Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_102631030_2.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sugoi.

>literally just increased the cost by 2pp
>does nothing because spellboost is a joke
dead game

I love my cute wife Unica!

Runebros, any meanigful changes to make?

Picking up this deck and making rune players' lives hell makes me feel a special something inside

Kill yourself Retarded Namefag. Stay on Discord.

GIVE HER BACK

Can I replace Oz with concentration in dirt decks?

The reason all the top players supposedly use blood is because in an ideal world playing blood results in faster games and because those fuckers play 24/7, that lets them squeeze in as many games as possible.
These luckshitters have premium draws too so bad draws aren't a factor, like they are for normal people and even if they brick once or twice in the whole day, they just move on.
Shit like PDK is more consistent for the average person because it was fucking broken, which is both reflected in Cygames winrate and usage reports.

Is it time for Dorrie to return?

I'm not sure how much more heretical I can get SV, please.

Is this our last deck left dragonbros?

Yes, but it will work terribly

Doesn't it sounds fucking strange to you that everyone suggests playing Blood, Kys Blood and CBlood and it is always present in Ladder as the top decks? Even when Midrange Shadow was a thing? Doesn't it tell you anything?

>replying to the autist
he's having a mental breakdown right now because of the sibyl nerfs

Who is "everyone"?

I suppose you actually read the thread, doesn't you?

You can't just call everything you don't like discord

As a blood aggro player I can say these nerfs only help us out. Carabosse nerf means fucking nothing. Enjoy more months on the ladder full of us and dirt rune shitters.

>You can't just call everything you don't like discord
Hold my tendies.

>redditfrog
>ebin tendies meme
You are just as dumb as the retards from discord, newfag.

NEVER EVER

How the fuck do you play atomeme? As fast as he is on board, he gets shat on by tribunal or some other removal.

the better thicc dragon

>staircase
>dshift
Fuck yes those shits deserved it
>carabosse
>soulsquasher
>Sibyl
What? I don't even remember the last time I saw soulsquasher or sibyl this month

The vast majority of games i never even need to use carabosse
It's really strange how they decided to nerf the one thing that would effect the playstyle the least

>Get Mammoth and Atomy out turn 3
>They evolve Scyther to kill Atomy and leave a Grimnir to chumpblock the mammoth
>Evolve Mammoth and play Deadmoon Disciple

I don't know why Deadmoon isn't seen more often in Atomy netdecks, it's so good even just to kill things that need to die but that are hiding behind wards.

Play a Mammoth with him, otherwise a lot of the time he'll eat Scyther/Tribunal/etc with low cost to the enemy. You can't always have a mammoth with him but it helps.

>They are FINALLY nerfing Sibyl

Yeah, that nerf made absolutely no sense. Wow, now it has 1/1 less but the cost and effect are exactly the same. Should've either pulled the card draw or the 1 damage every turn.

It's a slap on the wrist to cut the number of people playing the class. There are people in the last thread who think it's a significant nerf and that's what they want people to think.

sv.bagoum.com/voice/e/vo_102631030_2.mp3

>kill the vampy retards craft
>the game dies
>kill the nasty loli bullshit craft
>the game dies
>kill dshift the raising sun's only pride
>nips abandon the game as fast as the thousands sun
Jewgames, this is all about being an educated jew pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I kind of wish it was a significant nerf so i could get more vials, but the carabosse and sybil nerfs are so small that it doesn't feel worth it to get rid of class staples

>Should've either pulled the card draw or the 1 damage every turn.
Since we're being retarded now, they should've pulled the no pp gain

>they STILL aren't nerfing IKUZO

IKUZO!

>The vast majority of games i never even need to use carabosse
Exactly. Carabosse is only there because it is the best card available if you fail to kill the opponent at turn 5. Decent body so it has to be removed and card draw so you get those spells to finish off the guy - who presumable is already at low hp-.

If you did not do your job properly before turn 6 then Carabosse would not be of any help and she cannot win games by herself (in aggro decks). The only real situation I can think of where the body nerf can be relevant is the fact that she's the only card that can deal with B&B but even pre-nerf she did not have enough of a body and B&B just got hit with staircase nerf now. What gives?

It's not the biggest win-condition. I'm still bad at it, but Tyrant helped me out more than Atomeme did.

Go jerk yourself off elsewhere bloodnigger. Delusional bitch.

really the only scenario where Carabosse 8/8 matter is when she has to trade into an Atomy/Mammoth/BnB, nothing is bigger than 7 hp besides them in the range she see play and Staircase nerf helps blood as Atomy/ Mammoth and BnB actually are dependent on that amulet
Other than that Carabosse almost never go hit face anyways and 7/7 is something that must removed or if she will have a chance to attack is pretty much game over

>Go jerk yourself off
I am here to stay. Have you not read the announced nerfs?

I have similar memories from my aggroblood deck

The effect (that is stackable, reminder) is main selling point or Carabosse. It would be at least borderline useable even if stats were reduced to 1-1. Carabosse in balance terms suffers from same thing as Sibyl as in you have very generous body for the cost of card and still gets very strong effect. Sibyl is far more heavily impacted by the nerf though as her effect requires her staying alive.

