(You) are Magellan

>(You) are Magellan
>Instead of landing in the Phillipines a storm has diverted your fleet to land in Joseon Korea instead
>Your ships are completely destroyed from the storm where all of your ships crash into coastal rocks or run aground
>There is only a few survivors and you stranded in this unfamiliar oriental land
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrick_Hamel
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I begin by killing the rest of my crew I couldn´t kill in Patagonia

Start banging qt azns

Remember what my dutch m80 had told me about the orientals and try to greet them.

"Oh geenkee dez ka? Kono mageranu da, toki o tomare"

They look at me baffled, figure they aren't the same as those other weirdos that fight constantly amongst themselves and draw weird tentacle shit.

>Everything they say ends in -sumida or some shit.
>They aren't even using gunpowder
>They write in circles and lines arranged in a square.
>mfw

Hope they're lenient. They might think you're some sort of new sea barbarian/pirate and kill you at first sight.

Good luck doing that in a highly neo-Confucian society. Women who weren't prostitutes would treat you like an exotic animal.

>Speaking Japanese to a xenophobic people ravaged by Japanese piracy for decades.

arigato gozaimasu, my name is magellan-sama. i come from spain and wish to trade animu, mango, and bento boxes with you (no pinku).

Kek

*Gets sold into slavery*

>Joseon Korea
>1521.
>Like, Hermit Kingdom No Foreigners Allowed (Except for Chinese ones) Korea.
Die I guess.

Establish a Campament as far as possible from the occupying civilization

Go into the wild and colect the materials that can help build another ship.

Silently steal womyns

Create a myth that surrounds my campament, use fear as an instrument of defense.

When ship is done, go to australia m8

Rape more wymins

Get drunk and die a little bit after

Inb4 can't writte propper engurish.

I think Japan was allowed to trade as well through Busan. Do you know if other countries were permitted to trade there or other ports?

Introduce the ancient Western custom of choreographed girls dancing while singing the song of my people: GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY.

>Raping aboriginals

>bom dia filhos da puta,the inquisition has come to you heretics

>they think you're a japanese pirate and kill you brutally
If you're in Joseon Korea in the 16th century you probably don't want to pretend that you're Japanese.

Nobody in the crew speaks Korean, so you're pretty much going to have to hope you can get to Ming China where they might have a few merchants who might speak a European language.

Not like your odds of getting there are great either. You pretty much have nothing to offer them, since your firearms aren't much less rudimentary than theirs are and you probably lost it all anyway. Best thing you can do is hope the Koreans find you curious enough to tie you up and send you to the Ming.

> bom dia filhos da puta
but Fernandao, you´re under spanish flag now

저사람 뭐야?

일본 쓰레기

>벤또 박스

Get a load of this fucking retard. Hangul hadn't been invented yet. KYS PIECE OF SHIT

Magellan died in the Philippines in the 1500s
Hangul was invented in the 1400s

Eat a chode

>go to australia m8
>Rape more wymins

The whole crew would probably be sent to the local overseer who would send them over to Seoul to identify who or what they are. From there, the upper class folks would see them and notice that they're from the west, as Korea has historical records of meeting white mercenaries from China (and also being surprised by African mercenaries and how black their skin was) then they'd probably send them off to China where they'd get sent back to Spain.

... Or they could just get killed on the spot for foraging through farms for food

You will die.

Because your boss is Magellan and historically he got himself killed by interfering with local problems.

>Magellan lands in the Philippines.
>Befriends Raja (Filipinos have indianish titles due to Sri Vijaya Indonesian influence) of the Island he lands on.
>Baptizes them because the Raja was cool about it.
>Too cool, in fact.
>Raja: Eiy nigga, we budds now right and I am a Spanish noble? Why dont you kill these guys for me? They hate me and they are muslim.
>Sure m8, says Magellan. Who is this guy?
>Raja: the Chieftain Lapu-Lapu he lives in the next island. Pirates, all of them.
>Rows to the neighboring Island thinking that the army of the Raja is just behind him and that what possibly could a bunch of Tribalniggers do to him.
>His force lands, just 75 men.
>No native allies in sight
>Enemy of Raja comes for him...with 1000 men armed with swords, bows & arrows, javelins, and two cannons because apparently Muslims & Chinese brought gunpowder to the area a couple of decades before Magellan arrived.
>Flee to boats
>Magellan is reckd
Doesn't end there.
>Sebastian Elcano- now acting commander of the expedition, goes back to talk to the the Raja why the fuck he wasnt there.
>Sends a malay interpreter and Portuguese Navigator to talk to the Rajah.
>Rajah is displeased with new allies and kills them in a feast.
>Elcano just leads one ship home to Spain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hendrick_Hamel

>They aren't even using gunpowder
You will get HWACHA'D

This is why you should learn Chinese, so that you may grab a piece of paper and write that you're an ambassador from one of the Chinese vassal kingdoms from beyond the sea if you ever find yourself in pre-modern Korea.

hangul was invented by then, but hanja remained dominant until the late 19th century

was magellan really a bad guy or just easily manipulated by the rajas