/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #171

Be careful in the water tower edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The D.D. Tower: Water Dimension event is live now
>The Yami Marik event will start on December 3rd. This time he comes with Ra
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zLhovOtS6us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>16 posts early
Retard

I'm over 15 or so packs into Ultimate and pulled my first Sphere Kuriboh, but I also need Sonic Bird. Would it be worth it to reset the box?

Yes
15 packs isn't really that deep

Ishizu!

Ishizu is SLUT only good for accepting cock

Konami will fear the samurai

>Gishki Emilia
what a cutie

what is the scent of her wind, /dlg/?

Emilie and Natalia are both fucking garbage

Why the hell Couldn't Konami give us Diviner, or Beast, or maybe THE FUCKIN RITUALS?

I believe its the same as the scent of her amazoness

Oh. My. Money.

BRAAAP

Probably the smell of that cheap perfume that cakes like her like to bathe in

emillia and natalia are the trash of the gishk archtype
they fear another Ritual Master Race meta.
a submissive virgin that poses as a non-virgin dominatrix

>Konami just keeps releasing shit cards
SASUGA

>d.d. tower is live now
huh?

That Field spell which sets every battle damage to 1000 looks interesting tho.

Fuck the anime, Jaden's pre fusion and fusion monsters in this game are fucking trash.

So can only yami yugi learn destiny draw?

yes

WHEN

It will be right in a few hours

>Sticking all of what's good about Six Sams that isn't in the ED or Gateway into a single mini Box
>Shit cards
Yeah sure buddy whatever.

six sams will be garbage

TCG rules when?

What card could they add to make Ojama viable?

Ojama will never be a consistently good deck.
You use Ojama for the 50/50 shot you completely crush a guy and you can't do shit about it.
Buuuut Ojama Duo would help.

pot of greed xd

What about 54 packs deep? I was guessing it was 15 but I checked and I was completely off

The new mini shit box is land of the titans tier

ojama ws never good you retarded meme deck user. just be glad you can use cyber stein on this game

basically
which kinda fucking sucks because it has harpie dancer which is shit, but would be fun

I mixed it up with a different pack

Konami knows that putting actually good cards in a minibox is a mistake because then people will spend less money.

I'm in a duel and we flipped and drew but now there is no timer or phase indicator or anything and I cant do anything

what is this?

This kind of post comes from the ultimate brainlet

you lost
connection time out

You got outplayed

learned their lesson from DoD

lmao I outwaited him and he surrendered after like 10 min

These images are not an argument

Well I suppose it takes garbage to know garbage, eh?

Why would you lie like that?

>my shit opinions are worth arguing with

all they can do is shitpost a meme since the new minibox is irrevocably shit

He's not activating Restart in an attempt to trick dumb fucks like you

Cringed

Chad > Jaden

how is rising energy not completely broken

>since the new minibox is irrevocably shit

This is the best general on Veeky Forums

>connection error try again with a stronger signal ;))))))))))))))))
>lose
IM ON MY DESKTOP ON A WIRED CONNECTION YOU ABSOLUTE NIGGER
jesus fucking christ I have never in my life played an online game where 1/3 matches just dc for no reason

What's the easiest way to inflict 1000 effect damage for stage 17?

Haha haha what

Mask of Restrict

>all these people shittalking these box
You guys must've never played the TCG, alius is a fucking must have and six sams will fuck everyone's shit up, it's gonna be T2 at the lowest with this and with pretty much only the really busted support left, only way to go is to go up.

fuck you konami piece of shit why the fuck did it take so long for the next event to gain more free gems what the fuck were you thinking its almost been a week jesus christ. do you think I'm going to fall for your upcoming events BULLSHIT those are stretched 2 months apart. I will never forgive this crap if you want me to buy more packs youre gonna have to pay us some more respect god and this roaming ld cockteases need to stop or at least give better drops. what a complete waste of time give me incentive to come back to your game. you will regret this!!

Flame Wingman can do it if you've got Jaden that high.

youtu.be/zLhovOtS6us

Just look for some shitty damage cards like fireball sparks etc

make a deck with 5 lvl 4 monster with 1800-1900 ATK. every other spell is a effect damage one like hinotama, goblin thief and sparks.
also make that deck your deck for spell cards usage mission
and do the same thing for a trap usage mission.

>enemy summons monster
>use enemy controller on other monster to make it def position
>he puts that monster into attack
Whoops. I bricked pretty fucking hard anyway. At least it wasnt a match I almost won.

For trap usage I personally just built maximum stall/life gain all traps and generally deck out the opponent or just lose and not give a fuck.

