■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JP:pso2.jp/players/boost/
├ EN:google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Alerts (JP, All Ships):twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratch: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Vehicle Formers (until 12/6)
├ Yawarakai Boost (until 12/20)
├ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)
└ [SG] Darkness Conviction (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection File
├ Majestic/Phantom Battleship (until 11/29)
├ Polytan (Bajilis series, until 12/5)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
├ Aura (until 2018/3/20)
└ Evleda (until 2018/3/20)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News:bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch:pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es:pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees:arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing:pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator:4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=TH01.SA11.TC01&1=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01&2=VJ11.RP55.ZA01&3=VJ11.ZA01.RP55&4=VJ11.TC01.ZA01&5=RP55.TC01.ZA01&r=RP55.TC01.TG31&o=B10.A06
pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=RP55.TC01.ZB01&1=TC01.VJ11.ZB01&2=TC01.VJ11.ZB01&3=VJ11.SA11.ZB01&4=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01&5=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&r=RP55.TC01.TG31&o=B10.A06/s=TG02.ZA01&1=TG03.ZA01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01&4=TC01.ZA01&5=TC01.ZA01&r=TC01.VJ11.ZA01&o=A05/s=SB02.ZA01&1=SB03.ZA01&2=SB04.ZA01&3=&4=&5=&r=SA11.ZA01&o=A05/s=SA11.ZA01&1=TG02.ZA01&2=TG03.ZA01&3=TG04.ZA01&4=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&5=&r=SA11.VJ11.ZA01&o=A06/s=ZA01.ZB01&1=RP55.ZA01&2=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01&4=TC01.ZA01&5=TC01.ZA01&r=RP55.TC01.ZA01&o=A05
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=810928
youtu.be/mDEmy1owlyI
youtu.be/DMrXwQYy1Ms
youtu.be/NO-5nEH9Vxw
twitter.com/TomacoESP/status/933469463344582656
ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Chat_Commands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My waifu is cute.

Reminder that spamming gimegid with Lumiholy talis is the best way to play hero.

post cute butts!

*tasteless sluts

Reminder that Gene has the biggest photons of all of ARKS

what do i do after hitting level 30?

>It doesn't really punish you for fucking it up either
You lose your damage boost and have to wait for it to build up again. Step as your defensive option is also less useful than, say, guarding with a sword/katana, because you can't just hold it if you mistime the JG/Step counter frames--if you fuck up, there's a good chance you're going to lose your boost. You get more out of it, yes, but that just ties into the risk/reward the other poster was talking about. You also only have one guaranteed shot at survival at 1 HP whereas an Iron Will user can have multiple (with a boost from NGU if applicable).
Overall, it's like the other said--easy on paper, but if you want to play it at a "high level" you're going to need to take a lot of things into account.

Obviously you'd exclude games where there's nothing to "build" in regards to your player character in the first place, those games have different goals

An RPG like this just by virtue of having different character classes at least makes the proposition of having different ways to play

Introducing Hero as an overriding factor on top of that, making it into a sort of common endpoint for everyone, undercuts that design

Reminder that your class does not matter

3>2>1>4
>5

wha

oh lord what

For some reason I thought SAFs also worked for units, my bad.
My total budget is like 50m so ~17m per unit. I just want a solid all-attack affix so I can be done with affixing for the next year or so because I honestly despise everything about it. This is what I'm considering right now but I'm not sure if it's any good:
arks-layer.com/abilitysim/#!/s=TH01.SA11.TC01&1=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01&2=VJ11.RP55.ZA01&3=VJ11.ZA01.RP55&4=VJ11.TC01.ZA01&5=RP55.TC01.ZA01&r=RP55.TC01.TG31&o=B10.A06

nice quality, dumbo

Rolling

Losing Hero Boost is a detriment, certainly, and it does reward you for skilled play. But is there risk?

You brought up Iron Will, that and Limit Break there's at least a tangible "fuck up and you're eating dirt" sort of pressure that I don't think Hero ever had me feeling?

>no caseals
I need my robot girls

You say that while posting a huearl.

