/owg/ - Overwatch General

Tan Lines Edition

>BLIZZWORLD, new Hybrid Map, now live on PTR
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>Moira is now live in all platforms
>She should be selected as a 2nd pick healer after mercy, all other healers are situational if you are attempting a solid win
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8

>Latest Animated Short: Honor and Glory
youtube.com/watch?v=to8yh83jlXg

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.co

>D.va Competitive Playguide
youtube.com/watch?v=m95_2C1TTCk

stop picking doomfist in competitive

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/4702d185d7c4fba718d912fc59144952/tumblr_p02h01nfHP1vg76lso1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nth for best waifu

Here comes T.Racer!

>Friend buys overwatch during the sale
>He's been getting wrecked.
>Watch him play for fifteen games
>Every game he's getting matched against GM and masters players when he's clearly not their level
>He hates the game now

Is matchmaking broken? Like, you'd think after he loses thirty plus games in a row it would stop this.

Did I buy the right skin?

You bought the meme skin. Oasis and Ornate are the best ones.

Blizzard have some of the worst matchmaking in the world.
t. OW, WoW, HS, SC, and HotS player

>Nth for best waifu
>Here comes T.Racer!
More lost than the moon in winter.

>Not moon
>Not oasis
You knew the answer before you asked user

It's ridiculous. Every game is just him and like 3 gms and 8 masters players.

He just walks out and gets shit on instantly.

I wanted him to like the game but they've made it pretty much impossible.

>Paying money more than once for the same game because you feel insecure about your ranking and want to pick on weaker players

I seriously hope none of you have done this

Is he trying to do ranked before he even plays QP for a while to build skill?

>Latest Animated Short: Honor and Glory
>[YouTube] Overwatch Animated Short | "The Last Bastion"

I think we need to update the general copypasta at least in this part

>posting whitewashed young ana

Anafags may be the only faggots that don't even really like their waifu lmao

No he's only done quick play, and he told me he just feels like he can't do anything so I came and watched and started checking the profiles for people he's playing against and that's why. He literally only gets matched up with super high ranked people.

The lowest ranked player he's been matched with while I've been watching was a very high diamond.

I LOVE Moira!

More Egyptians live here than in your place. They are not as dark as your niggers.

>whitewashed
Go back to tumblr

Why can't OW have the same level of bantz as TF2?

A warrior's greatest weapon...

Ana is still not as pale as your shit fanart, so it looks like you really don't like her as much as you claim if you keep saving inaccurate pictures :^)

You have lost touch with reality.

he is right mate, if you cant difference between a white person and a sandnigger you are colorblinded

>Argument is about Ana
>Posts random girl

>a random 3D whore means Ana has pale skin when you can see her skin colour in-game

Again, you don't even really like your waifu. Just admit you're retarded.

What else do you guys think we should be able to spend competitive points on??

lmao, her voice actress even isn't as dark as the cptn. amari skin

dumb amerimutts explaining colour to Europeans when they are darker than this lady

Because TF2 was made in a different time and the community wasn't a bunch of snowflakes. In OW everyone will report you for saying the slightest thing and you've only got about ~100 fuck up's in your accounts lifetime before you start triggering auto-bans.

>Argument is about Ana
>Posts her VA
Getting closer I guess

What did my rock post have to do with skin color?

see

Ana is still fucking brown, but keep trying.

muh future aesthetic is overblown and retarded

You're overblown and retarded. Enjoy your David Bowie meme skin you tasteless fuck.

>Defense
>pick Torbjorn
>set up turret *behind* an edge so that its most open field of view is not toward the direction the attackers start in but instead toward the direction they have to move
>turret never destroyed, always attacks their backs when they're already engaging your team in combat, is immune to being dealt with from afar, is setup to shoot Mercies first
>mash A-D movement and armor refreshes while holding down LMB to fight and 2-shot angry sniper bitches and Pharahs trying their best to soften the fightzone without getting their socks dirty
>spew excess scrap at team
>win easily literally every time on Defense
I'm glad I learned to stop just putting the turret in the location with the best view. It's not WW1 anymore I guess.

we are complaining about the "let's make Ana white" meanwhile in the game is dark skinned

this kind of fanart is fucking crap if you need to make it white to look beauty
and we are talking about Ana. A N A

also
>not using Ghoul skin

if it's a good skin it's a good skin

enjoy being akin to the morons we laugh at who thought we'd have flying cars and spandex suits in the future

... is patience

Is Reaper a nice guy and just misunderstood?

