Dota 2 general /d2g/

>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major patch: dota2.com/duelingfates (7.07)
Minor patch: dota2.com/news/updates/ (7.07c)
New players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide/
New players (League refugee edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com/
Blog: blog.dota2.com/
Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator:dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page
Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/interactivemap/

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/
gosugamers.net/
liquiddota.com/
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqbbug?new_post=true
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where's the land shrimp

anime

pick LUNA dotards

Reposting since no dotard bothered replying
What the fuck went wrong here?

nth for best roamer

>Valve still refuse to give us region lock
completely false
we were given region lock in the spring and there was instant backlash from the community
in the end valve scaled back proximity factors on matchmaking but never removed them completely

R E G I O N L O C K W H E N

Someone literally told you the previous thread shut your attention whore face no one cares about your blog kaya yasha sange senpai

I want to sniff her butthole

>tfw invoker throws a tornado into your 4 man chronosphere
hehe nice game dotards

you had 2 supports who wanted to gank and you picked a hero who needs a dedicated babysitter in lane
you were algo against a hero that is extremely good against luna and two heroes that are relatively good against her

No one replied tp my post you shit eating dick chocking asshole

thinking of HOTD :(

Lanaya posting ?

Uh, dotards..?
Where's Bulldog stream....?

>What the fuck went wrong here?
You picked carry when you're actually bad at drafting and playing

>Sing calibrates at Divine 5
>The people in his games play like they're 4K

Nice

Archon 4...

Where's the dick?

>half-step measure which only gave some people region lock and was refereed to as soft-lock
I'M TALKING ABOUT A FULL ON FUCKING SERVER GENOCIDE OF SHITSKINS

AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "HURR NON-RUSSIANS ARE MORE INSUFFERABLE" SHIT

IS IT REALLY SO BAD TO WANT TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME LANGUAGE WITH ME AND BEING ABLE TO MAKE FRIENDS PLAYING DOTA LIKE THE OLD DAYS?

Divine 5 is literally just 5.7k
You see why every pro and their mother would rather kill themselves than play with 5k trash

Divine 5 means fucking nothing

Lanaya is a girl with no male genitals

Are you sure thats what happaned Herald senpai?

You a dumb nigga

Look at this faggot.

this is what it boils down to really
I'd gladly take on 10 minute queues and asshole western europeans because at least then I can actually talk to my team

the games where I easily win by just silently pos 5 slutting for 4 russian chads are the ones I enjoy the least

No one wants to be friends with autists like you sorry buddy

>LIKE THE OLD DAYS?
we didnt have region lock in the past so despite your fond memories they are based on falsehoods

non-server natives have been infiltrating your matches since dota2's inception

>I'd gladly take on 10 minute queues and asshole western europeans because at least then I can actually talk to my team
and yet when valve implemented this system everyone cried about queue times

dotards just want a scapegoat to blame their losses on

There needs to be a rank past divine thats for top 200 players per region or something

I wasn't even playing this game (or rather, on hiatus) when this supposed change happened so I never even got to experience it

redditors cry about everything anyway

nobody cried about shit

/d2g/ was so fucking happy for like 2 days that they were able to communicate with their team and every Peru stack was getting the shit beaten out of them like the subhuman monkeys they were

then some mad reddit fin complained and it got 10 upvotes because Valve's algorithm wasn't optimized for his region so they killed the soft-lock matchmaking

divine 5 IS NOT EASY TO GET
why the fuck can't people understand that being in the 99.90th percentile is not easy

>Russian teammates
>They do stupid shit
>Tell them you'd prefer them to play with you and do less stupid shit
>Nahui cyka
>At some point you might win the game

>Yuro teammates
>Butthurt brit or kraut from the very start of the game
>Will be a passive agressive bitch the whole game no matter what
>If you even win despite how dunning kruger they are you won't have enjoyed it as much as if they had simply shut up

sorry for potato

Ya but the pros should have there own rank

>redditors cry about everything anyway
ah yes blame the scapegoat user
>nobody cried about shit
false
>/d2g/ was so fucking happy for like 2 days that they were able to communicate with their team and every Peru stack was getting the shit beaten out of them like the subhuman monkeys they were
also false
plenty of people cried that they were still being matched with peru/russians
and then thirdies posting here cried they were waiting longer to be matches with first worlders
>then some mad reddit fin complained and it got 10 upvotes because Valve's algorithm wasn't optimized for his region so they killed the soft-lock matchmaking
they never removed the proximity factor

Are you ready for the year of Kaya~!!

>Kaya & Sange/Yasha? (which one makes more sense? (Sange & Kaya sounds cute, cute!))
>Trinity blade?
>Super-Kaya (akin to Manta/Halberd)?
>Kaya+Lense?
>???
>KAYA!

These are backseat players who only watch streamers and never actually play the game 5 star divine is basically the old 7k which no one on d2g ever got

Isn't that the purpose of the leaderboards?

all my ranked games after calibration were terrible, anyone else? Do you think this shit will stabilize after a few weeks?

