pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZggAYmeePc
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU
charactercompare.com/dark-souls-iii-best-weapon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dark Souls 3 PvP is such a clown fiesta,holy shit.

The game needs to die, and fucking fast.

>The conclusion of the Dark Souls series is a little girl telling you "Buy Bloodborne faggot"
Damn...huh..ungh...

youtube.com/watch?v=YZggAYmeePc

post yfw playing dark souls 3

>tfw no qt twinbrother to die with together

I can't be alone in wishing the millwood battle axe just had the regular warcry. I get knocked out of the stupid running warcry constantly and it's fucking annoying. Aside from that though I love this thing. It hits like a greatsword one handed.

I have 40 hours (dark souls) and since I spent 90% of my time being hollow I have no idea of how online works.
Can I get a quick rundown on it and what makes it so good?

>I'd rather we had fewer unique stuff
What the actual fuck is wrong with you? If you don't like the Millwood warcry, maybe, oh I don't know, USE ANOTHER FUCKING AXE?

Some asshole interrupts your single player experience and kicks your ass. You get a more difficult challenge and get to fight against another player and the environment at the same time.

What's up with this guy?

>1st tried Raime on this awful character
yee

>Why is this game so boring
>Oh well at least it doesn't feel like I'm walking around underwater

Trash my shitty build fags

can you explain that meme pick? Been thinking about buying DS3 since it has no season pass or extra DLC.
Also, why it doesn't have DLC?

Is this a new meme? You asked last thread and already got a response.

Enemies often randomly hit fucking nothing during invasions, seemingly randomly. I consider it just another "fuck you" to invaders

Oh wait, it has DLC, is it any good?

DS3 area progression is the most linear of the series, with just a couple branches and 0 loops. Yes, very much so. If you can only buy one, get the second but you really should get the pass

Please give nodes

No Fromsoft game is ever complete without the DLCs. Consider it a mandatory purchase alongside the base game.

And yes, it's pretty decent, but only when taken as a full package. It's also required if you don't want to get completely dumpstered in PvP.

Unique doesn't necessarily mean good user. It hits much harder than the regular battle axe. Is that offset by it's shit weapon art?

No but samey is always boring. And the weaponart is great for bullying, you're just being a retard with it. But if you only want the buff, just shout at a wall or something

what are some good places to get summoned and to invade in DS2?

Someone violates the NAP by kicking your door down so you summon your friends to kick his ass but he unzips his chaos rapier and hornet ring and backstabs you for a million damage. You report his wrongdoing to the police but he's already made friends with the local governor so he has diplomatic immunity. Left with no other course of action, you seek revenge by kicking down that guy's door yourself but when you find his house he's already contacted his friends and they fire off enough Pursuers and Dark Beads to start a new dark age.

Wherever you see an orange border.

How much money did you make today being "good" at Dark Souls arena or 1v1s during invasions today dsg?

>:Laughs:

I had something really fucking weird happen to me against Alonne
I wanted to use an estus, but my character had the wrong animation, the eating something like a green blossom animation, I still had the estus sparkles but no heal, thankfully I managed to heal just after but that was scary for a second
I didn't even have any item like that queued or anything, all I have in my item slots is estus, lifegems and the aged feather

How useful is Chloranthy's in DS3 compared to Life Ring on a tank quality build?

Stamina is very very useful for aggressive builds, ultras, and Greatshields. Maybe casting too.

Is it worth to invest in armors or should I go with what looks cools? I want the heide armor on the heide tower but dont' want to farm these niggas for nothing.

Both are useful. Chloranthy is crucial on invasion builds and ultra builds since you need all the stamina you can get, Life +3 is good if you've invested in a bunch of Vigor and already have FaP+3 on.

Go with fashion
Try to stay under 50% equip load is all
The Heide Chainmail is really nice, I suggest pairing it with the Royal Soldier Helm you can buy from Maughlin

Is the burial of Demon's Souls confirmed for all three servers? Haven't read anything about Bamco's EU release.

Was really hoping it to be for Asia only, but then Atlus came out.

