I don't think I panic sold that quickly in my life

I don't think I panic sold that quickly in my life

what exchange is that?

polo

polo

I just saw this after taking a week break from pononiex. Why is Magi being delisted?

All low volume shit tier meme coins, making room for more coins like ARK, PIVX and POSW.

Lost all of my gains on cure reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

polo

I hate to agree with the shill, but it's probably to make room for some other coins yes.

the jews at polo still wont add these i bet

Anyone think this is a sign that they are looking to add some of the new, trendy coins that they've been missing out on? PIVX, ARK, BitBay, and so on could skyrocket if they're added to Poloniex.

Expecting PIVX due to the sheer volume of trading on Bittrex over the past few months - the coin could hit $10 overnight.

the polo chat is going nuts lol

Poloniex is a federal honeypot.

use bittrex.

polo

marco

>tfw you have no money in any of these

WEW.

Pump and dumps. All of them.

>magi
>pump and dump
>proof of stake coins
>bad
>ever
topkek enjoy being poor forever

also

>poloniex jews attempting to bring XMG down only brought it to 4500

[email protected]

>Had $500 in IOC, now worth less

meh. Last I checked it's the only wallet that was built on HTML5 and wasn't shit and was still active. Gonna keep this.

The other ones like FLO or HZ I'm gonna grab.

At 3000 now still holding?

>oh no this dividend paying item is cheaper now

said nobody ever, this is just a chance for people to get in and move it to POSW.

Just woke up.
this tweet fucked me so hard

Not right away, they need to accumulate them cheaply on YoBit first so they can do a P&D like PASC got.

I've never heard of this shitcoin before. The website doesn't mention dividends and seems to be confused about whether it's PoS or PoW. It also runs like shit, only the front page seems to load, and the blog hasn't been updated since 2015.

What the hell is it and why would you buy more

If I have a pivx masternode how much much pivx will i be making a month?

what the fuck does that even mean

is the NSA stealing my trollbox shitposts?