>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1186154900
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1170038123
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

FRIENDLY FIRE

What are those bottle shaped things on their hips

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

ALL CITIZENS OF /twg/ WHICH CONTINUE TO PLAY THE VILE FILTH KNOWN AS 'WARHAMMER' AFTER NOVEMBER 30TH WILL BE CONSIDERED TRAITORS TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE!

beer

Sandstorm

warhammaer > rome 2 faggit

I'm gonna guess they're bottles. I suggest you do the same.

SEIZE THESE BARBAROUS GAULS AT ONCE!

Any word on Norsca+RoR release?

Not happening until after the big Naval Warfare DLC.

Can't catch me on your tasty but slow little legs, humie.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

its not fair

sorry, goy. don't forget to purchase Empire Divded!

Now that the strawpolls are finished, we have our final results! Thanks to everyone for voting, I hope I don't let you down!

A huge surge of votes near the middle of the last thread left the "winner" for receiver as a Dark Elf (Female). While I was hoping the runner up Dark Elf (male) would win, this will do fine.

The winner for pitcher is an Entire Regiment of State Troops. That's a lot of dirty peasants. Like, 20 at the least, around 80 at the best, if going by tabletop standards. Poor little Druchii.

Anyways, expect the story either right before or during the coming weekend.

you entitled FUCK

There will be no Tomb Kings because GW wants to prioritize Vamp Counts in Age of Shitmar.

Feel absolutely free not to post it.

Why does that Nurgling have a picture of KARL FRANZ?

Also, a grand total of 167 people voted on the "pitchers", and only 144 voted on "receivers". Interesting.

>tfw Thorgrim blobbed too much before I could make it to the Badlandsbowl as Angrund

He has too many good settlements so now I have to be a terrible Dawi and attack him.

>While I was hoping the runner up Dark Elf (male) would win, this will do fine.

Man you better not put any gay shit in there, like balls touching.

>Realize that when you are on defense you should sally out to win most sieges
I feel like such a dunce, but it's pretty counter-intuitive

You're playing as Angrund anyway, being a terrible Dawi is in his nature.

W-why would you sally out?

merunyaa, in case you missed it.

>expecting the person known as "the gay guy/dicks modder" to have no gay shit in a story
lol

Because the real advantage you have for sieges is the towers which bring lots of damage.
If you sally out and stop the enemy from even climbing your walls, you get to dictate the terms of the fight and receive the constant dps from your towers. If you just sit on your walls, the infantry just climb up and bypass your towers, and then some start bleeding through and going for the square to capture the citadel. Your forces are also all spread out, instead of being in a cohesive unit.
Now if their entire force is cavalry or monsters, this might be different, but alot of armies I've fight have been primarily infantry that can just climb your walls.

Idk, just won a fight where it was giving the AI a big advantage on the power scale, and I feel like it went much better than usual sieges. If you are completely outnumbered by a huge margin it might not work, but then it was probably a lost cause anyway.

Why does warhammer not have 360 degree towers like the warscape engine?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1186154900
Better than usual

>cheating

Huh. I wonder if I could modify that to 360 degrees...

Siege battles suck cock anyway
At least this makes it a bit better

>cheating

>makes it harder if you're the attacker
>makes it easier if you're the defender
99% of the time you're going to be attacking anyway

Yeah i also recommend this steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1170038123

Garrisons should be able to fend off one stack at least

Don't listen to him guys, he's just the resident autist who thinks that any mod is cheating.

Is this Warcraft 3?

As someone who voted for Dark Elf (male) is there any hope for a second story with the runners up

So who is going to be the most bloodthirsty lord for WH2? Tyrion, right?

Why doesn’t it have 360 degree sieges either?

Mods are cheating, modifying the game to be more enjoyable is literally cheating

I've never tried fighting outside the walls but with the default lizardmen garrisons I've only just realised how much better it can be not to fight on the walls in general, but I've only tried with retreating inwards. Just had pic related against a rogue army that would have been a straightforward loss if played traditionally, and just before that comfortably beat a chaos stack with one of the minor settlement garrison (13 units).

