/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread V3 Survivors' Orgy Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action
blog.esuteru.com/archives/20021645.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1ZOFNBL68
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Junko!

A reminder that I've never played the game

Maki has a big healthy butt like Mikan

Saiharu!

Mugi!

When you prefer fanon to canon

Reminder, Aoi, best girl, etc.

I didn't expect it to happen so quickly but alright.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

I love Seiko

goodnight friend

Saimeno
does Saimeno count as fanon

Team Danganronpa wins again
gematsu.com/2017/11/spike-chunsoft-hiring-staff-danganronpa-modeling-texture-creation-mentions-ps4-ps-vita-action
blog.esuteru.com/archives/20021645.html

A reminder that I love you!

its good to see that Danganronpa has not ended

Asahina has a big healthy butt like Maki and Mikan

I don't know which is worse, Kaede taking the cynic route or Keebo taking the cynic route. It doesn't really fit either of them.

Saihara a failure

Saiharumeno

-sai

do you not understand, even Shuichi, Himiko, and Maki agreed that they were fictional characters, you are purposefully trying to defame us

Remember to fuck every Dangan so you can spread your ultimate genes.

Both of them being cynics

Now this is an OP I can get behind.

RIP Shuichi

Naegi and his beloved idol!

Fucking hell what was the point of Shuichi's words if another Danganronpa is coming? My boy really is a fucking soyboy cuck.

>keebo taking the cynic route
when he did that he blew up the school like nagito

>Makoto was pounding that idol ass for 2 years

Feel free to file a counter defamation suit if you'd like. I'm going to bleed your whole operation dry in the slowest, most legally painful fashion possible. I'll be sure to give you plenty of time to reflect on the slow painful deaths of your victims.

MONACA~!!!

which Danganronpa would you build a snow man with

Naegi is the reason they soundproofed all the dorms.

>Team Danganronpa damage controlling this hard

all of them

Aoi!

A reminder that ritualposting was declared a heretical act by the pope in the year 554 after the end of the Gothic War and that you should stop ritualposting lest you be declared a heretic in the eyes of God

Mr. Snowman with Saionji!
Squishing Mr. Snowman in front of Saionji!

He's less Nagito and more Munakata, honestly
And that's not being cynical, that's being pragmatic. Cynical is seeing no use in being hopefully hopeful.

Komaeda!

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1ZOFNBL68

Why was a parody of this with SDR2 not made?

I wouldn't want to hear some manlet railing an idol every single night either. Good on Jin.

Chihiro, Aoi, Sakura, Celes, Mikan, Mahiru, Sonia, Akane, Maki, Himiko, Angie, Tenko and the WoH

Saihara awful depression
Saihara completely numb

So . . . you are a heretic then

> Platform: PS4 / VITA and so on.
>I think that there is a switch though
Lovable nips

Why didn't Mukuro have a dorm room?

dont you understand, the world loves Danganronpa, it is impossible for you to win, we have tons and tons of lawyers, everything we have done is perfectly legal, the families of the deceased even get financial compensation, you will also fail at all of your ttempts at defamation

It was jumpos

It was the trash incinerator.Junko and Mukuro bunked together.

It's still not as idealistic as Kaede "GUYS EVERYONE SHOULD BE FRIENDS EVEN THOUGH I JUST PROVED THAT EVEN I CAN BE A MURDERER" Akamatsu

maki thick discharge

You saw the trash room user.

Gratifying Saihara's every sexual fantasy

>プラットフォーム:PS4 VITAなど。

>そうPSならね

>what is the trash room

Fucking delete this

You mean like discharging a gun to assassinate someone?

This one~
I just want to bundle her in coats, push her wheelchair to the yard and have her tell me what to do~

Post Chapter 5 stress orgy!

What are his fantasies?

The families of deceased fictional characters? Are these families also fictional? And after your previous fumble, I can't say I'm that concerned about your legal team, if you have any left that you haven't murdered yet anyway.

