Was Muhammad actually Irish?

Was Muhammad actually Irish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a white Aryan, as the founders of all major civilizations and religions were.

>white Aryan
Can't have been Irish, then

yes, he was

Austrian I belive

He was a Serb.

God is a Serb.

underrated post

>not yet rated post
ftfy

just came here for this particular shitpost thread since I'm banned from /int/, but this board is painfully unfunny

Yes, his real name was Moe Hammett.

Literally "WE WUZ KANGZ"-tier

Those men all dyed their hair/beards with henna.

/thread

Nah, they're Irish worked over with spray-on tan.

Umm...? Pretty sure he was middle Eastern.

Múhaimdh Ó Ádh Álláh McHashím Ó Hara Mac Suibhne (pbup) was a proud Gael, yes

The real question is... Are irish really white or middle eastern/north african?

I always thought Arabic sounded a little bit like Irish.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
He was snow white though, and had black slaves. Hey, don't blame me. Their own writtings said so.

I know a Palestinian immigrant who's hair is red as can be.

Before the slave trade in the middle east and north africa, those people were white, Muhammad fucked up everything

No no you filthy sassenach, the Irish are a peaceful people!

>implying it isn't the eternal anglo that's the jew

>he fell for both the anglo meme and jew meme

AY YO HOL UP
*gets on ship to America*
SO YOU BE SAYING NOW
*lands in Boston*
HOL HOL UP NOW
*has 13 kids*
SO WE FINNA BE
*gets triggered after being classified nonwhite*
HOL UP SO YOU TELLIN ME
*family dies in potato famine*
SO WE SUM KINDA
*bombs British barracks*
YOU FINNA TELL ME
*evolves from leprechaun*
WE WUZ PROPHETZ AND SHIEEEEEEET

madrassa student here.

In one of the fiqh books we had to read it says that its forbidden to say muhammad was black.

ur mom was the king of my dick

t. englandistani

Muhammad wasnt white so yeah

Amelia is a shit name.

>Amelia
Is Doctor Who behind this?

>irish
>banned the consumption of alcohol
bollocks

Why do you faggots validate their incessant shitposting with (You)s?

So are they

ahum

The Yazidi and Berbers still have blondes and there are a few tribes in Afghanistan with blonde hair/red hair. There're other examples in places like Yemen.

muhummad had red hair according to islam

he probably died it, but some believe he was a natural ginger

Afghanistan is in Central Asia though

Afghans/Pashtuns are indoeuropean people though unlike the red haired semites.

He didn't died he ascended to heaven

ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR ALLUAH AKBAR

10/10

Never knew about the Pashtuns. They look very Mediterranean/European.

There's supposed to be a link between the Macedonians that's why they have so many people with blue eyes and strong western features.

Not as European looking as the Nuristanis

>They look very Mediterranean/European

Not really, in this picture it shows the average Pashtun on Afghanistan. Because I'm autistic I made these kind of pictures for every ethnic group of Afghanistan

How dare you insult Irish us by comparing us with a pedophile.

Muhammad was actually Finnish.

Some speculate that several muslims kings wanted to racial clense the middle east and corrupted the quran. The quraish clans themselves were witnesses to an east african invasion.

I mean you guys are barely people anyways

Incorrect, Zarathustra, Jesus, the Buddha and Lao Tze may have been nordic, but Mohammad was indeed an irishman, much like the ancient egyptians, Aeneas, the Babylonians and Genghis Khan.

Mohammad was not related to the sumerians, no.

t. Muhammad al-Williams

>He didn't died he ascended to heaven

No - he testified that he was human and that he really would died. There is no point of contention in Islam that he wasn't human and that he didn't die.

Stop shitposting your ignorance. No islamic scholar says he ascended to heaven but that he passed away and of course following the natural abrahamic theology of life after death then yes judgement day, heaven, hell etc. but there is no dispute that he died as a human.

only R1a is Aryan

why do they all look angry

Could you post more of them please?

IT'S JUST ANOTHER PART OF THE (((HIBERNIAN))) CONSPIRACY

WAKE UP SHEEPLE BEGORRAH

/r/ing the infographic, you know the one lel

>Oliver
>Muhammad
>>>>>>Amelia

Because they live in a shithole

Sure

I'm probably derailing the thread but whatever

muslim here. muhammed had long black hair that reached his shoulders he wasnt a ginger

H-hope you liked them

Those were fascinating, thanks generous user. What prompted you to make them, where did you find the info and pics, and how did you chose the pics?

I'm that guy that collects a shitload of pictures because I'm fascinated with Afghan people. I found most of these pics off Flickr or this site called akg-images. I chose pics that I felt represented the ethnic group well

Muhammad was half Korean and half Finnish. His tribe was the result of the hyperwar.

So racially he was Asian then?

Interesting, those people look white

It's definitely an interesting part of the world. What group are those kids from?

Also, where do you think the blue/green eyes are from? Could it be the Greeks/Macedonians from Alexander's army and the Greco-Bactrian kingdom? Or maybe slaves under the Caliphate, or British Imperial soldiers marrying locals?

Well they are aryan rapebabies.

Would be better with average cephalic indexes.

No need for any of that to explain the presence of light features. There's been indo-European people, like the red-haired tocharians, in this part of the world millennia before.

Thanks, I forgot about the Tocharians. Sogdians spoke an Indo-European language too; would they have looked similar?

I really wouldn't know, but I do know that the Alexander theory has been disproven. And it's certainly not from the British or Russians. The Nuristanis and Wakhis are very isolated groups that have not been reached by these people

Those two are Kuchis, a Nomadic group.

I can post more pictures of a particular ethnic group if you like

Possibly, but languages doesn't strictly correlates with ethnicity. I'm not aware of any studies on Sogdian mummies/skeletons that could give credence to this hypothesis.

yazidis speak kurdish so they are indo-european too

>but languages doesn't strictly correlates with ethnicity
This

Example: Germans

Do you have any more Pamiris? Also Quizilbashis?

he was a ginger, but was probably a semite.

people don't understand that the ethnic diversity once found in the middle east is now a shadow of it's former self. Cause literally Islam.

The same is true to a lesser extent of Europe, both because of Islam and Christianity.

No Mohammad was irish.

You need to get woke and realize that world history is literally a battle of dominance between irish and nordics.

>The same is true to a lesser extent of Europe, both because of Islam and Christianity.

How did Christianity effect the ethnic diversity of Europe exactly?

I only have one photo of a Qizilbash unfortunately, can't find more

Here are some Pamiris

I find it interesting that such a wide variety of people are natives of a relatively small geographic area. How is that happen? Was Afghanistan an ancient migration location or something?

>realize some afghans look legitimately white
>feel way worse about war in Afghanistan than before