About to be completely broke and homeless unless I get a job soon

About to be completely broke and homeless unless I get a job soon.

No one is hiring at the moment though.

Thinking about taking out a personal loan to by me some time until I can get a job.
Is this a good idea? Don't really have any other options. No family or friends to turn to.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/2008/07/18/fannie-freddie-regulation-oped-cx_yb_0718brook.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

banks don't give signature loans to people that don't have income.

But I thought banks loaned money to broke people all the time

I remember one guy with a similar problem on another board that was completely unemployed but he was approved for like a 3,000$ loan any way.

>I thought banks loaned money to broke people all the time
kek
go ask them.

but im asking Veeky Forums
either way I feel like im wasting my time even more now

>but im asking Veeky Forums
And I am Veeky Forums, answering you.

Why would a bank give a loan to someone they know can't make the payments? That's what pawn shops are for.

>Why would a bank give a loan to someone they know can't make the payments?
Why did banks back in 2008 give out millions of mortgage loans to people that had no means of making payments? I don't know why, but they obviously are smarter than both you and me and still do it any way.
Im beginning to think you just don't really know what you're talking about. Thanks any way but I think i'll take my chances got nothing to lose at this point

Depends on how big the loan is. If they don't feel like lending, you may need to get a cosigner.

>Why did banks back in 2008 give out millions of mortgage loans to people that had no means of making payments?
They didn't.

they're required by law to make sure your mortgage payments are less than 1/3 of your income. If your income is $0 they can legally loan you exactly $0.

>I think i'll take my chances got nothing to lose at this point
it can't hurt to ask.

>cosigner
If that's the case then im definitely fucked.
Got literally no one to help with this.

>they didn't
Title of article literally says they did though
forbes.com/2008/07/18/fannie-freddie-regulation-oped-cx_yb_0718brook.html

assuming this is b8 because I hate to think anyone this dumb could use the internets.

sure

You're probably thinking of payday lending type stuff, which you should avoid like the plague.

Sure they might lend you a couple of grand which would cover your rent / etc. for a while, but those places have interest rates upwards of 700%. It's essentially financial suicide unless you can pay it off in full within a couple of days.

If you're going to end up homeless either way, you'd be better off just biting the bullet and not trashing your credit / going bankrupt in the process.

head over to might earn you some cash while you hunt for another job.

I guess this is going to be my fate. Im scared but looks like its the only thing I can do at this point.
Ill give it a shot but I doubt it will help. I don't know how to program or anything useful which most of those jobs require.

:(

Best of luck with your adventures user.

If you end up homeless, make sure to check out public libraries for internet access / looking for jobs / pass the time, save up and get a membership for the cheapest gym in town (you'll be able to use the showers so you won't look like a total bum when it's time for job interviews, + you'll be able to get swole which will help getting temp manual labour / warehouse type jobs), and check out /diy/ and /k/ since they occasioually have relevant threads (how to survive out in the wild / built a hut or shelter / whatever)

What country do you live in OP?

Holy American Empire

USAF - go into sattelites/radars
RAF - communication infrastructure technician
Gonna sit airman exam for raf (03/05/17)…

Incorrect. Banks don't verify of you work a job. That's what brought the great recession in 2008. People putting down 6 figs, when they actually worked at the tittie bar.

jobb seekers allowance

>No one is hiring at the moment though
This is a lie, frogfag.

Get a telemarketing job, places like that are always hiring. Factory jobs are pretty simple to get as well.