Poro Edition
Eyosongive.us
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBLs8xCI81M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for my wife Syndra

bump limit is 750 you hopeless fucking retard

Image limit. Also no toxicity please this a chill thread.. get it?

can somebody help me learn riven

HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THIS JESUS I WANT YOU TO DIE SO BAD

youtube.com/watch?v=rBLs8xCI81M

sing sing is the best lol streamer

quality threads you got here lolbabs - /d2g/

THIS ISNT OUR BEST HOUR

>my wufe synda

How do I appeal a ban?

Send a ticket in to Riot support

>xth for my wife Syndra

I wouldn't use a condom 2bh.

Never thought the day would come where the best thing to happen to a general would be some guy talking about his wet dreams while everything around us burns down and dies.

But here we are.

>Waifuposters migrate at image limit because they're so reliant on their images to be relevant.
>Real posters get an extra 200 posts without cancerous spam to discuss the game until post limit

Poppy!

I still miss being a hyper carry late game, wish riot wouldnt rework every single fucking champ into a tank, but then again Poppy is x10 cuter and ill give her x10 more head pats!

Yeah the old thread is really thriving.

dota 2 is a dead game

Hey dreamanon is a bro, don't hate.

>we gotta migrate because waifulimit reached and i need to post gooogooo

I wanna cuddle Jinx and I can't wait for the new cute skin

I like the waifuposters, although i agree they shouldn't spam so much

Can your main play all roles proficiently? If not, you're not a true OTP

>rest of vg hates us even more because we're bumping two threads at once

What do I wite? I was fucking rude for ONE normal game and made it pretty fucking obvious I was joking.

I'm not hating, I'm saying he's literally the best part about this general right now. But he's still a guy who's claim to fame in this general is having wet dreams, at best it's wierd as fuck that he's so damn based. But he's also talking about gameplay and lore I guess.

Hurry it up, already come on!

Don't be an idiot and get caught by the automatic filter they have. It doesn't pick up on sarcasm

yawn
next thread

These noobs picking panth top with electrocute rushing duskblade are really triggering me.
He's such a fucking braindead champ yet they can't even get the build and runes right.
Anyway
Jayce jungle - bad 1st clear but then it picks up fast, he's good not like top tier but good. Got the idea from jungler player on LS stream he was cinvinced Jayce is A tier. Anyone else tried it?

>teehee it's just a joke
>being rude is just a joke!
>JUST A JOKE RITO! XDDD
Learn to control yourself, sub-human. We're talking basic communication, a basic skill in life. Meanwhile you got blasted over someone's lack of 1337 skil1z in a game.

Hey, they're lucid dreams with (probably) mind blowing sex. Wet dreams are different.

user I played 5k games and never got into trouble, I'm a good person.

i was just joking. i wasn't really calling you a subhuman retard. relax, bro, you're not a subhuman retard, are you?

Its not like I wanted (You) anyway fool...

If they make him like this, at least update his VO to make it sound much more sense. I don't want shit like what happened to Orianna.

Do you get offended you when I call you a faggot, faggot?

>I'm not hating, I'm saying he's literally the best part about this general right now.
Oh stop it you. I'm gonna stop talking about myself though, I'd hate to derail threads, and also I know that anyone that starts to become a "celebrity" in Veeky Forums always ends up being hated.

We could still talk about lore though. This Varus shit has me astonished. I don't really play him or anything, but this might be even worse than what they did to Pantheon.

not getting caught =/= no doing wrong
Let's assume that you did no wrong in those 5k games. Let's also assume you've lived all of your life without breaking the law and tomorrow you beak the law? You know what happens.

how is rengar this patch ?

>Volibear is bad meme
He isn't nearly as shitty right now as lowest win rate champions

What are the basic Azir combos?

not at all, honey, but don't get your think skin offended if bad guy riot slaps you with mean words.

Like he's always been.
A poor mans k6.

What happened to Ori?

Volibear is not necessarily bad but he feels bad to play
Legit hate this playstyle, running after people and (almost) never being able to catch them

swift you still like anal, im free on sunday

league of legends

>For weeks, people trying to discuss the game got shunned by waifu pastas
>To battle this, autists have started to also shit up the thread with wojackposting
>Now we are losing threads at an increased rate
>This is basically just a screaming match between children
>"haha bro we are winning"
>"Bro, we are cleaning up the thread"
>No more images for anyone to help get their point across because of stupid bullshit
>feelsbad.jpg
I don't know about this bros

post more funny webms!

One more thing, if you like shortstacks. How does this make you feel?

I know she's not the best option, but I really want to make Jungle Poppy work. What runes/builds do you recommend? I've been going with Resolve/Domination (Grasp+Unflinching+Conditioning+Revitalize/Poro+Ravenous) and the basic items that Jungle Poppy always had, tanky shit and maybe a Hexdrinker or GA. What's better? I know I could switch to a better champ but with all the walls in the jungle I feel like Poppy could at least be adequate.

If you Q after you E instead of before you can go a lot further, especially if you're going for the R jukes. That's all I know.

There is no better champ discord than this

Sure I get punished, I don't mind. But you don't get sentanced to death for stealing an orange at the supermarket.

I dont really think there are any Azir combos outside of the Shurima Shuffle, but hell I could be wrong

instead of the creator making her in the image of his dead daughter, he just kept replacing organs and limbs on his sick daughter until she didn't have any flesh left.

