who the fuck balanced the new dark/light breath

lmaoing@people that wasted steady breath on dragons with this DC is best

>spend 100 orbs
>get dierdre after like 90 orbs of orb sniping greens and grays
>-spd and +hp
>about to give up on
>get spring camilla finally
>-hp/+atk

Whew, I had thought for a moment my luckshitting had finally run out.

I have four Cumillas, what do I do with the rest?

+Res -Spd Cumilla
Neutral Cumilla
+HP -Atk Cumilla
+HP -Res Cumilla

tfw your wife got in heroes before Leif and Micaiah

Summer Corrin banner when?

Merge or fodder? +SPD on one, neutral on the other. Just give her a blade tome for the talitu I pulled?

Also who appreciates inheriting Heavy Blade the most?

>full pull after pity breaker
>get +Atk (+4 atk) -HP Spring Xander
BRING IT ON [/spoiler]I take it[/spoiler]

I may have to get a +3 Berkut just because of how stupid this build is.

8% RATE? MORE LIKE 0.8%
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:]

>tried to get Hector at every single possible turn
>failed at every single turn
>got the ten Orbs from the quests this morning
>decided to summon for the hell of it
>+HP -Atk Hector

So who do I give Distant Counter to

get more so you can +10 her

I've never played Fates so this character is new to me. She's pretty ugly and her art looks fucking dumb. What's with that face? Gross. Gas all fatesfags

+ATK/-DEF or +RES/-HP Hector?

Which one?

Had the same feeling.

I like when something shake a multiplayer game. It's not as hyped as the Inheritance Skill update but the new contents are interesting.

I fucked up the spoiler harder that IS fucked up Spring Xander.

>Marx is at best the 5th best red cav in the game now

Same, user, same.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marx

>Wrathful staff + Dazzling effect on Priscilla's on +10 Nino buffed to hell
>Nino gets panic ploy'd to no stats
>Nino attacks Priscilla, gets doubled, and dies
Fuck you blade faggots I don't need Xander, Camus or Ryoma anymore to beat your dumb cancer shit.

I gave up on getting bride Cordelia. I'll save whatever we get this month for the next seasonal banner.

She's worse than all the best reds anyway.

Enjoy your unit who is immediately irrelevant and made to be fodder.

SB still help proc that arther faster.

:}

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

Despite my fav girl coming from fates, its actually one of my least favorite FE games

the writing for the most part was trash, revelations maps were trash, conquest was good with maps ill give it that and Birthright? more like Birthrout

The only feeling worse than this is the fact that your wife will never love or care about you.

You realize in FGO you could use 10x the currency and get 0 5*s right?

Yeah man just put DC on everyone. I mean , Hectors are so common he's been in 5 banners!

I got a +speed -def Hector, is that as bad as i'm thinking or is the wiki saying that's optimal for being a "standard tank" correct?

What weapon should I be giving Ninian now? Before Refinery I was gonna unlock potential of a corrin for dark breath.

Also should I be keeping or merging Fjorm duplicates?

+speed with phantom speed seal and windsweep is unironically Hector's best iv set and build

Ask yourself “what does my Fae die to?” then see if 4 def or res fixes the matchup. If not go for pure attack. For example, your Fae doesn’t run bowbreaker or deflect missile, so she’s going to be bent over backwards by BLyn regardless. That might warrant forgoing defense.

Why do you always have to bring FGO into this?Did user mention it somewhere in his post?

:3

What are the Keen Wolf upgrades?
Flat damage?

here's your (You) haha epic bait user :D

So, is this fates kids gonna be in normal pool or limited-only like PA banner?

+spd -def is shit dont trust wiki

-def is awful vs other green axes like bike amelia etc and you can't stack up def and stand on def tiles to tank some red swords from time to time

I never brought up FGO before, stop being so paranoid. 0.8% is literally a higher focus rate than FGO though, which is only 0.7%. And there is no pity rate either.

I only just recently gave my waifu Corrin steady breath and quick riposte 3, do I upgrade her lightning breath or dark breath? +atk -res

Got a s.camilla -atk + def is she salvageable with a hone flier team?

>I'm going to judge the quality of the game and character by not playing it and judging it off some guest artist in a spin-off game

Normal pool

>Want to give my +atk Elincia heavy blade
>She'll have only 48 attack then
>Heavy blade will hardly proc on anything
Fuck this restriction, I just wanted to ball out of control.

