/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of November:
1821 – Panama joins Gran Colombia.
1899 – The Second Boer War: a British column is engaged by Boers at the Battle of Modder River; although the Boers withdraw, the British suffer heavy casualties.
1905 – Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.
1943 – FDR, Churchill and Stalin meet in Tehran, to discuss war strategy.
1990 – Margaret Thatcher resigns as Prime Minister.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

On Christmas day, 1154, King Konrad had himself crowned dually in two ceremonies, one entirely domestic and without the knowledge of the Pope, and the other with full consent and acceptance of his nominal religious head.

First he was crowned by the Pope, by the grace of God, Emperor of Carpathia. Though of course the territory was not worthy of such a title, the territory it was constituted from was barely that of even a functional kingdom, let alone an entire empire.

Following this he met with his associated learned elders of the Manichean and oriental theologian society to be crowned King of the Magyar people, who he claimed spiritual descendence from despite having no ties to the Hungarian people and despite him playing a great part in destroying the Hungarians who had settled in Carpathia and replacing them with Poles, who he was originally from.

When the Pope heard of this he was furious, it had been assumed that he would cast aside his escoteric fascinations and become one with the Church again, but if anything this solely strengthened his claimed position as the "unifier of the West and East", declaring this was the Pope giving him authority over the entirity of Europe whilst simultaneously gaining suzerainty over what he called the "pan-Turkic East".

This change which had entirely nothing to do with territory or rank had, in his mind, now made him lord of all, spiritual supreme of the entire world and destined to rule it as such. Though his immediate followers praised this as the dawn of a new era all this achieved in doing externally was isolating the few friends he had in the West and solidifying his poistion as a fool amongst the East.

bump

time to take trier and release aachen, this pseudo orange color is triggering me beyond belief

It wouldn't have actually changed anything though, Napoleon did so well by marching to peoples capitals and demanding they surrender, it was solely possible because nearly all of Europe was absolutist monarchies.
Russia did the smart thing and simply didn't surrender. Napoleon couldn't occupy all of Russia so he lost.

nerds

It is the OP is the same shit. He even made a new pic to immortalize his butthurt about HPM while not linking it and added his brony shit to the OP and pic.
Nice try trying to deflect the blame you control freak.
You did that in the past exactly to get thread wars and force your brony shit in the OP because you are a control freak shitposter.

What government type in CWE is best for immigration?

Is this a Grandi thread or are we safe?

holy shit that OP image, how much cocks do you have to suck to make something like that

is this the grandi youth?

It can't be, because Grandi is so butthurt about it, see: Remember to just report him when he gets like this. Mods reban him because he keeps evading, see:

Wow, very funny. Now answer my question.

>grandi bitches when theres a t. /gsg/ thread
>grandi bitches when theres a /gsg/ thread that isn't made by him
He really has issue.

>just copy and paste the previous OP like 99% of normal Veeky Forums communities
>"w-w-WHAT? YOU CONTROL FREAKS DIDN'T INCLUDE THIS RANDOM MOD? this is clearly a conspiracy orchestrated by mentally unhinged obsessed individuals who coordinate to systemically push their agenda down our throats!!11"

mods
you're unbanning grandi right now or i'll make you pay

>everyone who's tired of my bullshit must be le epic brazilian modder man
kill yourself horsefucker

>

>random mod
a mod that 99% of the thread uses, which is made by a thread regular?

If you weren't why would you keep getting re-banned for evasion? What you're saying isn't off topic, it doesn't violate any rules, the only reason you'd be banned is if you were an evader, just like HPM.

Just learn to evade properly if you're going to keep doing it. What sort of retard can't even reset his IP correctly?

These are some top tier feet. Give me source my nigger

He is banned from our community

The infopic has his mod in though.

there really needs to be some sort of advantage for low absolutism. there is nothing to lose from maxing out abolutism asap and it's made republics nearly useless. they should give low absolutism a buff, like a buff to goods produced and trade power or lower unrest or something

keep jumping at shadows you fucking spastic

I only jump at shadows that look like a 300lb mulatto ban evader.

