>build planner
grimtools.com/calc

>item db
grimtools.com/db

>wikis
grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Grim_Dawn_Wiki
grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>updated resist reduction doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vw7I9fTSqtx9s3a4WVvkgiOGZ7leM81n1H1RrwrOzLc/edit#gid=0

>mods
www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
www.moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>can't launch/black screen
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

>map
the-maphack.com/index.php?page=2&lang=en#1

>they didn't get the sgrab

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/aZqm9jdZ
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60692
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26148
grimtools.com/db/items/9473
grimtools.com/calc/m23ny9nN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i've got the scrap

2nd for no good purifier builds yet and it's still a huge noob trap

What's a good way to figure out my dps with a WPS focused build? The in-game counter ignores them completely but it's a huge portion of what I do

does shit die? enough dps
shit doesnt die? get more dps

well im doin alright but im only in elite
the issues more that I cant be sure if I actually am doing more damage cause I cant trust the sheet

>2h ranged runebinder's spellthrower build
>mortar trapper with that one tome from that guy in the malmouth basement and probably some other shit gear
There's two to prove you wrong

isn't runebinder a 5 piece legendary set? not to shift the goalposts but i was hoping for something easier to gear

i'd also like to see mortar gameplay and not just 5 mortar traps shooting a training dummy, but it shows promise like the trapsins of old

man, why is this game so much more interesting buildwise than 6link of exile

>man, why is this game so much more interesting buildwise than 6link of exile

path of exile is a fucking mess at this point

You just need the spellthrower to get to work, the rest of the set is for if you're really fucking fancy

Mortar trap does good single target dps as you've seen, and it's good for clearing as long as you have some stun or slow because it will actually miss some fast monsters. Stun jacks provides an easy way of landing hits against crowds, monsters behind them will get stuck on the ones in front

Mayhem SSF is fun, I've played an arc trapper to 70 and a double RAT bleed+poison assassin to 50. Ripped to oneshots from kitava both times, playing DP hiero now

Why purifier for Elemental? Take Flamespreader, go Fire Strike with side of lightning if you want. Not pretending to be the top in building, but making concept of one with pierce to elemental conversion, I ended up with Vindicator for -elem res, lightning bonus (it's the one you can't get conversion to, except for pierce to elemental) and HP.

So which towers are the best for crucible?

The stonewall banner is nice since not dying is the most important thing in Crucible. I see a lot of people get the lightning one that stuns though I haven't tried it myself. I assume it helps with the hero heavy waves since they can be stunned.

Personally I don't bother with towers and just grab the Amatok and Empyrion blessings for waves 140-150 when I'm farming.

h ranged runebinder's spellthrower build
purifier isnt the choice combo for that, but the items can carry it.
i think purifier can do an aura build but it needs specific gear

>using the scrap to craft gear instead of giving it to Barnabas

>craft gear

what did he mean by this

stoneplate greaves, master's spellblade, gloves for certain builds

Is there any comprehensive and updated guide with all the nemesis spawn points?

grimtools.com/calc/aZqm9jdZ

google is your friend
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60692

>grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60692

Thanks I know that, but that's the AoM ones only.

Also why the fuck Aleksander for example has 40 spawn points? Who in their right mind would attempt to find it more than once? Even if it would guarantee like 2 legs and a blueprint, but nowadays I'm lucky if I get one legendary from Fabius and Moosliauke, let alone a blueprint. I don't really get it.

grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26148
This is mostly accurate I think, though in the case of Valdaran some spawns were moved to Port Valbury. The maphack website in the OP used to have some (not all) nemesis spawns but removed them for some reason.

What should I bind rend to for my 2h bleed warder?

Savagery

>this whole time i thought i was smart by using cocktail with elemental storm
purifire gets no breaks

Giant's Blood or +100 permanent DA (from 3000 to 3100)?

Giant's Blood

If you're at 3k DA you're pretty well off as is so I'd get the heal if you're debating what to do with 3 leftover devotion points.

