/wfg/ - Warframe General

Sands edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194612896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEZHA I LOVE YOU
USE ME FOR YOUR BODYPILLOW-THEMED DESIRES

This was posted first, so here I will shitpost.

Is it even worth doing today's Sortie for fucking Vay Hek.

HELICOPTERS OUTSIDE

LAST SNACK POST BEFORE I GO OUT BLAZING

MINE WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IN A SUBJECT AND IT SET ME BACK FIVE SECONDS

Asked this last thread but didn't get any replies. I have a Sicarus Prime set, but I also only need a part or two for Akstilleto Prime. Which would be more useful for sorties and other high level stuff where I might not have my full powered primary? Ideally I would like to have one set and then get a riven for whichever I end up keeping.

Don't let them take you alive!

HURRY UP AND IMPLEMENT THE DAILY LOGIN CHANGES

>sortie 2 deception
>sortie 3 vay hek assassination

All we needed was survival for sortie 1 and it would have been the longest possible sortie

>go into sortie 1
>get instagibbed by 3 mirage with scoliac, atterax and secura penta from 3 rooms away
>get a 75% plat discount
I don't know what to feel.

RAZORBACK WHEN?!

IMPENDING DOOM

>bring Nova for all 3 sorties
>they're all a breeze

This frame is busted

Post Nidus builds?

Currently I'm at 47% duration, 160% efficiency, 235% Range, 130% strength.

HELLO user DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

bonus is that she looks like a pony

bronies rule!

What is the most fun shotgun and why is it Kohm ?

I fucking hate this
my aim is shit

In a run right now, but you want your efficiency to be a dump stat to get everything else up to decent levels. Nidus gets energy back based on the amount you spent, so it doesn't matter whether you're at 175% efficiency or 40% efficiency, hitting 4 targets will refund the entire cost, hitting more will refund more.

You either go max range/good strength or max strength/good range, with either one having a decent amount of duration.

that bad, huh? I was working toward finishing the quest for chroma's blueprint, he looked pretty interesting

>He doesn't know

Go to that planet with the air vents and just float in one.

So is THE TONGUE worth using on a dedicated murder dog or should I just slap something else in it's place?

Gonna put another D for armour/shields as relevant.

I will open it for you for 5 plat

>Low MR scrublord doesn't know how to do it ez mode
>REEEEE THIS IS HARD REEEEEEEE

Go back to warframe forums retard.

Limbo Stasis

>efficiency
read his tool tips then try again

>run bounty
>get rare mod and gara part i need
>get to extraction
>waiting
>waiting
>waiting
>host migration in progress
>endless load screen

I think Mag is really cute and it's a shame that so many of the other female frames have such awful designs. Right now Titania is in the oven and I'm sure she'll be really fun to play, but she's an absolute mess and the only way you know she's in your group is because of that giraffe neck.

Anyway, Mag is a terrible specter because she only ever knocks enemies over making them harder to shoot. Titania will probably be better since her first skill is a super disarm, assuming specters only ever use their first skill. Now I'm curious what the most effective specter weapons would be.
I made the penta recently but I don't know if they'll ever use the secondary fire to blow up the grenades. Like would it only provide the tethers? Does it blow itself up with point blank grenades?

Ember unvault when?

>mag fag keeps space aids
Not surprised.

Without Flow though, you need some efficiency.

Amprex is pretty nice on specters, even as they get out levelled by enemies.

I use a heal slut aka lobster butt specter with the Tigris Prime

No you don't

Octavia Diva Skin was accepted as tennogen

DE is gonna get some money from me

no you don't

I thought about trinity but I don't know how excited I am about her randomly giving dudes 10x as much HP.

that's fucking gay

steamfag btfo

nova's design is meant to look like a pony

y-you too!

prove it

this is cancer

can't wait to run around as a mikufag and I'm using octavia anyway to cheese everything

Aside from status chance, what are the best stats I should be looking for on a Kohm riven?

I remember when I jacked off to mag's butt while toggling her crouch

have you heard of hatsune miku

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANTED ZENISTAAAAAR

You're retarded.

This seems like a false flag to make the ponyfuckers look worse than they already are

i mean, if you can pull a screenshot of this supposed reference it'll help your case

>Get to 14.332 fire rate on astilla as Harrow
Is there such a thing as too much fire rate? I don't think I've found it yet

I NEED MIKU SONGS FOR OCTAVIA, STAT!
I NEED TO SPAM MEMES WHILE RUNNING AROUND WITH GREEN PIGTAILS.

