/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Fuck making a new thread

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Maidens_Rhapsody/

>Upcoming Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Theres_Golems_in_Those_Hills/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH (embed)

Previous thread:

selling an account for close to a thousand, then catching up for less than a hundred isn't a bad deal, let alone all the money you can make for sale runs
i didn't buy this one anyways

Post fat cat or die

kwehing with he moonlight, kewhing in the sun

Is that guy who erp'd all the ebins still around?

I'd like to know whos an easy target.

Is there something wrong with the EU servers? I'm getting frequent lag spikes.

Good thread.

same, not sure what's going on

people from Odin

Yeah they seem to be shitting themselves right now.

tfw you'll never force your shitty erelationship in a thread on Veeky Forums and constantly sell your accounts only to keep buying new ones every few months after you get kicked from various groups

tfw you're not ippiki

Weren't they doing some infrastructure work on the EU datacenters or something like that recently?

>tfw not ippiki

ya what's up user

Reminder to be careful about petting potatoes, or else they'll follow you home.

fat cat chest

making money off an MMO that most people only play for erp sounds like a pretty good idea to me 2bh senpai

he has someone that loves him and is actually good at the game, unlike kaori.

tfw i'll never care this much about another person's posting habits

post more

Can you answer this:

>Making money

You could have used that time spent playing on even a minimum wage job and made tons more money.

STINKY PENIS

Kaori is nice, stop being a shit.

>WHO WANTS ME TO JIGGLE WIGGLE MY JUMBAH WAMBAH'S
Okay, which one of you fucks was this?

it's okay selkie you don't have to defend ippiki every time people shit on either of you for being shitty people

>not forcing e-celebs down everyone's throats

What are you, some kind of normie that actually discusses the game?

never lewded him. he preferred chatting about video games and animu.

Is it possible to make a decent mime outfit in this game?

stop caring so much

what do i get in return

Plump Feline

stop posting so much

>I reckon it's another name for melons.

Not sure if i should go back to black or stay pink for a while longer

lol

me cringing

Is there something to git gud at with RDM or is it literally just using things when they proc and use 0GCD when off CD?

>server was changed to standard world
>mfw i still have my road to 60 buff

got me worried

>he thinks you have to play 16 hours a day to make money off accounts
no dude
daily bonus roulettes exist, MSQ skips exist, leve allowances restore over time, weekly raids take maybe 2 hours, it's not that time-intensive to make a solid account

>He thinks an XIV account is worth shit unless its got some world/realm first stuff

see i dig selling off when you're done, but you placed hundreds of hours into your account and got less than as you say, a thousand dollars out of it. you could have worked any basic bitch job and gotten way more. Getting something back is better than nothing but isn't the point lost when you just do it again and place another couple dozen (or way way more since >arbitrary lockouts) hours into the game

I only ask because I'm considering selling my own trash account, but I'm not sure since I may want to come back at some point. I wouldn't possibly come back if I had to re-level everything again because i value my time (as I post on Veeky Forums).

glad i could help

What did you mean by the second part then?

because frequenting in these threads usually stir up drama which he didn't like as much.

>Stormblood releases in June without raids, takes them a whole month to add one in
>Tomb of Sargeras in June, Antorus in November, two whole raids with complete difficulty scaling and world races that last longer than 18 hours
>meanwhile tumbleweeds coast over the barren landscape that is XIV as they do Shinryu for the 90th time for their palette-swapped mount or masturbate over their Golden Bahamut statues they purchased on the Square Enix store in commemmoration of "the hardest fight in the history of MMOs"

Literally writes itself

S.C actually looked pretty cute, I almost sent them a /tell.

wanna jo

They mentioned it will stay around awhile after.

I dont jo with alts

(Yous) and maybe a tribute

shoe used to be on the other foot, frogposter.

rip im not on mateus

do it anyways, no harm done

I've probably put way more effort and money into my account and I'll never make all of it back, but that doesn't mean I can't make something off of it.
Part of the profit is also the fun I had with the game and the friends I made along the way.

I dunno why people think they need to make back 100% of the monetary value when there's more value in the game experience than just the money.

Maybe that's just me.

repost pls respond

I want to try one of the new jobs should I go SAM or RDM
thoughts on them?

Making money off of playing a game for fun is like, passive income. Just don't play if you don't want to, and sell off instead of unsubbing, it's not like it takes more than a week or two to get back to where you were considering everything in validated every six months or so.

playerauctions is good, but heavy fees, it's best if you find a friend of a friend that's trustworthy and deal directly instead, but more risky

Look at youtube then decide

Both of them are fun and it comes down to which you enjoy more.

