Piper is beautiful edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2548637
bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4?author_username=Guidion&number_results=20&order=desc&page=1&product=fallout4
bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4031506
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5852
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbF9ynGZV0
youtube.com/watch?v=eINdafHF1CY
youtube.com/watch?v=JDqHoxVHW_s
youtu.be/rSGnNMnvM6M?t=260
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to report and hide all waifu spammer threads like this one

Fuck branching out to other melee weapons feels great.

Stop taking the game so seriously, black isles wouldn't want this, go have a fun whacky times in post-apocalyptic america.

If your character's name is Elizabeth, you're a giant faggot

I feel like the only reason you post is because "huehue look at my waifu she's naked :3c"

1 point on Strength
2 points on Armorer so you're not one-hit all the time for having 2 Endurance
2 points on Cap Collector because you'll most definitely need that early in the game
2 points on Lone Wanderer
2 points on Local Leader
2 points on Science!
2 points on Hacker
2 points on Gun Nut
1 point on Medic
Several points on agility because you already focused on Intelligence for Science! and Charisma for Local Leader
3 points on Sneak
2 points on Mister Sandman
2 points on Ninja
2 points on Bloody Mess
2 points on Rifleman
2 points on Gunslinger because 10mm rounds are easier to find so you don't have to spam your expensive Rifleman rounds on every asshole you meet
1 point on Robotics Expert if that's your within your build path and if you don't want to get shredded by robots early int he game

That's roughly 35 perk points JUST on the most basic stuff to get you through Survival as a stealth character more easily with NO personality perks at all, just plain survival, and most people don't play the game like that and prefer to start with both survival perks AND personality perks simultaneously to make their roleplay experience more enjoyable. Pair that with all your personality perks and maxing out all those crafting and damage perks and you'll get ~Lv.70. Now good luck playing Far Harbor on Survival with your Lv.30 "stealtharchery" Call of Duty pure DPS build.

Or you know, some people like posting screenshots and webms of the fun they've had in their games.

You'd solved the riddle!
What do we have for him Johnny?!

Holy crap I ignored you for so long you stopped saying "dumb slutmod poster"

I literally changed your habits by not paying attention to you. Holy fuck I need to go back to that after this

That's fine and all but we all know what the subject of that screenshot is

By the way, I forgot about the missing bobbleheads so most of those perks won't even be unlocked until you actually get there, so make it 40 perk points JUST on the most basic stuff.

its a dude with the Dying Light mod, hes running from volatiles who are attracted to gunshot sounds by going from rooftop to rooftop. he has at least rank 3 fitness

>tfw can't stick to only a few weapons
>always carry like 15 guns at a time
>get annoyed at perk investment for damage
>realize I'm using all of them

Are you being purposely obtuse?
No idea what you're talking homie but ooookay

Wow ok holy shit, Big Jim made this way too easy and .. was pretty brutal watching a deathclaw just kinda.. lay there flailing around

What are your stats user?

thanks user

i have 4 sexdolls of various heights, sizes and colors, only download boobie and nude mods for all beth games, 1500+ hours in nv, over 200 hours in fo4, cait too was my first and only love in that game and even I have to say that is a sad as shit mod

I want to fuck a deathclaws cloaca

>Classic APA mod
>Bethnet exclusive

Why

Why indeed, if you're the kind of person going exclusive Bethesda.net is far easier to abuse than Nexus.

does it have to be alive?

the textures/models are hideous though.

but it's cute. It adds cuddling to the game user.

We have cuddling now. It's only a matter of time until we have handholding.

Get to work on those stats.

I just wanna download it to keep, maybe a new coat of paint could make it look nicer.

>spoilers
Caitfag you pervert.

Yeah, whats the point of fucking it if its not?

I mean, its easy enough to kill a deathclaw at or around level 12 when you can silence a pipe rifle. enough careful aim and it can just have holes in chest or not have a dead.

then it would be right there, youd have enough strength from all the other shit you do and carry to move a leg around.

I mean also since you can literally capture deathclaws you can jury rig some kinda head/arm clamp for safety. only hard part would be finding softshell clam crab meat.

I haven't met Cait in this playthrough yet. And even then it'll take some time before we have that sort of relationship. We're friends for a long time first!

