/mbgg/ - Mobage General #810

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GiNUgXsJ
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aiming.caravan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did /padg/ die? I was looking at the catalog and I couldn't find it.

>Posting the inferior idol team

>Not using the better aidoru
Gay. Just look at these costumes
>Bare back
>ZR
>cleavage
>Heart pose winning animation

>liking useless meat on your idols

Boring titty sluts

>Liking boards
Here, this one might also suit your taste.

Nah, I'd rather the superior idols in the OP. Big tits are objectively useless and only bring downsides or health issues.

Swordfest is coming too so there should be more tears from that one user who can't roll Fox to save his life

Is that user even still alive?

Those are my best units user. The rest have more greens than golds. Specifically i got spares of other type of scopes that i never use and all the shotty and MG equipments.
Whenever i craft and see 50+ minutes i always prayed for more AP and HP ammos and sniper capes.

Is he even alive at this point?

He's dead, lads.

No bully Clause he is perfect

They get passive stat buffs, yeah. Not exactly worth rushing because making them is still pretty resource intensive but it's definitely worth keeping in mind.

>Suppressor on FAL
user wat r u doin

Anyone know if this game is any good? I can't even find a reroll site for it so it's probably dead

>shironeko gets Chaguma, probably with the start of the month
Assuming the leak is real, Chaguma won't happen until at least mid December (14-15 December) unless they are going to do 2 gachas at once.

>Finally a new costume for Kasel
>It looks ugly for me
I'm disappointed.

>FAL
She tanks (a bit), otherwise i give the same scopes as the sniper ones to my assault rifles too.
Which one are good for the assaults?

Telescopics.

Hang on I'm writing this dumb equipment guide. Generally ARs are too squishy to tank properly and it's not worth the pittance of evasion suppressors give.

Is telescopic the large round one or the square one?

Yes, look at The bonuses differs by fairies, and i think it gets bigger as the fairy's level increase.

These ones that raise crit rate.

The square ones that increase accuracy and damage are called EOT/Holographic, the round ones that only increase accuracy are called ACOGs.

Does slot position matter in DC?

>Herrscher
>German word for Ruler
But for what purpose. Still better than GGZ's "Lawman" I guess.

Oh, the same as the one i give to the snipers.
I think i ran out of those, and the green ones seemed to have the same crit rate as the suppressors minus the evasion.

According to Qooapp, it updated just last week, so I guess it's still alive. Gameplay looks similar to Master of Eternity/Strastella (srpg with /m/).

>Sen 2 collab
Wonder why they didn't use Sen 3, that one had more mech variety (particularly Knights and Aions).

>Nothing to roll since millenia in Tagameme
I'll probably end up wasting all this shit in x-mas skins.

>I'm writing this dumb equipment guide
I love you

What's the best mission to run in DC for exp? I'm so far behind the daily event challenges.

targeting priority is 2-4-5-3-1 when everyone meets specific targeting conditions
It's mostly helpful to know when you're using Metis's drive which gives a massive attack buff to lowest health targets, which means you can have everyone at full health and guarantee the leftmost/rightmost characters getting the buff

If I remember right Herrscher is what's actually spoken, isn't it? I could swear that at least Japanese voices use it.

Nah, they call them 律者 / Ritsusha. Herrscher isn't inaccurate but sounds like they are trying too hard to be fancy.

I don't know what's worse, having a ton of gems saved up and having to fight the urge to blow them every day, or blowing them and having little to show for it.

if you mean jp then doing the high level dailies give a lot of player exp. leveling units is far faster in jp with the exp fodder units. stamina carries over to next level so if you can kill the 4 or 5 star exp stages you can probably get some fast levels off those

The goyim know. Turn on the review bots.

It's not even subtle.

>the fucking drop rates for shit in the King's Raid event
This is awful.

>Dokkan fanbase is basically imploding in on itself because of Bamco's scumbaggery
They'll keep playing though

I really hope ark knights ends up being fun. I want to play a tower defense game and that aigis that was brought up last thread really cant be played for prolonged amounts of time

What'd they do now?

I don't know man, they seem to be dropping fine for me.

Something about a recent celebration not being good and also they're still whining about not getting the 300 stones JP got. Now they're 1 star bombing the app rating and claiming not to whale anymore. Interesting stuff.

pastebin.com/GiNUgXsJ

GF equipment guide write up. My fingers hurt.

They're going to play anyway

Everyone knows anime tie-ins will always be cashgrabs only good if you're a fan of the series. And they knew what they were getting into so this and more is just completely par for the course.

>thinking app ratings mean anything
they can just push an update with "bug fixes" and reset it

They'll cave and whale on the next gacha, this shit happens all the time.

>they can just push an update with "bug fixes" and reset it

They don't show past ratings?

I think I'm in love with Aisha. Also esports wise, which idol team is more viable? The homoknights, the meatbags or the flatties?

Small modest breasts isnt flat, its perfection

What happened?

Small chests are probably the most esports. They're the only group that has both a tank and a (pseudo)support. Meatbags has nobody that can take a hit while homos has nobody that can heal.

As expected of perfection

Thanks for this. Knowing what drops on the Night missions will be useful, as will the recommended load outs.

