/tsg/-The Sims General

Derp Edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Cats & Dogs Review:
[YouTube] LGR - The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs Review

Other urls found in this thread:

sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>page 10 already

Making my house a Cat Hangout, was a bad idea.

dat op image bahahaha

Do anyone have good blogs with CC? thanks in advance.

>Making my house a Cat Hangout, was a great idea.
ftfy. Now I just wish you could make restaurants cat/dog hangouts

bump

sssvitlans.tumblr.com/

It would be cool as heck if someone made Lain's hair in The Sims 4.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND

Been meaning to watch that for a while desu.

Went back to TS3 today, has the most solid Pets expansion of the 4, though I i wish Puppies,Kittens,and Foals were createable in CAS, its only adults and elders like in TS2

are there sectionals for ts4 yet? or couches that look okay when joined together?

Why does Sims bring out the worst in me....

You think TS4 will ever have the amount of content TS3 has?

Hah, gay.

OH NO

>want to play Sims 2 again
>remember the dozen mods from three different sites just to keep the game stable, in addition to hunting through the Wayback Machine for good CC
Guess I'll stick with TS4 then

>started a homeless run in Sims 3
>tfw struggling for money as a gardener and fall just came and froze all my crops

I'm gonna die of cold, alone in the dark.

It might take a while but it will be worth it

We (and by we I mean someone else, not me) should just do a modpack for convenience's sake.

What wouldyou include in it, though?

What modpacks usually include? All the essentials plus whatever the creator(s) thought was cool.

Sure it'll never be 1:1 fit with anyone else's tastes, but for some people that's fine and they value the convenience much more.

Can custom aspirations, traits, or careers be modded into the Sims 4? Is there any additional 'Get to Work' jobs that can be added?

spooky

Good afternoon guys. I would like to know your opinions on which pack I should get next. Is Cats & Dogs worth it? The world, from the map at least, looks a little underwhelming.

Cats and doge nigger

I found that pic and had to use it for OP image

Any good legacy reads out there? Preferably funny. I've been looking and most of them give up on the first generation or the second, at best.

First time doing alchemy in Sims 3 - does it use the cheapest ingredients available at first, or am I risking my more valuable ores etc. when a recipe calls for any ore?

I'm not 100% sure. I think it might just use the first ones closest. I usually just store my valuable stuff first in chests/chest like objects (Like the ones you can get from ATS3).

Getting this fucking island paradise map to work without freezing after 5 minutes is giving me aids.

Is there a fix for CC couches and beds being fucked over by the patch?

So it doesn't just happen to me

Why can't I find the sims 4 on steam?

it's only on Origin.

Thatsucks

Bump for the death of /blaz/

Is she having a stroke ? :(

What do you guys use the sims for? actual role playing? life living? breeding?

I like creating sims and buildings. Sometimes I even play so I can look at them and use WW.

Do you guys have links to premade Sims 2 families remade in The Sims 4 ?

Without using the gallery please.

GIVEN UP STATUS= UP

>Sometimes I even play them
too true

I like to see generations pass and seeing sims pass down their genes and looks to their children and grandchildren

I bought Sims 4 for $10 and stopped playing because all my sim does is go to work and watch tv and it was making me too depressed because that's what I do too........

Can I pirate this game without contracting any sort of EA aids

If you don't want aids, pirate TS2

All of the above for me.

fuggin rats

god damn it wrong screenshot

i just like playing god with virtual people's lives

time for the recreation commission to hire some cheap labor to clean up this shit before the kids are awake

I always keep a test hood on 2 to subject sims there to all kinds of psychological horror.

job well done lads

whats happening here

Naw, just making faces.

Do the batch fixes in sims4studio
Make sure to move override type mods[skin replacements, eyes, etc] out of your folder.

i need to play the sims today
i cant let other games side track me

do i need to make her head bigger for her body?
Shes a big girl, wide shoulders and shit, but i dont want a pin head look

no

ty

She looks like she'd play hockey or wrestle
Too bad we'll never get either of those

Yeah. I wish we had more than the one sports based career.
it'd be nice anyway

I wish they added places for pets to find stuff in san myshuno

i wish expansions were integrated into the neighborhoods we already have, instead of just giving us new ones every time we get new stuff.

i honestly wouldn't be surprised if the seasons ep was just a winter neighborhood, desu. but i sure do hope it's not. :/

>i wish expansions were integrated into the neighborhoods we already have, instead of just giving us new ones every time we get new stuff.
Why not both

The existing neighbourhoods are too small, we need all the lots we can get

i mean they changed some of the rocks you could mine into dog dig patches, it'd just be cool if my cat could "escape" the apartment and go catch birbs.

id like it if we got another thing like newcrest.

Female's Tray Files?

>The existing neighbourhoods are too small, we need all the lots we can get
agreed. iirc, newcrest was given to us in a free patch because everyone was complaining that all the neighborhoods were too small. but it's not just the neighborhoods, imo; we really don't have enough big lots either

>it'd just be cool if my cat could "escape" the apartment and go catch birbs
that sucks. i really wish apartments had been done differently. i'm to autistic to even get past the window placement in some of them. :/

Yeah. I wish we had more control of the windows too.
they are a pain to put curtains on too.

Like, having to put them like this really fucked me off

turn to a life of crime

i feel your pain, user. i usually like my curtains a tiny bit higher than the window slot.

and those curtains look really weird, lol

i couldnt find anything i like wanted. once she earns enough money for a house in brindleton im getting out of this.

Name that show.

oprah

NO
NO
GET OFF

Can I download from gallery if I cracked Sims 4?

No. You can get around this by just buying the basegame and using that to import gallery items to your pirated copy.

Oh. That's pretty easy.

How do you take a screenshot with the UI showing?

How long do you keep your baby sims babies before aging them up to toddlers? Babies are really boring desu, but skipping them just because they suck feels like cheating.

I just do it the instant it's born (though I did it naturally the first time), right after I use the cheats to max the baby's friendship levels with the whole family. It's mostly because, for the baby stage it doesn't even feel "human," if you know what I mean; more like an object to interact with.

Why do all the hairstyles for TS3 suck?
They look really bad.

Sims 3 is just a fugly ass game, man

i think my cat autonomously mated with another car

something something pussy wagon

fug i didnt even notice the typo

rainbows

mod that lets me lock doorways where

update your game or open your eyes, it's been in TS4 for at least a year and a half.

DoorWAYS, not doors. Like, the frames.

Goddamn these Sims 3 bee boxes are awful, why the fuck did EA think it was ok to put their maintenance under 4 separate tasks AND have your sim switch in and out of beekeeping outfit for every one even i you chain them? Fuck.