Redpill me on bitbay

redpill me on bitbay

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It has a functioning marketplace that nobody uses. That could absolutely be a sign that it will never catch on because there is not a big enough demand for a decentralized marketplace with automatic security.

It's great in theory, but it's inconvenient enough that it will take a very specialized market. Since they currently discourage illegal sales, that repudiates a large amount of that very specialized market.

People use private marketplaces when they have something to hide. If they didn't have something to hide, they would just use PayPal or something.

thanks user had a hunch it was a meme

It's not a meme. It's an actual marketplace with actual sales and an actual platform. Just like any other stock, you have no idea if it'll catch on or not. The same could be said for ethereum and ripple. They are great in theory, but we haven't seen them catch on yet.

Just don't listen to the people saying it's guaranteed to moon to a dollar or be the next eBay. It could, but there's not a lot of signs guaranteeing it.

Exactly, i vouch for it, because i like the idea and its practicality compared to other coins.

ONLY buy it if youre prepared to wait a while for it to pay off.

i see i have much to learn in the ways of crypto trying to migrate from lurker to coiner any pro tips.

i have endured many days of hard yakka and put aside some savings so i can afford to be patient i'm trying to diversify my investments

My tip is to decide if you want short term gains or long term gains. Short term means looking at trends to predict what will pump, and investing in a couple of those. Watch them like a hawk, checking several times a day. Have a predetermined out point, and set that up in advance for enough of the coins so that the rest is strictly profit. So say you buy in 1 btc worth @ 500 Satoshi. Make your automatic selling point 75% of the coins @ 666 Satoshi, so you get your initial investment back. Then you still have 25% of your coins left to gamble however you want.

If you are looking to go long term, then investigate which companies have ideas you think will be successful overall. Then, invest in those and save your coins in an offline wallet. BitBay has one that is really easy to set up and is free. Generally keep an eye on the company, so you can know when to buy more. The goal here is to get as many coins as possible while it is cheap, so when the value goes up far in the future, you obviously get the most profit. The key here is selective diversity. Invest in several companies, BUT make sure each of those is one you honestly believe will "make it".

bitbay is the biggest scamcoin of them all

the developer holds 100 million bitbays which is around 10% of the total supply, and that's more than any other developer has had on themselves ever, usually it's spread out on multiple developer and is often locked away, but this guy has them in his wallet

he's just waiting for you to raise it to 0.5$ so he can cash out and retire

the marketplace is filled with fake accounts / users, its buggy and unstable as fuck, resource hoarding and its gui is awful

BAY mooner here

BitBay has more functionality than 99% of wallets, and the rolling peg is a killer feature. This will lessen volatility by freezing and unfreezing BAY depending on the inflation rate voted on by the users (whether they vote automatically or in manual override mode). Top notch security features (tor proxy + encrypting keys into images + encrypted messages and more), the ability to barter, Double Deposit escrow, all great features.

They say the marketplace isn't populated yet but why would it be? It's still a beta. There's literally nothing that would prevent someone from opening a store online, for free, and potentially making up to 20% more (or more than that) by saving on the costs of maintaining an online market, transaction fees, commission fees etc. these savings are passed along to the consumer so EVERYONE wins.

The ONLY thing stopping this from being a top 10 coin is the non-normie friendly UI. As soon as the UI gets a fresh coat of paint we WILL see at bare minimum BAY go up to $.01. I would throw a few bucks in even if you don't believe me. For more information:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Idk man. It's literally half of a penny, so i don't see it as ever being a losing investment. For full disclosure - I am a big BAY holder of over 1mil+ so if that makes you not trust me there's the info. I am of the opinion that BAY could be a game changer for Enterprise use.

Also this faggot posts in every single thread and has been debunked numerous times, don't mind the FUD. You may notice the fudsters say this about every coin, even PIVX

nothing has been debunked, the developers does have 100 million bitbays, you delusional negro

stop paying for his retirement, dumb goy

The largest holders can be seen online because BitBay is blockchain and open source. You can see the largest holder has less than 5% of the assets. If I created a company, I sure as hell would want more than 5%.

Also, I don't think you understand that the program is already out and fully functioning like bitcoin is. If the developer left, the market and the coin would still function because it is decentralized.

