Previous : >Christmas Event
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO:
medb a cute
i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efdN69QscAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Saint

There it is, the creeping moral decay of a past thousand dollars.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Okita!

So Scathach is the first actually limited servant we're getting right?

I mean sure, Gil and Kintoki are "Limited" but they have so many fucking rateups that it kind of loses it's status

pls

She gets more rate ups too.

Vive la France!

I spent the night having a nightmare about rolling the gacha and not dropping Jack HELP ME

That's Okita. You don't get her rate up again until before shimosa

So which servants are relevant during this event? I've heard people talk about fatso, so I take it ceasar is one?

This is my wife
She is cute

I LOVE FUCKING LOLIS!

but that IS my wife user

It's okay, I'm having Dango flashbacks.

You can always start new accounts until you roll her.

Do I roll Gil and Scat or do I wait for Xmas.

AAAAAA THESE EVENTS COMING JUST ONE AFTER ANOTHER

My Christmas wish is that I get Jack and Nursery Rhyme, and that all of the other anons who want these two get them as well.

Do you want scat/gil or do you want jack?

>complain about no content
>get Christmas early after a full week of nothing
>the absolute state of /alter/

Why are we so weak, bros? JP gets events one after the other all the time.

There's was Guda rerun before Guda 2, so not that long. It was still over a year later though.
So around May for us.

Merry Christmas motherfuckers, do you rike it?

Either that would make me need to juggle between two accounts or that would imply throwing away a day one account with hundreds of hours invested in it.
I already have her on JP but i just want her on NA too

>JP gets events one after the other all the time.
We're not used to this

Also JP constantly is getting a shitload of free tickets and quartz, from streams, maintenance and fuckups. We get shit

you're a nice user

>he can't sacrifice the few to save his daughterfu
Get out

What if he wants/needs both?
Ever think of that?

T-thanks

Yeah because they are a mix of NEETs and salarymen with no dreams who need to be kept busy.
Also the point of an event is that it's an event, like, if there were holidays all year with a few days in between i would grow tired

youtu.be/efdN69QscAg
IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!

Yeah I do, but clearly I have to compromise and decide on one. I don''t want one more than the other.

The actual Limited servants are:
Okita- 2 rateups
Bryn - 2 rateups
King Hassan - 2 rateups
Merlin - 2 rateups
Arthur - 1 rateup
Tamamo Lancer -2 rateups
Archuria - 2 rateups
Maid Artoria Alter/Nero swimsuit - 1 rateup
Hijikata - 1 rateup
MHX - 1 rateup
Shiki - 1 rateup
Dantes - 2 rateups
Jeanne Alter - 2 rateups
Iskandar - 1 rateup
Shuten - 2 rateups
Raikou - 2 rateups
Holmes - 1 rateup
Kiara/Melth -1 rateup
Moriarty - 2 rateups
Cleopatra - 2 rateups

Might be missing some

Out of these, Jeanne Alter, Merlin, King Hassan, and Holmes are generally the most useful limited 5*

20AP (now 10 AP during the event)

I couldn't do that, while I really do want her I don't think I would be able to play if I had to start all over, especially not with how busy the game is with events now.

Just gotta hope that my 500 quartz and 70 tickets are enough to get her.

That’s the price for having clairvoyance.

God I wish I could marry Mashu

>Ever think of that?
Well then I hope that user has a good personal economy standing, because he's going to be spending a bit of money

How big is your love for her?
Thats the question...

>jack isn't censored
b-bros?

>nothing
>five servants to level up from 80 to 90
>three servants to level up all the way to 80
>now the event servants also need leveling up
>>>>>>>nothing
this is the most intense week I had since launch

Gonna have to burn up my apples to be ready for Christmas. Fucking doomposters ruined it for everyone.

Thank you user. Merry Christmas to you too.