>Main force in the town square
>Couple of skink units dragged out to maximum spread on the walls
>Able to man all towers this way in a couple of units while taking almost no losses to artillery
>Skinks run from the walls as soon as a ladder or tower touches it
>Enemy force ends up in futile chases with skirmishing skinks around the city ready to be hunted down by whatever unit you have that best counters them

>337 kills from actual units
>948 from siege towers
>Autoresolve bar was 9/10 in their favour

What is that guy doing with black orcs in his army

I can't really tell if you're still serious or not.

Darude

Towers are most effective against large as they are high damage with generally no splash, which can't climb walls anyway. Infantry on the other hand is automatically exhausted from climbing walls.

Only reason to ditch walls offensively or defensively is if your opponent has too many siege towers to stop.

I am serious, if you install mods you are making the experience more enjoyable, and therefore making it easier, which is cheating

>Infantry on the other hand is automatically exhausted from climbing walls.
Ah, I didn't know this.

>arrogant druchii bitch humbled by the Emperor's finest lads

fuck yasssssss

Yeah but you're missing the essence of it all. How is a singleplayer game a contest in any way? How can anyone be cheating? Who is getting cheated, the AI? Of course modifying the experience of anything is open to debate, but I can't see why it's cheating.

BIG
HUMAN
COCK.

>I can't see why it's cheating.
Because you're a cheater

It's okay, you'll get good some day

>You can't cheat at single player activities.

Nigger what

Whenever I feel in the mood for writing after I finish thist one, I'm going to do some hot coldone/coldoneriderXphoenixguard action

It's probably Lizard hitler. He has multiple skills for genocide.

What the shit is up with rebellions NEVER conquering cities anymore? I've been assaulting Skavenblight constantly with heroes, and busting their walls, and the AI rebellion NEVER takes it over.

I see it everywhere. Rebellions never seem to win, or if they do they sack the city.

Sounds like an /xcg/ meme where we argued about which mods were and weren't cheating, so we just settled on calling every mod a cheat.
I wouldn't take it seriously

Pretty sure only generic greenskin rebels and resurgent factions ever try to occupy. Skaven, chaos and vampire rebels always go for destruction over occupation.

Aaaaah, SFO.

All that I want to see from Radious or SFO is Handgunners (Flying)

That would actually be really easy to do user
You could do it in like 10 minutes including uploading and finding a cover image

If they add Dogs of War there'll be Crossbowmen (Flying)

When are we gonna get Dwarf (Tall (For an Elf) )

Blackpowder Skinks with Great Weapons (Decent in Melee, Vanguard Deployment, Stalk, Armor Piercing, Armor Piercing Missles)

nice, thanks
I kind of wanted a delf (male) to be humbled tho desu

True but I'm not sure if he's played often enough, Tyrion is literally the default pick in WH2 and ME, and a melee monster as well.

well then why the fuck hasn't radious done it yet

Apparently he wants to give Tomb Kings vamps and death knights when they come out.

Because there's no demand
And they aren't cool

Risen Pegasus Knights (Flying, Anti-Large)

Ahhh that's total shit then because I was trying to bring back Clan Skrye since Tilea gobbled them up.

Vampire Necrotitan (Poison(Great Axe)(For a Dwarf))

Made this just to simulate the scenario

Skellington Giant (Poison, Monster)

Newfag here with a newfag question: any good guides for the political game in Rome 2? Particularly with tribesmen? (I'm playing Iceni/Brits)

>implying the Roman spear couldn't pierce through stainless steel armor plating

Pilums can't Pierce Orc Skin

>now drop thine loincloth, grab ankles and prepare for the fury of Sigmar, knife-eared wench!

ORC LIVES MATTER

THICC

I wish blacks took jokes as well as they took bullets

TRUE ROMAN BREAD

kek

>be vamps
>have a shitload of trade goods
>literally everyone I can trade with hates my guts

I wish whites admit they oppress minorities as often as they watch black on white cuckold videos

forgot your hat

>stealthily implying that America is the modern day Rome

I, the first Temujin poster, will post the rightful ruler of all the world, the bedder of a thousand women and the conquerer of all before him until we get a proper Mongol total war.

forgot yours

>what is Shogun 1: Mongol Invasion

Wissenland fell in love with me after I beat up some random beastman tribe squatting in my territory. It helped that I needed three battles to kill them all so that counted as additional military actions against them.

looks cooler tbqh

>(slow... for a skink)

Why not just play Attila? It's basically the same thing, CA turned the huns into mongols.