/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #164

Pure Lewd Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>Suicide bad!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

/ddlc/ Sings "Your Reality"
ft. 64 Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qqs1Cqrp4tM
youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Monika

natsuki but she rages at people while playing cod

Yuri at her best!

Why does a keychain cost 7 dollars to ship

>DDLC made me want to get into poetry
>Get BTFO reading this nigga
Wew

why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane?

I also love her.

Reminder that Danlet is hugely incompetent.

Natsukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>mfw no papercraft monika

Rhodesian Yuri!

What's the problem here?

Oof. Seems I missed a few threads. Guess that's what happens when trying to catch up on sleep. How goes it, people?

Wehrmacht Yuri!

There are people who are still waiting for their order to process for over a month now yet this guy got his order fufilled withing the week

People who ordered their keychains over a month ago still haven't recieved them. I got mine in 4 days.

Pushing Yuri face-down into the snow!

>someone recived some shit
>regular waifuposting
>somefag flooding nonstop about papercraft

i think that is it

What roles would the Dokis have in the Wehrmacht?

Ah good, I'm glad I didn't miss much. I caught the keychain posts, but not the others :D. How are you this morning?

Firebombing Dresden with Sayori!

i like the guns and the wars

do it again bomber sayori

Yuri's a victor fuck off
Do it again Bomber Harris

marching on berlin with red army monika

good, still wishing my papercraft while i finsh college homework

I hope everyone is excited for a very doki doki holiday!

>you will never slot floppies with troopie Yuri
feels bad man
youtu.be/Qqs1Cqrp4tM

i want monika for christmas gift

WW2 With Doki's!

Sayori is Britain
Yuri is Germany
Natsuki is Japan
Monika is the USSR
MC is Poland

What's going on here, sirs?

The dokis but they all have gold mother's crosses.

Who would be the most attractive Doki IRL?

This would be my guess:

1. Monika
2. Yuri
3. Natsuki
4. Sayori

And this is coming from a Sayorifag, her being the most homely looking just makes it even better desu

Wtf i am a soviet now!

monika is the ussr and america combined, absolutely blasts away the competition

someone take the Y and the M and make a looping gif of it so sayori can fly to be free of you horrible people

seems about right

Good afternoon, everyone! Welcome to the poetry camp, please try to keep your concentration!
The word of the thread is "Flow"! How you choose to interpret or symbolize it is up to you!
Alternatives are "Page", "Amber" and "Trail"!

For those curious, these are a set of words Anons may use as inspiration if they want to write a pem, but are stuck with a bad case of writers block.

As always, Anons of all skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot, and feel free to comment or critique pems when they ask for it!
Remember to have fun, eat your greens and keep a healthy sleep schedule!
We look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GGxzSPP0J0

Yuri is that girl with the face full of acne but giant breasts

Natsuki dad is america!
America ravages Japan and trains her to be his toy!

I love Natsuki...

Take that back, Sayori is CUTE

I love her too.

Coming home from school!
Noticing your bedroom door is open!
Looking inside!
Seeing Monika huff your scent off your worn T-shirt while masturbating!
That's the fourth time this month!
Kicking Monika out!
Shoo filthy she-devil!

Misumi!

How's everyone doing tonight? I feel pretty shitty but I'm hoping to try and get some progress on this fic done

yes...yes...
>Kicking Monika out!
what the fu

DDLC inspired me to write part of a visual novel instead of a regular novel for National Novel Writing Month. You can do it if you try!

I sleep at night by hugging a pillow and imagining Natsuki

Good for you man. Hope it turns out good!

All that talk of pillow cuddling last night motivated me to buy a daki.
So I look forward to that, at least.

share it here when it's done I look forward to it

Going on the Flow
Waiting for the Show
The pages goes on
The sadness does suffering

The suffuring bring the agony
The agony of living
Living without Monika´s Papercraft

I've always been curious about getting one honestly. They look pretty comfy

Different scenes in text-heavy games,
Are like pages in choose-your-paths.
Some lead to different dames,
Others lead to wrath.

The cease of a scene,
The halt of life,
All can seem rather mean,
And cause much strife.

Others may be akin to a bath,
Becoming steamier as time goes on.
Of this in a story, a game one hath,
May, in numerous ways, make long.

At some scenes none an eye may bat,
While others bring despair.
Sanity may hit the mat,
Or one’s emotions may be laid bare.

A game of nines, a deadly school game.
An altered club, a crippled school.
Some involve death, others a lovely dame.
All have scenes; pages in a pool.
Anybody have thoughts on some of the more figurative language, but also the content and structure of the poem as a whole? Also, have any anons who make a lot of poems use Pastebins, or would that not make sense? I ask because this is my 19th poem since I first discovered the general so...