>Lower unrest for not being a literal police state
Come on now

Remember, /gsg/ - do not mix your ruler's bloodline with that of the peoples of the East. Stay within your culture and, if able, your own dynasty. Do not mongrelize your dynasty and people into a Eurasian bastardization.

ok

Remember, /gsg/ - do not mix your country's weapons system with that of the SS-20 Saber. Stay within your unit type and, if able, your own weapons sytem. Do not mongrelize your armaments and weapons into a combined arms bastardization.

>year 2017 of our lord and saviour
>STILL no mod that separates ethnicity and culture and allows you to race/culturemix
when the fuck

Okay, you actually got a giggle out of me.

i hate kids

Hey, this is cool
Mind linking to the beggining so I can read from the start?

Why would you need a mod for that? It's in the base game.

I had 3 rulers in a row get killed by having their kid and also heir throw a rock at them
Wish I could have continued the tradition past that

but anime cannot into feet

that's what you get for being a fucking idiot

that was always possible you giant dumbo

oi rood

I meant for counties you fucking retards
I want to conquer my enemy and then forcefully racemix en masse

i hate kids still

>copy
>leaves one of /gsg/ main mods
>made a new OP image to express his butthurt over said mod
Sure you just copied you control freak
You also conveniently made 20 posts earlier exactly like you always do
The MO didnt change but i'm sure it isnt the control freaking forcing his brony shit and his vendetta in

There isn't one, I'm just playing the game and decided to write this up. I'm playing him as sort of a Gaddafi type delusions of grandeur guy who thinks he is God's gift to Earth and far better than every other unenlightened pleb around him.

>tax his people into space
>1163
>into space

Hey, you just finished resetting your router?

What about cute Latinas from the west? Can I mix with those?

>Not a new IP
>Not even an argument
You know I feel tempted to delete my own posts just to feed your paranoia control freak

Do it, save me the trouble of hiding them.

Wow you read, reply and hide posts you don't like, that's really smart of you.

Ah,okay.
Will you continue posting like this? I'll read it.

>then forcefully racemix en masse
this makes my penis the big penis...

What the fuck are you playing?Tibet

So you are rping as yourself, control freak?

Do these just form randomly via event or do they not even need historical land but just be in that region to form

Eh, probably not. I'm not good at AAR style posts and there really isn't much else to say about him. I'll probably write something about him when he dies, how his succession went, etcetera.

What should be my goals as Portugal in V2?

Maybe try to post content instead of shitting up the thread because it's not as you like it?

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

Maybe stop trying to control the thread, stop making early threads and stop adding brony shit, pastebins for raids and forcing your op pic in the op if you don't want people to complain?

Go ahead and get re-banned whenever you want, Alex.

You're just upset that he's being blanco es fuark

>muh op pic
what's your problem? we don't want to encourage hoi4 and eu4 discussion. if you do feel free to make your own paradox games general.

Get revenge on the Dutch for stealing your thalassocracy by taking all of their colonial holdings

>this meme gets pushed in /gsg/
>Harry legit cucks the British Royal Family

J U S T

latinas are basically mixed asians

Wow HoI4 is just a painting simulator for real!

back off grandi youth
hpm is not welcome here

has hpm been updated since his second ban

>we
epic as fuck

>I'm not good at AAR style posts
How do you know that? I urge you to give it a try

>He doesn't even try to deny when confronted with the control freak he is
kek
>we
You mean 'you' or you mean 'we' as in your shitposting group?
If you don't want grand strategy games here go make your own general instead of trying to force /gsg/ to stop posting games we have been discussing for ages

Are AARs reddit?

WHY CANT I CANCEL THEIR COLONIES

Republic.
Remember the secular Iran game?

Konrad had found himself in seclusion on the order of a tribunal consisting of his chief physician, his marshal, and indeed his hermetic apprentice of all people, as it was deemed necessary to gather together all the respected men of court as it was suspected Konrad would refuse to go into seclusion unless he was commanded to by such a group.

As he sat in his extensive library, furious at the position he had been forced into he heard an almighty sound coming from the kitchen. Putting down his book on panacea he went to see what was going on, where he found his bastard granddaughter who he had only reluctantly agreed to allow into the premises with him eating a large quantity of the remaining food. The two people stared each other in the eyes, not knowing what the other, or indeed themselves, would do next.

