because of a man who will never love him back - Mostly Neutral and out for himself
>A Child of Atom cultist who uses the institute to further his own goals - Mostly Evil (plans to kill everyone he meets in the end)

A war vet looking for his kidnapped son.

You waifu is disgusting.

I felt so bad about killing him and all of his friends... Do you think the story about the Deathclaws was true?

Thanks

>children of atom
>evil

No, it ran perfectly fine day one. Runs perfectly fine today.

Here's my tip though to anyone experiencing issues and are certain they at least meet the minimum requirements: If you are guessing, assuming or questioning the effects of any setting then you should be using the stock quality presets in the launcher. Although, if you got the time and are feeling curious like a cat then follow an optimization guide instead in conjunction with one of the stock quality presets.

I went with this one since it's the default [forced] character
Name: Alina
Class: Tactician
Dislikes: People who don't maintain their weapons in fully operational condition

His origin will be that of a Child of Atom (Start me up mod) . He'll only use radiation weapons and has the ability to command ghouls through the use of Atomancy (Atomguard mod). Basically a psychopathic necromancer fo4 style.

>CoA
>liking Ghouls

Bethesda doesn't give a shit about this game's lore, why should I?

Why wouldn't they though?
They still have Atom's blessing

better face for Alina

According to his VA, the reason why deacon wasn't romance-able was because he still loved his waifu, so apparently at least that part of the story was true.

can you two upload those presets? thank you kindly!

Lesser ghouls are seen the same as one would take a ghost. A being that has unfinished business on earth. In the case of a ghoul they're forsaken to spread to his until enlightenment. Glowing Ones do seem to be revered a bit considering the one in the light house with a human sacrifice.

bethesda fucking made up the children of atom

And the entire fallout series was originally created by Interplay Entertainment. Your point?

Her face isn't even that good user

Less made up and more just a reference

>won't share their face preset because of superficial reasons
c'mon, can Elizabeth come out and play with us?

>tfw caitfag steals your sole survivor waifu and makes her a goody two shoes
>same name
>red hair
>same eye colour
>freckles
>spookiskeletal lady

everytime I look at my Elizabeth it's just going to remind me of caitfag >:(

oh meeka

I knew a guy named Micah once
he tried to kill his mom

First one I remember was the trog courier girl. It became a meme on /fog/ for awhile after a few /fog/ regulars wound up having characters named Elizabeth, then others would just for the hell of it. I think 2 or 3 were coincidental, but several were memery; especially that crazy user who made Mary McDonnell Nora, but with extra blockface.
That guy is sweet, he's like a mix of Gerald McRaney and Michael Gross, but his weapon and outfit needs to be improved.
Fallout 3 is more consistent with the original game than New Vegas is.
To be fair a skinny redhead moralfag named Elizabeth as their PC was Caitfag's MO months before they had a name.

Fallout 2's Highwayman map music is the comfiest shit.

So it turns out Sledgehammers might be more fun than Baseball bats.

And I just learned that power armor has their own kill animations for melee weapons. jesus christ darth vader grip and impaled with a fucking sledgehammer

I love the basic ambient music in 1/2, which NV also brought over.

It's comfy.

Damn. A Wounding Bladed Board is actually not that bad. Just fucking sank this floorboard with metal in it into their fucking necks god damn.

I wonder if shit like the Tire Iron and so on have good kill animations

I actually thought the ambient music in fo4 was pretty decent, I liked the railroad theme, and several that play when you are just walking about, never did like the radios in these kinda games

Metallic Monks is literally the only good reason to go steelbro desu

I wish she would hug my neck with her thighs then constrict me tighter asking me who the toughest bitch is in the Commonwealth.

"oh meeka" what?

fuck, too bad I already associated that name with this face to change it.

Took me a moment to notice it.

I'm using Millenia's CZ805 because that's my raifu, and the outfit because that's what I found.

Truth be told I haven't been able to use the CZ much because of lack of ammo. I got through Primm and the roads up to Nipton mostly using a S&W Model 10 and a 10mm Pistol.

Also, I installed all my mods months ago and got bored and just now came back to the game, so I have no idea what the fuck is going on or what half of my mods do and my weapon damage keeps swinging between 30 and 130 seemingly randomly. Send help.

GHOUL LOLIS

soundcloud.com/esotera/human-fallout-war-never-changes-1

So Unteralterbach: Ghoul edition?

Armor mod?

It's one of Elianora's armor mods linked in Armorsmoth Extended.

you know I meant to reply to you.

better shot of my self-insert OC

>tfw my crt doesn't add scanlines past 1024x768

The Legion didn't know not to fuck with Ol Jack. Now they do.

Step the fuck back.

this place is comfy to walk past once the legion is gone.

my christmas is ready

I wish we had more shotguns than just that remington mod, which has a shitty model and way too high damage

howdy, Mr. Deathclaw? Care to tell me what the fuck you think you're doing?

Weaponsmith Expanded adds some if you're looking.

Celebrating Christmas well in advance.

>Buy Fo4
>Check weapon list on wiki
>What only this ?
>Compare it to NV weapon list
??????????

>buy fo4
First mistake.

>Buy Fo4

How the fuck does that mask work, anyway?

why is there no deathclaw sex mod yet.
creation kit killed my dreams of getting plowed by one of them

There's a whole questline about becoming the broodsow for Deathclaws for NV user.

For u

Hemipenes are hard, I suppose.
I'd be happy enough just being a deathclaw. Ditch the storyline, pretend to be a Vault 13 survivor and wreck some shit.

Because it's on sale

I wanna fuck a deathclaw but even in NV all the animations are male
Fml

>ywn tap that cloaca

give him morphine, or something

Can i make weapon from mods to holster on my back ? or i can only holster vanilla weapon on my back with holster mod ?

That quest where you return the egg to mum deathclaw would be perfect for a setup.
Yea im mad, fokin normos