>Christmas 2016 Rerun rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/re_christmas2016/
>Ishtar, Jing Ke, and Ushiwakamaru are always in the rate-up
Saint Martha: 27, 29
Emiya: 28, 29
Nursery Rhyme: 29

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Chains of the Fool, Poison Sting, Hero Proof.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/m9UmwMc9
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfawau30Olk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA
youtube.com/watch?v=U2QABBLgq0c
twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/934665722201915393
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brihannala when?

1 day, 4 hours, 21 minutes until stream.

Sita when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hfawau30Olk
Soon

>NA
"No"

I want to cuddle with Osakabe

stop fuckinf with the OP you stupid nigger
>captcha: disabled lizard
she will be when I'm done with her

Robert E. Lee chan rate up onegai

Does Beowulf have the worst design of any servant?

>the cluttered mess that is Chiyome

>Okki will never choi choi your dick
Why even live?

Gilbro here, what is this nip meme

>Roll Cleo In a single ten roll
>Roll Osakabehime in two ten rolls
>Roll King Hassan with a ticket
Why do I have such good luck with assassins?

How much do you on average spend on this game in a year?

Beowulf is literally just a guy

A ripped and scarred guy, which describes the actual Beowulf

LIZ LOVE

Real thread

So who are the next three Beasts gonna be?

V we have no clue about.
VI is hinted as "The Holder of Nega-Messiah", so I'm willing to guess it's the Beast of the book of Revelation, AKA the Beast of 666 in Fate/Prototype, so basically the Antichrist.
VII is hinted as "The VII of the End" or "The Beast that Announces the End" or "The Evil of the End". I'm willing to bet that Beast VII is Satan.

>So who are the next three Beasts gonna be?
me

Best claws

>LIZ THREAD is dead

>who are the next three Beasts gonna be?
Some Nasu OC

Shes a really cute crab.
I'd pat her on the head.

>end of re-runs never

I LOVE ERZSEBET-CHAN

What was the last LIZ THREAD edit he made?

It's either that one or I vaguely remember a penth one? That or I'm imagining one since it feels like it'd fit.

What are these from

WHEN

god I hope never

Snibbity snab

fuck off

Please no. I like the series but the fanbase is pure cancer

Gotta love being western, I always get hyped up when they talk about Christian Mythology. The fucking antichrist and the beast of the apocalypse, now that's my thing, I love that the chinks are getting into that field. I still want a chapter with full Church involvement and lots of Undead enemies, maybe Dead Apostles and more Executors. Buff for Amakusa and Kirei servant.

Fuck off!

Why does King Hassan keep saying Doko da?

Pathetic

Why would you absolute illiterates want more literal-who waifus!? This game is already filled to the brim pandering to weeaboos instead of taking itself seriously and including new accurate legends. Just stop. Go play some shitty MMORPG. Actually, you autists are probably why I hate most MMORPGS; while I try to play as a serious knight or magician in a medieval world you come with your girl characters mounting frogs and wearing rainbow bikinis. Fucking immersion breaking.

He's gotten senile with age

>liz op
You fuckign dolt. Mods will mistake us for alter and delete this

He forgot where he is. He's old and his memory is going.

The fact that there are Seven beasts reminds me of the Seven Seals and Seven Trumpets which signify the End of the World in the Book of Revelation. If it goes down Revelation territory, Beast VII may be Satan as he is depicted in Revelation: The Great Red Dragon with Seven Heads and Ten Horns.

>Thread Theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y4-DGVQ6nvA
>Lizfag pushing his lizardgirl waifu on /fgog/.
Kek.

This started off as some ginger summoning genderbent King Arthur in his shed and now we're here. Good stuff.

>Inb4 Nero is a genderbent Satan

> Prelati

Anyone play ios here?
Getting a new phone
Do I have to make jp acc or email to transfer?

Is it just me or is Shimosa significantly more challenging than everything we've had so far?

I seriously think anyone unironically liking Passionlip is retarded or should be in a mental institution. She is supposed to look like a monster, she's deformed, not a cutie. Well, her face is cute, but you should be getting grossed out by her; she got oversexualized to the point of losing her human form and should be given a swift death you psychos.

>aren't allowed supports
It's the bane of newfags

How to find stream link except niconico?

make account transfer code and use it when you redownload the game

It's because you're forced to bring Musashi in the front line.

What if the story goes on a dark turn and Nero is used as a Catalyst to summon Beast VII?