Nice constructive discussion, dragonbab

nerf sibyl when?
tomorrow :)

>jerk yourself in public routinely
>expect anything else

Dread OTK is so fucking bad but PDK is now kill for good after Sibyl and Staircase nerf
Dragon only viable deck is once again the ramp Saha+Isra Lucifer package

>Dragoncucks so mad they have to revise history and deflect to another class AGAIN.

if they didn't nerf staircase PDK would still be fine

>When things go horribly horribly right

yes, but both Sibyl weaker body and Staircase 2pp are seriously fucking over PDK this time

What the fuck is this, /hsg/?

Let me get this straight. if I fuck Vampy, I'm a pedo, but if that wolf fucks Vampy, then it's just playing around? What kind of double standard is this

post dick

She's saying "yamei"

It means stop in Japanese.

>using physical age for an immortal being
At least, I assume she's chronologically older then 15-16, I dunno the lore.

It's a bullshit card because it provides massive gas for a greedy deck that could easily fall just shy of winning, and lose, because that level of greed with your stupid fuckin flimsy storm/burn shit didn't get the job done.
Why should you be able to greedily vomit super low value cards to burn face AND THEN ALSO STILL GET MASSIVE VALUE AND FREE BURN?
Why shouldn't your reload be a weak tempo turn? Draconic Fervor is a trash card, weak ass turn, as it should be. 5 mana Staircase is a weak turn.
So why should Belph and Cara be strong turns with overstatted bodies? Hell, why should they even have good on-curve bodies at all?

And if she's so useless for aggro and unnecessary, why is she run so much in aggro? Hmmmmmmm

No, what card is it?

I don't ever recall soul squasher being an issue

I've been highrolled with that, survived and cleared it all over 2 turns, but then barely died several turns later to a Tyrant right after my last Ward fell.
I'm very disappointed that I still ultimately lost despite overcoming that greedy unearned trash.

>2pp 2/2
>fanfare: destroy evolved follower
>not an issue
Yeah right

>We believe changes need to be made to these cards in order to create an even more balanced environment and to prepare for the new constructed format, Rotation (which is currently planned for simultaneous release with the next card set on December 28).
reading comprehension

>And if she's so useless for aggro and unnecessary, why is she run so much in aggro? Hmmmmmmm
Why do you reply to a post that you have not read.

You could remove Carabosse from the game and let me use only Imp Lancers or Storms for turn 6 and I would still win almost as much as now. She just happens to be the best option among these but she is not a win condition. 90% of the games are decided before I even drop her.

why are we talking about momo now

>2pp

changing it to a 2/1 doesn't do anything though no one played it for the body

Vampy pedos complaining about Carabosse are shitters that run 9 one drops, and 20 two drops but draw all three Carabosses by turn 3.
You think you're special because you're immune to bricking for the most part? At least you're not shadowniggers that always have turn 1 skill beast only running 3 one drops in the entire deck.

Why do you talk about a deck you obviously don't play?

People did play it for the body.

This is what I use, also holy fuck how is there not an easier way to get a full decklist in a single view fucking christ.

Except there's a LOT of games you WOULDN'T win because you didn't have an 8/8 Rush that left over an 8/x body, AND still does 2 points of damage (1 this turn, 1 next turn since the game isn't ending on this turn) as if you'd evolved something on board for face damage.
If that was an Imp Lancer, sure, you'd gain 3 damage sooner, but a decently sized Ward like a Cleric Lancer would've shut that shit down.
If Imp Lancer was equal or better and Cara was really "6 mana Magic Missile", she wouldn't be replacing Imp Lancer, now would she?

I know your little no-skill face deck can win earlier, but that's the point. If/When it fizzles, and it can and should fizzle or be shut down... why should aggro get an overstatted follower who ALSO reloads AND also burns face thru Wards for free?

I swear, people come up with the dumbest shit when they try to justify why their blatantly overpowered card didn't need even bigger nerfs than it got. None of what you said with "oh she didnt really matter" doesn't mean she wasn't broken and didn't need nerfed harder than she got.

>Why shouldn't my broken card get nerfed
>Because matches don't usually last long enough to play her
The 2 points are completely unrelated.

Bluest water

i did play the deck
the only time you'd ever play it base is if you had literally no other early game drops
there's no reason to drop it if you have a lurchig corpse or a belenus in hand

>play balancedcraft
>turn 1 jerk off
>turn 2 jerk off
>turn 3 board clear
>turn 4 board clear
>turn 5 board clear
>turn 6 aegis
>turn 7 aegis
>turn 8 aegis
>why haven't you won yet?
>turn 9 free evo and heal
>turn 10 free evo and heal
>why haven't you won yet?
>turn 11 free evo and heal
>get tired of being too balanced

She literally raised a dragon from hatchling to adult in RoB. She's centuries old.

not him but people run carabosse and lancer at the same time usually

Of course you play Belenus over her if you have both in hand. That doesn't mean she wasn't played as a Fighter at all.
The difference now is thay when you play her for tempo, 1 drops, AotW and 1/2 2 drops (like SW, Lux or Dragon Summoner) can take her out too, what is significant
>playing turn 2 Lurching Corpse

more like
>turn 6 aegis
>turn 7 neutral d-shift

>(1 this turn, 1 next turn since the game isn't ending on this turn)
Stop assuming.