>1970436
>WAHH WAHH APPLE OWNS FIFTY ONE PERCENT OF THEIR STOCKS, THEY ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO REACH 1000 USD EACH AND THEY WILL CASH OUT AND RETIRE WAHHHH WAHHH

dude who are you and why do you post the same copypasta and image
this is even worse than tripfagging

Bitbay is great in theory. The problem is that its a marketplace....

...and we don't really need marketplaces.There just isn't a huge need for a blockchain marketplace. Cryptocurrencies can be integrated into existing websites, so theres really no need for Bitbay, Syscoin etc except for niche uses.

Now, if you want to tap that niche market, sure, but again, Bitbay just isn't going to pull an ETH, a PIVX, etc. It's too niche, and its functionality is just limited.

>The ONLY thing stopping this from being a top 10 coin is the non-normie friendly UI.

Really, no. The thing stopping this from being a top 10 coin is that its simply not needed. A decentralized marketplace is not exciting and not unique.

Bitbay...who cares. Yawn. It's just not that exciting.

>i dont understand double deposit escrow
>yawn

>Wont pull a ETH or PIVX
You're right it won't pull either because the tech for Bitbay already works

So what it would need to be to not be boring?

So if you think "BAY" is boring and "not needed", what is your preferred killer feature? Being shit-tier vapourware like ARK?

What part of PivX doesn't work?

im pretty sure it delivers what it promises, fast and anonymous transfers

It's gaining attractions because it's a niche, and thus the retards thinks it's extremely undervalued and because bitbay is extremely cheap, so they can get loads and loads of it and hope it atleast reaches 10$ or something one day.

pathetic tbqh

If you're looking to buy BitBay and cash in on the fact it will boom once it hits BlockNet this week, then you have to buy NOW.

This is the biggest buy walls I've ever seen. It's going up and guaranteed to not go down, at least in the next week or two.

>Doesn't realize no one cares about double deposit escrow

If by "niche" you mean perfect for actual business, vendor, consumer transactions in a globalized economy and ready for enterprise use then yes I guess it is within that big ass niche fudder-kike

You just described the internet. Hell you just described platforms like Shopify.

Most normies don't care about crypto shit. They don't care about a decentralized marketplace. The only thing they would care about is something like Craigslist or Ebay, that would make it easy for them to sell/trade items.

And even then, adoption is not going to come through Bitbay. We're not saying Bitbay won't go up in value, it might if they execute it right, but its not going to be a heavy hitter like PIVX, ETH, Monero, etc

There are many, many more exciting and unique coins and projects for you to invest in.

surely the chinese, who go to the lengths of selling plastic rice and garbage fill mattresses just to save a couple pennies wont care about a system where promises must be kept via dd escrow, and you are able to undercut ebay, amazon, etc because no selling fees. surely this is only limited to trinket selling and b2c, and wont appeal to existing alibaba users

Are you a retard? When eBay came out did you say "ah yes. An auction site. Not saying it's going to go bust but this is what the internet is perfect for so why would eBay make it? Not interested. Nobody cares about auctions, why wouldn't they just go to the mall? Yawn."

Thank you, my thoughts exactly. This guy seems to think retarded Baby Boomers are the only audience for this type of shit.

Yes your sarcasm is right, surely the Chinese will care to use a crypto platform to trade amongst other traders in the industry that no other normie is going to use, surely somehow they are going to care to use an enclosed isolated platform like Bitbay and magically abandon established platforms. Yes totally your sarcasm makes it all the more plausible.

The difference between Ebay and Bitbay is the fact that the majority of the people there don't care about crypto. They. Don't. Care.

Bitbay sounds great TO YOU. Because you understand crypto. Anonymous trading just isnt a huge priority for people. It's NICHE.

Get the fuck over it.

How do they discourage illegal sales? I heard you could olerate private stores there can they check it too?

At what point did I even say anonymity was the selling point? Between eBay and PayPal you're looking at a 15-20% markup, sending cash to chinks overseas costs like 15%, various leeches along the way.

Yes, they will, you shortsighted kike. You probably thought shopping malls were going to last forever too.

That's the main selling point of crypto, you idiot. Anonymity and no middle man.

Is there a use and a market for Bitbay? Yes. Is it going to be big? No. There are far better coins for us to invest in, plain and simple. I know you invested in Bitbay, and hey, that's cool. We can't all be winners.