It is, it gets hard if you only try to stick to the Knight Class. I could do it for 4 or 5 bosses but eventually you need to pick your best servants for the job.

It is since they restrict your supports, it also fucks over newfags who haven't had 2 years get to level up good servants

You should have grown out of needing supports by now.

>Not having had transcended from normal fetishes to Advanced Fetishes
FOOLISH

>mods keep the obvious ban evader liz avatarfag thread up
I'm gonna tattle to Hiro , you mods need to open your eyes a little bit wider.

No! (You) are pathetic.

>Nero ever being depicted as wrong, even tangentially.
No

Who are you planning to give your Grails next /fgog/

youtube.com/watch?v=U2QABBLgq0c

You need to bitch at them on IRC if you want them to do anything, it seems like they just straight up ignore most reports

Is King Hassan best girl?

>Only 11k/10k
>Isn't Mashu
Pathetic

Jouji Nakata is Grand girl.

I have Merlin and a Buster Servant for each class, so I can stomp anything easy. Just throw Musashi to the backrow using Chaldea Battlesuit.

Nero's name is coded as 666 in Revelation, so she would have to be related to Beast VI.
I'm not saying Nero herself would be evil, but that an evil was born from her. The very corrupted essence of Rome to be manifested as Beast VI. It sounds crazy, but it's possible.

Veeky Forums needs like a dozen mods that watch over 2-3 generals each, that'd get rid of shitposting while preserving thread culture in each one

yes

Torn between Arjuna and Helena

Rasputin

After I finish grailing Moriarty, Holmes is getting them.

Any mention to hiro in the thread will instantly get notified by him I believe. But whether he gives a shit or not on the other hand is another matter.

I haven't grailed any servants and don't really plan to

Ah, that's why. I normally just use my favorites and do story for the bond points, but I keep finding myself losing and having to actually recompose my team.

I guess it would help if I use some of my other more practical 4-5*s but I don't even level them.

I am the fag who keeps asking for more grails on every fucking thread, this question brings me despair. Since I fou'd Siegfried, the least I could do is level George and bring him everywhere. But I like aknowledging my lowstar servants, so he should get 1 grail and become Silver if he's to be seriously used.... but I also maxed Ko Gil skills since I'm a Gil fag who'll never get the real one, I'm really satisfied with him and use him everywhere so I should give him TWO grails to make him golden. I also gave a grail to Spartacus and am satisfied with it, but I see potential in him, he could be really good if he went to 80.

So to be satisfied I need at least 5 grails. That's not counting that I believe Herc deserves 5 stars too, and I'm patiently waiting on Diarmuid becoming OP with a strenghtening quest so he'd need other 2 grails. David is a good candidate too but I don't currently use him. I'm sperging out but I'm sure I'm missing a few more servants who deserve grails.

>I'm not saying Nero herself would be evil
Unless we get Nero Alter as Beast VI.

new shit when bros?

>implying any Nero Alter wouldn't just be some dude she's just more blunt now but still a shallow waifu lmao bullshit

34 minutes until news

After that its time to 10/10/10

I swear I'll stop playing this shitty game if that happens. Beasts are serious business, they should look like the Demon Pillars or Goetia and Tiamat. Giving us a shitty waifu for such a serious role would be something I expect from a cheap mobage, but I hope TypeMoon still has some shred of decency and doesn't do a Saberface final boss.

twitter.com/nandakaomo/status/934665722201915393
Lancelot.

Fuck off

I respect Monty to the highest degree for achieving his dream and having an insane work ethic but RWBY is still irredeemable trash attempting to be an anime.

This cutie here to 100 if I can roll her on her next (god knows when) rate up

Unfortunately I have to save grails for someone coming out. If I manage to get enough after that though next is either Shiki or Medea Lily.

Soon!

Absolute worst case scenario she'll be in the next anniversary EoR3 gacha, but she'll absolutely get a rate-up before that.

Why would you ever grail a 5* to 100? I can't even understand love that well, but I'd be satisfied giving 1 grail to my OG Saber maybe. Going beyond that is retarded, you could be instead getting a full roaster of usable 1-3* servants or overpowering a 4*. Grails on a 5* is like giving them fou, not worth the months you played to get those grails.

Half AP dailies when?

I'm going to masturbate, wake me up when news come

You do remember that the last beast revealed was Kiara right

It's absolutely worth it if you like the character enough.