/wfg/ - Warframe General

zephyr exists edition

old >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

First for kill all nezha fags

Does Ivara secrete stuff from her skin when she feels threatened?

Second for support your local riven dealer.

>zephyr exists
its dont

when will DE wake up and allow tennogen to be traded?

i must say, i never understood why nezhafags were so annoying but i tried nezha and he's actually fun to play.

what's a zephyr?

When Valve stops being jewish faggots

Something can be fun to play without a bunch of fags being obnoxious about it.

A lot of gay people are obnoxious online compared to real life.

What do expect?

tennogen stuff isnt made by DE though

those people need to eat
unless you mean they still can only be bought with real money but tradeable amongst players

>can't trade
>Can't even GIFT
Holy shit I didn't even notice that till I went and double checked, but the fact that you can't even buy and gift tennogen for others is an extra fuck you.

So never

When they start using the Steam community market for buying and selling stuff other than the Steam related event items.

>being on Veeky Forums
>dont know what is shitposting

(You) and (You)

anyone else went trigger happy due to the sale and bought a bunch of syandanas and now regret it?

Running a Max Sprint speed build on Plains is one of the most absolutely fun things you can do, user. Spamming Fire Walker on any bounty objective besides find caches is also fun, because things just die without you shooting them 90% of the time.

No, I'm pretty sure you're the only person to make mistakes best on capitalising on sales.

I bought a bunch without the sale and regret it. Most of them look like trash. The free prime was is still the best.

god fucking damn this game, and packrat syndrome, what to sell away

Nothing. Buy more slots!

at this point you might as well just buy more slots

I only got two that matched the armor sets I bought and one was part of a bundle.

I don't remember where the Broca prominence one came from but that one is also nice for a free syandana.

>endless mode
>every time

>Sortie 3
>Astilla
>Harrow
Holy shit I know I just put my Tigris Prime in the oven but god damn. I really like this now, I might have to replace Lenz as my primary of choice when playing Harrow and maybe one or two others.

>allowing trade of tennogen would directly increase sales of tennogen hundreds if not thousands of times over
>preventing this is jewish
of course it would need to be bought first
one-time blueprints are already a thing for nearly every item in the game, it makes literally no sense they cannot be bought for tennogen and traded to others for plat
steam profits, DE profits, players get the hats they want, literally everyone wins

one of the cernos variants, or dread?

TF2 is almost entirely community items now yet Valve has allowed for not just free trading of them, but also buying and selling of most of them through the Community Market.
iirc there is another cut more for the item makers in there somewhere.

Dual Toxacyst, Aklex P or Akstilleto P for Mesa? She finally came out of my oven and I'm collecting all the quest frames since my only secondary worth a damn is Akbronco P.

sell everything you can buy from market
keep everything that worth more than dirt

I like that DE doesn't associate with steam very much. What a cancerous platform that is.

RAZORBACK WHEN?!!?!

sicarus prime

>Merely pretending
Pretending to be a fag still means you're being a fag

>Amprex
>Dark Dagger
>Burston Prime
>Ignis
>Fusilai ( after you rank them you PoS )
>Nukor
>Reaper Prime
>Paris Prime (You've got a better dread)
>Snipetron ( same as Fusilai)
>Tekko
The rest has some sort of use here or there depending on how much time you'll dump into them, but those just aren't very redeemable.

Oh, right, that's a thing isn't it? Probably next hotfix, because DE literally cannot start one of those without shitting out a hotfix first. Of course, the fact that its the hotfix that enables the invasion boss is never stated.

rakta cernos or dread.

>selling Amprex

Fuck off.

Except for a few exclusive skins that you literally cannot acquire any other way, of course :^)

I love this frame already

Should I potato Mag Prime?
Y/N

Depends, do you like playing her? If yes then potatoe away if not then no.

Do it.

Sell everything there are multiple versions of that you can easily get more of. Dark Dagger and Ignis can go. Why the FUCK do you have a Seer past mastery? Get rid of that.
>Lato Vandal but no Braton Vandal
What? Weren't they both available at the same time?
Speaking of which, where is ours, DE? You said you'd re-release it soon™. Also, I thought this was the event that the Proto skins were going to be in. I guess that's going to be our xmas break event that's going to be buggy as shit and nobody at DE will be there to fix it.

why do you even have mag prime in the first place
her place is in the trash can right now

I don't want to play Mag because she looks weird.

yes do it for when greedy pull comes back

She's interesting, she was my starter warframe back in 2013 and just got her Prime version.
Magnetize is awesome but I'm always running out of energy, Pull supposedly makes enemies drop energy orbs on death but that hasn't occured yet.

