/lhg/ /elyg/ vanilla WoW

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

We're on Lightbringer realm
Alliance guild:
Mandate of Heaven, 2 40man BWL groups, levelers welcome

>How to connect
Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Client
forum.lightshope.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=62

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxdAio0kE0zm0x.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

EV ER YST

ignore Evershill posts or just filter them

watch the mad shills respond to this post

EVERYST
FRESH
DEC 1ST

1% 76 members 11 guilds LMAO

THUNDERFURY

FULL CONSUMES

GREATER NATURE RESISTANCE POTIONS

ONE PERCENT

Don't be left behind!

set up the macro and addon
get the sips ready
time to zerg!

>set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

come home, white man

Should i roll rogue hunter or mage for everyst?

undead mage
vanilla welfare

^stop it, kiera
dont u have delation sessions in the morning?
go spread that axewound

The animes aren't actually rolling on that server, I tricked you!

an hero

What in the fuck how do you install from github

white and based

Hi which dps class has the easiest time getting a raidspot and isn't boring to play in pve/pvp?

go play retail, you're not ready

On a fresh or stale server?

ready for what?
both? I don't play private servers i don't really know what you are saying.

What race/class lets me be a magical girl?

A new server that just started or an established server where everyone is geared and 60

i want to be a magical girl aswell

so there's a difference in the preferred dps class based on if the server just launched or if it's been open for awhile?
can you tell me both answers?

can't decide what to roll on everyst. i've played mage and warrior before. thinking maybe hunter or rogue, are they comfy? gearing up a rogue sounds a bit intimidating though.

I want to be a magical girl while also being the savior of the white race.

Good thing their tier .5 set is aesthetic as fuck

Just my two cents, but hunter is really easy to play but it's a pain in the ass having to make sure your pet's abilities are up to date while leveling and at higher levels you go from HERO OF THE BEACH to literal garbage who's only good for Distracting Shot, Cheetah, and Feign Death. Also, rogue for pure PvE and grinding is absolute ass, but Premed rogues are the most fun shit to play in PvP.

>try everyst to see what the hype is all about
>pick mage to fuck around
>try ganking a rogue
>he parries my first frostbolt

convince me not to start maining my rogue instead of my holy pala, i feel like such a fucking cuck playing holy, but its also nice to have such a high impact in fights. But solo out in the world im fucking defenseless

get more expertise, shitter

I am a PROUD orc warrior

How does it feel to lose every single AV you fucking retards? Fuck your mothers

We are the whore. Lokker ogger

dont know since i only roll in 6 minute win premades

>convince me
why should I?

>But solo out in the world im fucking defenseless
what? nothing should be able to kill you with a proper pvp set

so is MoH still the unholy union of trannies, tranny orbiters, and trumplets that it used to be or is it good now?

>Everyst will be in the patch where Reckoning can have an unlimited number of charges
RECKBULL WW@

its pretty shit geared for now, but even with gear its not like I would be able to do anything in return, just survive until i go oom right

Its even worse now. They have six registered sexual offenders in their ranks now.

probably more enjoyable to make a horde ud rogue then and camp the entrance to blackrock

when AV calls will you STAND AND FACE IT or will you kneel in defeat?

i will stalk the hills and swoop in for the lotus

yeah that's pretty much my thinking about hunters. just something easy to level sounds appealing after leveling a warrior last time. dealing with pet shit and doing bad dps after MC isn't that much fun though.
what do you mean by rogues being absolute ass for pve? i think not having aoe after having played mage and warrior feels gimped but dunno.

What graphics mod?

Vanilla reckoning is the most retarded thing ever in classic. Even in it's "fixed" form.
Having to sit down during a fight to get the most out of a talent is stupid.

esfand

My problem with rogues is that they can't grind efficiently worth a damn. The best way for them to avoid damage is to stealth-stun everything, which means they don't have sustained DPS for raiding. However, if they go Combat to keep up their damage, they lose their stealth efficacy, and not only that they get their shit pushed in HARD at 60 from regular mobs. Their best abilities are permanently on cooldown, and without them being active a Combat rogue is practically worthless.

If you're looking for something easy to level, hunters and warlocks are the best just by nature of having a pet. Druids are pretty sex too, since they have a guaranteed dungeon spot while leveling, have Cat Form, and can heal.