Nigga what is this /x/ you can't just post a shitty blurry thing on the floor and a shrimp next to it and tell us by some calculus it equals to fucking land shrimp

Thats a mole cricket
t. Knower

wtf, what is this dotards

Dont know what people are talking about
I still get to play with 4 english speaking players every game, they cry in english, they throw in english, they break their items or shittalk in english
While almost 95% of the time the enemy team is all some sort of latin language spamming shitskins

Shrimp hero confirmed?

I had intentional griefers in 3 of my 8 so far

>ah yes blame the scapegoat user
no that's just a logical observation

plenty of good features in other games have been removed because the father companies behind said games were at reddit's beck & call

actually the opposite is happening to me. all my calibration games were complete shitfests but all my games after calibration were great games and i got great teammates (currently on a 13 win streak)

Why do you act like a faggot online when in reality you're some ugly dude

idk about peruvians but i have 0 issues with russians
and it's super rare you get more than a few russians
for me at least

That's a cricket user
Are you teally this much of a shut-in?

starting my first ranked game as razor. lets see how bad i am

Whatever do you mean? What you just said is literally the reason.

How do you know he's ugly?
Maybe you're ugly and are projecting? Huh?
How about that?

>people who didn't have region lock got so jelly of everyone else that they killed the system for everyone
reminder anyone that tells you they are against region lock are fucking liars

peru is fine
if you have normal behavioral on USEast you will be matched with 4 other english speakers against 5 peruvians

>a fucking cricket
i expected some rare shit

Why do you think a sociable person would come here?

I have F behaviour and instead of peruvians i get peru tier burgers who play worse than the avg peru ape

>reminder anyone that tells you they are against region lock are fucking liars
anyone who tells you that regionlock is required just cant accept that they are the only constant
dumb frogposting scum

Battlefury on Wraith King?

Valve should just make a real Russian server that's in, you know, Russia. That way they'd have a reason to prefer it over EUW/E that give virtually the same ping anyway.

no longer necessary with your skellingtons
radiance does the same thing but better anyway

>i get peru tier burgers who play worse than the avg peru ape
THIS
anyone who has played with the lowest common denominator of english speaking north americans knows that they are the true bane of your mmr

No they would still queue on EUW because its close enough that their ping wont get affected meaning they get faster queue times for queuing on all servers at once

Isnt Russia a really cheap country? I dont get whats stopping them from having servers there instead of sweden

The skeletons are for pushing only. It's not practical to use them for anything else.

have you seen how fast they melt ancients?

If they placed the server in Moscow it would be a big difference. EUW/E would of course still be playable but it would be enough of an increase to make them consider if it's worth it.

you have to understand that dota is absolutely dead in NA. every game is literally a team of 5 peruvians vs a team of 2-5 peruvians with maybe 2 or 3 english speakers

yes
its my favorite item on wk
radiance doesnt do it for me

if NA dota isn't just filled with dead-ass personality nerds, dota wouldn't die there.
we need an entertainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is singsing a memepatch shitter?
>waah why isnt there action 24/7

that's why im waiting my friend christopher to get divine 5.
he's hyper and chad at the same time and i know he will save NA dota

He's playing roamer
Nice fucking herald awareness

so?
>me play roam
>me fite all game

Fuck off Herald shitter, no one likes you.

Yeah i have traded to exclusively queuing EU instead of dealing with NA

Reminder that d2gs official waifu is the flavour of the month

t. wehsing "manlet chink" yuen

lanaya has a HUGE ____

There are rumors it's gonna be kaya + veil

>matched with game ruiners and mid superstar divas just because i have a short temper and dont respond well to people being arrogant or stupid
by that I mean I won't flame someone in chat for a bad play, or terrible play, but if they start flaming and/or blaming for the dumbest thing I'll go off on a tangent
I'm generally a non-confronting person, but also a sad, worthless man that's bottling up the rage inside him and taking it out on competetive video games
so if pudge dives 3 heroes solo, dies, and blames it on wards, I'll usually tell him that I want to dive a knee into his stupid face and stick a fork into his eyeballs

For some reason Valve thinks this is the same as a shadow fiend feeding the courier because I ganked and killed his lane 2 times and didnt manage to get a kill the third time.

I want to surpress my aggressive urges by directing my unreasonable anger at the enemy mid lane hero, not the chat function.
Why won't Valve give me this opportunity?

psionic trap damage

be sure to give bkb 15% magic resist stat then

>started calibration matches queuing ancient 5 and around there
>8 calibration matches later of intentional feeders and griefing afk'ers im down to mid legends

What a calibration system valve

haha my first game is going great guys

Does spamming turbo increase my behaviour score?

>actually playing razor
my condolences

You guys got the lategame. Unfortunately you'll have to go less greedy and build a shit item like drums.

>when your crusader 3 offlane monkey king builds battlefury in a ancient 1 average game
>yfw he wasn't in a party
>yfw we lost

>you guys got the late game
>spectre, tinker on enemy team

I had a divine mk build bf yesterday, he carried us

well
they do have a LMAO INFINITE MANA storm
he could have an actual -25 iq and still win

>against storm, morph and razor

Khezzu out of MOF

twitch
.tv/beyondthesummit

EU qualifiers for the Galaxy Battles major. Yes, it's a fucking major. Mouz vs PENTA