>Tiny range
>Spits out ammo faster then Soma P
>it's a fucking Dojo weapon you can recraft if they ever buff it in the future
They didn't even attempt to Forma it, so they clearly didn't care for it ether. People bitch about the Baza falloff, yet this thing's got half the range of that.

>Itzal can suck up wisps
>Greedy Pull can't
And back to the shelf she went.

Is this worth anything

>Itzal can succ wisps
Umm, delete this?

>this thing's got half the range of that.
maybe between you and one guy, but being able to shoot all of hydron at once is kinda a thing.

>>Tiny range
>what is sinister reach

I never tried to get Mag P because her head looked weird.

>Itzal can suck up wisps
Welp, that was fun while it lasted

might have missed that braton vandal for some reason, been so long from that

So is that a yes to liking playing her?

Its not that big of a deal, actually, because the wisps get sucked up to the spot where you activated the 3. Meaning if you have any momentum at all, the wisp will just relocate and you still have to turn around to fly into it. Even when standing perfectly still, it sometimes takes two uses to actually get it within pickup range. DE really needs to increase the pickup range on those fucking things.

I just put her default head on and called it a day.

Then give her the normal head FUCK
Honestly she looks fine, and her prime version looks a little like those skin tight space suit ordeals just with extra gold slapped on.

Reroll

nobody love you

i swear they look 50% better in the preview

it's called " ˈsitəs " because it's a city

I bought only one and it looks like shit on my Ivara because of how she stands. Looks fine on everyone else though.

Yeah but I still have to potato my recently obtained Chroma

>city
It barely qualifies as a fucking village, let alone a town. I doubt there's more than 50 residents.

Is this one of those games where you have to spend actual money or you'll be stuck with shitty gear for the first 30 hours?
When I go to matchmaking I always see people using prime warframes with mr 5 or 6 while I'm mr4 and I can't even build rhino yet cause I'm missing resources.
I'm having second thoughts because platinum isn't that cheap to buy either.

Still more than a bethesda city

Well potatoe the one you'll use more first then the other asap.

ninkondi in component weapon dont sell it

No it's one of those games where you jew others out of plat and items you want.

About a glitchy as one.

I had my first prime around that time by grinding relics.

why is reddit considered so bad, i made an account a month ago and doesn't seems so bad

you can (and should) clear the starmap with starting frames (except mag)
prime frames are barely better than stock
prime weapons take no resources to build but the parts, which you get from relics
99.99% of your combat ability comes from your mods

>posts Owlshit comics
>complains about Reddit

You should go back.

no u

yellow dildo alert on platform that matters

Thanks

GOLD POTATO ALERT

Hey you know that reminds me, why has nobody gone into the business of making warframe dildos?

Thanks I'll turn on my xbox

>I can potato my Nova now

fuck yes, Nidus is getting out of the oven and there's a potato ready for him,

I got a 75% discount and bought chroma, nidus and mesa because fuck the grind. Steve truly is the biggest jew among us.

fuck you I JUST logged off

You can buy a shitton of weapon bp's on the market, most others in the dojo. There are tons of non-prime weapons that are viable. The easiest and one of the first you should get are the Lex (literally 50K pre-built in the market) and the Hek (MR5, endgame viable shotgun with augment from Steel Meridian). Don't bother buying plat either, once you get going you can easily farm relics and vaults (wiki those) for both plat and prime weapons/frames. In general, prime FRAMES aren't that big of an upgrade, prime/variant weapons might be, though, but don't sweat it about prime frames yet.

Of course you can take advantage of the prime for prime deal (frost prime + soma prime + scindo prime) if you want to. Those are all pretty damn good and come with pre-installed catalysts/reactors (double mod capacity) which will be very nice to have early on and can easily be enough for all current content.

I'm at work and I don't go home until 1h30, I'll miss it

Is there any kind of consensus on what a warframe's penis looks like?

No, but I'm sure as long as it's abstract and phallic enough people would buy it anyway.

Just do a chrome recolor of any xenomorph Bad Dragon and you're sold.

>This is the best game I ever played!
>Thank you DE for creating this masterpiece
>I can't believe it's a FREE game
>4k hours and still finding new stuff!
>it's a mee, space mom, look at my manface girlfriend encountering a glitch!

I visit it ironically