/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Master and Apprentice

prime gameplay post

What husbando mods?

What hair is that?

Vitruvia mixed with skysight

something from SG

Where is everyone?

sleeping

Around.

Waifu
Lore
Absolute chaos gods help us all there can be no harmony.

Off to bed.

>Off to bed.
g'nite lil drow

they float

>Don't want to play vanilla human/mer male because I can't make them look cute and no clothes
>Don't want to play regular female because it would feel weird
>Beast races might be okay but I'm having trouble making them look cute and I feel scummy when I play them, also no clothes for males
>Playing a "female" and making them a cute boy might be okay but I really don't wanna go fucking around with custom races and bodyslide and making my game even more unstable again

Every day

just pick a male you dip

human/mer males aren't going well, making a feminine male little kobold-y male argonian be nice but I don't know how to make them look cute, they're lizards. I could try Khajiit but I think I'd feel even more scummy playing them.

nothing scummy about playing as a catte unless you're going to fap to it desu

are there panty mods with a bulge on them?

bodyslide is your friend.

Should I buy special edition when I have original? Nice that it comes with the DLC, which I haven't bought any of that yet, and am now planning to at least get Dawnguard, but it's not on sale with everything else.

I heard there was another paid mod fiasco, will the mods with current original skyrim be compatible with special edition?

But they're all thieves and drug dealers.

>be dark brotherhood assassin
>walk right up to my target in broad daylight and loudly announce that i'm going to kill them
>they become understandably worried and try to defend themselves
>the city guard perceives this as assault and kills them for me
MASTER ASSASSIN TACTIX

>teslg is ded
>tesg is ded
;_;

what if you are dead

NANI?!

Loudly nothing. Assuming you are talking about that imperial inspector dude, you're just having a conversation with them that nobody is really going to pay attention to until he pulls his sword on you.

>no lollygaggin'
>CUUUUURVED SWORDS
>those werewolf rumors must be true
>fancy robes, you a wizard or something?
>COLORFUL
>whoa whoa whoa, watch the magic
>the old woman at the orphanage was murdered

Heard they're reforming the dawnguard.

just pirate the original dlc
some mods have been ported to SSE but not all by a long shot

Give me some good mods for a Necromancer build

Not true! Some are just one or the other!

Ordinator and Undeath

Have anyone tried hiring someone to write a story about their waifus?

Corpse Preparation for your super autist playthrough, pairs well with Spell Research.

Undeath and Ordinator as
Said is probably your best general choice. Don't forget UndeadFX for super creepy Ghostface Killaz.
>tgesg is actually somewhat active
Best part of the weekend so far.

No. Anyone autistic enough to want a story about their waifu is also autistic enough to write it themselves

Le autism xD

What exactly is the point of this post?

Fishing for (you)

More like Hamface Eatah

>Finally starting to understand the power of illusion magic

Why don't people use this more often

Do elemental perks affect elemental enchantments on weapons?

The average "person" just wants to smash things in between posting on faceberg.

>try Amorous Adventures for shits and giggles
>quest in Riften requires you to have sex with Mjoll, Sapphire and Ingun in a row to cure them
This mod ain't taking no prisoners

Is Aerin watching?

Are you roleplaying as Todd Howard? Or at least a manlet like him?

Can anyone give me some starting tips for morrowind? I never played it when I was younger and I'm having trouble getting over that initial "A small bird can kill you if they look at you funny" phase and really getting into the game. I've gotten some build advice from a friend, and some other general advice. All he told me starting wise was levitate up to the top of the Burial Caverns nexus, but I dunno where that is and I dont have levitate.

As someone who is just wrapping up a Morrowind play through, I got a tip or two. Make damn sure you use a weapon you have as a major so you can hit a damn. Screw around in Seyda Neen and do whatever quests you can find there, it'll help fill your pockets so buy actual equipment you can use. Feel free to walk to Balmora, but most places will kick your ass at level one, so don't be ashamed to catch a ride there.

Balmora has plenty of newbie quests and lots of trainers to get you off on a good foot. Once you gain a few levels, you can start exploring well enough on your own, and then, well, the world is your oyster!