I wish I knew how to code. I want to add an npc enchanter who's only purpose is to transfer a prefix or suffix from one item to another. The target item could only be modified once, and the source would be destroyed. They would have to be the same base item and item level. You would still need to farm, but getting the prefix/suffix you want on two different items and then combining them would make it a lot more reasonable.

you sound like little baby

Is there an ideal way to speed-level starting from level 1? Just speedrun through the game with exp potions?

Getting full Lokarr set for an extra 40% xp also helps.

so what do i do if i want to dual wield pistols

vanguard. the faster you kill shit the safer you'll be

how does the exp bonus stack? they are multiplicative or added to 140%

what i generally do:
lokarr set with exp potion
do crucible for 6 devotions, grab eel and jackal 2nd node
slap mark of traveler on boots and dread skull or wardstone on an exp medal for max move speed
equip hermit legs and bounty hunter girdle and exp pendant when you reach their levels
skip act 1 and rush normal(not vet) and elite, skip everything but shrines and skill/attribute quests (i usually go back and do hidden path after beating log in each difficulty)
if your final build uses a class with good leveling skills (ie pox, primal strike, blitz+arc, word of pain) pick that class first and go full dps until lv35-45
slap a strong dot on trash packs but ignore every mob that isnt a hero or boss
remember to use bounties and writs before you start your adventure
i usually switch out lokarr/exp gear for real gear around elite aom because im a casul

>made an elemental damage melee spellbreaker
>squishy as fuck
>level 30 and only 2.5k, all resists below 50%
>farming Darius to see if i can get better gear already

I can already feel Elite is going to be fun

XP
What are they good for after reaching lvl 100?

Maxing out Devotion skills that aren't done yet

When you guys say double affix do you just mean the "X [item name] of the Y" items?

What's a fun pure caster build?

forcewave

So I'm running my first character in GD, and I have a shaman on the base game I've been leveling with devouring swarm and its really good. I was wondering if I can make a main build with it to go all the way to ultimate. I am level 20 and haven't picked my second class yet. Any advice or should I just switch to savagery for my main build.

you can use devouring swarm for the debuff later in the game and go for vitality, bleed with savagery or even lightning and drop devouring swarm

Go Shaman + Necro or Occultist vit caster, get Wendigo devotion and bind it to devouring swarm.
This will carry you through the entire game.

So what's the deal with the new quest added for Hargate's formula?

If you want to stick with Devouring Swarm, go a vitality caster with either Necromancer or Occultist, or go a bleed melee build with Nightblade or Soldier (Soldier will be easier for melee cause you'd have to be retarded to die as a Warder). You can even use Savagery as a bleed Warder so you can use both.

You get a quest from the aetherial behind the barrier in the fleshworks to decipher Hargate's secrets yourself to give Daila a huge futacock.

Okay, does it preform better than the savagery build? and should I dump my points into physique

they shouldn't be too much different for the normal game, unless you are going to farm the crucible where you want the best build possible. If you just started i recommend you to look at the gear requirement to make a build work since some require specific things you may not get for a long time.

Would it be faster to farm elite fabius for blueprints or treasure troves, or would elite fabius not drop high level ones?

I have a cold mage hunter using the rune and trozan's, damage is great but sustain is terrible, what do?

they just increased the droprate of blueprints in the sealed dungeon like steps of torment but i think you need to be high enough level for the blueprints to drop

What does Pierce damage that I need to watch out for? Mostly just enemies with guns/crossbows and heroes like the Cronley goon that spams Ring of Blades right? My resist is a bit low at the moment.

Behemoth devotion fits into most builds. Chariot fits into a lot. Dryad fits into some. Tree of Life requires heavy investment, but can be worth it.
Tortoise is nice for when you need some breathing room. Crab can be worth it if you can fit it into your build.
If you take any of the regen devotions, carry Lizard, for really cheap bonus regen.

I gave the formula to kasparov did I fuck up?

>Finally get a new weapon in Ultimate
>Primal Strike's damage jumps up by 20k

okay thanks, guess I'll drop tsunami and fiddle around a bit

>no fashion posts yet

I'm a fucking pirate n sheit

Yes.

>Primal Strike
>Ultimate

w-what

Primal Strike is a good side-skill nuke, like the Lightning version of Blade Arc. Don't transmute it to remove the cd.

