/wfg/ - Warframe General

CHADtavia edition
Previous: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.com/freeprime
semlar.com/zawcalc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Secura Lecta???

it's okay

Wiki says that strength and duration have no effect on desecrate. Why do people build nekros with str and duration then instead of range and efficiency?

shadows for shitters

to fuckin soulpunch niggas and call the hood out

So they can clog your screen with their shitty shadows.

Because space aids aura instagibs you after 2 hours of survival without invis
Also don't forget about life support

I just posted this in the older thread but betyer post it here if I want an answer.

What items beside resources cannot be traded? I was about to do my very first sale ever. A player wanted an Oberon Chassis bp (not the primed one) and for some reason I had one (don't even know where I got it from since I just barely unlocked Mars), so I invited him to the dojo but when I opened the trading window the goddamn blueprint wouldn't show up, only the prime blueprints of some weapons and warframes that I got using the brown eggs in void fissures were there and we ended up cancelling the trade.
I'm pretty bummed, I was about to get 10p and get more weapon slots relatively for free but it didn't happen.
Can you only trade for prime versions of stuff and not regular blueprints? If so, why is that?

SoS damage resist?

to wake you up and step up your market

Do you guys use any (AHK) Macros?

No. I debated it but my hand got used to it. My keybinds aren't fucking garbage so nothing in this game is uncomfortable no matter how much I spam it

That said, I don't really give a shit if other people use AHK. This game can be really repetitive so I could see people doing that shit out of pure laziness.

Only Primes blueprints, Prime parts for weapons, mods, statues, fish, arcane's, and statues are tradable. Normal warframe parts, blueprints ( outside of wrath ), parts ( outside of wrath and archwing ), and everything else in the game are limited and forced for you to find and obtain yourself.

Yes.
Equinox sleep spam.
Energizing dash (don't use it anymore though)
E = instant slide attack.
Infinite slide attack spamm (not AHK).

It's dead Jim. Got nerf'd for sometime now.

>E = instant slide attack
is this one AHK?
if yes, are you willing to share it?

intead of binding fire to mousewheel i have a button for it

dual toxocyst and zakti are really much better because of it

This game has so many pleasant, positive players that encountering a whiny shit is just so funny every time.
This guy died like 6 times in the span of a minute, by the way, and barely outdamaged me even though I was a level 20 hydroid just spamming my ult

Very basic.
Only condition is to hold W.
NumPad 3 activates/deactivates script.

what mr was he?

Oh shiet.
That was actually fun.
Chanegelog looked like "fixed an issue of players having fun" or something, I guess.

never had anyone get mad at me. i should try playing like a retard some time

Is there any reason to use Tenora over Soma? The Tenora just seems like a bad Soma with an alternate firing mode.

Is the Supra ever worth using?

MR11
for the record I'm MR8

You can slap Heavy Caliber on it since its accuracy increases as it spools up

Which weapon type has the highest *base* speed?

>fueling autism and expecting anything else

just the vandal for shooting fun with a +fire rate -recoil riven

I like the ones who say shit like "wave 20 or i leave now noobzz" when they enter Hydron. They're always the one going to get carried anyways.

No nerf pls.

How many forma's would you say is worth slapping on it?

>requires playing loki
Can't nerf what's never used

when did you figure this out? the gunblade charge attacks are extremely strong and fast

Is the Tonkor just shit now? Is there a reason to use it at all?

just grab the tonkor 2.0
Lenz

Last time i get anyone angry at me was in defection mission even and he was using voice chat too so that make it extra hilarious.

Lel.
You come from another dimension, don't you.

Is it worth buying any of those discounted packs for Warframe on steam if I am a 100% new player? Is it something of a nice new player boost, something for older players or just pointless? I don't really know what I'm doing.

Shit riven dispo though

Literally the worst OP image we've had so far

Buy either the discounted Stealth Drift or Armored Agility pack. It's a really good deal to get you started with extra slots and whatnot.

im no expert but at least on mine i have 4 to fit split chamber/primed cryo/heavy cal and split chamber

Is Excal really so hard to farm? Should I buy him for plat?

>op image
Author of this shit should khs.

Well the bonus damage only works with Hush, so I don't want fatfuck to nerf my Redeemer.

>50%
No.

To trick people into shooting fake enemies. Cancer Nekros players.

Mb, meant to say serration ln the last one

it still does a lot of damage on its own, you know that. it's really strong. it probably won't get nerfed though because no one uses it because it's also not fun to use

you should buy him or mag for plat if you don't have them currently, as they are 16p after you account for slot + reactor

He ignored you first, so he is right.

don't you get that pack for free with twitch prime? or did they get rid of that part?

I'm not sure what is on offer right this moment but around sept/oct this year you got frost prime, soma prime scindo prime and the mod pack for free, a useful complete loadout sans secondary. If you don't have amazon prime you can use a free trial to snag the gear or purchase a month's worth, claim the twitch prime and then immediately cancel your membership and get refunded without losing anything, pretty good start if you enjoy the game.

