Warframe

liki edition

old >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.4.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/884329-plains-of-eidolon-update-2240/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Haha gay

Anonymous was kicked.

RAZORBACK WHEN!?

>doing missions in PoE
>plague crater still has lethal toxin
>retards run in and die
>other retards run in and die repeatedly trying to revive them
>"wut is happening"

WTS bronze mod for 100p

NEVER

So lads whats the difference between yellow,orange and red crits besides the color?

Is it like a crit on a crit on a crit or?

So I can't get lens without plat or bounty drops? jesus how does everyone have them?

they were sortie rewards before

wiki

Keep rolling?

yeah

Anyone knows what this user used for his operator?

It seems fine to me. What else would you go for with the Astilla?

looks like valentine

I mean the clothes, not the color

koppra suit

hay WFG, just getting back in to the game after over a year away. Just wondering if any know off hand what the next stuff to be vaulted will be?

Saryn Prime should be, which includes Saryn, Nikana, and Spira Prime iirc

why is frost functional gay

fart queen prime
icecream cones prime
and weeb sword prime

the old way of getting lens was 10x slower you know

How does someone make it past say the age of like 10 with out learning the life lesson needing to take certain items right away? That last piece of pizza is not going to be there later once your brother gets home. The car you want will be sold to someone else if you wait around a week. Movies etc get take down notices or the link just goes away. Some video games end event early or your internet crashed and can you can get online.
Stop waiting...........

keep in mind you can farm the bounty drops, it's only the standing that is on the timer. I do wish we could swap a lens for one school with another for some sort of small credit or crafting cost. I have 20+ Namawhatever from the Plague event, maybe 2 for a focus school I want.

Is there a way to disable Lotus's video comm transmissions? I don't like those eyes on the side of her head.

limbo is fun

hey bby

I still havent bothered with Plains of Eidolon. I was drunk on release night, run around in that village, then tried to enter the open area and my game crashed.
Did I miss anything or can I continue grinding relicts for trash?

In case you missed it, for the Limbo who was genuinely a new player and not baiting:

Didn't have the room to write this: if your allies tell you to stop using stasis, you do it. This shit is obnoxious. In fact, don't press that shit at all unless you're running a minimum range build (ie. keeping your Cataclysm small so it's easier to manage), or it's a mission type that doesn't care about enemies being killed to progress/is on a timer (things like Mobile Defense or Interception). If not getting to press your DIO button makes you upset, just think of it as though you're playing any other frame with a useless ability - you'd never press it in the first place. In this case, it's not a useless ability, just one that infuriates people when used badly.

In all honesty, if had the option, I would have told you to at least get into the double digit MR before trying Limbo, because he's 1. gonna give you bad habits for other frames if you learn him badly, and 2. you don't nearly have the game knowledge yet to play him while being aware of your allies, what frames you're good with, what weapons people are using, etc.

tl;dr 2 - don't be a fag and listen to people, because you are playing the most obnoxious character. He's amazing when played well, but you can bet your ass you have no idea how to play him well right now.

ignore PoE like a reasonable human being
it's nothing but filth

Plains is fun, also need to do it to get you that good zenurik.

>no cells
>no neural sens
>no forma bp
and i'm still 35 damn days from primed shred

Delete my insides please

damn she's getting old

and hot

So basically I should only play in a way that's preapproved or something and in a way that limits how much I can do catacylsm? The fuck? So make myself weaker just so people don't throw a fit at me? And not ever use stasis or rift in certain missions just because people don't like it?

I like cataclysm to be big though so I can kill more enemies and make bigger barriers around objectives.

So basically he's only "played well" if the player gimps himself and barely uses his powers? Boy sure sounds like not fun if you ask me.

You're likely to develop bad habits and start failing missions once you get into higher level stuff. And a small cataclysm isn't a gimp.

>I fucked around and ignored the glaringly obvious event timer, fuck DE!

you can always play solo

Stop playing a meme frame then if you don't like it.

>not running the classiest melees, Destreza or Endura, with the classiest frame

If you're not willing to play him with other people in mind, go play him solo or not at all. It's no one else's fault you chose to play the ultimate character that can negatively affect others. Unless you want your ass called out, learning to play with others is a requirement, not an option.

The minimum range is in no way gimping yourself - it's because you're low range you can have the highest duration in your build. A small cataclysm is used to defend specific objectives, and literally the only objective that you would want a 'big' cataclysm for is Interception.

The low duration build that doesn't even use Cataclysm/Stasis is the best Limbo build in the first place, anyway. It's precisely because of how you just responded that you definitely don't have the game knowledge yet for him.

they're both shit

Limbo is a shit frame for everything that isn't Spy and Defense anyway, you shitter.

Bad habits like what?
And how is a small catacylsm better?

if you don't like having to coordinate with others, just play solo

Since we're talking about limbo, post color schemes. I can't find one I like.

plague keewar + seekalla looks nice imo, only thing game is missing is pimp cane

>less than 50 posts in and the limbo-posting has began

Of course you can't find one. You can't paint a dog turd to look good.

