/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

Previous thread:

are we gonna be ilvl1000 in antorus or soon?

hello /wowg/

not quite. legendary ilvl is 1000 so i don't think there will be any other gear that ilvl, and there's an ilvl squish coming in BfA so the only way we'd hit 1000 average is if there's another patch with better gear on the way before BfA.

Never. The max ilvl should be a bit below the legendary, so lets say 980 or something of the sort. And before we get to 1k, BFA will drop and so will the ilvl shrink.

>ilvl squish

oh ok, probably for the best.

who hype for cinematic coming tomorrow
are we gonna see sargeras in game as something other than a green particle effect?
is he just gonna look like the ToS avatar?

expecting him to look like aggramar with illadin horns desu

Greetings

yea woo.. get hype... antorus... i guess....

>doing a level 70 dungeon
>get into a group with two potheads healer and tank who grouped together
>some other guy dies and doesn't get a ress so he resses at the start
>they start flipping out at him and refuse to start the last boss unless he apologizes
this is why you don't do drugs kids it melts your bain

I’m currently leveling up my first toon atm, an undead rogue. I’m having a blast with tbc content - it’s really better than vanilla but then again i started this game after 13 years so i don’t really know. Anyways, i still havent bought the legion since i didnt know if i were going to like the game or not but after hitting 100 with my rogue i think i’ll buy it.
So if i’m right, buying legion will give me a toon of level 100, and bfa will also give me another of 110, right? And do i have to farm a zandalari troll all the way from 1 to 120 or is there a work around? Oh and this is one of the better generals in this hell hole so i’ll be hanging out here more often - have a nice day fellas

pls respond

fuck off sven

Pantheon Trinkets all can be upgraded to 1000 with the Pantheon's Blessing item that drops in Antorus.

no, you can't macro AoE marker locations

>toon
get out

but really, bfa will give you a 110 and legion will give you a 100 yes

to get allied races you'll need to do a quest chain/meet some criteria (ie exalted with nightfallen for suramar elves) which I assume will unlock either at 110 or 120, so you'll need that bfa boost.

Your allied race character will start at 1 yes (unless they give one of them a DK option) but you could also race change if you wanted to drop the money. A bonus to leveling them from 1 though is that when you hit 120 you'll get a cool transmog for them

they start at 20

yeah pretty much

How often should I be using raidbots for stat weights and shit? I'm told I have to sim everytime I get a new piece of equipment that is an actual upgrade.

Just play the fucking game.

>frost nerfed hard next PvP season
>only managed to get rank 1 duelist this season
What class should I reroll to so I can get gl@d next time

Oh I didn't mean macro, I mean like a toggle so any AoE spells is automatically cast under whatever you have on target after double-tapping the button.
Closest thing I've found is using macros to cast under yourself or under your cursor right away, but you'd also need to set up a macro for every spell, and it's not exactly the same.
Guess I'm out of luck.

>reddit spacing

are you in the top 0.01% of players?
no, no you're fucking not so don't worry so much about min maxing for minuscule upgrades that will go to waste when you fuck up your rotation slightly once anyway.

whats ur reddit karma at :^)

>My, you're a tall one!

It's OVER 9000!!!!!!!

I just started the game and I heard that you shouldn't open the legion chests (resources+AP) until lv110. I've looted two so far (from rares) and they opened immediately. Is that maybe due to an addon I have or is that how it's supposed to be?

which is better overall, combat or assassination? i want to level my rogue i haven't played since the expac dropped and i hate what they did w sub

I wanna play a new thing. I normally play Hunter, Rogue, DK, Shaman and occasionally Warrior and Druid on Horde.

All I have is a healing Druid at 100 on Alliance side and a boosted Paladin I regret doing because I don't know shit about them. Does anyone have any advice for me to roll that is fun on the Alliance side? Race/Class combo?

Give me a good Alliance warlock race.

got me
go ahead and keep doing unfun things you don't want to do and complaining about it I guess

>required ilvl to join M+ group is higher than what drops from it

fuck these people

>it's another Legion raid

how are you all not bored to tears of this yet

Post your latest mount

male gnome/dwarf

Because they're fun you limey

So do i have to use my boost instantly when i purchase bfa or can i at least keep it for some time? I could unlock an allied race with one of my other two (one i’m farming now, one 100 from legion) guys and then just boost my troll to 110?

I foresee a mutually beneficial transaction.

