/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/
>Upcoming Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Theres_Golems_in_Those_Hills/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qp8SsTY4--c
youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pet the nearest lalafell and post a screenshot as proof!

Roe

hey /xivg/ do i go for sch or whm for healer

sch is fun.

SCH is more entertaining, just got it to 70. But im not the biggest fan of healing.

xth for midlanders

i'll take lazy events over repeated ones

There's nothing rewarding about recycling an event. Playing a long time means nothing if they just bring back stuff from years ago anyway. I'd take them not releasing things on the mogstation OR recycling them but the jewgooks don't work that way. All these old events in a row reek of "we don't know what else to do during the content lul", especially since the DQ one hasn't been around since ARR. There's nothing that says you've been playing a long time except a legacy tattoo, now that all the old events have been run through. It's stupid.

could be lower

Where do I get this glam?

Cute demon cats!

whm of course

The worst part about repeated events is that people who have already done it get absolutely nothing for that period

I'm still waiting on you to post one

>legacy tattoos will soon be available for 39.99 USD on the mog station

They should add a little bit extra to the old events to give older players a reason to retouch them. Maybe a small accessory or something like that

Feels good to be a femroe sometimes.

Anyone wants to charge up together?

Headpat cat

none of my cat friends are online ;_;

Have a good day/night/morning /xivg/.

You bought the Lyse outfit within minutes of it being added to mogstation you fucking hypocrite.

It sucks having friends that go "yay new event" while you sit there jerking your brickman/shanttoto you got literal years ago off and get nothing to show that you did it back then, and still have nothing to do now because there's nothing new alongside it

i'd buy it just to have it, but i'd still hope that legacy players got something new out of it, like a red one or something. At least a handful would still have their goobs or legacy chocobos. until those get sold too

Book is lots of fun.
Just ignore those terrible battle and victory poses.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck off colgate

Have a comfy day/night /xivg/
youtu.be/qp8SsTY4--c

i want to rub a gilgamesh catte's ears and tell them that they're a good girl

>buying a brand new npc outfit is the same as recycling old stuff for money
user...
i just feel bad for the people that had to buy moonfire stuff seperately.

...little eruptions

eh, they still get discounted subs so w/e
truly they pay less for less content lmao

How about a min height boy?

this game is so shit run by greedy jews
>has bought over 500 fantasias
>has paid $12+ a month sub for 4 years
>buys everything available on the mogstation
>has the word homo for a mouth

nice toaster!!

we can make those bigger~

are you a cute boy?

thanks it does a good job of breakfast

I've been spamming Feast this morning before I need to leave for a meeting. It's pretty okay for now, but the short queues were around 4 hours ago

I NEED MEOWBOY BUTTS

STRONG AND BLACKED

I'll never understand people who upload their screenshots to services like imgur and save them to post rather than using the screenshots from their own screenshot or reshade/sweetfx folders.

do mewwy males like waking up to lizardgirl lips around their cocks

I'm thankful the old event stuff can be bought because I didn't play at the time and some of it looks really nice.

don't lie you can't afford breakfast nerd

My EB is complaining about it because it's a repeated event that he wasn't even around to do and because of how shit the rewards look. I only agree with the second part.

ramen is a comprehensive breakfast

A fuck ton of people havent done the event. keeping things MUH EXCLUSIVE is dumb.

taking this guys 300k best day my life

>ramen is a comprehensive breakfast
t. sodium overdose victim

I just hit MNK i310. Say something nice to me

I'd give her an extra dosage of salt.
... In the lochs. Of course

You're /almost/ good enough to train with me.

Just sucks that it's completely dead around this time and this is when I'm most free to grind. I don't know how quickly it dies out either so I'm trying to get 2k+ asap.

Cheapening the experience for long-time players is also kind of dumb desu. I'll still do the event since I wasn't around for the first one, but the original players were the ones who stuck with XIV through 1.0 to ARR. They may have gotten the cheaper sub if they signed up for it in time, but it's almost paltry at this point.

SCH is very fun and comes bundled with a free DPS class that's actually good now! It has a learning curve but Eos can heal lower-level dungeons by herself. I like the /bstance emote, it has that slightly flirty student teacher vibe that I adore. The /vpose you can take or leave.