It makes zero sense with her VO, it doesn't fit any other piece of lore written for her (even lore written after the update) and it doesn't even fit her model since nothing about her appearance looks like it was made piecemeal or as a functional replacement.

they were dumb as hell to try baron without warding for le Q nuke man

Because that's not the law. And your ban is seriously permanent? That's the only reason I can think of for comparing it to a death sentence.

i need sauce

as the author of the fapfic I'm somewhat curious what your subconscious did with the situation this most recent time but it feels like infringing on private things and it wouldn't really be much better than the spoilered lewdposting that has gotten out of hand lately

>vlod x vaine is de bes ship

>that nunu win rate
>no fhan allow hehe xd

Man, vladfag is even more autistic than me.
Also her taste in Veeky Forums is bad!

I mean, I'm into everything.
But who are (you)
And where are you from

Are you kidding me!?!?

OFFICIAL LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DOMME TIERING SYSTEM.

Relentless Sexual Aggression Tier: Evelynn, Ahri, Vi, Nidalee, Leona, Illaoi, Magma, Fire, Kayle, Shyvana

Teasing and Control Freak Tier: LeBlanc, Syndra, Orianna, Lissandra, Camille, Xayah, Morgana, Storm, Dark, Nami, Elise

Definitely Dominant But Not Quite As Sexual Tier: Sejuani, Zyra,Soraka

High Tier: Cassiopeia, Karma, Katarina, Vayne, Diana, Fiora, Miss Fortune

Mid Tier: Jinx, Caitlyn, Riven, Quinn, Sivir, Air

Low Tier: Lux (some Elementalist forms are much higher), Ashe, Water, Nature, Akali

Submissive: Sona,Janna

THIS LIST IS 100% CANON.

R34 OF DOMINANT CHAMPIONS IN SUBMISSIVE POSITIONS IS NOT CANON

Jungle Poppy is built like top lane, Id say the best thing to do is just use runes for normal top lane if you really want to make her tanky. A good trick to remember is a gank at level 2, after you finish your first buff and kill scuttle, gank mid and you can usually pick up a first blood / enemy flash

Bewitching Ahri when.

Nah two weeks. It's not like they can overban me for appealing like a crybaby, might as well.

Is this a bot?

It's cute to see something so small be so confident in itself.

xth for my bloody waifu Vlad! (female)

Orianna's lore was that there was this inventor from Piltover whose daughter was a ballerina that wanted to be a champion. But during training she had an accident and died. The father, stricken with grief, locked himself in his laboratory and made a robot that looked like her and gave it life (not unlike Blitzcrank, who puts a different spin on the same dilemma). This robot, who he named Orianna after his dead daughter, decided she would try to be the best daughter possible to heal her father/inventor's broken heart. And Orianna's lore since then has always been that she's a robot with human form trying to understand what makes someone human. (I also always liked tremendously the contrast she had with Blitzcrank, who was listed as her friend, because it felt like he manages to be more humane than a lot of actual human champions by just being a good guy without any ulterior motives.)

Then Riot retconned her lore to a girl that was in Zaun attending to people that were suffering from a plague or something, got contagied and to survive she was turned into a robot. So now her dilemma is more "I never asked for this" than what she had before.
Shit user, what do you think? Shortstacks really get me going.
I'm not gonna give any details for the reasons you yourself said but I was more proactive this time.

It's the latest Asanagi doujin. If you don't know who he is well, just read it so you know what he is.His ahegaos make for some fine reaction images though

I feel like there's other champions that would be better for a bewitching skin. Bewitching Janna maybe

>For weeks, people trying to discuss the game got shunned by waifu pastas

This is the biggest fallacy of all this idiocy. Waifufags have never stifled game discussion. Your game blogs are not being responded to because no one cares. Your meripoop tier plays aren't being praised because no one cares. Your insights on game design or your ebin champion builds aren't being discussed because no one cares. Quality posts about the game get replies, that and roll posts which are cancer.

There are 750 posts and 250 images in every thread. You are actually retarded if you think waifushit takes up any sort of majority of those. Lore gets discussed a decent amount when something new comes about. Game balance gets discussed a decent amount all the time. Esports dominates the threads whenever it's going.
This waifu vs wojak shit was basically a handful of people posting images and thinking they were triggering the otherside while neither really cared. The people getting annoyed were those who actually come here to talk about the game and guess who loses out because of this garbage? (Hint: It's not waifufags)

nice blog. Does it come in not gay?

I love Riven! My cute and perfect wife!

New player here

Is League dying or gaining popularity?

Also any Twitch stream recommendations for league?

>spoiler
Nice. I can safely say the user in my sequel does not do that

Years from now. Or never since she'd lack the broom or a cauldron or anything witch-like outside of the costume, if even that since it's Ahri we're talking about.

I don't know about the crybaby bit, but just learn to enjoy the game for the game instead of smack-talk that'll land you in this situation again.

whats in the orb?

>mfw too intelligent to shit up thread with muh digital waifu every fucking day like a sad neckbeard

Give me Bewitching Ahri, Janna, Sona and Kat and it's a deal

my waife

if they changed her to a cat theme and she had a bunch of skinnier black cat tails.

This actually, though you'll get a lot of butthurt faggots saying you're wrong.

>Is League dying or gaining popularity?
It's growth rate is as good as ever.
>Also any Twitch stream recommendations for league?
Why not play the game yourself?

its dying
imaqtpie is the only good lol streamer

Dying

loltyler1 who will be streaming League in January
Tobias fate
Imaqtpie
Its also nice to pick up on one of the pro players streams since you can sometimes learn a lot from them

A Cauldron could be her orb you know.

How the hell did you guys already reach the image limit in the last thread?

sorry, but your waifu is wojack

correct!

>Why not play the game yourself?
Just so I can learn a few things about jungling.

I tried watching IwillDom and hisj ungling is 20x better than mine

Thanks anons, any idea why you think its dying?

>The people getting annoyed were those who actually come here to talk about the game
Someone else who shows they get it. Bless this.