Except Saihara put an end to your twisted games as there will not be another Danganronpa game so you need to turn yourselves in.

That's why Keebo is a better Hope than Kaede ever was. And I guess that's why it pains me more seeing Keebo go down the cynic route and not Kaede.
Any fanfic writer who lets Kaede live after attempting murder and makes her Easily Forgiven can go stab themselves with a quill.

Hand holding
Leg locking
Missionary
He's a sick fuck.

>Maki: Shuichi, watch me and Himiko take all the black dicks we can gather while you listen to Clair de Lune.

Only so Mukuro could eat Junko's ass every night.

No, let the awful cum that comes out of your eyes when you cry, dumb slut.

lucky mukuro

No he did not. Also we will be dealing with Shuichi Saihara in a very discreet manner in preparation for our new action Danganronpa game.

Nagito would be proud.

That's an oddly specific scenario.

>Ayo bitch I'm tryin eat yo ass quit stabbin me

you do not understand, they used to be real people but then they auditioned for danganronpa and signed a contract with the right to have them become fictional characters, the families of who they used to be before they became fictional receive financial compensation
but this proves otherwise

Keebo has as much in common with Nagito as Kokichi. Please stop.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

Shuichi's all about specifics.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
Claire de lune,
Mélodies angélique,
Et étoiles filantes.
La Voie lactée dit
faites de beaux rêves
Et bonne nuit /drg/.
I fix up the French

>kaede and shuichi play night of nights

Oumaede! Or is it too late for that...? I couldn't decide between a generic "good morning" and my ritual post...

I hope your next game flops and you people be put to prison like you deserve. You're monsters who force teens to kill themselves for your sick entertainment.

It would be more like
>oh Junko I'm so happy you're trying to stab me while I'm eating your ass!

they signed up for it, they wanted to become characters in the danganronpa universe, the audition tapes prove it, DANGANRONPA WILL NEVER END

I'd like to see what kind of paperwork you even try and use to justify that weak reasoning, I'll eat it for fucking breakfast with steak and a side of freedom fries. You've interchangeably used the terms real and fictional to describe the characters in your game, and you didn't get their permission for the game, therefore you're violating their rights to not participate in a murder game. An intent which they repeatedly made very clear.

why wouldn't team danganronpa go with the next mainline season instead of a spinoff?

>Any fanfic writer who lets Kaede live after attempting murder and makes her Easily Forgiven can go stab themselves with a quill
So literally every fanfic writer that has written this scenario?

Saihara sexual frustration
Saihara jacking off several times a day

They why was Kaede being shove inside a car?

Maki sexual frustration
Maki stalking Saihara several times a day

You got me.

Unfortunately thanks to that bumbling idiot Tsumugi's mistakes with DR53, we were forced to take another break form the main killing games so we're trying something completely new for our next game. Something that could give off the same despair and yet pull off the same hope. That is what we are working on for our next game. So look forward to it. Team Danganronpa is not dead. Danganronpa will never die.

Honestly? Yes. Except maybe ITMLFY. at least it tries handling that in some way and Kokichi and Maki sure don't let it slide.

it is ultimate real fiction, do you not understand, I used the term real to describe the true fictional character that is the SHSL Lawyer, since you are not the real fictional character that is the SHSL Lawyer, and the legal contacts are proof that the people willingly signed up to become fictional characters in Danganronpa
thats how we pick people up

I know you guys are just role playing but Kaede being physically kidnapped doesn't actually contradict the idea that they auditioned.

I bet they're going to say "F-Fiction". Even Kodaka who's a member told us to rewatch the prologue after playing the game to notice some new things.

Both can't take it anymore
Both rape Himiko at the same time

Maki using her expert knowledge of poisons to knock out and rape Saihara.
Maki sexual predator.

I wish I could eat ass and simultaneously dodge imminent death too, but then again who doesn't?

Please elaborate