The human feemale suffix was marl, buddy boy. Also the first part denotes class so it would have been FImarl? Man that's nasty looking. Glad they dropped those after PSO.

caseal_on_human

>But is there risk?
The fact that your only defensive option is to step is the risk in itself, especially with bossing(due to less of a period of blocking as I've stated before), which is coupled with a reward of a stronger attack. The fact that Iron will can proc multiple times while Hero Will only goes once makes the difference between the two pretty situational, if not ending off with Hero Will being worse.
Limit Break does make you feel pressured due to the lowered HP, but Iron Will + NGU being in the back seat don't exactly aid said pressure. I'd say it's more of a taste thing than anything.

I never really thought that RPGs had any real "genre-defining" aspects to them as far as non-cosmetic customization.

Historically, sure there are trends, but what I'm saying is there's no qualifier to being an RPG other than being an RPG.

My friend, if that 5s unit affix was you. Then you would never be able to afford it.

Looking at what you've posted it seems you really don't know how affixing even works. But that's ok, everyone has to start somewhere. Be aware to not get scammed thou.

pso2affix.seilent.net/#!/s=RP55.TC01.ZB01&1=TC01.VJ11.ZB01&2=TC01.VJ11.ZB01&3=VJ11.SA11.ZB01&4=VJ11.ZA01.ZB01&5=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&r=RP55.TC01.TG31&o=B10.A06/s=TG02.ZA01&1=TG03.ZA01&2=TG04.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01&4=TC01.ZA01&5=TC01.ZA01&r=TC01.VJ11.ZA01&o=A05/s=SB02.ZA01&1=SB03.ZA01&2=SB04.ZA01&3=&4=&5=&r=SA11.ZA01&o=A05/s=SA11.ZA01&1=TG02.ZA01&2=TG03.ZA01&3=TG04.ZA01&4=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&5=&r=SA11.VJ11.ZA01&o=A06/s=ZA01.ZB01&1=RP55.ZA01&2=XA01.ZA01.ZB01&3=TC01.ZA01&4=TC01.ZA01&5=TC01.ZA01&r=RP55.TC01.ZA01&o=A05

This is definitely better than what you have posted, and addresses how you make the fodders. Some other user out there might be able to optimize this even more for you.

Btw do this on the upcoming boost day with 10% additional boost then it's only a 92% gamble.

(can't edit my post of course) as far as non-cosmetic customization goes.*

Considering how much everyone seems to hate Hero, surely there must be a lot of fan art of Stratos being bullied right?

Nah, I'm gonna spam Ramegid type 0 and shove my balls in everyone's face

Oh no, he's doing it again

Maybe he wants a Caseal on Quna.

>I'm on there

She gets put in her place pretty often, yeah

What the fuck man I was talking about other ARKS stealing her shoes and throwing them up on Tokyo powerlines or something not this degenerate shit fuck you

Also btw think a bit.

If you need a unit with for example a 2 slot affix and it's somehow more expensive than that same one with 3slot affix. Buy the 3slot one. Vice versa also works, check out the market and search for stuff on there to minimize the costs.

The reason why I chose 3 slot Deus factors is because right now they are the cheapest 3slots out of Mother and Yamato.
Since you only need 1 fodder with 3 slots to upslot a 2 slot unit. There is no reason to buy more 3 slots unless they are cheaper.

The best thing would be to farm these fodders yourself. Also remember to prepare your fodders before it is boost day. Shit rises in price during boost day. You will need multiple copies of fodders in case you fail. You can always sell the again if you don't need them.

Gl user.

When is the Quna Qlass

Who's the brown slut?

Am I the only one who hates the new opening?

Shit song.
Shit render.
Shit action.

Uh, sauce?

>Not on there

>let's take the ep3 magatsu opening and make it more boring somehow

>ringo got a furret and is being a faggot about it
I love this guy so much, I want to please his cock

Magatsu op best op

>800 likes/1800 dislikes on jewtube
how can they recover?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=810928
also draws cute Io

I'm surprised they haven't turned off ratings already, the ratio's been this bad since EP5 practically started

Stratos is not for lewds

>oh man people didn't like summoner is it because the NPC wasn't a cute girl????
>let's make Hero's NPC a cute girl that will fix it

Good girl, stratos.

They'll recover you fags are easy to please

people aren't going to go back to upvote old videos
it's a bad look now and it'll be a bad look forever

People like Hero though, the problem is they like it too much

likes/1800 dislikes on jewtube
>how can they recover?

All I see is overtly polite Japanese criticism.

It's boring. 3rd opening was the best. 5th had the best song.