>Alliance

Feels good

My understanding is Sub>Ass>Law

>he doesn't enjoy pushing his character to the absolute limit and being the best at his spec

what do you even do when you log in

holy shit you two look gay

is it too late to the the goy zeppelin mount?

man sub is so fucking irritating now

you don't have to use the boost right away, unsure about using it on an allied race, but seems like a neat idea if it does work

remove outlaw

>t. a lone orc against the might of the alliance

see if you actually enjoy it that's great. but if you don't, and you hate it so much you complain about how tedious it is on /wowg/ then why are you doing it?

honestly assa and outlaw are the same shit only sub have a chance.

Boosts appear as an option on the character select screen. You select which char then just click the boost icon. I still have my 100 one from buying Legion, they don't expire

I was always Combat when it was a thing and then when Outlaw came around I'd already switched mains but yea, Subtlety has always been that way IMO.

tos had one fun fight

You mean the ticket mount? That time's gone, if you didn't get it when you had the chance you ain't ever getting it.

I'm asking about these things. Should I be opening all of them I can find or wait till I'm higher level?

I have never once complained about simming gear my friendo.

It might be one of the most joyous things in wow atm, since classes are so braindead and streamlined that simming minuscule upgrades is literally the only way to improve yourself and I just think you don't have to be in the "top 0.01%" to do it.

the time they were relevant has long passed
just open as you go

go to the main site, click on BLIZZCON at the top of the page and buy the virtual ticket

As i said before i’m new to the game but i think the interface will be like a little button next to original troll to switch (or tauren or dwarf) coz if you think about it makes sense since new allied races are, albeit cool, kind of copy pastes and it’d be silly if we couldn’t use the boost with that interface.

It doesn't matter anymore. Open whatever you find whenever you find it. At 110 your AK will be brought up to whatever the current max is which means you'll be swimming in AP.

>I have never once complained about simming gear my friendo.
i know I'm talking about the guy I initially replied to which caused you to jump in and call me a redditor
you like simming, that's great, I don't understand it but you do you. the other guy though, who was complaining, who i was talking to in the first place, should probably just enjoy the game.

hi anime poster

This guy keeps following the boomkin.

>Puscilla

anyone else just not bother with this cow? fuck that cave

That alpha chicken wants to fuck the nelf lady

Female Dwarf Rogue named Anneprank

Y/Y?

yes outta yes

>STILL no way to change the color of your moonkin form
for what purpose

should i level warlock or rogue?

Ah true, fair points.
I probably should have just responded with an actual point instead of calling u a redditor, but I just dislike the mindset of simming is only for the elite, especially when some classes have such fucked up stat weights where ilvl upgrades arent actually upgrades and there's no in game way to tell what gear is best for your character without external resources.

Why are extra large belfs so best?

>playing lock in legion

>playing anything other than druid in Legion

I thought model mods died with 7.3? or is that an old screenshot/private server running an older patch?

>playing anything other than druid post vanilla

>playing WoW post vanilla

druids are terrible people and shouldnt be allowed to play the game

There is a new custom exe but it's more complicated and dangerous that the old way

But that is an old image

>THE MACHINE ISN'T READY
What did he mean by this?

I just want to do a normal mode raid with people who are nice. Is that too much to ask?

Anyone got the confiscated lilis pic?

Bump for advice. What do YOU think is most interesting and fun in this game /wowg/?

I wanted to take ease of pvp into mind this time but I have a character of every class but Warlock at varying levels if I wanna pvp on a specific class.

what's wrong with lock now?

>orcs, pandas, night elves and trolls in the mage order all
not thrilled about the goblins worgen or draenei either but I can make my peace with them

so has anyone else realized how shitty of a job they did on that zepplin over blasted lands? a GM literally just copied and pasted that shit up there, doesnt move at all, no noises, no crew, the tail fan doesn't spin at all, etc.

i guess WoD really was a fucked expansion

elaborate

>boost a warlock
>take a look at the talents
>"Corruption is now permanent"

I regret my boosts. I shouldve used them on other characters. I dont want to level the same zones agaainnnn

Good thing I'm undead then

>can't find a guild who raids but will let a noob in

nelf/spacegoat warlocks when, I don't want to play a human or gnome.

Rate my leveling mog for monk.

im hoping you didnt use boost on anything other than hunter, mage, warlock or rogue

You look like a budget paladin

Look at the same zeplins as they idle in orgrimmar.

They all are like that.

You can't raid with noobs, unless by raiding you mean "Wiping over and over again at on the first check boss"

Then how does anyone get started?

looks like a proper adventurer, I like it
hood looks good on male dwarf too