I find Quite Shallow to be incredibly annoying for some reason.

do you enjoy AGGP?

A new player is asking why he's getting hate, people are telling him how to not be shit and to not get hate. Leave this guy alone and he's going to fuck your games up.
There's no shitposting until someone comes along say 'haha xd Limbo is shit'.

>A new player

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I

hvala liječniku

Why is Cetus full of Slavs?

Bad habits like dropping cataclysm over terminals. And a small cataclysm is less likely to get fucked by nullifiers. A huge bubble with the dio button is also nowhere near as good as a huge bubble and rift surge, which doesn't stop your teamates from being able to use guns.

I like bland colours + magenta. Using the Uru syandana because holy shit clipping with some of the weapons I like using. Before now I was using things like Broca Prominence because the cape-look is nice.

>he thinks it's not just bait

Cause it's totally not suspicious for a new player to just buy Limbo on a whim and come here to shitpost about it

Hey, new player here, I recently got Mesa and was wondering if this seems like a good enough build?

Eh, sometimes.

But I like Limbo. I just don't see how others should tell me how to play.

I honestly don't give a fuck. I just want to fuck shit up with him. I usually cancel out the catacylsm anyway in order to start a new one to kill a cluster of enemies since it just makes me so much energy. I pretty much never run out.

I wouldn't really say I get in the way, more like over half the teams kills just go to me because of all the range of Limbo's abilities.

I don't know. I've used him in every mission type so far with no real problem. I just kind of use whichever warframe I want and make it work. I suck ass at soy missions anyway.

To ne fair how exactly am I supposed to coordinate? I'm not using a mic or anything.

I don't see how having over 60% of the kills and shit in a mission means I'm playing wrong.

because all his functionality is gay af lmfaooo

Okay yeah, I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but this is some hardcore bait. I fell for it.

Go fuck up your games or whatever, you're the reason people hate the frame.

You're getting 60% kills by locking the rest of the team out of doing any damage via guns. Which slows missions down.

>I wouldn't really say I get in the way, more like over half the teams kills just go to me because of all the range of Limbo's abilities.
>I don't see how having over 60% of the kills and shit in a mission means I'm playing wrong.
you kill the enemies a minute after your team can kill them, during which they can only wait for you to get your shit together

If you want to fuck shit up you sure are playing the right frame with a brick wall mindset like yours.

looool.

So you're basically Cadbury, but instead of making kids happy, you piss off grown people.

>endura ever
>while the kripath exists

>Ceramic dagger exists

How much can I get for this bad boy goys

>tfw can't paint the "hat" separate from the rest of Limbo's body

Eh, I could see the dropping it over interactables. Though I have yet to do that since I haven't had any situation even setting that up as a possibility.

Well I had 150 platinum. The fuck was I supposed to do? Just waste it?

No it's more like I use cataclysm and kill everything instantly, and just keep using it to get a shit load of kills. I pretty much only ever use the time stop if we're surrounded. People melee at that point anyway, so fuck it.

Get my shit together? What? I don't usually run out of energy. Not sure what you mean.

Not really. I like kind of Xayl and Stallord D, though.

The fuck is up with those dimensions?

Nice riven tho.

Get your dirty dagger for dogdery lesser folk, were talking about the gentleman's blade atm

Don't see how I'm fucking up by getting a ton of kills.

If cataclysm is killing instantly, you're not doing higher level missions. Doing that in a survival sortie is going to run out the life support.

How do you feel about Gara's succulent ass

Eh I'll make it work. Like I just said I just started a few days ago.

Just play solo, that way you can get 100% kill and feel good about yourself.
I'm pretty sure limbo can solo any mission.

Spend it on slots like a reasonable person.

>Get my shit together? What? I don't usually run out of energy. Not sure what you mean.
when you stop using your goddamn skills and let the mission finish in half the time

>gara
>ass

she has less ass than excalibur

>look at me, I'm pro for killing level 2 enemies!

>locking the rest of the team out of doing any damage via guns
use the fucking melee then, there are perfectly good melee builds

>because I use cataclysm and kill everything instantly
Oh, I understand now. Yeah, you're getting 60% of the team's kills because enemies are so low in level that the flat damage of cataclysm does kill everything instantly. This is precisely what I was talking about when I said learning bad habits. Once you get to levels where enemies have any form of armor (like 40 - 50+), your cataclysm literally won't dent them and you'll have to relearn Limbo entirely. Once you get to sorties, your cataclysm won't even move their health bar.

Hopes and dreams?

Sir, this is the age of firearm ninja space magic. Blades are the gentleman's decoration you savage.
There's not a way to make what you're doing work past what's basically the game's tutorial in terms of difficulty.

all of her ass genes were instead allocated to her dick

Why should I play solo though? Just because I get too many kills? I really don't see why I should limit how many kills I get just for others.

how is the recoil on opticor anyway

She's got a nice lil' peach

You can play Ember at the level you're playing at and get even more kills, and you won't get hated for it.