So is the chinese UUNP supposed to break when you use racemenu sliders on it?

Also, is there a mod that lets me refund perk points without grinding the skill to 100?

Also, on a final note, the game REALLY favors Long Blades, if you care about that sort of thing. Better weapons in that category then just about any other.

I'm sorry?

Morrowind is much more stat-focused than other Elder Scrolls games. For example, you have primary Attributes which range from 0 to 100, these stats being Strength, Intelligence, Willpower, Personality, Endurance, Speed, Agility, and Luck. Why they're important is because these stats affect how your character grows over time. For example, someone with 65 Endurance will gain more health per level than someone with 30 Endurance, and because of this, it's pretty important that you don't neglect having at least some of it if you're new. Another thing is stat growth; when you level up, you increase these Attributes, and you get a multiplier for their increasing by leveling Skills related to them. For example, if you want to have more Magicka, then you need to learn Alchemy, Enchanting, and the like to give your Intelligence a bonus modifier, which enables you higher magicka gains per level. This can be done easily by finding a skill you have very low stats in, going to a trainer for that skill, and buying a few levels in training.

Secondly, there's skills, which determine your ability to do basically anything at all. For example, without any investment in Alchemy, eating reagents does nothing. With some investment in Alchemy, eating some plants can give you waterwalking or fatigue restoration, and you need to have some in order to really benefit from things like Skooma and Moon Sugar. A more direct and obvious argument behind having a sufficient stat in what you're doing is what that anime girl said; combat is hugely dependent on your ability to use your current equipment. If you have 5 Unarmed and you put up your dukes, you're very likely not going to win. Even a 15 is a huge boost over nothing. Trainers are no fucking joke in this game, they're really fucking good.

Thirdly, your current Fatigue plays a huge role in your ability to succeed at literally anything. Always try to keep it up high in combat because spells will fail and you will miss attacks.

So trainers are useful in this game? They always seemed kinda pointless in oblivion/skyrim unless you had a bunch of spare dosh. Speaking of Seyda Neen, is giving that dude his ring back worth while? My initial instinct was to hand it over, but considering I was going mostly melee, having an item based healing spell could be really useful.

That was one of my friends tips, but I'm a sword guy anyway so that's fine by me.

The leveling/stat system sounds pretty similar to oblivions. How exactly do I go about keeping fatigue up mid combat? Just stop attacking when it starts getting low, or investing in fatigue pots?

Also thanks for the help/info, I appreciate it. I'm excited to finally be getting around to morrowind.

>can i get uuuhhhhhhh... spears?
>spears machine broke
>understandable, have another skyrim release

This is the angel of capitalism. Please say something nice about her.

Black Fredas was a mistake.

Walk in the midst of combat and don't spam unless you need one point of damage to get the kill. Always consider the variety of attacks at your disposal, some attack directions have tighter damage ranges while others have very broad all-or-nothing damage, and how much you'd need to kill something. If your stamina is low, find some way to put some distance between you and your enemy so you can cool down. Enemies run all the time, so they're using their stamina as well. If you can acquire something that absorbs fatigue, whether it be a spell or an enchanted item, that can turn a lot of battles.

Speaking of battles, some enemies, such as imps and ghosts, can only be hurt by Magic and Silver weapons. I didn't play much Oblivion so I can't say if you already figured as much, but that's what I'd have you know.

Roger. Ghosts was the same in oblivion, but they were pretty much it as far as I remember. Lastly, does the race starting stats matter much, or is it just a very early game thing? I'm kinda feeling an argonian, I've never played one before but I dont want to gimp myself.

Starting races provide very potent resistances and certain powers, as well as have different stat distributions. It also affects how people in the game world feel toward you, although only slightly. You can see the numbers during chargen.