Youre a saint user

I want to play a fun tactics game but Fire emblem heroes definitely isnt fun and Tagatame apparently got a bad case of jewmi with them deciding generous gumi is no more.

What should I do /mbgg/?

Play Phantom of the Gumi

I still have nightmares about letting my phone on auto, going to eat then coming back to the battle still playing.

Which infrastructure item in the shop allows you to have more T-Dolls? This 100 limit is annoying me. I dont like scrapping guns if they are my only copy.

Solid stuff, user. Love you lots for writing this up.

The darkish blue one that says +10 and cost 280.

Compass is down for maintenance, should last for around 4 hours. Update includes some bug fixes and a range of improvements related to the tournaments. There will also be the option to enable notifications for the free gacha.

Ok thanks. I was worried it was that 380 +1 one and i was... i was concerned

>Floor 17 of VT
>Wave 3 is full of paralysis plants
Seriously fuck this shit.

>The bonuses differs by fairies, and i think it gets bigger as the fairy's level increase.
maxed out 5*s roughly give 5x more stats than level 1 1*, and 2.5x more stats than max level 1*
The stat gain get really awfully ridiculous with shit like the bombardment fairy and the drop rate fairy

Whats a well balanced or at least decent Soviet Team? Right now I'm trying Makarov, Tokarev, Moist Nuggy, PTRD, and also AK just because shes iconic. I know she doesnt fit. I'm most attached to the Nuggy out of those though.

Is Eve even good? The tier list I saw had her at A rank, so far my only rerolls with two 5* are Eve+Hera and Eve+Sangha(?). Have yet to see Hestia. Did get Dana in one ticket on account but the multi roll was bad.

They're also weak to paralysis themselves so anyone with aoe paralysis like Police Yui or her Coordinate outfit should be able to dispatch them somewhat. That wave does suck though.

SPP-1, Pecheneg, PK, AEK-999, Saiga-12
Stechkin, Groza, Val, Vikhr, AEK-999

She's not as good as Hestia and Frey disregarding elements but she's a good water attacker.

>Police Yui
Yes, I knew to bring her
>Hit miss miss miss
Real fucking useful.

The first wave is cancer too.

Russian squad made of fairly common 3 and 4 * units.
PP-90, PPS-43, 9A91, Mosin, OtS-12.

I'd recommend more rare T-Dolls like SVD or SR3MP but it doubt you have any of them yet.

I have none of those.
Hows this one?

The only more reliable aoe paralysis option is Heavenly Ren with mega paralyze. The two Yuis are low and medium chance respectively, but it's really just disabling some to mitigate damage.
The first wave is pretty much dumping all your aoes and killing that shit off quickly.

Decent. Put PP90 in the center row and use her as your main tank and SR3MP as your off tank DPS.

I'd still suggest swapping out AK for someone else because she's not that great.

So now that people have had a chance to test her out, what do you think of the new theresa? Do you agree with the jp wiki rating?

She personally feels godlike for crowd control if you want to keep enemies in one place and I dont even have her stigma set/weapon. I imagine she'd be even better with those so maybe they were right.

I know... shes just so Iconic of them commies tho. I do have a 9A-91 that I had on a dedicated Night Squad. I could shift her over. I barely do night missions anyways because armor is cancer.

I can't imagine that thing reliably going past area 6
I worry for even trash mobs like shield/sniper enemy combos because the ARs are gonna be really bad at breaking through them and nagant is not a great autoattacker for clearing out snipers

Thanks, you forgot the 16lab PEQ on the can't be obtained. Or can you? I remember it to be an event reward.

>PEQ
This is where i got it wrong all this time. I equipped this to HGs thinking the penalty reduction applies to the whole team. I think someone said it in these thread a long time ago and i just never think twice about it.

Pretty good. Her lack of damage is compensated by her excellent utility and cuteness.

Watch out Kiana, there's someone here to steal your spot as the queen of crowd control

16Lab Equipment was an event reward I'm pretty sure.

They function exactly the same as the regular 5* equipment and give the same stats, the only difference is that they don't have stat variations so they don't need to be calibrated.
16Lab Armored Vest is essentially the same as a maxed out 5* Armored Vest at the same level.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aiming.caravan
Is anyone here even going to play MMORPG like this one?

Hmmm.

Should I add an extra section to the equipment guide about equipment enhancement and calibration or is that already obvious?

I don't like MMOs so no.

just saw that on qooapp. downloading now in hopes of a comfy game

Anyone playing Destiny Child? How hard is it to play it without knowing how to read japanese

new game by cave (shmup dev?) called lord of dungeon too

JP version sucks dick compared to KR but play it if you want.

>Yesterday announcement said rerun
>Today announcement says Rune Memory
I guess it's still better than being TBA like what happened with TriDollar and Chaguma 2015 Rune Memory.

Caravan stories is out? A bit concerned about the gameplay looking at these screenshots

Tera M is out too if anyone wanted to try it.

Hmmmm

>new GF front page pic
>MG5 still looked like a small head attached to a burly body
I guess that's really the intended look.

What would you guys do for Team WW2's Greatest Hits?

>Twice as many jewel spots
>Still going to stop on the soul scroll sandwiched between two jewels
Half build is nice.

springfield
lee enfield
thompson
and i dunno what else.

I would play it but I have no idea on how to get started in this game as I cant read japanese/korean