When the host of ember is getting owned by mobs and a red phantom invades
youtube.com/watch?v=UcZzlPGnKdU

I have no problem believing I'm using the weapon art in a retarded fashion. How do properly use it? Does it have hyper armor? I'm not running poise because AFAIK battle axes don't have hyper armor. That'd do a lot to explain how I constantly get knocked out of the charge.

Fuck you enbfag. No way you have a damn job with how often you're here.

anyone have any cool fanart?

>Dark Souls 3 PvP is fi-

cute boy

That's not enbfag because I am him. You replied to a falseflag
And my job's pretty chill. A lot of it involves sitting around watching monitors so I can watch streams and fuck around on my phone. Have to do my rounds every now and then but mostly the biggest challenge is to not die of boredom.

Dark Souls 3 is a pretty solid entry honestly. It has some Dark Souls 2 flaws, namely the shit and too frequent bonfire placement,some fanpandering that actually hurt the game like Yhorm and Stormruler, and it feels very uninspired and unfinished but overall it's a pretty enjoyable package and with the DLC it becomes something like 8.9 / 10 whereas before the DLCs it was like 8/10.

Yhorm is pretty impressive. He does the Giant Lord thing better than DS2 imo and is pretty satisfying to fight when you don't immediately stomp him with the Storm Ruler.

how long would it take to make a bot in DaS3 who just spaces and r1 spams?

>you can spam R1 versus retards
gee that's new

Yeah, but the problem is that there is no incestive to not use the Stormruler. The Stormruler dumps Yhorm so fast and efficiently compared to not using it that there is no reason to do it "legit" when there's such a massive disparity between the instant win button and trying to do it the hard way. If you had say, Yhorm's set locked behind beating him without either you or Shitward using the Stormruler on him that would actually be something. I think his set would look retarded on a player but there would be incentive to do it and wear it as a show of pride.

One of the highlights of every playthrough

>18 ATT is 136 FP
>CSS costs 46 FP
>46*3=138

God damn it, guess I'll either go 19 or switch to something simple for ~6 seconds

>get neural net and somehow run it through a list of button inputs and outcomes
>keep training it til it learns shit and can just generate this shit on the fly
>????

I need to know, would it be possible to lead invader Tsorig to himself?
Something tells me no, but I want it so badly.

He had it coming for pretending to be Tarkus

How do I beat gold tracer havelfags? I'm too shit to parry.

>lead him past to bridge
>cut it
>lead him to down ladder
>run like mad past all the bullshit to get to other tsorig
even then he might refuse to go past a certain point, or second tsorig might not spawn

/r/ing the Tsorig "trust nobody not even yourself" edit

also im dyslexic today evidently

CSS isn't optimal for PvE nor PvP.

I'm making a dumb glass cannon invader.

So you're saying there's a chance it could be done.

It's great for assassinating targets either during ganks or invasions. Make sure you use obscuring ring

Yeah, going for obscuring, sage and double damage rings. I'll be invading pontiff's (at SL53-ish) and waiting for people to start fighting.

what ladder do I need to buy to access the gutter?

What's the deal with this katana guy near the beginning? Should I try to kill him?

Anyone have any idea how much damage CBV does at 40 40?

Or how much soul arrow does at 60 int?

I think soul arrow does like nearly half or a third of CBV damage but for a fraction of the cost.

If you keep him alive to the end of the game he gives you a gift card to Taco Bell

buy all of them, you'll need the two big ones, and if you buy the small one too (it costs nothing anywa) and talk to him he'll give you a nice thing

I think the longest one lets you directly bypass Grave of Saints, but technically you can Silvercat down with just the shortest one.

Still want to collect a bit more data for this ranking.

charactercompare.com/dark-souls-iii-best-weapon/

Why is no one talking about demons souls getting the rope in February? you guys still care, right?

>DS3 deluxe for $23
Is the game active on PC?

We literally are.

Yes.

Some people were speculating that it might very well be due to a Demon's Souls remaster being in the works due to all of the publishers shutting it down on the same day and PSX coming up soon.

