League of Legends General - /lolg/

Stuffing Jinx's stocking and filling it with candy edition

xth for my wife Syndra

Zac can fuck you while you fuck him, he is clearly the best husbando in the game.

MATING

PRESS

>Team dies 38 times in 20 minutes

Who's that pokemon?

I want to nut on her lovely midriff!
:3!!

Yoda Kennen!

xth for breast metal waifu

>League still doesn't have a mommy champ

actually, you need to fuck off.

reminder that tyler1 saved esports

>10k health
>one shot niggas with hydra, e, ult

why is cho so fun?

>tfw no qt brown Shuriman gf

>Put all resources into 1 lane
>They just jerk themselves off instead of carrying

>read league of legends reddit
>people link their lol account somehow to show their rank next to their posts
>bronze 2 giving advice

??? Are people just not self aware.

yordles

I love my cute and perfect wife, Riven!

>1k games
>bronze 5

people like this exist

>no ayylmaoson or previous thread links
you knows it pretty fucking easy to make a league thread, how do people fuck it up?

It's chime man!
guess I'm a bard main now

>wanting to deal with the most anti-fun shit in league for muh nostalgia

I don't want to go back to the days of getting assraped in lane by a dodge jax or laning against a zilean/ap trist mid ever again.

So what are this season's fun jungler ? How's Wukong ?

i just want to feel her soft feet on my dick, just once. i dont need a footjob, i dont need to cum, i just need to feel those unblemished soles on my dick

how about _no_

Accurate representation of playing Kayn.

>voy got cucked
not cool, he's too pure for that...

full lethality with sudden impact is disgusting

How would we go about reworking Sona into a hyper mobile warden support? Think Braum but with the mobility of Rakan.

do NOT hurt the blind monk

Thanks, I'll try that

Dark Harvest Illaoi is fun.

What are my chances of making it to LCS?

do it

>implying Lee wouldn't just ward hop away while kicking kayns ADC into his team

HIKKU
I
K
K
U

xth for me

how many games will it take for me not to be shit at azir

Back off?

I know she's perfect and all but she's mine

brand support
yay or nay?

give her a breast reduction so she isn't weighed down as much

I'm an azir main

after about 150 games on azir I'm still hardstuck d5

>implying kayn wouldn't just raw smite ult lee

:^)

yay if you are/are with him
nay if you're against him

do people queue aram just to leave at 5 seconds left?

I love Sona.

I love her puns, her confidence, her music, her dresses, her elegance. I love everything about her.

Just remember that she goes to her daddy Yasuo's place to take care of his large "stone", Taliyahfag.

waifu

it's a trick to make you think that they're not the one that dodged,just like if someone bans your champ and you lock in another just to make it look like someone on the enemy te4am dodged or something.

I got Bittersweet Lulu out of my skin orb. Ugliest thing I've ever seen

Ingame is great, splashart not so much.

News to me, who cucked him?

if only the new runes existed back then

>ugliest thing I've ever seen
Do you not remember old Lollipoppy? Or old Red Riding Annie?

t. Yasuo

So I know I'm low elo trash and all that shit but uhh. How did I do?
If someone is willing to coach my ass in adc to get out my silver that would be awesome.
My mmr was 1438 but an Azir ran it down mid on my ass.

knot

>old lollipoppy

That was my favorite ironic skin.

tfw zac will never double penetrate me

>play tanks
>win

Why do this? Just dodge like a man and let everyone know or if ur team banned your champ, just int the fuck out of them.

It's true though. The girl wants some wind samurai cum, user.

hes so passive aggressive its unreal, even his tweet about him getting cucked was just like "omg its the worst thing ever to happen to me i hope you guys are faithful people :((((" just like in solo queue when he goes 0-15 but then one person on his team missteps and he goes full "welll i think this is gonna be a hard game to win when so and so misplayed there idk if we can win nowwww..."

hope this kid gets cucked for the rest of his life

you played against a guy that does aram 99% of the time get over yourself

Why is MF x Tahm Kench so unreasonably hot?

