/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 29th of November:
1830 – An armed rebellion against Russia's rule in Poland begins.
1890 – The Meiji Constitution goes into effect in Japan, and the first Diet convenes.
1944 – Albania is liberated by the Partisans.
1945 – The Federal People's Republic of Yugoslavia is declared.1947 – Partition Plan: The United Nations General Assembly approves a plan for the partition of Palestine.
1987 – DPRK agents plant a bomb on Korean Air Flight 858, which kills all 115 passengers and crew.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3N7unU1G
pastebin.com/sFBpNBeh
pastebin.com/Tv5yNj95
pastebin.com/B7yruJX1
pastebin.com/FYZxsf5i
pastebin.com/30rLhRXR
pastebin.com/HaJevJV7
pastebin.com/enwxrvbR
pastebin.com/TTdu47jF
pastebin.com/ct15W45Z
hastebin.com/raw/ecekeyuqop
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

La Plata

second for Bronies

i am michael macdonald and i listen to the yogpod all day

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand bronies crusaders being in the OP The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of self referencial humor most of the joke will go over a typical users head. There's also grandi's hatred of it, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his control freak personality draws heavily from his R&I persona, for instance. The old guard understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this joke, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike bronies crusaders being in the OP truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in adding a mod that would typically be viewed as off topic which itself is a cryptic reference to self-deprecating humor. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those grandi fuckbois scratching their heads in confusion as epic memes like this unfolds themself on their monitors. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a t. /gsg/ tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the germania pros' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

They hate me hardcore. Im number one GP for a while now, took some crimean land for that sweet black sea control, I also took rome, london. And practically you are right. Nothing that should concern euros too much. AI probably knows Im going for that roman empire restoration.

yeehaw

>first
user, do you need assistance?

yes, hold on

*farts*

hows it going
wheres it going

The thread has been taken hostage by frogposting Anglos. R&I kept the peace, but now he is gone the shitposters are running wild. People aren't reporting OR ignoring anymore because the shitposting cartel of anglo frogposters has co-opted this thread and seeks to destroy it.

I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain they're all in the steamgroup as well.

Remember:
pastebin.com/3N7unU1G

yeehaw

11th for yeehaw

Tell me again what's wrong with making a thread 20 posts before bump and then posting it once the thread hits 750? Thread wars have entirely stopped now HPM has stopped making duplicates, this is truly a golden age.

>tfw made all the pastebins
I am /gsg/ and /gsg/ is me
all your memes are belong to me
literally nothing

Then why does Grandi fight it so hard?

he's insecure and calls others control freaks when he is the true one
that's why he spergs out

>>tfw made all the pastebins
You didn't make any of the actual posts though, did you? You don't have an ounce of originality in you.

branco e baseado

>No one is reporting and ignoring shitposting because someone stopped shitposting "Reminder to report and ignore shitppsting"
Ah, yes.

pastebin.com/sFBpNBeh
this pastebin has 6 thousand views gsg check it out

white men

This guy is right and I wish you'd all listen to him. He is the only one who truly understands that shitposters are systematically destroying /gsg/. At exactly 700 posts they all bump the thread like crazy just so their next shitpost thread will stay up.

If you care about /gsg/ then remember to report and ignore the shitposters and their threads.

>when a fucking turk nigger adventurer begins raiding all your counties with a 5k stack in the year 811
Fucking god, even my the king I'm under can't fuck with the guy. How the fuck did a turkish fucker even FIND dutch lands in 811?

frig off
I baited the czech guy for hours to create that content
be grateful

lmao

anyone else excited for the wednesday dev diary for goy4

You can laugh and joke about it but one day R&I will come back and you'll all be banned with your shit memes and your posting threads at the bump limit trick.

I hate myself

t. genny boy falseflag as alex pretending to be notalex defending himself

why does paradox assume kicking jews out of my country will hurt my economy/diplomacy? how does removing jewish usury hurt muh economies? why do people no like bully the jew?

Why does this general even exist anymore?

>being excited for anything to do with that shit game
It hurts their (((economy)))

finally, a relatable post
>changed the filename
why do you, you homo

ffuvckre me isnn THE AassssssS sthe sass athe ass FUkck eme me in the sads

blah blah blah blah blahh...

>Baited
Literally posting abouth the (current) thread topic is considered baiting.
Woah.

