>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last:

how do we remove anime?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK SIBYL

how do we remove redditcraft?

Remember that Sybil was never going to be nerfed, only aggro had problems against her, PDK was dead after nerfs and that they nerfed the right card in PDK since she was the problem and not Sybil.

>DShift nerf
Eh, I guess there are games that can be won if it came one turn later.
>Caraboose
Barely a nerf
>Sibyl
Fair nerf.
>Staircase
It's bound to be nerfed sooner or later anyway. Nforest might still play it.

Reminder
>Sibyl of the Waterwyrm, Little Soulsquasher, and Carabosse, Wicked Fairy are cards used by the majority of deck archetypes in their respective classes. Because they were all created under the former design direction of creating powerful cards to bolster certain classes and strategies, we've often considered them for changes.
Cygames literally admits they designed sibyl to be an OP card. Dragonniggers BTFO.

I'm a RAGE champion and the nerfs were spot on.

I WILL PLAY SERAPH AND ELANA FROM NOW ON

I WILL MAKE YOUR LADDER A SUFFERING EXPERIENCE YOU FUCKING RUNE HATER

>YFW CONTROL NIGGAS ARE STILL SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS

Squished!
the nerf hardly hurts lolisquisher

>tfw nerfed

Please KMR... Dragon needs Sibyl at full stats to survive the meta... I'm already fading... you can't do this KMR...

Nerf or not I want her to じゅるり me.

Yes it does m8. Its mostly used as a turn 2 drop.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU
god i wish that were me

Looking forward to the nerf fan art on Twitter.

>cygames literally admits they designed sibyl to be OP
>dragon niggers are still in denial about how it's not a broken card
Can't make this shit up senpai. Did you even read the announcement? PDK has the 2nd highest this month, even after PDK got nerfed.

If you play it in N Elf you're spending up to two turns doing nothing unless you put in Goblins. It's hard to play the enhanced version of Staircase safely against anyone besides DShift.

>yurius still unnerfed
NICE FUCKING GAME SHADOWBABS

>D-Shift Rune's win rate is at 48.4, which is not a high percentage

dying to ping is a pretty big deal

THESE NERFS DON'T CHANGE
S H I T
H
I
T

That PDK is still played post-nerf shows how disgustingly broken the card is.
Heck, Snow White got nerfed and I think the current version is still quite unfair.

On the plus side, now I can craft a 3rd Mars, and have a fair pile of vials to sit on. And I can even finally dust off Dragon Warrior.

>delete comeback mechanic for 4 shadows
it's a fair nerf

Proof that if you whine loud enough, Cygames will listen.

New blood card.

HOW WILL DRAGONKEKS EVER RECOVER?

>The problem lies in its inflated win rate against control decks
Sure thing. Aggro or die to Dshift-verse

They should've nerfed DShift to cost 50 tbqh, it's only fair to control decks.

>tfw 5 carabooty and 5 (2-animated) Sibyls
Too bad they're both still auto-include so it's only 4 free legendaries this time

Cygames is run by retards who can't even understand their own game, more news at 11.

Not him, but I play Neutral Forest. I'm completely fine with Staircase costing 2 as most of the time I don't drop a 2-drop follower to retain handsize. I don't use goblins either as emptying my hand out for extremely early tempo isn't really worth it due to the importance of hand requirements.

>Remember that Sybil was never going to be nerfed
>Sibyl of the Waterwyrm, Little Soulsquasher, and Carabosse, Wicked Fairy are cards used by the majority of deck archetypes in their respective classes. Because they were all created under the former design direction of creating powerful cards to bolster certain classes and strategies, we've often considered them for changes.
>we've often considered them for changes.
>PDK was dead after nerfs and that they nerfed the right card in PDK since she was the problem and not Sybil.
>Top 3 decks with the highest win rates
>1. Carabosse Blood (55.6%)
>- An aggressive Bloodcraft deck that revolves around Carabosse, Wicked Fairy
>2. PDK Dragon (54.4%)
>- A Dragoncraft deck that revolves around Prime Dragon Keeper
>lying in the face of literal facts from the words of cygames themselves

Fuck, thought no else knew PDK is a secret tier 1/1.5 deck. Guess I have to vial her again.

what are you going to play, now that d-shift is no longer meta?

>tfw I have 8 Staircases and a 4th Sibyl

So does anyone think this will change DShift vs. Midrange decks? I don't know why Cygames didn't just nerf Magic Owl since it's obviously the enabler. It'll still let you play turn 5 0 cost Chimera's and let you remove like 3-4 things in one turn. I guess they want to see how it'll work after rotation with Giant Chimera. DShift obviously won't change shit against control.