You're completely avoiding the up to 15% - 20% that could be saved PER TRANSACTION by utilizing the BitBay client, surely you can see how this would be a major feature? How about the top notch security features? The devoted core investors? I want you to convince me to not invest if you can, I don't want to lose money. But you simply don't have a good argument, all you've given me is "Normies don't like Crypto". No shit normies aren't into Crypto... YET

Completely avoiding what? Kek. It's not a major feature if no buyer is going to use the platform. It's pointless to even bring it up. The success of Bitbay hinges on mass, mass adoption of crypto which isnt going to happen - yet. Even then its an uphill battle. Who knows what other platforms will come out by then, there are very sophisticated projects going on, and ones that could be made, that could render Bitbay effectively obsolete. Not to mention the fact that someone could just make a store on the Darknet and pick any kind of crypto currency they want for transactions. Bitbay' use is just way too limited.

Sell it and move on. There are better projects out there, all you have to do is skim the Altcoin announcements page on Bitcoin announcements. Bitbay just isn't that exciting.

>I want you to convince me to not invest if you can, I don't want to lose money. But you simply don't have a good argument, all you've given me is "Normies don't like Crypto". No shit normies aren't into Crypto... YET

If you still don't get it then you are the short sighted idiot that cant come to terms that your investment is sour grapes.

>he success of Bitbay hinges on mass, mass adoption of crypto which isnt going to happen - yet. Even then its an uphill battle.

This is my main source of optimism for bitbay. The devs want to finish the coding before redesigning the website. Once both are complete, I think this will be 100% normie friendly.

Or at least friendly to some ruthlessly greedy Chinese industrialists.

>blocknet
another shitcoin
so we get shitcoins^2

This. i'm not saying your points aren't fair, but to look at a Beta and judge it as if it were a finished product, as if the developer isn't going to polish this beauty before it's done, truly a strawman argument imo.

I'm sick and tired of seeing Bitbay shilled here as if its a coin with a big future. It's not. The beta could be the best in the world and the platform will STILL BE A GHOST TOWN.

Like what was said, all you have to do is open up a store on the darknet and choose whatever crypto you like and boom Bitbay is pretty much done for save for a few cool features like escrow.

All Shopify and BigCommerce have to do is integrate cryptocurrency and Bitbay already has trouble. And they will do that.

Bitbay has to fight multiple fronts in an extremely competitive market, its gonna fight the ecommerce giants, ecommerce web packes like WooCommerce, and then it has to fight Crypto competitors like Syscoin, and then cryptocurrency itself and the Darknet.

Why the fuck should anyone invest? Lmao. Not buying your bags user.

Oh and now they are also going to compete in the outsourcing business. They are gonna get wrecked by Chronobank. Bitbay is doing too much at once, probably because they know that the marketplace idea is a doomed design decision and they want to diversity. Too bad multitasking especially as a startup is a bad, bad way to go.

Yeah...Bitbay...no.

"All they have to do is make everything better and cheaper and safer and start accepting Crypto and then pass the consumers along to the customer and they will be better platforms than BitBay you fucking idiot!"

So what's the part where you tell me why BitBay isn't better than those companies who aren't doing any of those things at the moment?

and certainly they don't plan on creating a decentralized marketplace because that would evaporate all of their leeching middle-man profits, you fucking mong?

Pass the savings along to the customer* sorry

I agree with this post, if I was a normie, how is going to convince me to use Bitbay over ebay or amazon. As it stands right now, you need fiat currency to convert into cryptocurrency, and besides local bit coins, you have to register an account and upload documents with most online vendors, which you have to do with Paypal as well. You still have to convert the bitcoin/eth into bitbay, which has fees, and by this time, you could've just registered for an amazon account, that needs less background information to use.
I personally don't see how this can scale, it seems niche, but I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

What I envision is a platform used by vendors around the world ala Ali Baba for whole sale of products at extremely lowered prices due to not needing to do all kinds of wire transfers and middle-man nonsense with fiat. Getting consumers to use the platform after we secure that will be as simple as saying "Hey - we have all this shit for 20% less than Amazon and eBay".

What you guys are discounting is the fact that there are many projects right now focused exactly on alleviating the problem of holding many different cryptocurrencies. Soon it will be as easy as the touch of a button to get your favorite coin. We won't be in this wild-wild-west 90's level technology for long, this is just the prelude to something bigger, just as BitCoin was proof of concept of digital currency in the first place.

