Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/lucasfilm-revoke-ea-s-star-wars-license
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for LS sucks in general.

Vette best girl

5.6 patch notes when?

Reminder that Agent is the most fitting class for the expansions

Will we ever get another Star Wars game with good melee combat?

>6.30am central
Musco's probably hit the snooze on his alarm for the third time this morning, the lazy fuck

Seconding this.

LS = cucks.
DS = chads.

there was a sw game with good combat?

>You whole storyline is based on being a shadow, ending with you wiping your name of the galaxy
>You get to be put into a throne for the whole galaxy see who you are
>Most fitting

You non-force users main are getting outta hand too, casual reminder non-force users are sidekicks to Jedi and Sith

Don't forget your place, bitch boy

JK is pretty good on PC.

Give me a lightsaber version of Absolver and I won't need to play any other video game for the rest of my life.

>tfw the expansion made this forcelets think they matter in the big picture
Is there anything salvageable on this mess?

I played that and it felt like a clunkier version of For Honor which itself isn't that great but not bad despite Ubi's incompetence. I appreciate them trying to do the God Hand custom combo thing but I didn't really enjoy it.

Trooper works as alliance leader just fine. See how Jace was the de-facto leader?

Oh boy, if you think it's anything like For Honor you didn't even scratch the surface.

To give them relevance, they forced the shitty gray force training segment in the woods that would make no sense for a force user the on the level of the PC
So now everyone gets an equally mediocre experience

>not being so good of a spy not even having your face televised to the whole galaxy and beyond can stop you
Forcelets, when will they learn

If I need to play something more than 8 hours to scratch the surface it sucks.

what does the Supreme Commander heading a military operation have to do with de facto anything

If you played Absolver for 8 hours and think it's like For Honor you're clinically retarded.

Trooper being the Outlander lets them really live the Havoc Squad experience, when the Republic betrays them, and sells out their lives for its own good

How is it at all like for honor? dosent even have the same directional combat system, literally nothing in common

Directional combat system is better for a SW game.

You're right, making a Star Wars game shallow would be appropriate to the series.

At least it'd have more than 12 concurrent players.

People gobbling up shit because of the brand name is also appropriate to the series.

>tfw you will never massage a lekku

I was watching a clip of Rebels and kept getting distracted by Hera's noodles. No wonder Twi'lek end up as sex slaves so often.

>whoever's in charge of the Republic these days
>"that would be Supreme Commander Jace Malcom"
So whatever happened to the Supreme Chancellor?

>when you jokingly refer to the Talz tiny mouth as a face-penis
>you laugh to hide your unease
>because you can't unsee it now
>and imagining it twitching in your asshole as the giant fly head buzzes at you

still around
why the fuck would a politician be leading a special ops mission?

Thats just because the main writer for KOTFE is also the guy who wrote the Trooper story

Don't get full of yourself

Still being elected
Democracy, not even once

Well, the Outlander asked to talk to Empress Acina and whoever was in charge of the Republic, not in charge of the special ops. Hence the confusion.

>and whoever was in charge of the Republic
and one of the first things Dorne says is that Supreme Commander Malcom wants to talk to you, so it's not like your character has absolutely no idea who's on the other end of the holocall

Vaylin

Fucking this, I'll never forgive them for raping the individual class stories and meshing them into that abomination

>All force users end their storylines in Emperor-tier power levels
>Somehow Arcaan, Vaylin and Shatele just job you around like you are nothing
What would make sense for a forcelet, but not for any force 4
>They literally push '''''''''''''''''''grey'''''''''''''''' as the ultimate redpill
>Muh superior force user better than sith or jedi''
>Pushing their token romantic interests and new companions instead of letting us develop our original ones

Like this last part is so basic, people care about their original companions because they bonded with them, I don't want to be forced into accept a new companion down my throat, how is that hard to understand? I just want to rule the galaxy with the Empire, Zakuul can get nuked for all that I care

And yea, we can't romance Vaylin because we need comically 1 sided big bad, but fucking Arcaan finds redemption, go eat shit whoever wrote this garbage.

>Vaylin has every right to be redeemed
>Gets pushed to being the villain and eventually gets killed

>Arcann was a piece of shit through and through
>Gets pushed to being redeemed because he dindu nuffin

>Vaylin
>salvageable
lol no
I mean, they're all fucking terrible, but she's the worst

I dunno about you, but I bonded more with Theron and Lana since we had some long ass expansions with them being relevant, while most of the companions had boring so so conversations spread out in the ship, with the occasional quip at most in the class stories

Arcann was cute, Vaylin wasn't

Are you part of that Arcann fanclub on the forums?

