r6db.com
r6stats.com
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0K4qTjj18PP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege#Storming_by_Russian_forces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_(Chinese_medicine)
poll-maker.com/results1954613x73A74FBD-51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for vocaroo.com/i/s0K4qTjj18PP

2nd for buff Blitz

first for ela looks sticky

He's already buff as hell though

Please expand on this user, my computer is shit too.

Do you know the tragedy of Shield Hitbox the Unfair?

>you are montange
>last one alive on your team
>your revolver is empty
>the 5 defenders start breaking all the windows and doors and starts rushing you

post yfw

I can do this.

>read up on Beslan

lmaoing my face off, why was this never covered out here (the civilized world)?

>How to enable the new setting: We added the new filter as a GameSetting (changeable in the gamesettings.ini) to deliver it faster, if our user base is satisfied with it we’re gonna add it to the menu in an upcoming patch. [Edit] Make sure the game updated, close the game, and then follow these steps before launching: Go to: C:\Users[username of PC]\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege Then there is a folder with a string of numbers and letters. Open that and open "GameSettings.ini" Change TAASharpenFactor=0.0000 To TAASharpenFactor=0.25 [Edit2] The community is reporting between 0.35 and 0.375 results in settings similar to live configurations. A value between 0.0 and 1.0 is supported and will control the amount of sharpness. 0.25 is what we recommend as being comparable to previous configurations.

>Should I get the year 2 pass?
How much is it? I personally bought if from some chink key seller for €14 and I'm alright with that price but knowing Jewbisoft they'd go full retard.

post operators dabbing on the haters

make blitz 3 speed 1 armor and he'd be fucking perfect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_777

The EgyptAir """"""""""rescue""""""""" was better,

>As explosives were detonated to attempt to blow a hole on the top of the airframe, the explosion ripped through the cabin area, immediately killing 20 passengers.[6] Using the same hole, the operators gained entry to the plane but in the confusion opened fire indiscriminately and killed and injured more passengers. In the ensuing chaos, passengers that managed to flee the plane were then gunned down by snipers in positions around the airport who mistook them for terrorists attempting to escape. The total number of passengers killed was 57, out of 88 total.[7]

any requests, I can do more of these

Go to 'my games' in documents, a gamesettings file is in a r6s folder.
Find the TAASharpenFactor line and change the value to something between 0,25 and 0,5, whatever feels best.

If it runs on daberinos, I'll see it

posting old drawfriend webms

let me see uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh some fuze dabbin on the hostage

You just lost a game of strip poker with Caviera.

What do?

do montagne with his shield

Strip, duh

I totally forgot this gem was made, how long ago was this?

nah, that doesnt top Beslan

>At least three but as many as nine powerful Shmel rockets were fired at the school from the positions of the special forces (three[11] or nine[87] empty disposable tubes were later found on the rooftops of nearby apartment blocks). The use of the Shmel rockets, classified in Russia as flamethrowers and in the West as thermobaric weapons, was initially denied, but later admitted by the government.[13][88] A report by an aide to the military prosecutor of the North Ossetian garrison stated that RPG-26 rocket-propelled grenades were used as well.[89] The rebels also used grenade launchers, firing at the Russian positions in the apartment buildings.[17]

Niggers used fucking flamethrower rockets in a hostage situation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege#Storming_by_Russian_forces

frost dabbing on someone caught in her trap

okay can someone tell me what lesion is saying when he puts his traps down

something something 'jam the meridian' ?

no dabbing
valk(or whoever) doing pic related

thicc goddess

All set to jam their meridian. I have subs on and the subs say "Ready to jam their [Chinese word](TL: [Chinese word] means meridian" so I don't know what he means by meridian

You can stop worrying about the grenades now

ALL SET TO JAM THE MERIDIAN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_(Chinese_medicine)

*worries about grenades*

more like sticc garbage

literally did this ages ago. working on monty and the frost dab right now

Okay yes

For some reason the subtitles say "All set to jam their Jingluo [Meridian]"

>not covering another russian hostage situation fuck up
It was on every major news channel m8

>all the best waifus classified as "garbage"
(you)

wrong

Apparently they've significally improved upon it since they first implemented it because I am not getting shitty artifacts I should be getting anymore. The only thing that is weird is that the drone cam is kinda fucked up, shit's all a bit wobbly but I guess I can live with that if the gameplay's smooth. Went from a mixture of high-med-low to high in everything with 2GB over my VRAM limit, tried it out in the Favelas map custom games and I never dropped below 70-80 anymore.

>Team mate has a good looking Valk headgear
>Ask what it is
>It's legendary

Everytime.

can we get a drawfag to draw lesion giving acupuncture to one of the other operators

(with his gu needles, of course)

the thing with the goggles?

Yeah, the goggles are a little weak but the head scarf is A+ compared to the others.