And I agree, maybe BAY won't be the next PIVX or Monero - but if you're going to read my posts and say that it's worth any less than at least ONE PENNY per BAY, that's just crazy

In addition, there are features for bartering presently and smart contract templates coming soon that would be perfect for agricultural purposes and trading, we've had southern americans come to our Slack and speaking on how they could use BitBay smart contracts to facilitate community insurance.

This thing is fucking packed with features, it isn't just as simple as a marketplace, I really think people are selling this one short. The rolling peg is going to turn some heads when it drops Q4 this year.

Use of crypto is going to provide those savings either way. Bitbay does not have some magical property that gives it a massive advantage over your average cryptocurrency on a transactional side.

I dont get why it is so hard for you fuckheads to understand; Bitbay's main product only appeals to a certain niche. In this certain niche, there is already stiff competition.

The "middle man" profits you keep on parroting about, will already be a foregone conclusion when crypto is mass adopted you moron.

Do you get it now? Bitbay is a product that is going to be effectively DOA (dead on arrival). why do you think they are attempting to diversify into HR/Outsourcing and other things like escrow? They know that the marketplace idea just doesn't cut it.

Why should I invest into Bitbay? Hell it's a coin that already has identity problems. What exactly is it solving? Do we really need a pre-packaged crypto marketplace when by the time its needed, normies will be using crypto and crypto will be integrated into e-commerce websites ANYWAY?

Do you get it now? It's going to be DOA. Bitbay will be going the way of many older coins like Peercoin, it's a cool idea during the time but soon it will be out of its depth with its usefulness.

>Most normies dont care about crypto shit

I can guarantee you someone said that about bitcoin

So it has competition.

Where's the competition and tell me how it's better?

You're just saying "it's stiff competition"... but BitBay is that stiff competition, and it's already here.

How can it be dead on arrival if it already arrived and i'm up almost 100% on my investment this month? How can it be dead on arrival if you haven't actually mentioned any marketplaces or Cryptos that are "in stiff competition" with BitBay? All i know is Syscoin and they're behind

And you haven't even mentioned the rolling peg, which is a truly unique and killer feature.

By the time that happens Bitbay's relevancy will already have past. Bitbay, Syscoin and other coins that focus on a contained "decentralized' marketplace will go the way of the dinosaur.

It's just not going to happen. None of the things you stated

>And I agree, maybe BAY won't be the next PIVX or Monero - but if you're going to read my posts and say that it's worth any less than at least ONE PENNY per BAY, that's just crazy

One pennty maybe in a year or so. You know what I call Syscoin? Sideways coin, kek. It's been stuck in the middle of the pack for ages and only finally did it gain some traction with Segwit.

These marketplace coins are just niche coins that will slowly lose their relevancy.

Sophify, Bigcommerce, WooCommerce, all of the E-commerce platforms will be extremely quick to integrate crypto when the time is right and when they do Bitbay is fucked.

The e-Commerce platforms "adapting" to this market would consist of literally firing themselves, throwing their desks away, and saying "Here you go consumers, we're going to stop siphoning money off your every transaction now."

Some business model. You may not understand the gravity of the situation.

And this isn't even accounting for the money laundering and drug deals that could be done on this platform.

>How can it be dead on arrival if it already arrived and i'm up almost 100% on my investment this month?

Because we're in a dotcom-ish bubble right now and tons of money is flowing into crypto. Any coin with any kind of future is going to be pumped, including Bitbay. Like I said, DOA, or okay fine if you want to get into semantics, Dying on arriva lol.

Rolling peg is probably not even going to be needed by the time of mass adoption of crypto because with mass adoption comes stabilization automatically. Its basic market fundamentals.

You're retarded. All this shit you described like it's a big deal? can be automated easily. The client won't even know his money is converted to a different currency, hell, all the prices in the marketplace will be shown in dollars or whatever currency you choose. Kek what a dumbass, bay is the future and you must be really short sighted to not see it.

Umm, no. They'd simply add cryptocurrency to their payment systems.

>"Here you go consumers, we're going to stop siphoning money off your every transaction now."

You are acting as if open source, free e-commerce platforms do not exist. They do. People pay for Shopify for their service and platform.

But see, that's the thing. Bitbay has to pretend that there arent ecommerce platforms out there, and that they arent ready to switch to Crypto. You really dont think Shopify is watching crypto? Don't be so naive, come on!

>And this isn't even accounting for the money laundering and drug deals that could be done on this platform.

Niche, and its uhhh, already happening on the Darknet. Pull up TOR. All you need to do.

