/wfg/ - Warframe General

previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

nezha a cute

2nd for Nezha a shit.

I would like my Tiberon Prime now.

Euthanize Nezha players and Naka pedos

Mesa is T H E B E S T

>go public plains for shits and giggles
>start attacking teralyst
>notice we have a perfect team comp
>everybody starts doing his job, no one writes a word
>cap it in 4 minutes, all extract
Now that was magical

I was just jumping around with vacuum not expecting anything and at 2 am my reaction wasnt fast enough to screenshot the drop, but here it is boys.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

Nezha loves you too, anons!

Can someone explain to me why people are calling quite shallow trans?

is that the tarmogoyf of wf

SNACK

Why is atterax so fun? Also anyone have a riven for it

Benefit of the doubt

Friendly reminder that Arca Plasmor has innate punch through, but it only penetrates enemies. Seriously, how the fuck did things get to the point where this needed to be said?

Cause she is?

Not sure user. Maybe it's because they hide their face and don't talk, but they're totally a girl. Oh wait, they're mute right.

Yea, almost forgot I had this in fact. Not playing WF as much these days.

No it's the blood moon.

>He's still at it

The central sphere does not have infinite punch through, only the outer sphere does.

easiest sortie 3 of my life

When can I cash in my guaranteed spook?
I've yet to see anything out of the ordinary apart from the hideous cyst on my warframe's neck.

I was that gara

>The Systems blueprint has a chance to drop from Rotation A Lua Crossfire (Plato) caches and the Neuroptics blueprint can be found from Rotation C of Orokin Derelict Survival.

Can someone explain this to me in Dumb Speak?

So I just have to run Crossfire normally, since it's essentially an Exterminate and hope my mission rewards gives me Systems, and then I have to run Derelict Survival until 15 Minutes? Or 20 minutes?

Just got the Chasis during Sortie 2 so I figure I finally try to get Octavia.

What do you guys think of the prisma tetra? the riven dispo caught my eye.

RAZORBACK WHEN
WHEEEEEN

Saryn vault when?

20 minutes

rotations are aabc except for when they're abc like in defection.

>open 3 relics
>get 6 reactant on all of them
FUCKIGN SUCKING SHITITING DUMPING CRAPPING SHIT I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT PRIMES BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME MY FUCKING REACTANT YOU BITCH

Nah, that Lua mission has caches in it. Rotation A means you need to find at least one of them to have a chance of getting the thing at the end of the mission.

Rotation C is at 20 minutes though yeah.

Putting it gently, there's a reason high disposition weapons have high disposition.

>Log in every day of the Black Friday sale hoping to get a 50% or 75% plat discount
>No discount each day
>Last day of the sale
>Log in and get a mere 20% plat discount
What do?

can you put multiple rivens on a single gun?

No, you tard.

no

I don't know how you managed to miss it. The guaranteed spook only has three places to choose from immediately upon completing the final stage of the questline; kiddo will be sitting in your liset on either the market or codex tables, or just off to the side of the ramp leading to the lower level.

But the things I want will no longer be on sale soon user.

Rotation A for Crossfire refers to the caches. 1 cache is a drop from rotation A. 2 caches is a drop from rotation A and a drop from rotation B. 3 caches is a drop from rotation A, B, and C.

Survival is different. Each 5 minute mark gives you a drop from one of the rotations. Survival goes AABC, meaning you have a chance for the part you need every 20 minutes of survival on Lua.

Shut up faggot.

better off getting one of the half off packs on steam.

Okay so find 1 Cache on Plato with max radar mods then kill everything.

And then do Derelict Survival until 20.

How much you want

Correct.

Plato can also spawn the tile which has the music thingie to get the other bit of Octavia, or do you already have that one?

Remember the caches look the same as any other box on the minimap, but they make an obnoxious noise and are white rather than green. If you've done the cache-hunt bounty in Plains of Eidolon, it's that same noise.

December 5th.

because Mirage + 4 Mirages = 5 Mirages.

This seriously isn't enough punch through for you?

Why is her right hand like the guy's hand from Scary Movie 2?

Are the aksomati as good as they look with a Riven? Some of these things are coming out to 90-100k dps. Is the ammo pool their only downside? Seems like Ammo Case would solve that no problem.

Right, they're white just like Sabo caches right. I'll probbaly just run at every Cache on the map.

How does maimquinox work? I just don't get it

If there's infinite punch through, you should have no problem getting them through geometry. Care to try that out or are you just going to let it go?