I don't have any of these cards.

>d-shift nerf
I swear cygames hire retards to balance this game.

Y'all ready for the dirt meta?

Why did they nerf Carapussy

rotation will fix everything dont worry

Yall still gonna lose to t8 d-shift into giganigga chimera

Dirt dies to storm heaven and healing.

How are they going to refund the alternative sybils?

Her thighs were too thick.

Because they're retards. Carabosse is very easy to remove, especially if you're going first.

>dshift increased cost by 2 mana
wait, does that actually change anything?

>refund
Read the small print next time.

it's not like the nerf matters

I think DShift will be more inconsistent if you draw DShift later in the game. Chaining 2 or more copies will get harder.

It's huge, the people here aren't good enough to realize it yet

>healing
Good luck with that when they just made Sibyl easier to kill and every Control deck still auto-loses to DShift because lmao """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""nerfs"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".
Also, Storm Haven's match up against Dirt isn't particularly one-sided, it's just slightly favorable.

Yes.

It's hardly a nerf.

They really do hate that deck and they killed it for real now with the staircase nerf + the hit to Sibyl

I was playing the tempo version with Fire Lizards and Siegfried and still doing well, I enjoyed it because it reminded me of DE face dragon, a time period when the game wasn't trash. Oh well guess it's time to accept they absolutely don't want any deck that can stand up to midrange shadow to exist. Surprised Burn Rune wasn't hit this month just for that reason.

>now that d-shift is no longer meta?
C rank?

Unfortunately, I agree (and it's cool you're using my Vampy screencap).
Sheep will be have the wool pulled over their eyes (fuck yeah, puns), but let's look at things objectively.
>DShift is basically unchanged, it was already so often cast for even 0 mana.
Is Turn 8 Autowin more healthy than Turn 7? Nope. Unless bandwagoners drop it in droves, any non-aggro deck still has to groan every time they see Isaboobs because the match is still autolose because the deck is still Non-Interactive.
>Carabosse is basically unchanged.
Her permanent effect you can't interact with is disgusting and she still enables bad players to vomit cards without consequence because of her retarded level of free reload. (Same problem Staircase had, except not ALSO attached to an overstatted body.)

I'll be vialing all my Staircases and not caring but, indeed, this is the big cost of Neutral Forest: Needing several cards in hand for all the powerful plays to function.

It won't change its matchup against Control but against Midrange it'll change somewhat. Midrange Sword will still suck against it since you can just flood the board with Chimera's and Guardian Golem's and win without DShift sometimes. Midrange Shadow will probably have a positive winrate against it now.

>no preemptive nerfs for dirt rune
we all know what's next

Why preemptive? It already is ruling the ladder.

So which class is the pet class now?

4800 lolisquasher value not bad.

So Carabosse will still not survive her turn and destroy everything if you evlove her anyways.
Lolisquasher can still trade into that remaining 2/x if you need to evolve her meaning she still doesn't die.
Dshift still autowin against control and goes off 1 turn later at worse, that one isn't completely worthless though.
Staircase is actually really nerfed in a meaningful way.
Sibyl finally gets a well deserved nerf no matter what it was.
PDK was proven to still be a god deck just as expected.

Midrange versus DShift was barely winnable if they didn't draw enough of their Embraces, Chimeras, and Wind Blasts. DShift has the most retarded draw in the game though so they usually did. If DShift is doing well, nothing on your board sticks. An extra turn of that doesn't help midrange win a lot of the time. It will help aggro topdecks a lot though. Aggro bypasses DShift with damage from hand whereas most midrange decks are far lighter on the storm and reach cards. It's more likely to help other combo decks than midrange or control.

>I WILL PLAY SERAPH AND ELANA
i'm really scared

Enjoy your Aegis meta faggots

>t. butthurt dshitter

>cara nerf
>no belph nerf
i quit

It might bump the game from a Turn 7 meta to a Turn 8 one, so, maybe? Either way, I think the matchup against Blood becomes a little worse for Shift players.

I honestly think increasing the cost of Sybil to 6 would be a better idea. It would stop combos like sybil + fervor on turn 10 for instance.

Belph doesn't need a nerf D-rank.

Alright, now Dshit will come out on turn 8 instead of 7!

>every control deck still loses to dshift!
Yes, but now it doesn't beat midrange, which means we'll probably be seeing D-shift a lot less. Doesn't make the control matchup more winnable, but it might scare the D-shifters away.