It's okay, but there are problems. Self-damage and arm distance are not too big of a deal (unless you are one of these retards who used to fire it pointblank mostly). The 2 problems with it are 1)they nerfed its critical chance, which means it's not terribly consistent 2)you have to hold its fire button to see the ark, so you can't really fire it back-to-back, because you want it to hit directly. Still deals quite a bit of damage when it crits tho. Good to have a +crit chance riven for, I suppose.

He's talking about buying plat. Not getting the meme pack.

Thank you user. I was afraid it's a new player trap or something and sadly there is not enough time to learn everything and get to know it all before the sale ends.

Also how free to play is it anyway? I hope it's not like Black Desert Online where you need to spend 300$+ to not lag behind other players and be able to enjoy the game.

Why do y'all shitters hate limbo?
Just press shift to get out of rift

it's pay to skip grind. that is all.
DE also gives fistfulls of handouts during their devstreams, besure to tune in with a linked twitch/warframe acc.

you 30 exilus too?

You don't have to spend a penny on this game if you be patient and trade stuff.

>don't want fatfuck to nerf something
>goes and post proof
you might be retarded or a shill, they usually go together

Are there bigger discounts? Often or not? I don't think I saw a bigger one.

I don't watch twitch or use it and I don't use Amazon prime so I know fuck all about it.

>Sortie 3
>People bringing garbage like Rejuv, Steel Charge and fucking Physique

i remember the single kama got machete stance, but the infested zaw have the shitty scythe stance, thats unfortunate

That's good to hear, though the twitch thing is meh.

Great, thanks user.

For all the hate we give to Warframe most of which is deserved you have to admit when compared to how jewish other game companies have been, DE has been really kind to us.

I bring loot detector so people don't miss any good loot

you don't have to watch twitch or spend any money to get 3 vaulted supercharged prime items that are very useful

warframe.com/freeprime

the only reason I can think of you not wanting to do this is making an amazon account or forfeiting your info

how much are event exodias selling for right now?

People going to hate me for saying this but oh well.
Go to reddit warframe on every weekend or frieday they usually have a sticky if there's a twitch or whatever that is, also dev usually give out free potato in the weekend too(in form of easy mission).

Redeemer had several nerfs already, retard. It's a relatively old weapon and you missed its peak.

whats good wfg
StudioFOW released their Nier smut and I just made 200 plat
life is good

>Sorties
>not solo

Not necessarily, a new player could load the game up and end up buying stuff from the market thinking they're good deals. And I think they're a lot of people in this game who are like that considering how easy it is to make plat in this game from the goyim

Wait a minute you can rename non-zaw weapons?

someone told me that you can make a sick infested zaw status rapier

does anyone know the build? I only bought one rapier handle during the event so I don't want to waste it

for a little sum of plat

Wow, tell me more.

Yeah, biggest discount is 75% for daily login. Best chances to get it - to not play game for 2 days and pray to rng when you login.

>spent all my event juices
>down to 100 standing
>got evertyhing I wanted
I'm FREEEE
time to farm ducats

Someone edit this image and put rivens on the shelf please. My riven dealer needs this to promote their business. We all know the general Warframe playerbase can't resist waifus

not a rapier, but the plague keewar + seekalla + ekwana II jai gives you 36% base status after gilding

No, it's a ripoff.

>tfw no big futaframe dicks to jerk off with my slutty tenno boyfeet
if only warframe was a singleplayer game with modding capabilities

I'm almost there boys, just a couple of days of grinding and then finally i can be a little bit faster.

semlar.com/zawcalc

Aside from being completely silent, it would spin combo counter with each pellet and had no falloff. There was some other stuff, but I forgot. Oh, and it was with a different enemy alertness system. When Sarpa came out they had to nerf Redeemer hard because Sarpa was this shit.

i'm 400+ hours in and i met my first asshat last week, kept whining i wasn't doing more than 20% of the squad damage while he kept dying and needed to be ressed.

Sure, i wasn't exactly playing super well but why the fuck cares in a level 30 survival mission?

wow you guys aren't kidding

I just never used Twitch/Amazon Prime. It's not that I have a aversion to it or something. Just never felt the need I guess. I'm not a young player so I don't get many of the hip things. Do I get all items or do I need to pick? If I need to pick which one is the best?

Okay thank you user. I actually don't use Reddit as well but I'll check there from time to time.

RNG is never kind to me so I might've as well buy it now as I think I'll stick around in Warframe.

I haven't played warframe in years, and have no intent on returning, but just popped in to say your OP pic sucks dick

How long till the gay meteorite gets popped?
I need to know how long I have to cash out

Thats the idea, yeah

It fucking tells you in the alert screen.

kdding about what?

One hour and a half

I got locked in a group running till it's over.
Im not backing out to check