3rd OP is how its done, you give attention to the new class but also enough to the rest, it just looks good when everyone is doing shit.
TD1 was also hype with its setting and music.

Old videos are old news and all attention is good attention

Needs more Retro Girly. Where's that blue-haired yellow-clothes girl?

>I'm looking forward to the release of Monster Hunter!
Heh.

He'll be back

>but also enough to the rest
I liked that one but it was the start of the pattern here. The rest of the group isn't paid attention to at all beyond running past the Bouncers toward Maggy at basically the end of it

Which is slightly more than what the rest of the group does in the Yamato or dragon openings, but it's still hardly anything

I may be on the menu but I assure you I cost lots and lots of meseta

Thanks a lot user. I am not the user who posted his 5s recipe, just some shitter. I guess I should have made that clear. I'll keep your advice in mind, hopefully everything goes well.

They could have had the other classes making their way to the castle, fighting mobs, then when the dragon appears, have the heros rush to the front from behind using the talis teleport. Bam. Hire me.

Magatsu was the 4th opening.

Whos 30?

>Magatsu was the 4th opening
o fuk tht's right

Any trista clones?

That's the other hair that looks like Marie's hair right? Since that head accessory comes with it.

I still get tilted every time when hair, accessories and limbs clips through other shit. If only this game had better fabric physics.

How do you do facial expressions in this? I've been taking soulless pictures

>making their way to the castle, fighting mobs
The only reason this already isn't in there is probably because it'd be more effort

Either that or it was animated but cut to keep it short, but I doubt that

I unironically like Pietro.

He's a good boy

>Having a price at all

Bring up the chat, click on one of the buttons that brings up the expressions. Click on one.

That didn't answer my question

youtu.be/mDEmy1owlyI
youtu.be/DMrXwQYy1Ms
youtu.be/NO-5nEH9Vxw

What do (You) consider to be the most optimal all-purpose unit combo? Rear would have to be a Weila board but what about Arms and Legs?

Watch as someone makes a Stratos copy in some Illusion game. It probably exists already since there is a Katori version somewhere out there.

Evleda, Weila and Evleda. Just wait till Evleda unit upgrade comes around. If it works like Ray->Union instead of Zein->Qliph we will have gold.

My INT isn't high enough to figure it out

twitter.com/TomacoESP/status/933469463344582656

How is this guy Dive Bullet cancelling in the bottom right?

still not on this. fix it

Weila Izane 2x for solo or ult renewals
And swap the izanes for qliphad for everything else

post your character

Pietro best furiendo but another su trainer prefereably some old lady thats the tough love type would help

>EP4 advertises actual content and class diversity
>we left EP4 with more than what we expected
>EP5 adverts buster quest snoozerfests
>were still doing these shittier versions of TD quests

I think it's the 3rd button from the left.

These are all the expressions I have, you can combo this with LA's and different camera angles for better results.

>despite how much actual content and class diversity there people will still bitch about it being the worst episode because of summoner, rings, and the story
>people will praise ep5 more because hero and no more earth/tokyo as well as the SAO meme retards kept spouting in the english community
You guys got monkey pawed hard with EP5 in all honesty

Fuck, Wrong picture, It's the screen with a small dude in it in this pic.
3rd from the left.

I fucking hate buster quests.
Who the fuck thought it would be fun to defend buster piles half of the time and that demon castle that puts no fight whatsoever? Yeah Omega Hunar is new and somewhat cool but everything else is shit.

I burnt out on busters so hard that I haven't even done endless belligerence

I hate endless belligerance and polytan

I think Christmas event will be the same but with tundra map and slightly different mobs from the brief preview they gave us... You're in for a wild ride user.

I went from "this eq is pretty cool" to not even bring myself to finish 1 sheet a week.
The absolute state of buster quest.

Thanks I did it! I find pso2 a little less practical when it comes to a few controls and commands ;_;

Go down halfway and check out the cut-in commands.
ohpso2.wikia.com/wiki/Chat_Commands

was it confirmed that that evleda units are getting an upgrade?

IN THE NIGHTS
DREAM DELIGHT

Only reason for me to do it is to get fornis tmgs and that's only because I like that they look like big dumb wings

I WANT TO SEE YOU SMILE AGAIN

I log on then log off because of the bad polytan music

veritably mute your sound you autist