>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2017/11/24/swtor-upcoming-items-for-patch-5-6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh...where the dicks is my Calculated Mercenary set in the cartel shop? Ive been fucking waiting for a month now.

>tfw I don't get Kotor references.
Should I play those games? I feel like they didn't age very well.

Can't decide which alien race has the best waifus...Togruta? Twi'Lek? Mirilian? Chiss?
Maybe Togruta...

What would you choose?

What the fuck, why is everything so inflated now. I just got back and my 200 mill feels like fucking Zimbabwean dollars now. What happened?

>What the fuck, why is everything so inflated now. I just got back and my 200 mill feels like fucking Zimbabwean dollars now. What happened?
Mugabe got ousted, Zimbabwe on its way back.

>I feel like they didn't age very well.
And you are right, it's hard to play them now. The gameplay is very rigid

It's the goddamn d20 system, of course it's rigid. Fucking turn based masquerading as real time will never feel good.

To answer the guy in the last thread I posted it and then saw we all went over here. So I wanted you to see it.

I believe what you are looking for is a setting in the preferences in the Controls tab. Look for "Auto Target Closest Enemy".

wow. they really made that look really good...

closes the door and locks it

Twi'lek a best.
Togruta a overrated.
Mirialan a underrated.
Chiss a blueberry.

>log in to buy both the Caclulated Merc's Set, and the Deep Cover Operative's sets.
>neither are available for purchase in the CM.

Welp, there goes absolutely any and all mototivation to continue playing, so glad I could resub.

Switch Twi'lek and Togruta and I'll agree.

If anything read wikia/watch some gameplay, the story is very good

The 2 is not that hot, but theres Darth Nihilius in it

I think Togruta should be the best and Twi'lek the overrated one. For me, Togruta are "upgraded" Twi'lek. More sexy, more sophisticated...

Agreed on the others anyway

You just posted the reason why Togruta are overrated. Too many children grew up on the Clone Wars thinking Ahsoka is anything more than a clumsy forced character.

M I R A L U K A

For pure waifus that love you for your personality

I loved them back in the day, but they're pretty slow and boring gameplay-wise by today's standards
I bought kotor2 on steam more than 2 years ago thinking that I would replay it again - I didn't have the heart to uninstall it, but I haven't even gotten past the first planet yet
If you have like a weekend to really get into it and do a marathon, it migth be doable

My Miraluka inquisitor is everything but pure...

I love the Revered Master's Robe

Miriliand and Miraluka

Pah! Nothing beats a good, solid armor. With a jetpack. And rockets. A lot of rockets.
And a flamethrower.

your hairstyle, where do i get it??

How many packs did they take? Is one hypercrate enough?

What does this set have different than the relnex one?

I want an ugnaught purge.

I have bought 5 hypercrates so far. I got a lot of what I wanted but still are missing anything from deep cover operative, restored columi smuggler armor set and calculated mercenary armor set. I have gotten all the weapons I wanted though. Oh and none of the new mounts. RNG is a bitch I guess!

It's Obi-wan's set not some jobber from a non-canon game.

I wish I had the option to pretend like I can't understand someone speaking something other than Basic.

Deep Cover and Calculated Merc are both direct purchase, but they arent on the CM yet.

>5 fucking hypercrates

Jesus

These are some of the new things. You can get it from the Appearance Modification. There are others as well.

dulfy.net/2017/11/24/swtor-upcoming-items-for-patch-5-6/

This image shows the difference

For a BH or Trooper I agree!

technically, jedi could also wear heavy armor, same for sith too.

especially since its now canon that a Mandalorian was accepted into the Jedi ranks during the days of the old republic, and at some point created the Darksaber during his time in the jedi.

>lets just let a guy in, who's entire culture is based around the concept of war, being better at it, oh, and the ability to be able to fight force users with no hesitations.

>it only took 6 fucking years for them to give us Prequel robes

>Chiss a blueberry
Calm that thirst

>Log in
>Deep Cover and Merc set aren't available
>Do the FP and log the fuck out
Came only for those and the hairstyle pack and those bitch asses didn't even put them on the CM yet

Yeah, it may seem a lot but it really isn't. Ever since my car accident 3 years ago I can't play golf or do many of the things I used to do. I am still able to walk but it hurts after a while.

So playing this game actually has saved me money as I used to buy a ton of dumb things, go golfing at least 3 times a week and go on expensive vacations.

So my days of playing golf, scuba diving and exploring places are over. Now this is my hobby and the amount I spend for these things is practically nothing compared to what I used to spend. So it works out for me!

Thanks. I was getting really frustrated.

>he doesn't like blueberry juice

I'm sorry to hear that user, I hope you continue to enjoy yourself where you can!

Christ user, I'm sorry to hear that, my man.
At least you're positive though. Keep on keeping on

How many levels of OC is this Chiss boss on?

>Force Sensitive Chiss
>Has visions of the future
>Neither Jedi or Sith
>Dual wielding
>One of the dual wields is reverse grip
>Uses an assault rifle too
>Uses stealth to teleport around
>Controls force wind and earth
>Uses force lightning
>Can call down orbital bombardments

Do you do cripple fetish ERP?