Just going off of my observations, Excalibur has lots of Femroes and lots of Highladies, at the expense of giraffes and Raen. Which is fine, most Femroe players are pretty good and pretty pleasant to deal with.

What's your name so I can add you?

but the male miqo can't even compare to Felixs cute butt

Fuck off you Yurop bastard. She is MINE

Cheapening the experience would be putting the items on the mog station for monetary value rather than having the players do the same quests that the people who originally did them did. There are a lot of people who didnt have a chance to do it. The BUT MUH EXCLUSIVE ITEMS is really dumb. Obviously just my opinion.

I'm on primal, you cuck.
Get in the shed

Kill yourself with your mop

And here I am, eating rice noodles for lunch.

What if i'm actually into cuckoldry you fucking soyboy?

Nah, it's still cheapening it and giving them a repeat event to do where they'll get nothing new out of the experience. This is all for newer players who missed previous events. They could have introduced new items, skins, or events rather than rehashing things and rewarding the same things as last time. I'm not autistic enough to froth at the mouth over certain exclusive cosmetic items, but I realize that there's a certain place for them in video games like this for people who have a history with it.

This. When i check the repeated event rewards and then what is on mogstation from older version i feel like they shouldn't even bother next time.

ippiki....

>Dress up as Lyse, leader of the Ala Mhigan Resistance.
Adventurers can now take on the appearance of their favorite Ala Mhigan liberator.

WoL blown the fuck out.

H-How did you know?

>dress up as lyse
>go into PVP
>get targeted by every enemy and my shit kicked in constantly because of all the residual rage

Then I'll fuck her when you're not around, genius.

But adding new items WOULD have taken new resources, not saying it would have taken a lot but instead of just flipping at switch and saying EVENT IS BACK, then they would have had to take resources away from future events and updates. Idk, i get what you're saying though.

Have you built your snowman yet, /xivg/?
I spent too much on christmas housing items holy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=V-zXT5bIBM0

>dress up as lyse and go in pvp
>get gang banged and hate fucked by everyone

I'd rather smaller updates and new items over short periods of time rather than a brief avalanche of content followed by moths of content drought desu.

How are you going to do that when you aren't even on the same Data Center as '''''''''her'''''''' you fucking nerd? Checkmate.

literally just told you I'm on primal. Learn to fucking read

That's impossible, only faggots hate lyse.

Listen, I know it's been hard on you since I told you to stop bothering my husband but that doesn't mean you get to be so fucking incorrect. I'm almost certain they're on Aether.

Fog > Fair > Snow> Rainy > Clear Skies > Blizzard > Overcast > Thunder >>> Dust Storms >>>>>>>> Gloom

Rain > Snow > Sleet > Hail >>> Mail.

so, no-one's asked me to pat them yet.
hmph.

>Elezen with shit taste
Not too surprised, THIS is the only ranking you should use
Rainy > Overcast
That's all, nothing else can compare.

>even on a quiet preferred server all houses are taken
For shame.

Anyway, should I stay Highlander (female) as a Warrior or go Midlander?

>he doesn't like gloom

>this much shit taste to put gloom last
As expected from an elezen poster.

When do i get Raubahns armor god damn

I don't think they can balance players only having one arm.

>liking the purple fuckscape
i'd put rain much lower though because of how common it is

>shantotto minion put into cash shop
There we go, we aren't getting this event any again.

RIP ugliest mooncat npc.

Okay, you can go fuck off with your horrid taste.

>not realizing that fucked up aether causes fucked up weather
>not enjoying different, semi-alien landscapes

>only switching clan
Don't even bother

>purple
>this is purple

Kek

That's Tension, you idiot.

That's Tension, user. Gloom is the Mor Dhona weather.

Ah shit mixed up their names.

pantherbois = lionbois > bluecatbois > twinkcatbois > kittencatbois > sunkissedcatbois > straightcatbois > fagcatbois > palecatbois > oldmancatbois

To be fair they can't balance PvP as it is

You forgot the shit > as in
shit > pantherbois = lionbois > bluecatbois > twinkcatbois > kittencatbois > sunkissedcatbois > straightcatbois > fagcatbois > palecatbois > oldmancatbois