Remember, user...

someone pls sell gold ore

T H I S

reddit.com/r/vscape/comments/7g79rd/benny/

What did he mean by this?

this

fucking do it, benny

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This server is really great. Very best free Runescape private server 2007 2006 rsps old school runescape. No donation benefits. Good one thank you let me know what you think.

This server is really great. Very best free Runescape private server 2007 2006 rsps old school runescape. No donation benefits. Good one thank you let me know what you think.

shitpost

Buy my things plz
-nthcobra

GAS THE UNION
THRONE OF MISC NOW!

that's cute

remove yell

boiiiiiiiii

buy my coal

Is this game dead or something? What the fuck

If throne gets in istrava is going to flip

>osrs generals get 500+ posts consistently
>vscape general never hits 200 posts

How hard can it be to just.... take them... and bring them over here

Osrs yells about all the changes that they have influence over. Mods don't care on vscape

DONT DIE IN MY SLEEP BREAD

Its pretty hard desu. One of them wonders into vscape every now and then, they get all flustered and confused when they realize this isn't rs3 with with vintage graphics like they're used to.

vscape is too difficult for them. They can't process the idea that you can't buy pess for 2gp or 99 combat in a day

this desu
and less memes

I wish OSRS was actually 2006 Runescape instead of just being RS3 without EOC and with retro graphics.

But then again that's what the majority of the playerbase wants. Polls said that most people play OSRS for the combat system.

ew euro fuck get out and stop botting

osrs has years and years of new, powercreeped, and "quality of life" content and revamps that /v/scape doesn't
you can try to drag them here but they'll call it ezsacpe and the few that bother trying it out will quit quickly

They call us easyscape and pull 5k flax out of the ge at 10 gp each

I mean, I really can't blame Jagex. They have to put out updates to justify charging for membership in a dated as fuck browser game. Rereleasing rs3 is a lot cheaper than developing new content, and the player base is fine with it as long as they phrase poll questions as "Should we make the game easier by ________" It is a shame though, the idea of OSRS had potential

It's really brilliant when you think about it, though. Regular Runescape has been declining for a long time so what do they do to boost their revenue? Literally just take a snapshot of the game back when it was successful, re-release it, and re-do all the updates in such a way that they simultaneously make the game more casual but don't lose players. They've basically gotten a free do-over. And the fact that they even charge a sub fee for it is just astounding, sub-based games barely survive nowadays and for good reason.

what's the best way to train mining, smithing and ranged at the same time? mining iron ore, doing iron bars and then iron knives?

I mean, if you really want to train mining/smithing beyond just making a few knives, cballs would work bretty well

Depends if you're low level. If you can't smith gold yet then yeah, just make knives. If you can smith gold you'd be better off just buying the ranging mats and smithing gold bars instead, much better smithing xp rate.

ok so ill smith knives from 1 smithing to 40 then sell the rest of the iron ores 1.5k each to smith gold bars

nvm ill do knights sword first

Which skill are you maxing right now?

fashion

teach me

a bomp

xiah?

ani moss city (me)

go away already

ok :^(

i didnt know you had full 3a

i got it maybe a month before quitting and then gave away the range set, but the other two are still in tact

Magnificent

what's the ham female head?

just what it says on the box

humorous bump

nevar forget

don't you fuckin die

Hello vscape, tell me what pokemon you think other vscapers are, and if it fits I will catch/name them if i see them in game.

bump

bingus is a lotad

Raltz is...

>abra
>raltz
>cactus - cacturne
>wrcwpk - electrode
>boopboopboop - nosepass
>cobrasix - crobat
>hurt - shedinja
>bitterness - slaking
>second shoah - ludicolo
>snake - seviper
>pet fish - whiscash
>snib - crawdaunt
>xiah - xatu
>valentines - luvdisk
>derpy - horsea
>pickles - kekleon

so far thats all ive got please add more/make changes as nees be thread thanks

skata dude72: wurmple

>boopboopboop - nosepass

lmao'd

skullington and tunnelsnakes should be ghost types

>skullington - duskull
>tunnelsnakes - giratina

starlight = slowpoke
basedwiggins = mr mime

>skywaker - skarmory
>hypebeast - loudred
>that one guy who asks yell if he should smoke every day - weezing
>jewsdid911 + hdgevin - plusle + minun
>animosity - absol
>fresh - lombre
>wiggins - wailord
>starlight - grumpig

sandshrew for randy marsh
tentacool for squidzilla
houndour for the hound
teddyursa for bobster

Friendly notification that the /v/scape server uptime will be severely restricted starting on December 1st. Actual hours of when the server will be up are yet to be determined, if at all. Any complaints can be directed to the trash can.

>>boopboopboop - nosepass

why sandshrew, the rest i like kek

>randy marsh; meowth
>latent; gengar
>bearald; lickitung
>the mountain; graveler
>mcgarnagle; lunatone
>leaf; oddish
>diowithit; mightyena
>hammi; jinx
>pureswagandk; spinda

because hes a filthy mehican

fuck, not lunatone. I meant to put whatever that thing chinchou evolves into

page 4 come on boys keep the fire going

that's lantern
luneth could be lunatone

ah right, good rec too my nigor

i picked torchic but i havent named him yet, was gonna name him latent for when hes a blaziken but gengar is cool too. i cant trade so i wont be getting gengar in this run

forgot pic

Reminder to make darts, double your ammo per bar

you people are actually obsessed like i joke a lot but jesus christ

honestly ani is mega chad now id fuck him 100% homo

not a joke? im keeping thread alive by playing pokemon emerald and naming what i catch why is that a joke to you? its ok im just sitting with nothing to do for long periods of time, and i realized i could be bumping the thread in sorta non-deconstructive ways :^(

dont worry i like you hes just a meanie

>not posting the updated pic

what, are you afraid my godlike beauty will ruin your meme?

mfw i made the list
its a good face

pureswagandk post

SPEEDBUMP

a friend found amongst the grind!

>female

checks out

post pics of raltz ty i know one of you has them

User was banned for this post.

do people actually play this? if so, why?

yes, autism

How do I get a gf like this?

go outside

do you want to stay wurmple or evolve? you'll be apart of my party until something new comes along and we make a new team

not skatadude, but the dustox would probably fit nicely to an extent