>Gonna rank up
>lose to an 30 card deck shitter who uses conscript on my stag beetle

Is water tower suppose to be live?

I do the same thing. the spell and trap mission decks are focused on stall/healing and eff damage.
2 to 3 duels and the mission is complete

alius won't be good without support so it's a shit card, you never know when konami adds support if ever
you're overrating six sams. the kit in the minibox will be tier 3 at the highest. but that's normal for when an archetype is added initially. if you disagree all I can say is let's sit back and see who's right.

box is basically unusable until they add other cards to make it worth it, if they ever do.

20 card decks aren't that much better,
you're limiting your options more heavily than minimum deck size normally does in card games due to how tight you're forcing things to be.
Only certain decks (Ones with high consistency off a few cards such as CA) should run a strict 20.

>20 card decks aren't that much better

How do I fix this??? I just want to make it to KoG before the season ends.
I know that Goza and some other thing is better but I don't have them and I'm not going to waste anymore money. I also seem to brick even with Restart? Help!!!

Please Konami, never add the Koala guy into the game.

Even if that happens, gyokku is gonna be a must have.
This is basically a future investment box.

Apparently one of the higher ups is a huge fan of Chumley and is pushing for him to be added into the next batch of GX characters (none of the students will have unlock events, except MAYBE Zane) so they're adding some beast/beast-warrior archetypes to use with his skills in case they so decide to add him.

He was working with a different dev team before duel links (the one that made PES I believe) so he didn't really have much exposure with yugioh. Around the time when they started working on the GX stuff he watched the anime so he could get familiar with the character and cards etc. And some of the guys were saying that after he finished the first season and was watching the 2nd for like a week he was visibly irritated, like all day every day for a week just impossible to deal with. Apparently he'd realised that Chumley wasn't coming back and was furious, this dude fucking LOVED chumley for some reason. He even started putting up koala posters and shit in his office. This was just before chaotic compliance, and he was why they put master oz in that box.

They also said he'd sometimes put on a red clown nose in his office when no one else was around but I don't know how much truth there is in that.

That sounds like the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read.

JOHNSON-KUN, WONDERFUL IDEA
NEW MINIBOX WITH DES KOALA AND AYERS ROCK SUNRISE AS UR
ADD CHUMLEY AS A PLAYABLE DUELEST WITH AN ALMOST GAMEBREAKING BEAST SUPPORT ABILITY BUT MAKE EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF HIS NON SKIPPABLE VOICE-LINES ABOUT THIS LISCOUS GRILLED CHEESE HE HAD ONCE

Gonna work on LV decks for fun. Which one should I start first? I heard Dark Lucius is the worst.

>odds opponent draws card he needs is 1/22
>he draws it

First time I've ever seen on in the card reader.

Lucius is near unusable.
Ultimate insect isn't good cause they don't get their effect of you level them up.
Silent mage easiest to build.
Horus is decent.

Play for FUN and put your heart into your own unique deck and you'll always draw what you need.
Then make obnoxious greenest stories and grating catchphrases to shitpost all over /dlg/

Anyone?...

Hahahah, what the fuck. Does setting them count towards this or do they also need to be triggered?

Just play Odion.dek for a duel. Between burn damage traps, stall traps, and Chain Reaction, you should be able to meme on an SD.

Just make a deck with Odion that uses traps, it's not that hard.

or you can use cosmic cylone, which is overall better
I won't deny gyokkou is better in certain situations, you don't need to say which. but it'll only be a staple in fire fist decks. gyokkou vs cosmic cyclone is like mirror wall vs super rush headlong.
because konami is flaky on adding certain support it's best to just judge a box by what cards we have and then spend on them if konami does actually add support later.

This is to unlock Odion.

I want to be mad at this too but desu sometimes I do topdeck that megarock that saves me from the enemy blue eyes white dragon so can't argue

>Duel Links comes out for PC
>have nothing to play on my phone now
>Animal Crossing Pocket Camp comes out
>able to play Duel Links and AC at the same time

Use traps that can chain on your own spells. If you know you're going to win then you don't have to bother using complicated spells.

>throw a bunch of shitty traps in a shit deck that can be used without a specific trigger
>hit up a lvl 10 kaiba and get it done ezpz
really not that hard

kek, just realised that Espa only spawns in DM, not GX. Been only doing GX the past 2-3 days.

user you could have been playing New Leaf

I've been playing that for years though. I'd rather do it all again in a somewhat different game, even if it is just a watered down version, than 100% New Leaf again for the third time.

They do say that in the event info, screwed yourself on that one.