At least this guy has somewhat decent points (although I still think he's very much underestimating BAY)

"You are acting as if open source, free e-commerce platforms do not exist. They do. People pay for Shopify for their service and platform."

This is literally my point you fucking retard - you have to give Shopify a cut for using the platform and services - EXACTLY WHAT BITBAY IS ELIMINATING. How do you not understand this? I'm not buying up millions of shares of BAY because i think people want to pay for their goods in fucking meme coins i'm buying it because I know it will PROVIDE UTILITY, the likes of which most people are forced to pay out the ass for, FOR FREE. Have you ever sold big ticket items on one of your e commerce platforms? Those greedy fucks will cuck you out of half your profits when it's all said and done

>This is literally my point you fucking retard - you have to give Shopify a cut for using the platform and services - EXACTLY WHAT BITBAY IS ELIMINATING.

Hahaha, dude are you retarded or what. I just said, open source, free platforms already exist.

Do you get it now?

Bitbay is solving nothing.

Before you rage, just think about what I said. Free. Open Source. Platforms. Already. Exist.

Shopify does well because they have an exceptional platform. Bitbay might as well become a full fledged company and compete with Shopify. They are offering nothing unique. Nothing. Unique. Except that crypto will be automatically integrated as the payment system of choice.

So Bitbay's main business model is already a foregone conclusion with little to no innovation. Do you get it now?

You're telling me that Bitbay is providing a free platform, when I'm telling you that free platforms already exist. They ALREADY EXIST!!!! And they are open source, plenty of support forums, take a look at Woo Commerce, Magenta, all you need to do is google it.

>ave you ever sold big ticket items on one of your e commerce platforms? Those greedy fucks will cuck you out of half your profits when it's all said and done

NO ONE IS FORCING THEM TO SELL ON THEIR PLATFORM!!!

No one.

You can literally set up an online store with minimal hosting costs and even integrate crypto on it RIGHT NOW.

Like it was said, Dead on Arrival,

And what Im saying is that the reason they use Shopify et al is because of the exceptional service they provide. Service that Bitbay cannot HOPE to provide unless they go full fledged Ecommerce service company.

Do they have a customer service team ready?

Do they have a fucking amazing platform to build a virtual website?

Templates?

Are they cleared to use Crypto with the government? (no, they are't)

Are they prepared to constantly provide updates and exceptional service?

No, no, no, and no.

"You pay Shopify for their SERVICES AND PLATFORM, which means it's free"

What do you even mean by this? Paying = not free, de facto

Yes, I do understand that companies could code and design their own marketplace utilizing double deposit escrow and integrate cryptocurrency payments. This would be incredibly time consuming and fruitless, as the platform BitBay already exists and is more advanced than anything I could develop on my own.

Ooooo I feel sorry for Bitgay bagholders right now. What a beat down.

Why would I need customer service? That's what double-deposit escrow is for, to ensure all transactions go as planned. And we actually do have a customer service team for the platform, in the Slack, but you haven't done enough research on BAY to realize this.

"Are they cleared to use Crypto with the government?"

Who is They? Do you think BitBay is a business? What are you even talking about? What would the government clear? You're talking out of your ass m8

>"You pay Shopify for their SERVICES AND PLATFORM, which means it's free"

First of all, stop being utteraly retarded and twisting quotes around. That's not what I meant you imbecile.

What I'm saying is that your argument that Shopify isn't free is moot. The people using it clearly do not care to pay, they pay for THE SERVICE THAT SHOPIFY PROVIDES AND THEIR PLATFORM.

Do you get it NOW? The fact that Shopify takes a cut does not bother them. It doesn't matter.

Paying doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. It's a foregone conclusion.

All those things you listed are rendered unnecessary by the nature of the BitBay platform. You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

>Says that Bitbay has a customer service team

>Then says that Bitbay isn't a business

Man you can't make this stuff up.

>Why would I need customer service? That's what double-deposit escrow is for, to ensure all transactions go as planned.

Wooooooow you're asking me why you would need customer service to run a business?

I feel sorry for you. You must have alot invested in this.

Yes Bitbay magically does away with all of these things. What am I thinking.

Lol sure throw your money into Bitbay....but don't expect us to fall for it.

Am I not part of "Them"? I'm not a Cuck who wants to pay Shopify money for "Le Services :^)" when they're all made obsolete by a decentralized marketplace with smart contract templates and double deposit escrow ensuring all trustless transactions happen as they should.