>renaissance starts 1450
>get mil tech 6
>horde up mana points
>invest it all in capital to bump start that shit

>colonialism hits
>horde up mana points
>invest it all in provinces to bump start that shit
>I am now the most developed country in the world
>no rivals allowed

What the fuck guys I'm now playing on the hardest difficulty setting and I only pick RP (aka bad) idea groups like espionage and maritime and I still am number 1 in the world by 1510 no rivals allowed.

Holy fuck this turkish faggot raiding my lands has literally killed my war effort. After finishing raiding my shit he went and killed attacked my forces that were sieging Brabant. This might be the most angry a single NPC has made me in this game.

well
yoiucan always afufck me IN GFGUFthe as fuckew meiwh

Turks are based

It's actually true though. Every thread without the R&I message in the OP always descends into shitposting, it's a fact. We need to bring it back so people actually remember to report and ignore shitposters, that way shitposting gets reported and ignored.

you retarded or somethin kiddo
that thread was on /int/ and linked here

>t. R&R

why the fuck are you all still posting in the old thread

>R&R
It's R&I, idiot.

>It's actually true though. Every thread without the R&I message in the OP always descends into shitposting, it's a fact. We need to bring it back so people actually remember to report and ignore shitposters, that way shitposting gets reported and ignored.
and this is bad because...?

Fucking hell, everytime I play as GrandStrategyGeneral some steamgruppe faggots raid my fucking lands, i am so fucking pissed off. I can't build up on topic discussions if everytime i start talking about something some faggot turk comes along and raids my ass

>t. R&R

stop this D&C at once

Alright shitpost squad, we got the thread to 50, it's secure. Now everyone stop posting and come back again at 700 posts so we can make the next shitposter thread.

roger roger

anal prolapse lmao

steamgruppe members are not turks, otherwise they would be w&b. steamgruppe is a&i, not w&b, and therefore there are no turks in steamgruppe.

not your private army faggot
I funpost without orders

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

In 3 years almost 1 million people died
Good going

Based Erdogan

reminder that Huey helicopters are the most aesthetic, followed by Sea Kangz

why are t*rks so delusional
thrace does not make you European

62th for fersians are arabic and islamic

>fersians
Wanna try that one again, champ?

>63 posts
>15 IPs
the death of /gsg/

now there's 16
thanks to yo u
thank you i love you please fuk c me

2 of them are me

Can you get in trouble for pirating dlc on a legitimate copy of eu4?

It's too much money and I'm but a mere neet.

8 of those are me as well

when the fuck is jade HIP coming out?

No, you need to buy the game and all the DLC for full price I'm afraid.

Reminder to pay for the games you play

this thread summarized
pastebin.com/Tv5yNj95

lol how did you get austria and other europeans into the coalition, you didn't even conquer enything valuable

Fun fact, huey in ducktales was named after Mr. Long

Sounds like a classic case of projection. I am---I mean Grandi is not a control freak. He is truly a great modder and all of his decisions are based on evidential facts, if you disagree with him you are merely living in a fantasy world. Now please put HPM back in the OP, I think we can all agree it is simply a masterpiece and the single greatest mod in all of /gsg/.

>
The absolute state of "european" countries. Time for daddy rome to come back soon

t. Czechem

>soon
You don't have a chance looking at the year.

Stop making pastebins you absolute fucking autist.
And yes, I realise you're going to make a pastebin of this post, well fuck you for that as well.

n0

pastebin.com/B7yruJX1

New mod I'm making about Mongolia for Victoria 2

pastebin.com/FYZxsf5i
pastebin.com/FYZxsf5i
pastebin.com/FYZxsf5i

fucking czechem
now pastebinposting is going to be a thing

It was a thread discussing if eu4 was "/ourgame/" and thanks to /gsg/ contribution the topic shifted to Victoria 2, which triggered czechcancer. Please don't claim you were every /gsg/ poster, posting from 5 different proxys.

pastebin.com/30rLhRXR

New fanfic I'm making of hpm

pastebin.com/HaJevJV7
pastebin.com/HaJevJV7
pastebin.com/HaJevJV7

When it's done ecks dee

Probably not too soon

pastebin.com/enwxrvbR

thanks to my contribution you mean :^)

pastebin.com/TTdu47jF

based

pastebin.com/ct15W45Z

what country has the most fleshed-out events etc. in Darkest Hour KR that isn't also a cucked shithole syndicalist meme? probably Germany?

Probably Pastebinia

>this thread
bronies, not even once

Im about to declare on austria right now and take most of the land. I should be able to blitz through italy spain and france.

hastebin.com/raw/ecekeyuqop

uhh hi.. u_u...