He bought $100 worth of bitbean

>He bought $100 worth of bitbean

Other urls found in this thread:

teamchat.bitbean.org/)
bitbean.org/beancore.html)
teamchat.bitbean.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

500 and already made gains. Its worth around 700 now. U mad??

I have no dissent for a fellow bean.

I put in 2.3k at 23. Will I ever get it back? Please answer, this is all the money I have. I thought it was going to moon.

>I put in 2.3k at 23

Pls be joking

oh my god dude
get out of bitbean now, I knew these dickheads spamming it would have a victim. I'm sorry to hear that

BEANED
E
A
N
E
D

Looks like you just got BEANED bro! maybe in 10 years you can make it back via the PoS system

Holy fuck you're an idiot you just got BEANED kiddo

that's nothing

i told some newfag to put 5 BTC on TrumpCoin when it was at 50 cents

he actually did it

The volume is keeping steady, so no need to worry.
Just a small correction in price at the moment before we begin to rise again.

Got BEANED good my boii

Be patient you stupid fuck. The price is still higher than it was a week ago. Crypto has ups and downs. The price WILL increase again and when it does it's going higher than before.

I fucking knew it. Veeky Forums ruins everything it touches. Your shitty artificial demand increasing hype trains are actually beginning to have the opposite effect on prices now that people know Veeky Forums shilling = stay the fuck away.

In two weeks you adhd riddled kike shill

>Veeky Forums hears of good coin
>chink shills get paid in bitcoin to shill against it

kek@u

You're fucked friendo, stay away from anything Veeky Forums shills that isn't obvious like Ether & plain BTC. Warren Cuckette said be "fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful." These fucking monkeys are greedy as fuck for every crypto they see someone else meme once and it should scare you right the fuck out of here.

Okay moishe.

New wallet in two weeks and live developer website.

do you get paid to shill against promising coins?

>he works this hard to earn money from chinks

enjoy wageslaving forever you poor cuck

Wageslaving forever is exactly what you're dooming people to when you entrap them with your shitcoin shilling. You either believe this shit yourself and are about to learn a hard lesson, or you know what you're doing and you're a terrible person manipulating anons for personal gain.

>haha it's worthless goy

How much do you get paid for this shit-tier shilling?

look at this fucking retard here
the wagecuck mentality

Does someone pay you to shill Bitbean or do you have personal interest in it? Just wondering.

I'm not the one who types the same posts in threads and has an aura of an actual chink shill.

Once again, do you get paid to shill against promising currencies on Veeky Forums so that bitcoin isn't threatened?

Here's a primer for you chink:
SO, YOU WANT PASTA ON WHY BITBEAN IS THE BEST COIN TO BUY RIGHT NOW AT 13 SATOSHI?

A) IT'S PROOF OF STAKE
B) HAS VERIFIED, DEDICATED DEVELOPER (teamchat.bitbean.org/)
C) INCENTIVIZES LONG TERM HOLDING AND ACCUMULATION WITH 1% COIN STAKEHOLDER BENEFITS AND DECISION-MAKING ABILITIES
D) "MASTERNODES" WITHOUT THE SERVER COST (bitbean.org/beancore.html)
E) DEVELOPER HIMSELF SAYS 100 SATOSHI IS WHERE BITBEAN IS SELF-SUSTAINING, SO BITBEAN "INHERENT" VALUE IS 100 SATOSHI
F) DEVELOPER PLANS ON STAYING FOR 90 YEARS

It's funny how shills actually accuse sensible people of counter-shilling. Who believes BTC is threatened by Bitbean? (hint: nobody)
Do you really think someone is truly threatened by Bitbean's success so much that they'd hire a professional shill specifically to denounce Bitbean? Probably, because you're fucking retarded and/or paid to pretend that you are. Do any of the non-shill anons reading this really believe I'm counter-shilling to protect the value of BTC? Pic related, it's an ebin meme created by Bitbean shills. Anons are this easily manipulated.

>Haha muh fundamentals look at all these upcoming developments.
>#cope
>haha nocoiners amirite what color lamo u guys gonna buy?
>to the moooonn

so basically people will rag on him and he will stop logging into
teamchat.bitbean.org/

and youre screwed

Not everybody is as weak willed as you and the developper has been around ffor two years.

+1 satoshi has been deposited into your account

+1 satoshi has been deposited into your account

>+1 satoshi has been deposited into your account
Ypu're getting lazy on me you flagrant racist shill. Defend your shitcoin from someone that knows what you are.

already have multiple times, I'll just repaste this
SO, YOU WANT PASTA ON WHY BITBEAN IS THE BEST COIN TO BUY RIGHT NOW AT 13 SATOSHI?

A) IT'S PROOF OF STAKE
B) HAS VERIFIED, DEDICATED DEVELOPER (teamchat.bitbean.org/)
C) INCENTIVIZES LONG TERM HOLDING AND ACCUMULATION WITH 1% COIN STAKEHOLDER BENEFITS AND DECISION-MAKING ABILITIES
D) "MASTERNODES" WITHOUT THE SERVER COST (bitbean.org/beancore.html)
E) DEVELOPER HIMSELF SAYS 100 SATOSHI IS WHERE BITBEAN IS SELF-SUSTAINING, SO BITBEAN "INHERENT" VALUE IS 100 SATOSHI
F) DEVELOPER PLANS ON STAYING FOR 90 YEARS

All of that is literally BitBay except without the market client, actual adoption and rolling pin.
Bean has nothing unique except bizarrely loud and dedicated Veeky Forums shills.

Wait, what? Show where it talks about masternodes.

>E) DEVELOPER HIMSELF SAYS 100 SATOSHI IS WHERE BITBEAN IS SELF-SUSTAINING, SO BITBEAN "INHERENT" VALUE IS 100 SATOSHI
woah, the developer tells you to buy his coin? wtf i love being scammed now
ah man that sucks, salvage what you can and get out of it now

>DEVELOPER PLANS ON STAYING FOR 90 YEARS
working on bitbean for 90 years? ya right

Never seen so many faggots shilling against dropping $50 in the cheapest coin being actively developed. Maybe I'll buy another million.

That's not where the inherent value is, that's where it is sustainable.

The value in bitbean is the community, beans are stronger together. The inherent value is the cute logo. This is what made most people buy. They will come out with a cartoon video of the bean, to get kids into cryptos. The inherent value is security and community.

The value is in the millions

>he actually bought them

I heard that DC is going to feature the Bean in the new Justice League movie (see leaked pic). Great cross promotional idea, should go sky high when the public finds out.

tell me how can kids buy into cryptos... or would be interested in cryptos

because if a kid is really interested in cryptos he would look for the most "professional" and serious looking crypto there is

bean is going to be stable longterm because the meme is actually good

Just went all bean on bitbean. Taking my beanbags to the moon where someone will buy them from me for a pretty penny i daresay my old bean.

>Everyone on Veeky Forums bought pajeetcoin
>24 hour Volume is only .25 BTC

Thnx for ruining Veeky Forums credibility on future pumps Pajeet. You are a FUCK UP.

Plant them in the garden and wait for them to grow over the night.
Your only hope is that they were magic beans which grow a giant beanstalk to the giant's castle in the sky.

> he thinks BITBEAN is a pump

Just buy the beans you insufferable nigger

Do you believe in fairy tales, Jack?