That's not even the endgame.
Some day, we might even have falling asleep in the safety and comfort of someone you love hugging you

>Fallout 4
>roleplay expirience

>expirience
Fuck off /v/ermin

you posted this last thread faggot

>Shitpost
>weebshitter
Checks out

you literally cannot roleplay in fo4, now fuck off and shaun more

You can roleplay as a war veteran looking for his Shaun i suppose.

your path is totes legit already written. female lawyer and male military man. now go find shaun and say it really sad each time you enter diamond city as a level 137 walking cloud of death with like 50 fatmans

This guy gets it

Anyway I went through Bethnet looking for good exclusive mods, and there weren't really much.

However, everything this guy made is pretty nice. I'm gonna use a retextured Preston Coat for part of my new guys attire.

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2548637

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4?author_username=Guidion&number_results=20&order=desc&page=1&product=fallout4

Most of his mods are vanilla assets cut up so you can mix and match outfits, like he removed the top to Cait's outfit so you can put another top on...or let Cait go topless and stare at her boobs I guess. This might be on Nexus but I've never seen it before.

And there was also this, which probably is against their terms of service but I wanna try it out

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/4031506

You literally cannot roleplay in FoNV, now fuck off and chip some more.

deep down you know that is a weak argument

What a great, but useless feel, to have a queen at your beck and call who can't path for shit

Okay, nevermind

His stuff is on Nexus too. So I guess Bethnet doesnt really have anything exclusive and worth downloading except...maybe junkmaster.

Its exactly as weak as the argument you made.
Not matter what you do, you're looking for a chip and were shot in the head.

>be delivery man
>requires basic ability to read
>and walk
>could be anything else before that
>can look for chip or fuck off and do other things
>can even do the main story quest before actually finding the chip
ON THE OTHER HAND
>dude in fo4 literally spent years in military
>at least 4 years minimum
>probably fought a war or something
>was in the opening credits as military man
>said the war never changes as military man
>explains how to use power armor 5 minutes into the game
>cannot progress story in any shape or form even if you have 15 suits of power armor, 30 staggering rippers, explore all the shit and be a level 200 hardened motherfucker who has seen and done everything
>still walk into Nick's office blubbering like a fuck
id ask you to stop but I know its just Todd's dick in your ass using you like a puppet

>dense forest
>dense fog
>heavy rain
>constantly bombarded with rads
>you can barely see shit most of the time
>the local fauna (including trappers) have the highest perception of all mobs and also various resistances they get from the foggy/rainy weather
>gulpers literally falling from the top of trees right on the brainlet box
>anglers, mirelurks and packs of wolves literally sprouting out of nowhere and tearing your shit out of existence as if constantly trying to prove you how much you suck at this game
>an endless supply of scaled mobs that will one-shot you before you even get the chance to see them
>the only way to avoid the mine field that is the Island is by spamming Q while you explore it

Jesus Fucking Christ. The Glowing Sea and the Divide are a joke compared to the Island. Longfellow meant serious business when he said they grow everything extra mean on the Island.

Hmm, well not all of his stuff is on Nexus.

His modular Preston coat is exclusive I guess!

>tfw looking for a cuddling mod and caitfag is the one to post it

What is this mod, Caitfag

Hold the fuck up, Trainwiz frequents /fog/? I don't know if this is a ruse or not but I WANT TO BELIEVE!

If thats really you, please don't turn into a cunt like Elianora or a fukboi like DoubleDickheadProductions. You're pretty much all we got left!

Link? that looks so much better than base.

Probably uses textures from past games

Bethnet is like steam workshop in that they don't give a shit what you upload so long as it isn't against their rules.

who let caitfag make the op again

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5852

Does anyone use this mod, and does it fix this problem these games tend to have?

youtube.com/watch?v=lHbF9ynGZV0

>does not acknowledge qtboi Buffscale in his post
where do you think you are?

>she'll never punch me in the gut and kick me in the balls for being a bad bf

Its called Junkmaster

It adds a ton of shit you may not want as well, but if you extract the BA2s you can replace the X-01 I guess

Trainwiz has been on Veeky Forums for years and /fog/ more or less as long as modding has been possible for Fo4.