I don't live in a bubble, i've sold things online before. It simply costs more to use these cucked out services, therefore, why would I use them? The next high ticket collectible item I sell will not be on eBay, or Shopify, it will be on BitBay, and I will get 100% of my profit, not 80% consisting of "Le Services :^)" which really amount to some shitty cut-and-paste website and payment disputes where the company will side with the consumer 9/10 times anyways, fucking me in the ass.

By customer service team I mean a collection of individuals who have actually used the platform, know how to use it, and can instruct others on how to use it. At some point a guide will be assembled on how to use it in simple terms, and then truly we will not need anybody to "help you out" using BitBay, it will be self explanatory and information will be available online. So no, BitBay is not a business, and therefore does not need income. Do you even know what Cryptocurrencies are? Is PIVX a business? Is BitCoin a business?

It's not magic you stupid faggot, it's FEATURES, that i've clearly explained.

>I don't live in a bubble, i've sold things online before. It simply costs more to use these cucked out services, therefore, why would I use them?

Because the middle man free fantasy land you envision does not exist at this time.

At. This. Time.

So once again we've gone to the fact that once Bitbay becomes viable, the market will already be using crypto anyway. There is simply no innovation with Bitbay.

None of this argument matters when these services already exist. You can make an e-commerce website just like you described. The technology may not be as shiny as Bitbay, but you can do it right now.

But the thing is, you don't really need to because once again Crypto is not widely used. Hell, you cant really do it. Why exclude a dollar payment in 2017? It's stupid, we have not switched over to Crypto.

Do you get it now? Once the mass adoption occurs, Bitbay will be DOA.

Bitbay will be competing with the vast amount of open source and free e-commerce platforms out there.

You're not investing in anything new.

The middle man free fantasy is BitBay. The dev could die tomorrow and it would still be there, forever. You're so cucked you don't understand double deposit escrow.

No, it's cryptocurrency as a whole you idiot. I understand "double deposit escrow" You dont think that a free open source program won't be in the works for ecommerce? Are you that fucking stupid?

There is NO innovation with Bitbay. None. By the time it becomes viable, there will already be a fuckton of e-commerce platforms ready for crypto integration.

What makes Bitbay special? FUCKING NOTHING. Face it, its a bad investment, its sour grapes, get the fuck over it.

Lol kek I feel sorry for the people who fell for the Bitgay meme. It will go the way of earth coin and other hyped coins with no real uses. "double digit escrow, polly want a cracker?" stay salty kids

>I don't live in a bubble, i've sold things online before. It simply costs more to use these cucked out services, therefore, why would I use them?

"I don't live in my mother's basement! I'm not unemployed! I don't think the world is unfair! I totally understand how economics work! Please believe me!"

Is there something wrong about what he said or are we going to just keep larping like BAY isn't a good crypto

It's not a good crypto. For reasons stated above.

But lel, go ahead and invest if yo are a gullible fool.

Yea Bitbay is really unique

I don't think any of you addressed any negatives of BitBay without making logical leaps. I also didn't see any other competing cryptos mentioned.

I don't know any other coins that have as long a list of features of BitBay, and yet you tell me it does not bring anything unique to the table. Just straight FUD.

Can you address why these features, which are already enabled and functional on the market client, are somehow not useful or notable?

>You're retarded. All this shit you described like it's a big deal? can be automated easily. The client won't even know his money is converted to a different currency, hell, all the prices in the marketplace will be shown in dollars or whatever currency you choose.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to use cryptocurrency to buy stuff off of the market right now, if you're not in Poland, and can't get the card. I personally think it's a good idea, just that it's going to take normies a while to adapt.

Aso, they have an affiliate service, so idk how that's going to work out, especially when they make claims like. "If someone registers on BitBay using your affiliation link then he or she will be connected to your affiliate program. Now for every transaction they make you will gain a part of the commission we charge. Usually it's 20% but for really active users we give a possibility to get a bigger part of the commission."

I don't have to directly address these features, the concept of Bitbay is enough for us to discuss. We've already been through this in the thread. Go back and read the posts and what was said. Going through the minute details of the bells and whistles is a waste of fucking time.

I can make a "long list of features" for any coin out there. Talk about a marketing gimmick. You that gullible?