Sibyl is still going to be strong and mandatory in any dragon deck.
Carabosse's body will be abit easier to remove but the deck will still be strong.
Squasher can get pinged now but her fanfare is what you play her for and midshadow's strong card is still eachtar.
Squasher, carabosse and sibyl's effects weren't affected so they'll still see use in their respective decks and will still fufill their purpose, just having the body being slightly easier to remove now.
Dshift will still shit on control but aggro will be able to destroy it more easily now so the play rate will go down, since this is aggroverse and everyone plays aggro regardless.
Staircase will be the biggest nerf as you can't play it on turn 1 anymore and playing a do nothing on turn 3 is alot harder to recover from than a do nothing turn 1. This is the card that will be hit the hardest.
Midshadow and burn dirt will be top tier in december.
Screencap this post.

8x800 = 6400, unless you plan on keeping exactly 2

That would make her pointless since after 7PP you can stop caring about ramp unless it's against another dragon

>full stats cos why not
yeah, she's just ok :D

Thank fucking god for Sibyl nerf, that card was so retarded. Even when Dragon isn't peak, that card threatened to rear its ugly head and piss everyone off.

It's still very good but the statline it released with was bonkers. I remember when people were meme'ing about dragon being dead when that card got revealed.

Oh no paying half your life to draw 2 cards, how broken.
Literally unbeatable.

I honestly believe chimeras, golem assault and owl are more of a problem than dshift itself.

Rune. D-shift got a slap on the wrist and Dirt is untouched.

Sibyl being 5PP works out since it's a play to regain tempo after losing it from someone evolving on turn 4. The stat nerf is already pretty big honestly.

>nearing 160k vials total now after nerf and counting all the other extras sitting around unliquified
Cheaper orbs for animated bronze/silver cards when? 30k vials for a shitty orb is way to much jew blood spent on shit that can be nerfed at a moment's notice

As a D-shift main, I am upset that now I have to learn how other cards work. I prefer D-shift because its my personal style. Part of the reason I play Shadowverse is because D-shift doesn't force me to interact with other players unlike SOME games. With this nerf i will be forced to consider things like "last words", "fanfare", and defense value. Also, uh, 20 mana?? How am I going to be able spellboost that?? Like, in order to win, it D-shift has to be in my hand on first-draw. Its already highly offensive that Dragon gets to cheat their way to turn 10, but letting other classes get to turn 10 is just unfair. Consider shadowverse uninstalled from THIS device.

>full stats
But she's got +1 over the standard vanilla stat total, yet alone with an upside as stupidly strong as drawing 2 cards.
Like Carabosse, Belph is OVER the vanilla stat line AND has a major upside.

Hell, Sibyl was ONLY the vanilla statline. Could you imagine if Sibyl was a 5/5? If she was, she'd be a Blood legendary

>tfw didn't star Staircase
free 1600 gems I guess
Also, Carabosse nerf is literally nothing, right?

Oh no activating your class ability allowing you to play busted shit like Airjammer and Balanced drain while leaving a 4pp 4/4 on evo turns and drawing two cards.
Pure garbage amirite.

But Midrange dies to Dirt, that they haven't touched at all.

>Going down to 10 def
>not a downside

He can't keep getting away with it!

4PP 4/4. So broken.

>he thinks a 2 mana nerf will stop dshift

high usage = high concede rate by opponents because time is much better spent doing anything else other than sitting through a dshift match

Dshift can draw 2 cards for 0pp without losing half of their life while spellbosting the rest of their hand but you don't see anyone demanding Fate's Hand nerfs.

It gives ungashitters an extra turn to kill them.
That's incentive enough for everyone to keep playing aggro and scare away the dshitters

>20k crystals spent on Sibyl pre-built decks

Well time to do a chargeback

>tfw spent orb on le honest storm man

Here's two another 3+ months.

The first and only honest DShift player!

Yes, the Cara nerf is literally nothing, and the DShift nerf is nothing as well, just a slight dip in winrate vs aggro.

That said, on the aggro side of things, the Staircase nerf is basically massive. Not dropping it on your Turn 1 Pass means you're saccing a much more important turn or just outright not casting it until maybe turn 7 or so with the Enhance. I wouldn't be surprised if many decks just cut the card entirely.

The Sibyl nerf means Dragon will have to actually learn to play a little better vs aggro, but only a little. I'm just going to vial mine anyway, ramp was always trash, with Aiela being the only good ramp card. Sibyl's strength was in the 4/5 body + heal.