I really hope they don't make Firesweep Sword limited, that would be pretty scummy

>-ATK Hector and Ike

Who is Heavy Blade and Distant Counter good on?

How well does she work with +spd compared to +atk?

are wolf tomes any decent now or are they still shit?

Nice. Firesweep sword Hana sounds good.
I'm kidding, Soleil-user. I like your girl.

>Flametongue+ can be forged to 18mt now
>forged breath mechanics in general

This shit is so fucking stupid but I love it. I'm honestly tempted to slap DC on my loli Tiki and jack up the Flametongue for the hell of it.

STANDING

I mean, i guess it'll still be usable for me since i'm not rolling until a unit i want gets released so i don't have a whole lot to work with.

>there's a tink sound when you do no damage
I need a smiling image of Lukas with large NO DAMAGE on it

105 orbs
>Celica
>Ayra
>2 Hectors
>Ike
But no spring mommy....

Wanna know too. Mine is +spd -atk. I'll probably just slap LaD on her.

Very good if you bother upgrading the Keen one.

which orb pack do i buy? the 48 or the 75 one?

ON THE EDGE

.. I know that feel.

>Weapon forging makes a whole new weapon instead of just augmenting the ones you have
>You can switch between Wrathful and Dazzling staves on a whim as suits your needs, provided you made them both

I saw the official art in the last thread you dipshit. She managed to look even worse there

Don't buy Orbs. You'll regret it.

does the upgraded keen get a new effect or just stats?

merge unless you want to give someone a bouquet, +spd is best if she's not -atk

Closest I've got.

>+ATK -RES
>+ATK -DEF
>+SPD -RES

Which base Bunmilla should I merge the others into? I plan on going for a -raven build for now, I don't use fliers at all so I have no idea what she values more in the Lyn/Rein matchups.

Nullifies hone/rally etc buffs, same as other "effective against" weapons.

This is my +spd-res. People keep saying +atk is her best and I did roll a +atk-def but honestly I think she wants speed more than the extra damage on a single hit. Only hitting 38 speed with LaD before Ragnarok sounds just not great.

>Lukas

Lukas is so last year.

Shiro is the new WALL now.

No, no, don't.
You will get addicted to it.

Does a +spd Dark Breath femui want distant counter or should I just merge my old -atk Hector to my new +def one? He doesn't have any skills that aren't easily obtained.

no hone fliers?

>My homeland, the ice kingdom of Nifl, is blanketed in snow. Of course, avalanches sometimes bury people...
If you're ever caught in one and someone saves you...you owe that person a debt.
Where I come from, this is important. And you're the one who saved me, [Summoner].
Now you understand why I want to repay you by fighting at your side.
But no matter how hard I try...I feel that you're the one who's helping me—not just then, but now.
I feel like my debt to you is increasing, layer by layer...just like snowfall accumulates in the mountains.
That's why I wanted to talk to you. Let me know if there's anything I can do. I'll help you however I can.
I want to repay my debt. And I promise that I will."
Debt zoned

I love how you already assumed the game and cast is irredeemable garbage. Something tells me you must be a Telliusfag and you love Ike.

Probably +spd for future proof

Too bad the main source of refine stones is locked behind one of the worst modes, unless they start give them out in daily quests

>tfw 9.6% and I still feel like I got ripped off

SB still helps proc that aether faster.

>heavy blade
Something with high attack and preferably the capacity to make more than one attack per round.
>DC
Something with solid defensive stats that will allow them to avoid being oneshotted, opening up the counter.

I have H.Nowi and Doot but I don't like using either of them

more like avalanche that pussy-zoned

You never really want to use him alone anyways just buff him with fortify and wards and you should be fine.

H-HAYAI

How exactly do we get them, anyway? Arena has only given me medals thus far.

>Mandatory blyn 5/7 arena assault teams
What do I do when I've already exhausted all my blyn counters

>+atk -spd Hector
Holy shit.
That must feels good.

>have all the fodder i need to make the wall
>can't get him +atk or +def
JUST

Arena assault, at the same rate as silver coins

WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Seems like the difference between the two is barely negligible anyway, she still nuke practically everyone
Better start training a Hana then

he's just fodder

>Gray actually becomes useful with upgraded Zanbatto
It's time!

You get 10 as a participation reward in arena, it's hiding in the offense score reward list.
Arena assault gives a scaling amount based on your rank.

Well, that's just a miserable experience.

>they put up Distant Def seal in the sacred seal forge

Finally. I wasn't playing FEH during the period it came out.