Who else is ready for the second coming of Monero, AkA PIVX?

Who else is ready for the second coming of Monero, AkA PIVX?

Other urls found in this thread:

presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>worst wealth distribution ever on crypto with POS algo
no thanks jeff

If you're going to shill your crypto, at least format the image size properly

Talk shit about the distribution? What about doing research presstab.pw/phpexplorer/PIVX/richlist.php

This stuff is more distributed than DASHSCAM or your typical bitcaca

POSW > PIVX

Holding 114 PIVX and 5k POSW
The penny jumps with POSW are gonna give me a heart attack

because one can totally not own 1+ wallets....

I'm ready

Then Google it, bitch.

Been saying this for a while. Plus, PIVX is intentionally being kept down and is not under the verified tab on Bittrex. Not on Polo either... the PIVX storm is coming if they ever grease a few palms... not to mention, DASH is on the way out $60/coin? Yea fucking right... it's just a money mover

not mineable = gay

your dad isnt mineable either

PIVX has been a fascinating coin to monitor. I'm glad I got in early, but I think it will take more than a year before it finally hits that sweet $100.00 range. Probably $10 by the end of the summer though.

I'm actually amazed at how fast this coin is desu, sent some from pivx, 10 seconds later it was already in me wallet desu

PivX could very well become the new bitcoin, it's fast, anonymous and has low fees, and it's PoS, so no gook miners controlling everything

PivX is the currency of the future, and ethereum is the internet of the future, hopefully we'll see some interoperation between pivx and ethereum like with ripple / zcash

invest in both and become billionaire in 15 years

100 will probably be sooner than you think. PIVX is going to piss a lot of people off, it is a game-changer.

But name sucks

Monero is slow as shit, never will get mainstream adoption. PIVX is rapid. Much better.

It's better than ethereum atleast

Private Instant Verified transaXtion

It has a nice toll to it. Name does not suck.

PIVX is :

-Fast
-Private
-Cheap
-Stakable
-Not a premined scam like dash
-Not on polo yet and not verified on bittrex yet

This thing is gonna go up like Pinocchio's dick

Kek. Pinocchios dick

$1000 then $10000
Calling it

I have on good authority that snapchat will be integrating pivx payments