/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13261/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GAAAAAYYYY

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

What is the best primary combat overhaul mod as of November 2017?

Quest
Looting
Combat

dark souls

uninstall

>tfw you get 80 levels invested into a skill and realize it's shit

Am I austistic or is ELFX just incompatible with literally everything?

Which one of these would conflict with it? Whenever I have ELFX installed massive chunks of landscape go missing and I can just fall through the world.

> SE
Loling at u user

Please post pregnant waifus.

Anyone make good Skyrim SE waifus?

I need convincing before changing over

There is no such thing. Everyone ported their Oldrim waifus to SE.

>That nose

Are we doing this again? Did you forget your trip again?

can somebody please invite me to discord so i can escape this drama hell

Try to improve tesg instead. Discord will always be a mistake.

that's not my problem and i want nothing to do with it

get inside steam chat so i could send you a link

who are you tho

There is only one person in the steam chat senpai

Damn, how did it get so bad? It used to be so active. I remember when this girl was chimping out because she accidentally leaked a shot of her character fucking a dog.

That's because everyone moved to discord because it's just better than using steam chat. If anyone wants an invite to the discord, they just come to the steam chat and get an invite from there, because otherwise we don't know whomstdve to send it to.

Bro that was like 5 years ago

Is there a spell pack mod more fun than Colorful Magic?

If someone were to tamper with the construction set, would he be able to do what the devs lied about the radiant AI in oblivion (NPCs stealing, getting killed and going to jail)?

In theory, you can. But it will definitely break the game considering how certain NPCs are tied to certain quests, not to mention that you have to manually alter each NPCs morality so that they would commit crimes.

Do it incorrectly, and you'll have that situation in Shivering Isles where a quest giver NPC would most likely be killed long before you get to get a quest from them due to their tendency to pickpocket everyone, including Golden Saints.

>install SAM
>body types are pretty friggin noice
>pull off pants
>everyones dick is detached from their bodies and floating away from them
WHA HAPPEN

>poledancing for falmer

???

all that chitin armor looks itchy as fuck

i think i need to nuke my body mods but i've got too many damned "better faces" and shit type mods which i don't know how to uninstall

desu its pretty horny seeing a pregnant axe swinger

but the pregnant slider in bodyslide just looks crap

what are active mod sites?

>nexus is dead
>moddb mods take decades to release

It's even hotter when they're pregnant with the child of somebody who isn't their husband/boyfriend!

you guys know some good lewd/lewd-ish stock armor & clothing replacer (preferably unp) compatible with sse version that is not all bikinis and ropes? i used to have one long time ago but can't find it anymore
need for research purposes

>I can't go into my meshes/actors/character/female directory and delete six files

Which waifu has the heaviest titties with the nicest milk?

None

>implying i didn't already do that and it didn't work because i have about 50 more files than 6

go buy your dairy products in the store like a normal person

>implying anyone here is normal

Fannah

I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere in the snowy wasteland that is Skyrim, any stores that sell milk are too far away. I need a milky mommy to have sustenance for the winter.

get a cow you dumb nord

human milk is disgustingly sweet

MoreHUD for Oblivion when

But cows are stupid and ugly and smelly and there would be cow shit everywhere

I want to marry a vampfu!

You have that with most waifus too.

Silly user, waifus don't poop.

die, demon of the night

>circlets clipping through my racemenu sculpted character's forehead
what do

No, only orc waifus

No, I'm a normal red-blooded man. But I really want to fuck and marry a vampire waifu!

if you do, you won't stay that way for long
you are a pawn of the undead, a traitor
the fiercest punishment ought to fall first on the traitor

vampires are blood thirst creatures of the night, wait until they are cured

sculpt it out

Could an Orc be justified as a do-gooder Witchhunter, who joins the Mages Guild to wipe out the foul necromancers, joins the Blades to help the good of the Empire, and goes on a pilgrimage for the Nine Divines, who he worships?

Trying to decide what race I'm going to be for Oblivion. I feel like Redguard would be the best pick for this.

Faust...

So if I use the NPC visual transfer tool to copy the appearance of a modded NPC's appearance and then uninstall the NPC's appearance mod after the transfer will anything break?

Basically I want only the recipient to keep their appearance and not the original

No a Nord is the obvious choice

Speaking of which, I haven't seen the guy in quite a long time. What happened?

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13261/?

Anyone using Colorful magic for SE? Do followers not work or something? I found one while wandering around but he won't join

Yeah, just assume that he was born and raised in cyrodiil and you're set

Fallout 4

Any reason it's more obvious than Redguard? I'm planning on playing a Nord in Skyrim after Oblivion

It seems like most of my characters have this backstory because it's so easy to say "He was born as a good citizen of the Empire in Cyrodiil and that's why he's an outcast here in [province]"

Well, imperialization of the entire continent is a thing, so you can just say he's always admired Imperial culture by exposure to Imperials/reading their cultural/religious books/whatever

Both Snek and Baust fell for Memeout 4? God damn, what changed their mind? Black Friday sales?

Ultimate Combat 3

Probably the fact that Fallout Looksmenu is starting to have some waifu potential. Like, 2013 Racemenu-tier functionality, but still.

and yarti but considering that he'll follow whatever snake is doing, this was quite obvious

>Fallout 4

Will someguy ever release Thirsk Saga or will he abandon it?

Is there any poser mod that is preferable for dick-chick screenshotting?

Obvious how? Fallout 4 is a popular game.

*was

I didn't know what Soul Gems or Soul Trap did until like 3 years after I had been playing Oblivion.

What's your biggest "I'm an idiot" moment regarding a TES game

I didn't know I could enchant rings.

And final fantasy 14 is as well. What's your point?

So it's not strange if several people play the same game. What's your point and what did you mean with "obvious"?

The point is that Yarti and Snake might as well date, they do everything together.

Back in 2004 I thought the Construction Kit was broken for a long time because I didn't realize you needed to load up Morrowind.esm first.

Didn't figure out Martin Septim was voiced by Sean Bean until the end.

Damn, they're taking this ERP thing to a whole new level. Almost to an obsessive serial killer level, if I might be so blunt.

>Tfw when poor in skyrim with like 50 dragon bones
>tfw every shop keeper is too poor to make me rich

>sculpt it out
no can do, cant sculpt the circlet and the forehead is just the way i want it
is there maybe a way to put beast circlets on a human?

Trip. Now.

this, i'm not trying to start shit but it's painful clear in his past posts, he just agrees with everything snake say and does.

>snake plays eso
>yarti plays eso
>snake plays ff14
>yarti plays ff14
>snake plays Ark
>yarti plays ark
>snake plays ff14
>yarti plays ff14

do you see the obvious pattern

install richer merchants obviously

You've. You've had friends before, right? You know, people that you share similar tastes to and enjoy spending time with?

I do but we don't always play the same game.

To get cutting room floor or nah?

And some people do, so what? What even is your argument?

>everybody that criticizes yarti or snake must be cumtears

jfc

Sure.

its okay

When are we removing the lewd booru from the OP? We never should have allowed pedophiles to take over

>you'll never have a bro that will play all the games with you and fuck each other's waifus

It blends well enough.
Make sure you keep an eye out for patches, it has a lot of them.