But ok just to humor you let's go through a couple:

>*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)

Already exists

>Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)

Already exists, see - TOR. Stronger than TOR? Who cares, TOR gets the job done

*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

Multisig, high secure wallets already exist. Yawn.

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

Does not exist, but you bet your ass it will exist once Crypto goes mainstream

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

Kek - marketing nonsense.

*Training videos

Do I need to explain this one?

>I also didn't see any other competing cryptos mentioned.

Bitbay is competing with practically the entire crypto sphere considering their main focus is transactions. But main competitor would be Syscoin. And a little bit of Syndicate. It's also competing with Chronobank and other HR recruiting coins, who knows what else.

The main problem with Bitbay is that its offering features and technology that will be readily available (and is technically already available), especially once Bitbay is ready for mass adoption. Right now it only has very niche uses, which are already adequately covered by th Darknet, but since Bitbay wants to stay on the sunny side, its even more niche.

Its not a horrible investment, but it's pretty bad.

>It can be automated easily
So why is the market cap for crypto so low? Most people don't use crypto, and signing up to get crypto isn't automated. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the client won't be using fiat currency to pay. Bay might be the future, but you're going to have to elaborate how this is user friendly to normies.

BitBay doesn't solve the problem of getting normalfags on board, but really nothing does. The best we have is Coinbase and they're a bunch of kikes. BitBay does have double deposit escrow for the purchase of more BAY, but just like with buying an item you have to put down twice what you want to receive(1x BAY, 1x cash) to make the contract work. So you need a bootstrapping amount to start with, then you can use the market to multiply your BAY with cash, wire, PayPal, whatever.

Reading your posts I think what you're trying to say is basically bitbay is providing a packaged version of what people can already do themselves? I dont know anything about crypto And bitbay sounds interesting but its hard to see what your main points are.

Also they are not creating any "new" features and just combining already existing things for convenience, correct?

BitBay is giving away a FREE $10 today on the faucet hidden in the image linked in the other thread.

Because nobody does it.
>deposit $100 into your market account
>automatically gets converted to bitbays
>user interface shows any bitbay value in dollars
>bitbay is used under the hood for transactions

To the client it will feel like a usual market, they won't have to deal with all that crypto shit. It's literally a no-problem.

i may be off as i ignore bay, but the idea seems fucken great, like an unstoppable silk road, yet there are existing markets with existing trusted sellers on an existing generally trusted platform, so unless an external force such as the law puts a spanner in those i don't see anyone flooding over. making the problem worse is it seems they discourage illegal activities anyway which is just going to dampen any interest in its benefits. only way i see this working out is if the other markets basically get shutdown and the crooks decide for everyone that bay is the new spot.

can you point me to some writings on this, with this type of system in place the only real barrier is lack of market, but we can consider it competing on fees and the instant transfer of currency which places like ebay suffer from

Exactly what I've been saying this entire time. You just named 3 big reasons why this is a good investment.

so what gets it started

The rolling peg in Q4 2017, as well as being added to the Blocknet Exchange (currently David is testing with the devs of Blocknet) and PoSWallet's exchange (highly recommend that investment as well) are 3 things off the top of my head. In addition, after the rolling peg more of the development budget (time + monetary) will be spent prettying up the platform and preparing it for commercial use.

>Reading your posts I think what you're trying to say is basically bitbay is providing a packaged version of what people can already do themselves?

Yes, sort of. Some of the features people can't do yet. But by the time crypto becomes more mainstream, these features will be obsolete, because there will be plenty of open source crypto e-commerce solutions for this sort of thing.

the BAY currency itself will be worthless especially since it is dependant on an enclosed ecosystem. Bitbay is centralized to its own ecosystem. It's just not going to work like people on this board think it will. It's a pipe dream.

> PoSWallet's exchange (highly recommend that investment as well)

Oh man you make me cringe. You are making all of the wrong decisions.

POSW, a pseudo-exchange (can only trade BTC and POSW), an online wallet encourages people to send their coins there, huge roadmap, they mention donating to African children (LMAO) and oh yeah the developers are completely anonymous.

Yeah its not shady at all.

Ah yeah the peg, do they have any idea how they will actually do that?

Yes, by freezing and unfreezing certain amounts of coins.

You literally replying to pajeet/poo in loo who had no clue what the fuck he's saying, just ignore it.

$10!!!!

I'm gonna be rich!!

This fag talks just like the bitbeaner shill. Gtfo beaner