And honestly I don't see the big issue even if they were just killing it. Lotsa people showing up to nostalgiafag about DeS when they're killing it but when I was working on my characters not too long ago did I see lot of summon signs or get a lot of invades? Nope. So if even half of the people who are now showing up to cry and nostalgiafag over DeS were actually playing the damn game they wouldn't shut down the servers. Sadly all of you people who were always playing the game offline due to your autistic desire to manage your world tendency contributed to the devs deciding the player pool was too small to warrant keeping the servers up.

>getting the rope
That expression makes me think of a hot cowgirl dancing the hangman's jig on the gallows, desperately kicking her booted feet as the noose strangles her. What a wild sight would that be to see haha

Made a post earlier asking if the rope is global. Seems like it is.
Introduced many new friends to 4-1 PvP these past months and they've been loving it. Timing of the shutdown really sucks as we're getting more frequent with fight nights.

That said, almost 9 years is much more than the community imagined.
A continuation in form of a remaster would be even better.

Invader Tsorig black crystals out a bit before the bonfire leading to Smouldering Lake.
At least in my experience.

what the hell is demons souls?

Fume Knight's currently kicking my ass, even though im dealing pretty good damage to him.
Apparently MugenMonkey and Soulsplanner dont have armor optimizers, so what should I change?

I was going to play for the first time via emulation so I wouldn't have been able to play online anyway
I suppose that's worrying news though

ENBanon, watching a girl get killed isn't a healthy fetish.

Your fucking Vigor, for starters.

should I get AGL to 95 or 99? I'm a brainlet so I don't know the difference.

thanks

Learn what the breakpoints are first. 95 Agility gives you nothing, and 99 is just short of an extra backstep i-frame.

>armor optimizer
>not fashioning it up
Just get used to Fume's patterns and be ready for a followup at any given time. Get 99 agility, one more iframe helps a lot with one of his attacks. As soon as you see him moving one atom just roll away.
Get a ton more vigor my dude, and try to stay under 50% weight. Why the fuck do you not have Third Dragon Ring and what the fuck do you need ring of giants for?
If you're going for heavier armor, you want Royal Soldier too, +1 is in Drangleic Castle and +2 is NG+/Ascetic'd Velstadt.
Greatsword is pleb as fuck, get something else.

How active is the community on BB? I would like to start over with a new build, but too afraid I'd be alone in a deserted game.

It has its own general. They mainly do spelunking and FCs, I don't see much in the way of single player co-op though.

No, fucking kill yourself, you deserve nothing
>b-but I've tried to control myself
No, you haven't. You're doing the same thing you've always been doing, but now you're crucifying yourself about it and whining from atop the cross.
>b-but it's hard to control my urges
No, it's not. Heroin addicts have trouble controlling their urges. You aren't a heroin addict. What you have is an addiction to posting your degenerate fantasies online. It's not only pathetic, it is genuinely baffling in it's nonsensicality.
>b-but just have a little empathy
You have continually proven that you're a parasite who relies on pity to keep on going. Empathising with you just enables that behaviour.
Kill yourself.

The /bbg/ co-op community is quite active. Pvp sucks in Bloodborne especially the invasions because due to the retarded Bell system it's almost impossible to get any co-op going outside of literally only 2 levels where you can invade non-consenting solo hosts.

Chalice co-op is a blast though. And I'd highly recommend joining /bbg/s FRC co-ops.

If I could choose a different one I would but it's one I've been stuck with very long

Kill yourself

Get naked, put on Velstadt's helm, Blossom Kite Shield, stam/dmg rings, and a weapon of your choice.
Roll through all the attacks.

tips for the smelter demon? bonfire is too far away from him, by the time I reach him I forget how to deal with him

>Demon's Souls servers shutting down
Please no.
We should have some sort of an event before the shutdown.

Use lightning. Don't go in when he has his sword in the ground because he will buttblast and that can kill you easily.

Can I spawn armor in Dark Souls 2 without getting banned?

Roll toward and to the side, don't rush into him after his jump attack that stabs the floor. Other than that just don't get one shot.

>mfw being a pure caster invader
Why do I have to split estus and ashtus this system is bullshit