A small scuffle ensued, as the frail Jadwiga desperately tried to resist Konrad, who simply engulfed her in his arms and threw her to the ground as if she was nothing. As she squirmed in agony he approached the kitchen utensils and pulled out the meat cleaver. She tried to cry out but her lungs were near enough crushed from the force of landing on the stone floor from the six foot drop she had been subject to.

In one quick blow it was over. Konrad, an eager student turned master at anatomy aimed directly for her jugular, blood spurted in every direction, including Konrad's face, flush with anger and now red with Jadwiga's blood. He arched his tounge to lick the sweat off his upper lip, at least, he thought it was sweat. He had actually just tasted a particularly large glob of her blood, he thought for a moment, her blood was as his, they were after all related. What finer and more natural act than to enjoy the taste that he had himself brought into existence.

Starving from the meager rations he had been subsiding on up to this point he devoured a large portion of Jadwiga's breast and torso, before boiling the rest of her for the others to eat that very night.

Irrefutably based and white

I want this, but it would be a fuck huge amount of effort to go through and add racemix cultures with all the possible combinations. Even if you did it by cultural group, that would be a lot of distinct possibilities. Someone would have to have patience and research like an autist to make it happen.

>It was with the modern age, the Age of Exploration, that some of the most remarkable thalassocracies emerged. Anchored in their European territories, several nations established colonial empires held together by naval supremacy. First among them was the Portuguese Empire, followed soon by the Spanish Empire, which was challenged by the Dutch Empire, itself replaced on the high seas by the British Empire, whose landed possessions were immense and held together by the greatest navy of its time. With naval arms races (especially between Germany and Britain) and the end of colonialism and the granting of independence to these colonies, European thalassocracies, which had controlled the world's oceans for centuries, ceased to be.
feels fucking awful

I should rephrase that, I don't like the thought of writing all this out and planning it meticulously as AARanon does for free. The prospect seems laborious to a degree I'm not willing to partake in.

Not without posting those pops

what are your accepteds
this

>grand strategy games here
Hoi4 and eu4 are not grand strategy

>prospect seems laborious
Like making every thread earlier just to control the OP?

stop shitting up the thread and post content

Nearly every fucking factory I have is unprofitable in V2, how do I make them profitable?

Subsidising them is draining my economy, should I just let nature take its course?

I guess bastards are good for something after all, huh?

t. sociopath

Ever since grandi was banned and grandifa was ousted we never had thread wars and we could reach up to 800 posts without a new one.
While this time it wasn't optimal, the fact that you got so angry clearly means that you were planning to start your own and instigate a thread war (why else search through the list to find the new thread?).
Completely unsurprisingly you are also a supporter of Grandi, the reason this community had thread wars for the past 1 and a half years.

Post your current game. What are your goals?

How did you do it? I could never get that Sikh core that's required to form it before the UK annexes them.

konrad the cuck more like
call us again when they let you out of the shed

>shitting up the thread
Like how? Creating an earlier thread just to control the thread? Making thread wars for months because of a vendetta against some games/mods in the OP? Creating early threads for the exact same reason for months? Adding brony mods to the op? Changing the image/OP to try to force out games/mods that have been posted here for years? Adding a pastebin full of inane shit to the OP that you use to raid threads? Those are all things that are done that are shitting up the thread much more than anything else here
Stop shitting up the thread by trying to control the OP control freak and go make your own general
More like a control freak with a persecution complex

See the reason why the fail on the tooltip.
If part of the production is not getting sold, you are either producing an overproduced good, are in a disadvantageous sphere or your low world rating makes your products be bought lastly.
If the input good icon is red it means that you lack the input goods required to produce the industrial goods.
Else it means that it simply isn't something profitable at the moment.

As soon as the UK declares war just DOW Sikhkuntz and they'll hand it over almost instantly as long as the UK is pushing their shit in

timing is essential

By the time HOI5 is announced, will HOI4 be any good?

>doesnt even respond to
lmao

>Neighboring Country
>...
>Is in the Mexico sphere of influence.
Does this mean it's basically impossible to form NAFTA as Mexico?

Its not the input then, all my industry is based in common goods like clothes, lumber, beverages, etc.