Why does the game even have soloque elo? It means so little it might as well not even exist.

Proofs?

Hey buddy. I was asking for advise to get out of silver, not you bitching about getting your ass kicked in aram.

>how to get out of silver

Splitpush.

?

>get out of silver

>Changes that would make your main strong as fuck

Each knee that goes off counts as a spell, allowing Urgot to use Triforce effectively.

>t.unga bunga poster

>volibear
>Q ignores CC and has ad scaling

Miss Fortune ADC
Yorick top
Malzahar or Annie mid
Warwick or Xin jungle

have fun

yeah but you see the current strat in silver is to group at ten minutes dive every lane then take the towers. and your team sits in the river with their fingers up their assholes waiting for dragon to spawn 'WE ne3d thIsDr Agon guise!' then they die. while you pushing trying to be productive. but here comes the goon squad and as an adc main my ass is nice and tight and ready to be fucked by 5 people at once.

You don't even need crit nowadays

Play meta champions who are mechanically easy. (TOP: Cho JG: Xin and so on...)
Get "better" at the game and try to understand how comps and match-ups work (read about it somewhere on the internet or watch streamers)
Play for objectives (NEXUS

why do people think annie is so good? she has to dump her entire kit to MAYBE kill 1 person, and that requires her being nearly in melee distance to even do that

Thanks for the champ list friendo. I saw mf kicks tits right now but I don't know hot to play her so I guess it's time to stop playing jhin 24/7 and play mf.

I refuse to play chod'gag
and I have to constantly be a retard ringmaster and direct them to objectives instead of kills. and if someone locks master yi at this elo I just fuckin dodge.

best wafu

He can use his Q on turrets

OH WAIT

Serious one though, he and the Maiden can each summon up to four Walkers, for a total of eight. Obviously this would be stupidly broken, so I think limiting it to six Walkers total when Yorick and the Maiden are near each other would be a good thing. However if the Maiden is pushing a lane while Yorick is off doing something else, then they could have up to four each. If they meet up again and have four each, two of the Walkers immediately die

based

Post stupid but fun runepages:
>Going full movement speed Annie with Predator boots and MS runes
>Watching people flash in vain as I vroom down the lane

I've been second guessing myself lately. I play Jinx, Trist and Jhin. What ADCs screw them over? What supports does he need to avoid? I ban Leona a lot of the time but every time champ select is over, I'm dreading what I'm facing from the enemy's botlane

Amumu
Miss Fortune
Brand
Zyra
Sona
Malphite
Jarvan
Annie
old Zac

tune into a bronze-plat game some time
whichever team has more of the above generally wins because 2-4 people just die

delet

>Top laner only teleports back to lane
>Never to group

Uninstall you useless shit

5 decides which ADC I replace Riven with

>teemo

Mushrooms last in the map indefinitely or initially does instant damage with the DoT/does flat damage so you can stack mushrooms in one spot.

Pic related, though it's somewhat outdated. Silver is just characterized by grouping+deathballing a lane, so snowball as fast as you can and then proceed to splitpush even if you're the adc. However, you have to be not retarded and know when it's a good time to splitpush and how to run away when the entire enemy team is playing manhunt with you.

>but I'm a support

You might as well buy a lottery ticket every time you queue then.

>Matched with four player premade
>Half of them are mentally challenged

I swear there's about a 90% chance of losing when you're with a premade in normals

Does sex feel good?

>predator
>stupid
nigga that shit is lowkey broken, makes it impossible to play vs some champs. you cannot get away from a predator skarner

what am i in for

If you're playing a cc machine support, is it usually a good idea to take both Font of Life and Revitalize?

yes
t. not a virgin anymore

nami adc faggot

>aram
nothing fun

but it's urf

I don't know, I don't care

>jung is my worst role
>get autofilled jung
>fuck it, I'll try
>pick Predator Hecarim
>mfw I carry

There's nothing wrong with predator, it's just not the most efficient rune for Annie.

That said, going full MS Annie is pretty fun.