Also he's already turned into a CC shill, so he likability is debatable atm.

trainwiz and niero are the resident accomplished modders who stop by once in a while

buff is less accomplished but shitposts here far more frequently

wonder what that says about us

I'm surprised she hasn't done any addons for Sim Settlements. She's supposed to be the queen of interior design and I feel this is right up her alley.

I've been here for a while, yeah. And I will never be DDProductions, in fact I wish DDP a horrible death and am happy that he's failed so miserably at everything since getting kicked out of modding, and when he inevitably dies from either suicide or a heart attack due to his weight problems, I will drink in celebration.

i dont understand a fucking word theyre saying but holy shit the german female VAs do things to make my privates feel funny

youtube.com/watch?v=eINdafHF1CY

Jesus christ, did he try to kill your dog or something.

Well he tried stealing from and then suing him

I can concur that DDP is a terrible person

He tried to sue trainwiz's game or something.

>420 damage
ayy

*anus

The equivalent of that, yes.

i want trainwiz to wiz my train

what the fuck, man? hearing this makes me feel weird too.

I'm not into futa, sorry.
>and niero
Oh shit he comes on here too?!
>Jesus christ, did he try to kill your dog or something
You don't understand; he had all these great mod ideas but when it came time to fix all their issues he gave the community the finger and hid all of his individual mods. Then he crammed all of them into a single modpack which was known for causing CTDs, disabled his comments and bug reports then """left""" the nexus (was probably banned).

well fellas

my cat's gone, dead at 3pm

he was with me over half of my life

I feel empty inside

DDP actually made some nice mods. Again I don't care about the person so long his mods are useful because that's what I'm in for on Nexus. I didn't even know who Trainwiz was until I found /fog/ to learn he's the guy who created Maxwell's World. Couldn't care less about names when I'm just checking the images and downloading mods.

The only names I always remembered are Niero and registrator2000 for being absolute legends, and Elianora for being the queen of modding (and the qtest, Veeky Forumstest, ebinest, caffeinatedest, etc. modder).

He made shitty mods, he just made things that any retard could figure out and did it first (but not very well).

that honestly looks fucking awful desu

I want something that actually recreates the FO2 look without looking either cardboard-boxy or like a fucking jacket you'd wear over something

Hey now, my friend Todd Howard has a way to make you feel all better. You can have as many feline companions as you want in the exclusive Creation Club mod that adds cats to your settlements and travels! Your furry friend can live on forever in the amazing world of Fallout 4.

>looking through nuka world settlement objects
>see a blood trough
>confused as to why it exists
>think maybe you can use it to tame blood worms or something
>it just does nothing actually
oh

RIP user's kitter

I think there is a mod that allows you to craft cats.

>and Elianora for being the queen of modding (and the qtest, Veeky Forumstest, ebinest, caffeinatedest, etc. modder).

Ahhhhahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Too funny man

>rafting and damage perks and you'll get ~Lv.70.
you are a goddamn fucking retard, every single build then would use all those >roleplay perks and that means that all of them need level 70

what the fuck does half the shit you listed have to do with stealth archery?

Cats don't give a shit about people, only dogs do. He obviously died thinking "wtf is this dirty human doing, gibe food you worthless slave" and certainly cursed you to eternity after finding out you actually murdered him.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDqHoxVHW_s
robo-skeletons are the only good thing about the institute

>the people of far harbour need only peer out their windows to look upon the face of atom himself

after the leeks I think Caitfag will be as famous as Elianora

Caitfag has a plus though.

honestly dude even if that were I don't fucking care, I love my cat

but yeah, thx everyone else, even you, toddposter, you at least made me smile

I mean i does what it says on the tin, which is nice. Sometimes shit gets a little ridiculous but if you're prepared it's fine. But on low levels for sure, you can work yourself into a corner and save scum at the wrong time and never be able to get out of it.
IE:Stuck in house while raiders are shooting the shit out of you and you have no good equipment.
It happens more than you'd think

youtu.be/rSGnNMnvM6M?t=260

>tfw addicted to all the chems
OH YEAH

addicted =/= on your pic is confusing

fuck that's good

its fun, it makes me occasionally spend like 30 minutes in one long ass fight as I keep running into more enemies trying to maneuver around the ones I am fighting

>explains how to use power armor 5 minutes into the game
Except there is no explanation for how to use power armor because PA doesn't require training to use

the mc was literally in power armor in the opening scene
he has military training