>game crashes after killing Aleksander
>Got 3 (THREE) mythical silver shitter cuirass in ONE run
>Krieg and the other bitch stopped dropping Krieg's
>I'm 97 and still using a lv 50 stonefist rebuke

I'm reaching my tipping point, thanks for the blog

Yeah that's exactly what I've been doing. With all the damage to healing I've got it's basically a full heal every 3 seconds.

Posting this again because I like the screenshot so much and because the thread is fucking dying

Is there any other good way to dress in all black without looking like a complete edgelord? What about red?

red and black are edgelord colors user, no way around it.

>tfw start farming for Bysmiel legs for pet OA and res
Is it worth killing the queen after or does that boss just have shit drops? I haven't gotten anything worthwhile after a dozen kills so far.

say that again to my face

She drops a 1h weapon.

grimtools.com/db/items/9473

There are probably better options for most if not all acid builds

What sort of elements would you drop from a build, and I mean any build, if you knew that it would only be played through the campaign, never having to endure the Crucible's endless grindfest.

I'm asking for a friend, obviously.

One more purple for the illusion collection then, possibly for a future Witch Hunter.

grimtools.com/calc/m23ny9nN
newbie here, any way to improve this attempt at a build
I've never even used inquisitor seal before so I have no idea if its worth the points, I basically only took it because 40 points for storm spread felt like a waste. Is it actually good or just a meme?
devotions included

do you want to be a caster or an "autoattacker" who uses savagery or primal strike? Because you can't be both if you want to complete the game in ultimate and not suck

i wanted to go 2h savagery/primal strike shaman, what 2nd masetry should i take for lightning damage?

I wanted to be both
im doing a run with eye of dreeg + ravenous earth cabalist and its really boring so i wanted my next run to have lots of skills

>grimtools.com/calc/m23ny9nN
Well first off, you'll want Raging Tempest, it's half the point of Wind Devils. The cold damage doesn't matter, the elemental Res reduction is why you grab it. Also, you're not going to have a good idea of your skill points unless you put in the gear you want.
If you want to go Primal Strike/Savagery/Storm Spread, drop Storm Totems at least, you'll want to pick up a point in Brute Force and get Upheaval.
It looks like you're going 2h because of Might of the Bear, so why don't you have Kraken?
That build isn't gonna work.

I forgot to mention that I was going 2h ranged, but yea I forgot that kraken works with 2h ranged, idk how id be able to get it while keeping hydra and ultos though, guess ill have to drop hydra
if I drop storm totems and wind devils, can I at least keep storm box? I don't have any gear listed because I haven't played the game far enough to even see any endgame gear.

If you want to go all over the place with skills, do so. You'll lose nothing because everything can be reversed minus the 2 classes you choose. Pointless to theorycraft until you experience how skills fall off because no investment and similar things. Come back after 60-70-80 and tell you experience.

Most endgame capable and very strong builds use only 2-3 skills, the rest are item related, procs or devotion skills. It might seem nofunallowed but that's why I'm saying that you should play however you like and see how far you can go.

we just don't have enough skill points to make everything viable. AoM actually gave us a lot more points to work with, so builds are actually a lot more free than they were before.

There's a decent amount of skills that function well enough with just a few points if your build doesn't hinge on it.

Taste the pain

OH BABY

next x-pac i want a shapeshifting class and a monk class with the addition of fist weapons

I'm thinking next xpac will be some type of blood magic mastery and maybe a mastery that focuses on shield+pistol combos

Not enough anime.

Are we dead yet?

We're getting there but we've got a ways to go yet

I'm trying every day. Damn rope keeps snapping

When's it worth dumping materials into the legendary crafters? I'm guessing I should wait until I have a character in Ultimate?

>Fuck boi chthonian that has the health decrease aura and a star on his head traps my Ritualist and beats him to death while I have an exp pot running

Fuck this I'm gonna farm iron and legendaries on my DK

Can someone help me make a build that will allow me to marry Anasteria? Or Korinia. Or both

Max out damage done to Aetherials and Aether Corruptions. That'll get them nice and wet.

blood is an acceptable lube

If it doesn't have particles I'm not interested.

>no chthonic gf