Well I also just found out that argonians and kajhiit can't wear some helms or shoes, so I guess that's off the table.

any way to make conjured swords not raise onehanded and scale with conjuration?

elf

Gay

>Look for Civil War Overhaul mod I'd heard about a year or two ago
>It's gone
>Apparently the mod author took it down because of the election

Huh. Was it even worth a look if it was still up? I don't really know of any other mods that help make the civil war thing worth playing through, it's just kinda lame either side you go with. You either kill Ulfric and nothing really happens, or you kill Tullius and nothing really happens. I mean the Empire is apparently driven from Skyrim, or the Stormcloak Rebellion is put down, but it just feels like a lot of the story was cut, or they didn't really put much thought into it, when it could have been so much more.

I guess you could say that about a lot of Skyrim's content, though.

Fuck off back to your books, Raistlin.

>Get apocalypse magic
>Hidden Cobra Target is reduced to 1 Health upon leaving combat.
>Cast on enemy
>Calm
>Run up and tap them
>Nearly every enemy in the game can suddenly be destroyed by a shitty illusion mage

That guy was known (or rather infamous) for making broken as fuck mods that would usually not work AND bloat your saves to oblivion and back, plus he was a moronic faggot. Nothing of value was lost.

Yeah that's one thing I always remember hearing about Apollodown. I think they made a dragon overhaul mod too, but it's been so long I forget if that was them.

>vanilla skyrim without ENB is ugl-

Apollo still hasn't put it back up? It's been like a year, holy shit. We're better off without it anyway.

y

Well at least he's staying true to his word and morals, gotta give him that. Even if what he did was fucking retarded.

More like he threw a hissy fit because things didn't go his way and wanted to make people who don't know better suffer out of spite.

>he says while throwing a hissy fit

All of my mods are hidden until November 9.
In a time where hatred screams loud from the dark recesses of the internet and my country, I will use my soapbox for something. For more information on what you can do to help, I suggest you visit Amnesty International.
BlackLivesMatter
LGBTRights
TransIsBeautiful
RefugeesWelcome
OccupyWallStreet
YesAllWomen
and...
ImWithHer

ded

whyyyyy hasn't the ninirim piracy blog got the new hairs up yet >:C

Give me one (1) good reason the Nord people should have to deal with a foreign refugee population in the Nordic heart of their homeland.

How do you decide on one playstyle? I feel like I just want to stick with one character for a while, but there's so many different things I want to do.

>Makes Stormcloaks OP in his Civil War mod
>Supports Hillary

>Makes Stormcloaks OP in his Civil War mod
Spotted the legioncuck.

I actually generally like the Stormcloaks more, I just remember seeing that he'd given the Stormcloaks mages and Giants. Unless they were heavily de-powereed giants, they'd just assfuck any legionaries who started poking it's shins with a single slam, sending them on an all expenses paid vacation on the Khajiit moon colony.

Did he give the Legion anything to compensate that I'm forgetting about?

Which OTP can be improved with NTR?

None, piss off.

literally all of them

Cuck.

why NTR?

>thread was ded for a while
>some user mentioning cuck shit suddenly sparked activity

arguably the best fetish

Too be honest, giants and nords have some ties and Bethesda actually planned to use them for a Civil War quest where the player needed to recruit them.

feel free to kys anytime

Europoor hours.

I've always thought that it was a dumb joke, but it seems that Yuros unironically love anything related to cuckoldry.

ntr is not cuck

Can we stop the epic /pol/tard cuck maymay please, and talk about real shit like Gray-Mane or Battle-Born?

grey-mane

>gay-man
Fixed that for you, traitor.

>Being a lizard person sounds cool
>Argonians are a weak (unless their tree gods power them up) unwanted slave race living in a backwater shithole

Fuck

MoreHUD for Oblivion when

Guys aco is still dead

who cares its just niko and diana trash anyways

Nice try, mutt.

Giving the Argonians zero credit because they worship the Hist is the worst meme. People act as if they're a hivemind bunch of androids with no free will or thought of their own. Have you even played the games? They're as free minded as any other race. Might as well be calling out Nords for "muh talos"

They aren't weak. They made the Daedra shit their pants during the Oblivion crisis and took over like half of Morrowind. How does them being influenced by the Hist change that?