Why would you want me to sacrifice my alien waifu for my daughterfu instead of wanting to have them both with me.
That's not a choice you can make and sleep well at night user.

user, no
I just fapped

>That’s the price for having clairvoyance.
WHAT FUCKING CLAIRVOYANCE WHEN FUCKING THANKSGIVING CAME OUT OF NOWHERE MISSING 2 SERVANTS AND NOW CHRISTMAS IS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH AND NOT WHEN THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WAS BORN

Okita had 3 rateups. Guda, Guda rerun, and the expo thing in September, which Hijikata was also on.

I hope the fucking Jack banner can pass without to much fuss. I'm 99% sure that considering how big FGO is becoming in the west some moral busy-body is going to try and start a giant stink.

damnit that was pretty cute

jack when

Where's gil, scat and kintoki?

does them rushing christmas mean we are getting london next month?

You missed Illya who I believe had 3, her initial with her event, new years and then again for movie release.

5 minutes

No one is going to say shit. And if they do it will be because some troll from here pointed it out to somebody who has way too much time on their hands.

are you ready

its probably going to happen considering the whole "hollywood is full of pedos" thing

>3 days in 5 minutes
TOO FAST

People are memeing about Saber Wars after, which i hope isn't true.

He means those are the ones that don't show up often.
He's also wrong since a lot of those had a lot more rateups than he thinks, like Okita, Raicow and Shuten.

Even Japan got london in December so I'd be very surprised if we don't.

Or maybe people need to realize they have problems?
I'd rather hold our money hostage than Delight Works holding good servants hostage.
But people want to burn money for nothing.

NAVIDAD NAVIDAD

Most jpfags are done leveling and have all they could need, so they're just waiting for events to keep themselves busy.
We on the other hand are far from done leveling all the servants we have. There's also the need for mana prisms and getting everyone to max fou.

Humans were always made to go fast. Buckle up.

They're rushing Christmas so they can release Saber Wars to coincide with the new Star Wars movie, which comes out December 15th. They're probably going to push back London until January though.

>check friendlist
>going from 240qaurtzno4/5* to "IriWhen"

Neat

>romulus keeps dropping silver exp cards
>Cu keeps dropping monuments

source?

The event has mostly London enemies and Mordred is a bonus servant. They could, but it's unlikely that they'll go through the trouble of altering it.

We're still a ways off from Shuten Douji, right?

>the new Star Wars movie, which comes out December 13th

FTFY, it comes out sooner m8, 2 days after christmas event

God I hope not, I've got to spend big on Saber Wars and I'd prefer it's not during Christmas.

isn't christmas 2 weeks long?

There's no proof that's happening. Somebody speculated it might happen and now the /alter/ echo chamber is repeating that as if it's a fact.

Three weeks

We are getting her next month

Right after saber wars m8

Early April, after the NA exclusive Easter event featuring the swimsuit servants.

Jesus was born somewhere in summer though.

That's hell you're walking into

Should I do more reroll? Samefag who got that Tamamo cat and Marie here

Fuck, really? Now I don't know whether to roll for her or Jack

sauce?

A week and a half

>There's no proof that's happening. Somebody speculated it might happen and now the /alter/ echo chamber is repeating that as if it's a fact.
Well there's a basis for it, since the fucking star wars movie is coming out on the 13th and they put christmas at the beginning of the month instead of putting london there and then christmas in the middle or late december

>no 5*
back to the reroll mines

>Ibaraki isn't on the Shuten banner
>Shuten isn't on the Ibaraki banner
When can I get both at the same time?

D'eon is negligible. Herc is very good.
Personally I'd recommend rerolling until you get someone like Waver, but it's up to you.

>NA
>Easter

>Herc
That's as good as it gets in the tutorial roll. Play with that and pray to the gods you get some 5*s

In any case, the game is more than playable with 3* and 4* servants, but having 5* ones just makes it more fun since you can brag

I am gonna shot myself in the dick
So much for the identical JP experience

Titoria alterxMordred is the best ship

>herc
keep this one

Assuming it's tutorial rolls you are doing then yeah that's a good start, you got the best 4 star in the game in herc and while d'Eon isn't the best she at least synergies somewhat well with herc as she can protect him.

>D'eon is negligible
I'll fucking fight you.

Rashomon rerun, I believe.

Do you weirdos seriously not celebrate Easter?