>you will never care this much about something so totally insignificant

share pls

ok you won over me, you deserves monika papercraft more than i do

I hope we can get some nice tweets of Monika's Christmas sweater that she inevitably has

Nah, I'm no good at the origami sort of stuff anyways. No good at writing poems? To be fair, i still consider myself a novice, slightly, and I'm 19 poems in for this general at this point, for some reason.

well the secret of life is find something to love

i want a monika papercraft beacuse i want bring her where i want and i am poor to pay a fucking keychain (isnt the keychain itself, are the shipping and taxes that fucks me)

i used to make poems on my natural language when i was little, nowdays i tend to read more than write, maybe is my procratisnation

in resume, find a waifu and love her as much i love monika

Does anyone have the text document "I'm so sorry" saved? It's been deleted from Pastebin.

So, does anybody else feel bad for act 2 Yuri? To me, it kinda seemed like she was becoming very self-aware. When she pulled you off to the side in the hallway and rambled about running away and leaving the club forever, she seemed like she was just in denial that there was no way to be with you, or anybody else for that matter. All the weirdness was her desperately trying to enjoy all her time with you with everything she could about you, all while hoping you'd enjoy everything about her as well. Her poem about gears made me think of the vast complexity of computers, which she's stuck in. When you accept or deny her confession, she knew that there'd be no way to be any happier than in that moment (whether you say yes or no) because Monika's ultimate control over all of them would make it impossible, and thus, decided to end it while she still felt happy. I know Monika brings up the fact that she messed with the character's personalities, but the explanation of Yuri's behavior fits too well. I seriously feel bad for her. What would you do if you found out you were a fake husk and chad over there had complete control over you and your universe, and he wanted what you wanted? Poor act 2 Yuri, I want to give her a hug and tell her everything's going to be okay, but that's just a damned lie.

It has been a long time since my playthrough so I may have missed something obvious, but damn that still gets me when I think about it.

Die furry scum!

None of them would be cute because it'd be IRL. You seen those Honey Select characters someone here made?

Act 2 Yuri is definitely the most "grotesque" subject in the game. Monika's space room is sort of clinical, and Sayori's situation is sad in a human way, but Yuri really stops being herself by the end. She basically transforms into an animal.

>Longest Sentence
>39,049 words

What.

Yea I understood Act 2 as her knowing she was getting fucked with but not sure how and that was heartbreaking

>He cant say 39,049 words without pausing

Yeah, to me, it was really sad watching her unravel like that. She did try to hold onto her sanity, and she could tell she was deteriorating rapidly. At the end of the day though, there was absolutely nothing she could do. On one side, Monika tampered with her brain, and on the other, she was being forced by the game to interact with you because she's a love interest.
She fought the corruption. She was stunned at her own thoughts and actions... she even became violently ill. At the end of it all, she tried to stop herself... but there was nothing she could do. Eventually, she just gave in fully and killed herself.

It was an act of mercy. She knew she would only deteriorate more.

>he hasn't written a 40,000 word sentence before
i shiggy diggy

>3D dokis
We doing this again?

probably buggyness in the software if copy/pasting from a text editor or something

i only wanted monika to be real and not a ficcitional-made character for entertainment

It's because of that that I found the closet scene very unsettling because I feel like she knew something was wrong but couldn't figure out what and her eyes were moving that way because she was trying to look through the MC and at the player

>monika as a slopehead
I don't get why people do this, her voice in Your Reality clearly isn't japanese

No, I love Natsuki!

Is it just me, or does that actually not look bad, at least compared to the Monika one?

>Yuri really stops being herself by the end
>Monika tampered with her brain

Actually what monika did it was only intensifies the desires of Yuri over knifes, she even told that Yuri had a pre-desire for it and she only inteisifed it

its worrible but after all was a case of someone "dyeing" over own addiction

>does that actually not look bad
>that neck

Monika has the most realisic neck of 3 man, i dont know a human that could have such big neck

Long necks are a sign of beauty.

although not in this case

Why is a stocking's indentation on a thigh so lewd?

Yuri drawing is even worst, he could cut this neck but it prefered keep her having a 20cm neck

this isnt 3D Doki Doki, is Doki Doki Giraffe Club

Alright, barring the neck, I guess. Sayori's face there looks better than Monika's face on the other one, in my opinion. Natsuki's face also looks ok, generally speaking. Not sure if Yuri's is good/reflects her accurately though.

maybe beacuse the drawer guy wanted give a more realistic face for Monika and a more fitting face for Sayuri, but we only know if the creator of those images reply what he meant what i think that its impossible

Is there actually any particular reason today's been a bit of a slower day for the general overall?

maybe i talked too much about papercraft before

i am feeling bad now...

Yesterday was slow too
Guess people are moving on