Amprex actually seems really neat since it chains normally and has a chaining stun proc by default. I'll have to pick it up if I ever find some argon crystals.
Do you need to be part of a clan for clan research stuff, or can someone invite you to their dojo and you just buy it from their machine? I also really need the dragon key blueprints so I can get some of those special mods.

>clipping would be an issue

yeah because clipping is absolute no problem in this game beginning with the DE content lmao.

>bring literally any frame to all 3 sorties
>they're all a breeze

this game is easy

are there really people this bad at aiming that they need to cheese it?

>bullet jump upward
>hold aimglide
>shoot 3 enemies in the head

wow gee fuck that was so hard
No, in fact it's even easier than that

>"Get 3 headshots"

Just fucking shoot one enemy in the head 3 times, holy shit.

>Solo
>Ash
>Cycron only
>No abilities

>tfw you're doing 5 prime junk for 10p trades
>2 vaulted items in 4 trades

Granted, it was 2 pieces of Dakra Prime, but still feels good man.

Man, every fuckin riven I get is find 4 caches or 15 medallions
These things take goddamn forever. Why can't I get one where I can just walk into a mission and complete it in 2s like

I've been a lazy shit and haven't maxed everything, but this is basically what you want. Either go for more range or strength, but for the most part this is pretty much Nidus.exe build

>Burn 10 Alid V keys
>6 Chassis, 4 Systems
I want to fucking die.

>Fighting against including this skin for almost two months
Autism.

Max your vitality fag.

If you have >50% efficiency, without flow, you can't cast 2/1 combo efficiently.

I have an erection

I like that goey fungus hair.

haha xd splattoon meme frame skin
haha :DD

Can you stop being retarded for 5 seconds?

The Graxx skin is superior

>splatoon meme
wat

I'll buy it for 25p

I have 55% efficiency, and I call fucking bullshit. The combo takes less than a hundred energy and you get 15 back for every hit. Just hit seven enemies to break even, which is piss fucking easy since you should have like 30 meters radius on your larva.

>no Rage or Hunter Adrenaline
I mean, I can see why you don't need them but I'm spoiled from getting enough energy whenever I am in a position to need it.

Damn that's nice. Too bad Tennogen is not worth the money.

I like this one but I don't know about it being a Trin skin
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194612896

Okay, well good luck sacrificing one of your mods (which are all good because Nidus can afford to take all the best shit), in exchange for a crutch.
With just Flow/P. Flow, there is basically zero reason to ever run out of energy unless you're running around casting 1 at individual enemies/not using your 2

it looks like the nornal trin skin but a little thinner

Senbonzakura would probably work but I haven't tried it out

Trinity only having one skin is criminal, but this new one is kinda lame. I was hoping for the full skin that looked like a power ranger

>With just Flow/P. Flow, there is basically zero reason to ever run out of energy unless you're running around casting 1 at individual enemies/not using your 2
That's also the case with Rage/Hunter Adrenaline though. So just swap Flow/PFlow with one of them.

I like those little eyes she has.

Except you can easily hit max energy with just one decent 2 + a few 1 casts (especially if used with a link, because then every 1 is getting double the stacks/double the energy), whereas Rage relies on you actually getting hit enough to build your energy up.

This is the tried and true Nidus build, doing anything else is gimping yourself or just relying on a crutch.

You know what, I actually didn't consider that. I was stuck with thinking that maximum energy I get back from his Virulence is 150 because that's been my maximum for a long time.
Good thinking.

>rage
>flow
>55% efficiency
>Max strength + range

>defection + vay hek assasination sortie
>ok i'll tough it out there's always a chance I'll get something good
>anasa

what do i choose? i don't have any of these weapons

>solo it as Ivara and Ash
>get a Ferrox riven
At least it's a powerful weapon with a 3/5 dispo.

thats really cute

gleaming blight and later buy Rakta DD
Covert Lethality is hilarious even when you explode every 30 seconds

get rightmost sigil and keep farming

>rage on a warframe that never gets damage
:thinking:

Fuck, left or right? Does this thing even want range?

>not selling it unrolled to some loser whale
Retard.