Also this, Vaylin was mindraped as a child, meanwhile Arcaan just had daddy issues because he wasn't the favorite brother

Everytime a LS cuck talks shit about the ultimate sith waifu, an angel dies

>Imperial Intelligence, Sith Intelligence, and Republic SIS
God I love the dynamic with Theron and Lana as an Agent

>Forcelet main
>Fucking Agent of them all
No wonder your opinion is so painfully retarded

>be so spy Theron doesn't even realize I'm secretly on his side the whole time as I feed info to that one SIS dude
But yeah, there's a good feeling to it, and Lana making that joke about my title going from Commander to Commander

It sucks about the whole KotFE/KotET thing. Every scene with the Agent, Lana and Theron are great. It's like a bunch of friends just catching up on lost time

>Agent, Theron, and Lana just quiping with each other
No matter what happens, they're all just good friends

>sorry about electrocuting you
>and shooting you
>and trying to murder you in a train crash
>and this stupid haircut, gods, what was I thinking
>we're still good friends, right?

>COME BACK TO ME, THERON, WHY DIDN'T YOU TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS
>I'LL EVEN DEDICATE ALL THESE FLEETS TO YOU
I can't help but suspect the reason Lana's so adamant about icing him in her letter is because she's starting to suspect something

>"Theron, I can't believe you cut your hair"
>I had to make it look good
>"Good isn't what I'd call it"
>'I'm sure he tried, Commander'
>Haw haw

Either that or she's really ticked off he got away with it
After the Ziost debacle, she's been more adament on profiling people so that doesn't happen again. The fact that it, well, happened again, is infuriating her

I am still laughing about that post on the official forums saying that Lana has autism.

I can't unthink it now.

>Call her a potato as a joke
>People actually think she's a potato

>Tfw finally finished unlocking everything in Collections
Jesus fuck I'm broke as dicks now

how much did you spend?

Man, I don't even know, but some of my subscriptions in other games are e-mailing me that shit's empty, so probably my entire paycheck

Why is there an option to sleep with Baroness Chay? Seems pointless other than getting my agent's dick wet.

>having multiple subs
But why

>Completionist fag

I'll admit to not being a clever man

Because James Bond expy

>start playing as Male Inquisitor
>It's pretty cool
>Finally reach the KOTFE stuff
>literally everything I did over the last week just gets outright garbage-canned with some OC donut steal Empire taking over the galaxy

Are you fucking kidding me? How long do I have to put up with Lana before I get Ashara and Khem back?

WHY? FUCKING WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tl;dr KOTFE is fucking cancer and retarded

>getting Ashara and Khem back

hahahaha

The only person who get's to reunite his entire crew is the Sith Warrior.

>he thinks Bioware is going to give him the interesting characters back

I think Sith Inquisitor actually got hit the hardest by KOTFE. They only get Talos and Xalek back.

Delete that character, start over and stop after Shadow of Revan. Now you can have your waifu, council seat and ship full of friends.

The Sith WArrior is only missing Jaesa, and that nutjob Chiss Jedi says she's gone full evil.

>tfw played KOTFE on my main
>Feel so disgusted have been considering creating a new main, from scratch just to not do that garbage

My main is my only male char, but I guess I'll be making another one soon

You know what the worst part is? I know exactly why they did it. So they could homogenize eight seperate stories into a single plotline with only minor deviation.

>Tfw that exact same feeling
I love my main
But man, KotFE just shits all over years of good times

Yeah but they royally fucked themselves in the ass with a ten inch vented lightsaber by writing themselves into a brick fucking wall

>letting arcann live

>not wanting to listen to that gravelly voice of his

It's okay, the end of the current plotline will lead to the total destruction of the Eternal Fleet, Zakuul joining the Republic or Empire depending on your allegiance during Iokath, and you can go back to just joyriding across the galaxy with your waifu having fun saving or killing people.

>implying it's not leading up to your ascension to Godhood
Not that that's going to stop you from being the Galaxy's bitchboy though

God I miss swtor pvp and all the friends I made in that game.

>mfw I killed them all

Vader and the Emperor.

Taking my waifu away was enough to sign their death sentence.

Reminder that Neutral > LS or DS.

>tfw Aur will never rape you with the dark side and force you to endure Sith femdom

Ever since I started coming here my sight has locked on every female posterior in games. You are bad influence.

change.org/p/lucasfilm-revoke-ea-s-star-wars-license

Good grief

>Star Wars Galaxies
>be neutral pilot
>get a ton of cool Hutt and Black Sun ships, one of the latter looking like a fighter version of a Starcraft Battlecruiser
>get to master, get an awesome heavy fighter that even allows you to bring a gunner friend, and the iconic YT-1300
>can pretend to go rebel to grab the ARC ship, and pretend to go imperial to get Darth Vader to give me his old Jedi Starfighter
Being neutral gets you the best shit. Shame it is not so in this game aside of maybe a better story experience.

>muh bf

So I hear they nerfed Sorcs again? Are they still viable in flashpoints as Lightning at least? Also, I'm guessing nothing new on the Theron front?

Still going to spank her

Which class would make most sense for me LS Sith Warriors and Jaesas supposedly powerful force user babby?

Jesus, it's as if it was written by an angry child.
I can't take anything that poorly written seriously.

Smuggler

Yo Aur, I'm happy you're back, and Imma let you finish
But Vuffy is the best thread slut of all time

This reminds me

Where are the sluts?

Aur is no slut though. Also Vuffy is crab tiers.

Busy