>I swear, people come up with the dumbest shit when they try to justify why their blatantly overpowered card didn't need even bigger nerfs than it got.
Stop assuming.

>Why did they change the body, she's not an issue
>none plays her for the body
Pick one, either they can nerf her to 1/1-0/1 and she's okay because body is not needed or without 2/2 she's bad

i'm saying the nerf doesn't do anything to the deck in general, i dont care that it happened because it will hardly affect me

Squasher can trade-up a 1-drop when you're first. Now it trades evenly with a 1-drop. It's not the ideal play but she's a strong midgame card that allows you to defend yourself in the early game as well. When you see the powerlevel of other 2-drops, Soulsquasher is absurd.

All early game cards that have destroy or damage effects attached to them in any way suffer from a statloss. Lurching Corpse isn't a 2/2, Siegfried isn't a 3/4 or 4/3, Evelisia isn't a 2/2, Angel of the Word isn't a 2/3 or 3/2. The list goes on. Why does this piece of shit that literally punishes you for using your evolve points should have full stats of top of it? Fuck Squasher.

user you do realize i'm agreeing with you that the squasher nerf was right but i still dont think it's a huge meta changer
also
>All early game cards that have destroy or damage effects attached to them in any way suffer from a statloss
what is Belenus 2pp 2/2 with a last word

Let's face it, none of the nerfs other than staircase matter.
9 out of 10 times dragoncucks play sibyl for the ramp and heal, and a 5/6 still kills everything on turn 5.
Lolisquisher and Caraboobs are there for the effect too.
Perhaps the Dshit nerf will dissuade some fucks from playing it on a psychological level, so I guess that's something.

Belenus can be easily played around with another 2 drop.
If you want to complain, complain about rabbit necromancer, which is played literally in every single shadow deck :^).

>Stop assuming.
There's no assumption. If you had lethal via 2 damage evolving something on board or with Storm, you'd just end the game and not play Cara.
Are you that stupid?
>I know, instead of evolving for 2 damage lethal right now, I'll evolve Cara and she can do 1 damage right now and demoralize my opponent by doing the last point of damage next turn! Mwahahaha!
It's not an assumption. Granted Cara does that with or without evolve but, on turn 6, both players will always have at least 1 evolve remaining. So the fact that she's grossly overstatted and can punch down your opponent's evolve or even a large ward like Cleric Lancer matters a lot, because she's doing the bullshit that her non-interactive fanfare does AND SHE'S A MASSIVE THREAT ON THE BOARD.
It's like when people complain about Bahamut because, not only did he kill everything, btw there's a 13/13 left over. And it's a valid complain.

Or when people complain about Sibyl because she ramped an additional mana, healed 3, oh AND she came down as a 6/7 Rush with soft-ward that threatens additional healing each turn. It's valid, that's a lot of bullshit in 1 card. (Except Sibyl's effect ends when Sibyl ends, Cara's does not.)

>owl not nerfed
This little shit is going to be so much more cancer in the future

Lyrial.
Levi.
Vampy.

It depends how much easy cycling/reload Rune has going forward. Daria's a problem, but Fate's Hand is going away. If Rune gets less cards that Draw cards for no mana, or less cards that cantrip while being pretty efficient, the Owl eats a lot of indirect nerfs because there's less cards in hand to hit.

Get LEVIed

Why is Atomy such an inconsistent deck?

>NERF WON"T DO ANNYTHING!
every single time brainlets like you crawl out saying that X won't change anything and every single time it does

Sibyl can't kill 6+hp or stick with 3-5hp left after killing 4pp follower.

I know Agni because all the muh Discord and shit but what are other good twitter to follow for list and shit for all the other crafts?

>Sybil can't kill an evolved Ceres by herself anymore
Dragonniggers up in flames

Levi and Vampy are broken and are huge fucking mistakes that will go away in Rotation. Yurius is another stupid card as well, but at least you can react to it, there's some counterplay to its text.

Lyrial costs an evolve point and has no synergy with other cards, unlike Vampy. Lyrial is clearly strong but at least it's not free (aka a fanfare or an ongoing effect like vampy).

You have completely missed the argument and now you are just venting. Read back the chain.

>have an 8/8 Rush that left over an 8/x body, AND still does 2 points of damage
She does 1 damage when played. You could easily die in the opponent's turn. You can't just claim she does 2 damage because you assume you will not.

I just starred Ceres because she is the next going on the chopping block at this point

Yeah, because every dragon player now is going to vial all of his Sibyls and never touch her again.
Against aggro decks they are still going to fully trade to kill her because all their shit has low stats and "control" doesn't care about her much.
Nerfs other than pp cost don't do shit most of the time.

>post yfw Freedom Craft finally becomes tier 1 again