>Blizzcon unveiled a new expansion slated for next year with Classic servers announced
>meanwhile Yoshi peddles trash at his FFXIV cons trying to be like a mini Blizzcon without the brand recognition
>by the time they squeak out news of a Garlemald expansion Warcraft will already be halfway through its newest in Uldir/Nazjatar (two raids btw, 4.4 not coming until WINTER 2018)

My fucking sides

>takes them a whole month to add one in

>raid released on day 1 of stormblood
>players planning to do world progression trying to get through the usual patch day issues
>rushing through every single dialogue and cutscene without reading since every second counts
>speedrunning every piece of content and gearing so just so they can raid asap
>they have to pick one class and stick with it even if their main sucks on expac (like drk)

Why are frogposters so retarded? They added raids 1 month after stormblood was released so people could level the new jobs, pick their main and take their time gearing up.

Stop posting about yourself flat

Did they specify for how long?

>people say face 5 midlander girls look cute
bitch what?

Which ebins are the easiest to lay?

lmfao good post senpai

Thank you dark mateus au'ra for sticking around a little bit!

Why did you say you've lewded everyone from this thread just to turn around and say you haven't with two of the biggest ones? (Neko and Flat)

>Legion adds entire new zones and raids that are an actual zone
>Stormblood adds four bosses in instanced circle arenas and calls it a raid

i thought flat preferred trying to e-date everyone he met

Holy shit I forgot Argus

H O W L I N G

>care about and love someone
>people tell you to stop defending them for completely inoffensive things
compelling argument there friendo, no wonder there's so much erp drama here

But I wanted your guys opinions..

>neko and flat
>biggest at anything
they are two washed up attention whores who would (one still does) force themselves day after day

hello haters of abe,

daily fucking reminder that:

abe
>has a real well paying job (6 figures)
>tons of friends
>brilliant fflogs career
>good looking and nice
>is 6'5"
>is not jealous of anyone from this game not even rheia

elk
>works for free as janitor on Veeky Forums
>nobody likes him
>doesn't even play this game
>failed tranny with shit personality
>is a manlet
>ugly irl

puttel
>abbo living in outbacks of austrailia
>low tier shitposter despite being austrailian
>thinks he is "funny" and is the comedy act of tonberry
>uggo cat and he isnt funny at all
>is also a manlet and ugly irl

IS NIN OR DRG EASIER
TELL ME NOW

it's time for handsome meowmen

>pushing your erelationships down the throats of people on FUCKING Veeky Forums on the vg - video game general board
>feeling the need to defend people on said board after you force yourself every single day

howling

Flat posted once a week at most. He also never did the uguu anyone wanna fuck my cat horseshit so I can respect him for that at least.

>pissing in an ocean of piss
>get told to fuck off (even more piss)

but for real you're both shitty people so whatever my dudes

hello lover of abe

Except for the time when he kept posting for people to jo with on his Mateus alt

I like SAM more than RDM, cutting stuff is fun.

He posted plenty and talked about meet up lewd shit in the thread multiple times I remember seeing myself.

frog

you dont react like this to any of the other couple posters
stop being a jealous cunt

>wowg has enough time to come shitpost on xivg even though they have so much more content in their game

>tfw you're not ippiki

Not them. but that'd be because most couples here don't remind you that they're a couple multiple times a day

neither of them have been around for weeks

stop being jealous

filter the posts if you don't like it. shit, this is Veeky Forums 101

I remeber reading 60 or 90 days but I could be remembering wrong. I can't find it with a quick look.

I couldn't give a fuck considering for the years I've known Ippiki I haven't been able to tolerate his ego, and yes they were literally posting multiple times this week. Every single time a relationship involves Ippiki you're reminded of it. 2.0 K'is and Ippiki weren't that long ago and it was the same story then, too

thats your problem then

if this is another user, its hard to filter them when they don't use a trip or easily excluded resolution/filename.

if this is one of you two idiots, I could say the same about the way you react to posters you don't like~

selkie it's time to stop seriously, go jack off with ahl or something

why would you make the choice to involve yourself with someone you clearly cannot mentally deal with? that's probably not healthy

>2.0 K'is and Ippiki weren't that long ago
2.0 was literally over four years ago, you idiot

post miqote for cringing circumstances~!

>tfw you're not a tranny fflogs faggot
>tfw you're not momo sama