I need a way to break through cancer comp on console

get an MKB, turn off ramp-up for toggle stick and enjoy free wins with any hitscan hero

or troll with symmetra since bastion/orissa turn rate is garbage

ana is only tanned because she's a sniper, spending hours and hours waiting in the heat of the sun waiting for shots.

As the simultaneous-hurt-healer who came first, Ana is a grim future view of how bad Moira will become eventually. That's the balance point, in Blizzard's view, of weapons and abilities that both hurt enemies AND heal allies.

Someone make me a good Tracer that's all I want.

Every QP match has become a battle of '' who has the better Widow, Hanzo and Junkrat ''

I'm triggered.

There are plenty of good Tracers to choose from, user!

Don't forget about the battle of "who has a Mercy and who doesn't"

Because people laughing about killing each other and slamming each other with ethnic-based jokes while doing it isn't conducive to the toothless Saturday-morning cartoon vibe Blizzard is going for.

>enjoy being akin to the morons we laugh at who thought we'd have flying cars and spandex suits in the future
>stupid motherfucker is literally playing a game set in the far future with flying cars and spandex suits
>buys David Bowie meme skin and has the audacity to say some shit about spandex suits
Case in point. It suits you.

If you're not born with ADHD you're sol user.

>playing at lowest rank still, with the rest of the beginners
>suddenly someone with snap-headshot reaction skills enters the game as Widow

That's not as bad as Hanzo and Widowmaker not changing despite being buttblasted by the enemy Hanzo and Widow. Like, I get that snipers are fun, but when you continuously lose and get rekt, is it really fun anymore? Not for me anyway.

>it's because her tan
>her daughter is dark skin as well
I guess the tan is now some weird darwin shit

I mean I usually just say to play sombra for the cancer comps if any of your teammatesa can play her, or grav hanzo I guess, idk what console is like but those are normal.

Somehow all the god Widow's end up in my games, not in my team though, the enemy team...

Is there any mkb adapter for the cheap? Almost 200 for the xim4 is way beyond my budget and i play on console because poorfag

>get drunk and derank to 2000
>shitty players everywhere telling their best Sym to switch even though they're fucking carrying

This rank kills me, but at least it's easy to rank up.

pro opinion on moira yet?

Meme, must pick because of fuck long tether and easy as shit healing plus disengage that can't be easily followed

Maybe it's just shit coloring and it doesn't have any serious underlying racial overtones? At best the artists are a bunch of white or asian people and they struggle with darker skin colors.

Her daughter is half native american.

Not the point. If you like Ana so much why would you save shit pictures of her that don't even look like her? Anafags do it a lot.

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, i still don't know about widowmaker

22 games and still getting just matched with GM and masters players.

He just shut it off.

Jesus blizzard, wtf is wrong with your matchmaking system?

how do i git gut at dva? I want her ult cheevo but can’t top 2 kills with it
cannot stand how she plays

Forget about them, we both know Mei best girl. Fellow thicc friend.

Don't ever try to associate me with meifags you fucking falseflagging degenerate. Kill yourself.

Sorry fellow Dva-fag

Maybe they're no true art connoisseur like yourself and the slight difference in skin color means fuck all to them.

>falseflagging

Barbarian badass Mexican Hero when?

Mafioso Italian hero when?

Yes

doomfists ult is like an inferior, slow and extremely predictable swift strike

His ultimate is an inferior pulse bomb. Get it right.

But it does the same damage and has a way bigger range.

Hopefully never. South Italy accent is annoying as fuck.
>t.italiananon

You spelled North wrong

Guys guys guys, the world sees ALL Italian people are over-the-top aggressive, rapey, brain dead Mexicans of Europe. You don't have to divvy up with "north" or "south".

The only good one is the center

But I love accents...

78.media.tumblr.com/4702d185d7c4fba718d912fc59144952/tumblr_p02h01nfHP1vg76lso1_1280.jpg
post mercy

i say swift strike because it is very commonly more useful as an escape than an attack

Sure thing man.
Your waifu speaks Italian ya dingus

...right.

Tracer's bomb does 400. Doomfist's does 300.

if you control for area of effect tracer's bomb and doomfist's meteor do the same damage

>tfw Zarya took your jacket

That face looks like absolute trash. Never post your garbage taste here again.

>Zarya wearing 76's jacket, imitating D.Va's pose

Best maps for moira?

any map with a choke

oh wait thats all of them

Payload maps because of the tight ass corridors, she's a bit weak on KOTH but her ult is more effective because of the wide open spaces.

A dump

>tfw Zarya took your jacket
I fight her and lose to her. hoping that she has her way with me.

??????????
Nepal you fucking bronze shitter

post uncanny valley fanart

>mfw hacking Mercy as Sombra

why are they so ugly