>he doesnt realize that 60% of that is padding from snow gear
frostfags are pathetic

Who the hell remembers skin names that you didn't buy?

her ass is clearly visibly poking out despite all of the snow gear, that's what makes her thicc

which operator should be my waifu?

Smoke

montagne

poll-maker.com/results1954613x73A74FBD-51
put it to a vote

Bandit

What makes Frost so popular?

Smoke

She's the only one that doesn't have a manjaw

We're all stuck in bear traps and Frost says if we lover her hard enough she'll let us go

the fanart

its pocking out because that snow gear is thick and made for arctic conditions
the gear is thicc your waifu is sticc

echo has the best art, prove me wrong

She's the cutest!

is anyone else totally unable to hit teammates with the healing dart

i miss every fucking shot of those.

She's the first female DLC operator, as well as the first female defender. She's also got a covered face, most females in this game don't have theirs covered.

Where the FUCK are the dab pics

The projectile speed is a killer, you need to communicate with your teammate beforehand.

stay delusional, fuccboi

I like how instead of fixing cap they just replaced him.

I'd like Frost to delude my face with her thicc ass.

this only proves my point

sorry I was finishing this, they're next

Shhh...Tina is sleeping. Please don't lewd her. She's just a simple girl trying to do her best operating. She needs her rest.

Cap didn't need any """"fixing"""" in the first place, he was just fine on release

I dont live in Russia or a Easter bloc country, so it wasnt covered on the news at all

So why is terrorist hunt on ps4 so cancer? Some guy named moongazer is being a faggot and killing people in every game I'm in. I get terrorist hunt isn't what the game is popular for but for fucks sake some people want a break from pvp.

so it's not just me, if they're moving i go full potato with docs darts

is there a way to change the ingame VO language without it matching me up with people form other countries

Don't play on consoles, then.

Wtf is wrong with people that rushes into the building without waiting his team?

Also why some people never follow their team when pushing a room?

Personally I just like traps not the gay kind fuck you and she's the only female character that does not look like a tranny. But I still like my bros Smoke, Kapkan and Lesion.

ty doki doki

>teammate keeps moving slightly
>waiting patiently for 30 seconds for them to stop moving
>they finally stop
>wait a few seconds to make sure they're stopped
>fire dart
>they step forward right as you fire and it misses

>not liking the other kind of traps

is there an uncensored version?

its not much different.

Anyone ever have a game where shit just CLICKS? Normally I'm pretty bad, usually only break even in K/D at best, but I just had a game where I went fucking 8.0, including clutching a 1v4. Maybe the enemy team was just shit, but I droned them out, and picked them off one by one, even taking two of them out with well-cooked grenades since they were dug in.

>console multiplayer
>good community
These faggots are so desperate they use kb+m on a controller platform just to get a high ranking.

No wonder Dokkaebi isn't a 3 speed

i need to see dokdok's pusspuss.

seeing webms like this make me want to buy a ps4 and KB+B adapter.

i want to lick IQ's delicious soles!

>start playing siege
>get around 10-20 hrs total play
>watch some old serenity and macie vids where they play cav
>want some of that action
>play cav and just be absolute trash due to lack of game sense
>don't touch cav again post on Veeky Forums about how trash she is

>hit 150 hrs
>know all maps inside out save for theme park
>start playing cav again
>get at least 1 interrogation 8 rounds out 10, rarely get caught out prior at least 1 kill
>realise that, at my bracket (low/mid gold, not that high) cav is actually a god in the right hands
>regret shittalking her
>she is still complete trash in the wrong hands though

That's my blogpost

tl;dr - cav is shit if you don't have game sense, 150+ hrs for me and cav is a god at Gold level at least. Can't talk for plat & diamond as i'm not that good and never will be

Post what you think the Delta operator's ability is going to be
Mfw he is Havoc

OH MAN ITS HAVOC

Never said it was a good community. It's console so I wouldn't expect quality. Just wondering if killing other players in PVE was a thing.

My first was a 4v5 ranked where I carried every round,. I despise early leavers so it got me pretty pumped when we were kicking ass anway.
Another time we lost the first round badly and some fag all-chatted 'nob' or something in such a retarded way I just refused to lose to this inbred fuck and I got about 4 kills every round from there on.
I had a round where I got 3 kills just from preemptively shooting at barricaded windows.
And a few days ago the last kill in a valk ace was a deagle headshot on a sledge I didn't even see.

When I was throwing that image together watching the video again, I realized he has an MP5/10 and a shotgun in addition to not being detected outside

Listen incel, I got three attention starved, father-less bitches on tinder whom aren't gonna take my pipe tonight if I don't respond within three and a half minutes - so I'm fucking rushing, no matter what the character is I'm going for the big 30 second play.

Picture related, It's me and you.