Tip: Buy some $GAMBIT

Hey guys I'm back for a quick tip..

Now you all can see this:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAM

And you can all see it just mooned..But that's not the point. This guy explains it best:

twitter.com/crazy_crypto/status/854454633842044930

Supply of the coin is decreasing.. You do the math on this shit. This is NOT going down from here.

You either buy RIGHT NOW and have the opportunity to get IN on the next big thing early or be a pussy and stay poor.

>B-but this coin just went 2x, it's too late buy in

I don't give a FUCK pussy. This shit is NOT going down from here.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAM
is2.Veeky
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051324.msg18646903#msg18646903
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get this guys..

They are BUYING PROMISING AS SHIT coins FOR YOU

And they use 80% of the profits as BUY SUPPORT ON $GAM

THE GAM DEV TEAM IS PUMPING THEIR OWN COIN

calm down pls

don't panic so much about your impulse buy famalam

>$GAM is already up 10% since I made this thread

Do you people want to be poor? Is that it?

Ily cryptogod but I'm still working on my posw gains

Hop in with anything you have

Your GAMship seems to be crashing down boi

Buy the dip.

Previous prediction,

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xbc

GAMBIT can not 'crash'.

The devs made millions and they are using 80% of it as buy support for $GAM. BUY. THAT. SHIT.

Some fundamentals for you

1. CryptoCollin is behind it. His crypto empire is forever growing
2. They burn supply
3. They're about to switch over to ETC and remove POS which makes the inflation rate %5 less
4. They just made more money with group buying Edgeless than GAM's entire marketcap before this leg up
5. The indicator for TradingView is highly sought after
6. Traditional Traders prefer paid rooms over free rooms and Gambit is the only one that is well respected & expensive

Hold.

what markets is it available on?

Bittrex for now: bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GAM

GREAT time to buy in.

GET in BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Got in bih, fuckig amazing volume, great devs, this will moon pretty soon. Ty for the tip

Good.

Don't you fucking dare to sell this until it hits 15$ at the VERY LEAST.

sure, also, check my dubz... moon confirmed

My main question is what happens when they've eaten up the entire volume available on the markets? I mean, presumably, eventually the coin could theoretically consume itself, correct?

This is the most poorly made thread I've seen in weeks

Pretty sure the guy who made this thread likes dick in his mouth.

This is just a crypto hedge fund thing?

>board being spammed with shitty crypto bean bullshit
>THIS is the worst thread you've seen in weeks
"no"

It is the worst made,
although I take that back a little bit for the guy that shilled pinkcoin earlier today, and that fag posting about elon musk all the time

It's already up 0.20$ since I made this thread.

Should I take my money out of PoSW and put it all in GAM?
Looks like PoSW is starting to stall but idk if I should take it out

It's not a bad idea if you want to take profit

I see GAM has barely any trading volume though.
Got in on PoSW early from a thread here, it went up over 100%.
Now not sure whether to take it out and put it in another early coin or keep it there
I don't see exactly what gambit does and it doesn't look like it has hardly any volume at all so I'm skeptical

is2.Veeky Forums.org/biz/1492561989194.jpg

not even shilling but read up on it on bitcointalk, shits fascinating

Pls buy this. I need to exit

Not exiting until at least 100$.

You woot m8

Look how stable the coin is. This shit is NOT going down. Can't believe nobody is jumping on.

shill coin 2017

I remember when Bitcoin was still 8 cents. I didn't buy it then, because I didn't have money for something that risky, but as it grew I looked into starting miners,etc. Didn't really work out. It was interesting though, the whole miner shit that grew from there, now you don't here jack shit about miners, at least I don't, anyway.

Do or don't it's all good. just make sure you have a sound retirement plan. 401k is good, esp. if it's being matched.

look at the yearly coinmarketcap chart for this LOL. moooooon

Gambit is moving away form it's own blockchain and will be a token on Ethereum Classic. If that doesn't tell you what else you should buy, maybe this will.

Charts don't lie. Awfully similar start to ETH a few months back.

Just reached $2.

Listen to CryptoGod.

this honestly seems amazing. a way better opportunity than zclassic imo. im picking some up atm.

Is it too late OP? What is GAMs final form? 10$?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1051324.msg18646903#msg18646903

read up. its going to split soon so thats going to give investors massive profits if you hold before it splits. Plus they havent burned tokens in a while and they just made 1.2mil in 1 trade.

So they usually go after ICOs with the expecation of a price rise? Only downside I see is the slack of volume, this could make it tricky to cash out.

Just read the main thread. They made a bunch of bots too. If you look at the order books on bittrex you can see that it has potential to reach 100$~+ The deflationary aspect of it increases the price. Its a good thing.

What's your stack? Seems awesome to be honest, is it worth paying the 0.75 BTC fee?

I dont know maybe it could be if you want to be a trader. It probably is.

This is the only person on Veeky Forums I listen to.

Think gam is gonna dip a bit lower?
On the fence to buy some more

Notice how stable GAM is while every coin is dropping like a hot potato. NOT going down. Get in.

it might but if you hold until atleast the split which will happen in a month or so you will make at a minimum 2x

What makes you say that?

I'll definitely hold, just wanted some more but didnt go down to the price i wanted sadly

I jumped on this ship too. Their website looks very good

Its a good hedge since they can trade the crashes and moons.