It always amazes me the mental gymnastics people can do when it comes to money. One former colleague of mine couldn't believe I was spending $15 a month on a MMO subscription when he would spend literally $55 on coffee a day which is made even more insane in that our employer provided decent coffee for free.

All he needs is to be a hedgehog and we have deviantart bingo.

How do you spend $55 a day? The most expensive coffee is $50 a cup and you can only get it in very select places or special order the beans. The most expensive starbucks coffee is like $22 and includes the maximum amount of flavor shots, espresso shots, cream, etc and I can't imagine drinking an entire one of those.

Heya, thanks for the reply, but I already have that off. its an instance where im targetting an enemy, and then another hits me, and my target changes to that, there's a stun involved so I guess that might be what causes it?
idk, im holding out hope its a setting I can change cause its fucking cancer in that fight if I'm being honest

>$55 on coffee a day
How?
Mcfucking HOW?
FUCKING
HOW?

>manguido

i recognize that name. Which ded thread'er were you?

washed up nim shitter would be a good description

>BT3
[Suppressed Thirst]

I just like the idea of sturdy tanks my man
BT3 is the logical choice

>Nihilus
Eh, I liked Sion more. A zombie using the Force to force his body to keep working, with the price being that he feels like he's being flensed with blades all the time.

>Wants his women to look like men
>Logical

He'd buy some $11 monstrosity from an overpriced hipster wanker cafe 5 times a day.

Well shit nigga. Sorry to hear that my fellow wahahaha~ boi

Fucking kek'd

Playing through this one after never completing it as a kid. Damn this lightsaber combat is nice

Anyone bought a Master Datacron & Equip bundle yet? What armor does it gives you? Does it look cool?

>page 8

What am I doing wrong? I'm using the group finder, I have the filter set to every flashpoint, I turn in the mission, I can't complete Introduction to Group Finder neither do I receive my daily reward. Is it bugged or something?

I spent $200 USD on a mobile game in the last two days.

Best class to play as? Hopping back in after a whole year of not playing.

Do you prefer long range or short range? Because I found Operatives, Snipers, and Sorcerers to be the most fun personally.

> item on gtn market for pennies actually worth millions
> buy and resell at 1000% profit
who knows this jewish feeling

Comfy game, one of my top 3 favorite SW games, along with Rouge Squadron 3D and KotOR2
Screwing around in the console was the biggest fun in that game as well as the sequel
sometimes I would just spawn in rebels and stormtroopers to watch them fight, or use notarget and go around the level planting laser mines, pretending that I was some imperial engineer creating defenses
I had strange ideas to entertain myself as a kid

Stop making me want to play this nerfed game again

>wanting women to look like a balloon is logical
>but wanting them to have some muscle is not

>being a Sorcuck

No bully

rip

Please respond.

lmao rip
halfway through that new fp and bam

>Harbniggers killed my server
Goddamn.

thanks harbniggers!

i'm literally going to kill myself if MUSCO DOESN'T GET OFF HIS ASS AND FIX THIS SHIT

>5 hypercrates
...thanks for keeping the game alive I guess

putting all your eggs in one basket!

Cool your tits, son. I'm counting my shekels.

t. eric

Harbinger goes down all the time and it is filled with cancer. So my guild and I go to another server. Suddenly we find ourselves back with the harbniggers and it goes down again.

FUCK YOU HARBNIGGERS!

well I mean they were in 2 baskets a month ago

im about to walk in there in with a loaded 357 and show you how much these bullets care about your shekels

Is there a /swgg/ Discord btw?

>Awe got another animation change

>weeb likes Discord
Every time.

I can't find the correlation between the two.

>musco has any control over the game
I wonder how he feels about always being the fall guy

I'm sure he gets compensated well for it desu
the amount of leeway people give him with shit like typos and prompt replies, aswell as it being a busy day if he makes more than 3 posts on the OF

>B-But dude, d-discord is way easier to use!

>20 minute rollback
That sucks.

>tfw was right on the cusp of goying some coins
I would have been pissed.

Its that just me, or am I too squishy in WZ?

I'm playing mostly Shadow and Scoundrel, but I'm dying way too fast, its insane

Are those people better geared, do I have some kind of lag compensation going on or what the hell?

ugh

>kept my respec
>reset my flashpoint progress

wonderfu

>The one time I'm not online the servers go down
Shit, that was close

Some random dye was stamped on my JK's outfit, what the fuck?

>tfw I'm now a goddamn Emperor
>all I wanted was to live with Shara on Naboo happily forever after a la Nolan's Batman

>Used to feel bad for Theron about his shitty family and how Republic treated him
>He turns out to be a traitor

You and your shitty Chiss will share the same fate as Zakuul.

>tfw no jedi power battles pastebin
>tfw teräs käsi

>ywn live an idyllic lifestyle with your waifu breeding super-spies the natural way

Trandoshan TKM reporting in, I miss SWG.

I never asked for this.