A couple k probably, isnt Atterax popular.

Use max range and kill shit with your weapons and stack up your maim damage then pop your 4 and everything dies.

he literally just said it only penetrates enemies you fucking mongoloid

> check reddit to search something
> come across this
Holy shit, is this what all founders are like? Is this what the forums are like?

what the actual fuck

Show me where I said the shots can go through geometry.

Dam i have to jew more plat first. Only got 710

You should do it with a group just to get it over with faster. I ran that mission with some people 12 times last night and we weren't lucky enough for it to drop. We did get almost all the moon mods and the secret reward for the music puzzle.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary.

I know you frogfags have short attention spans but this whole shitfest started because (you) said plasmor has infinite punch through. All I see is goalpost moving. You fucked up, accept it and move on.

How do I get AHK to repeatedly cast an ability?

Guys
I like the Baza

Oh shit, thanks user, you're right

honestly this game has some really great animations. there's a lot of detail. i appreciate that

>need murkray liver to build amp
>to get murkray liver you need murkray bait
>to get bait you need Ostron standing
I'm growing to despise PoE.

you literally changed your entire argument based on semantics

I do too.

REMOVE MULTIDIRECTIONAL RECOIL

What are you running as your loadout right now gents? Im doing ash with lenz because its fun

okay

Ya shoulda done Plague Star, user.

If nakak charged me 50plat for a blowjob how much is she charging offworlders?

first time using the hek, watching things fly across the screen after you just 1 tap it in the chest, with that satisfying loud as fuck sound

>hydroid prime access is at 90days now
more DElays?

>tfw spend ages choosing the exact perfect image to go with my post, and then the thread is already archived

That region's not *that* big.

Do solo spy missions give more affinity than hydron?

Nezha best dick

Don't forget that to actually make the bait itself you need a whole slew of obscure fish chunks from the more difficult fish to find, many of them only show up at night so you can't do any fishing without throwing out phosphorus every 60 seconds.

man why did i never play nekros as an all-purpose frame until now

this is great

TIME

>he doesn't run thief's wit for poe
>shiggydiggy

this

I'm a consolepleb, they haven't hit us with Plague Star yet.
It makes absolutely no sense that amps need fish oil, let alone murkray livers.
DE really went as far as they could to incorporate every little material they could into the Ostron/Quill grind. This is tiring.

God bless

I don't know what he's written in his article because I'm not a faggot who browses reddit like you, but if it actually has any iota of what actually needs to be improved, then a description like that is more likely to get DE's attention, and more likely to make the redditshitters ecksdee upboat it, so we might actually get somewhere.
I'll agree with you if it's full of meaningless shit and does something like encouraging more PoE shit. But if its actual content isn't complete horseshit, that kind of thread might actually get through to DE in some way, as conceited as it is.
The alternative is some faggot just saying "Hi I've played this game for a long time and these are my thoughts", which will inevitably be ignored because there's a lot of people who have played this game for a long time, and a lot of them have no idea how to design games.

Well then wait for Plague Star. It shouldn't be too far off.

You can buy the fish bits needed for amps from it.

you da mvp. have this nice picture of my waifu

No, this is how it started.
>I like the PONK sound the arca plasmor makes, and how it vaporizes a line of dudes with a punch through mod

>Can't even get your facts straight
>Changes your argument then accuses your intellectual superiors of doing what you were doing
>Slings insults based on frame of choice when frame has literally nothing to do with anything
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

>waifu
>her
I'm sorry for your loss.

>waifu
>3dpd
Yeah no

How the fuck are you idiots having a hard time with fishing? I had enough murkray livers to make an amp within the second week of doing PoE, and that was before plague star. Getting the amp part bps took longer to get than that shit.

The dick wants what the dick wants

3dpd can't be waifus reddit. Besides, calling an actual person a waifu is pretty creepy and she'd probably be grossed out if you said that.

>Everyone I knew was doing fishing for rep vs turning fishing in for carves
>They still where doing that by the time plauge star came over and where complaining about fish parts
I don't know, how any one person, more less groups of people, can be this dumb.

The Vigor pack on Steam says it includes:
>6 Random Mod Cards
>4 Rare Mod Cards
Any idea what mods these could be? Is it actually going to be rare stuff, or just some crap like Flow and shit?

I once had a girlfriend that wanted me to call her a waifu because she spent time on the internet
She had MPD and paranoid schizophrenia, turns out

No one said anytihing about having a hard time with fishing, spitwad.