It's funny because paladins are perfect for handling trash mobs thanks to Consecration, but at the same time they're awful at it because they can't get the most out of Seal of Wisdom because the mobs die too fast and they wind up going OOM. Not only that, it can't handle meaty bosses because the only way for Protection to work is to have the paladin remain permanently critable.

It depends of faction. On lights hope (established server) warlocks are always needed on alliance but there's a bunch of them on horde, theres also lots of mages and rogues on both factions but you'd probably get a spot going one of those two anyway because they're OP.

On a fresh server (don't roll everyst btw it's gonna have a really low pop and ran by an idiot) basically any class that is hard to level like warrior or rogue will be in high demand for a while.

what are you on about?

>warlocks are always needed on allianc
bull fucking shit

It's actually not. For some inane reason people are terrified of making an Alliance warlock because Will of the Forsaken exists, even though it's piss-easy to deal with. It's just one of those stupid memes that have affected the player base, along with other "Horde PvP racials are too strong" bullshittery.

Don't roll on everyst. It's being shileld by the server owner. It'll go away in a month.

Don't be stupid. Horde has 2x the number of 60 warlocks as alliance for obvious reason.

Female human paladin

Leveling a 56 alliance warlock right now and people whisper me literally begging for me to join their dungeon groups. Alliance are desperate for warlocks. Hyped for 60.

>tfw been ganked by the same group 10 times now while trying to grind in stv
MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

Everyst soon, comrade.

proofs?

How do I PvP as a >WARRIOR . Following this build, db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LMhxdAio0kE0zm0x. I always die too quickly and get melted by basically any casters.

You find a nice pure paladin healslut to follow you around and spam BoF on you. Once they can't kite you you can chop them in half.

Kill urself wreathe

sissy boys like you can't handle playing warrior

I'm sorry for everything and I'll really miss you.

wait before you go! what class should I roll!?

I hope they announce the war effort soon, this sucks!

druid

hol up, did they release everyst already or its some sort of beta?

it's beta. closes on wednesday. 1x realm launches on the 1st of december

wait what, the first is a weekday?

correct, friday

Just the Beta is going right now, just a few people and one sad ganker being cockblocked.

is it worth rolling on lightbringer?

fuck you

literally not right now
wait till friday to see if everyst is a meme or not and if it is then go lightbringer, if not then stay on everyst

Can you actually run these sub 60 or are people going to laugh at you for trying?

Scholo, Strat and DM are 60 only

Others can be done at 55+

Brd is like 52+ is othe ppl are 60

>people are terrified of making an Alliance warlock because Will of the Forsaken exists

Why would that stop people from making Alliance warlocks?

Because you will be raped in wpvp

Are herbology alchemists needed or should I become a tailor bitch?

Gnome or Human warlock on Lightbringer? Humans are sexier but gnomes have better stats like 5% mana bonus.

>He can't get off to gnomes.

>getting tired during the huge 50-60 grind
>want to do some comfy 5 mans
>Cannot find a single living soul willing to do sunken temple, not even a dps

how are hunters, never tried em but kinda want to go pet hunter and solo farming and shit

>brainlets freaking out about crossfaction /say
AHAHAHAHAHA

Who first of December, can't wait for friendly, English speaking, reasonably abundant crowds of F*eshers

scholo, strat and dm are doable from 58 if you have only 1-2 such shits in your group.

But can you tank them?

Is there a horde guild on lightbringer?

3x leveling on everyst how are the drop rates?

strat is aids to tank even as 60

That's just for the Beta. Drop rates for quest items and such and gold rewards are also massively increased.

nah lights hope core just has high quest drop rates

>What are the server rates?
>1x with the following exceptions:
>3.5x Honor gained outside of Battlegrounds after Patch 1.5
>Rested XP bonus accrual while in the Wilderness decreased by 20%
>Rested XP bonus accrual while in an Inn/City/Tavern increased by 20%
>4x Zone discovery XP.

we literally do like 4 runs a day for money,

guess ur tank is shit

What...? Rogue and druid are the highest gold making classes right now and they use PvE spec for it and they aren't difficult to level at all.

Because MaNGOS doesn't have a proper loot drop system in place. Just put all items in a table from some datamined BS for every single mob. What happens is that if said mob was killed 20 times and dropped a blue well now it has a big ass chance to drop a blue. It's so bad

What resources are mafiable in Vanilla? I'm thinking of starting one on Everyst.

UD obviously. Live you can 2 man with a healslut.